Fragments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's make up was smudged across her face. The red lipstick was merely a dirty stain around her mouth and her once carefully applied mascara and eye shadow was now a mess. It made her look like she had two black eyes, as if Andrew had hit Jenny a few times. There were dark streams of make up on her cheeks.

Normally Jenny's facial features looked pinched. She usually looked annoyed, but right now all the tension in her face was gone. Usually she was so tense and neurotic. Feelings of frustration caused her to talk endlessly with an irritating whine in a high pitched voice. She was the sort of woman who constantly complained about everything, but not right now, that's for sure.

She broke into an easy smile and her eyes lit up. Her body felt sore, but in a good way. Normally Jenny's beautiful pampered body couldn't tolerate much pain, but she didn't mind the feeling of soreness in her hips, thighs and my lower back.

Jenny's skin looked shiny. She rubbed her hand up and down her arm, over her breasts, and along her belly. Her skin was grubby, but her body tingled from the touch. She felt so good. Every part of her felt so tender and sensitive. Normally she couldn't stand being dirty or sweaty. She needed to be clean and moisturised at all times. .

She finished scrutinising herself in the mirror and left the bathroom. She normally didn't walk about the house naked, but she made an exception today. She was suddenly hungry and she wanted to find Mark. Maybe he could make Jenny something to eat. Jenny really wanted to gloat and rub her husband's nose in it as well. She needed to talk to someone and tell someone what was happening to her, happening between Andrew, Susan and her. Mark seemed the logical choice. Andrew was Mark's boss after all.

There was water running. It was coming from the kitchen. Jenny assumed Mark was in there, doing the dishes. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she tip-toed down the stairs, her pear shaped breasts swinging and her soft plump hips rolling from side to side. Her smile grew wider as she walked down the hall naked and then turned and entered the kitchen.

Jenny's husband was standing at the kitchen sink, his hands in a tub of soapy water. He moved automatically, a result of long practice. Jenny hated doing the dishes as the hot water and detergent caused her hands to dry out. Mark always did the dishes. He was looking out the window vacantly while he picked up each dish with one hand, cleaned it and placed it in the rack to dry with his other hand. He looked dejected and defeated.

Jenny knew she was a complete bitch. She knew she was heartless, manipulative and sadistic.

She just couldn't stop grinning. She wondered how many times Mark had masturbated over the last 48 hours. Had he done it twice, three times, four times, ten times or twenty times? Mark looked pale and feeble. He looked worn out and drained. Too much jerking off, Jenny concluded with a bright smile.

Jenny imagined him there at the door to the master bedroom, eyes closed tight, his top teeth bared, sitting on that silly stool with that silly dunce's hat on while he masturbated furiously to the sounds of his boss, Susan and his wife enjoying round after round of awesome sex for hours on end.

But then maybe Mark spent his time in the spare bedroom, which Jenny had quietly decided to turn into a nursery for the child Andrew and she were going to conceive together.

Mark had managed to burst into the master bedroom about 24 hours into the sex marathon to confront the three lovers and then had been unceremoniously told to go and sleep in the spare bedroom. Andrew had just told Mark to go and Mark had gone with his tail between his legs.

Jenny had stared silently at Mark. She refused to help him and just hoped he would do as his boss told him to do. Jenny's husband just caved in. He didn't raise a verbal complaint, he didn't use physical force. He just pleaded with Jenny silently with a desperate looking expression on his face. Jenny was clinging to Andrew, unwilling to stand up for Mark or take his side against his boss. Then Mark just turned on the spot and scurried away. She just watched him go without a word. Jenny turned and looked at Andrew. Jenny grinned at him.

"I'm all yours Andrew, I'm all yours," Jenny said loudly enough, so Mark could hear his wife as he retreated from the battlefield, very much the loser.

And then Andrew and Jenny had kissed as Susan watched, laughing softly. And it was such a sleazy kiss. Then the sex feast had continued, punctuated only by the need to eat, drink and go to the toilet.

Jenny imagined her husband trying to sleep in that narrow single bed he had been relegated to. She imagined him tossing and turning in that hard uncomfortable bed while Andrew, Susan and her enjoyed the best night of sex she'd ever had. It must have been a nightmare for Mark, Jenny thought - having to lay there on his back with a hard cock and listen to Andrew, Susan and his wife verbalise their desire for each other and express their pleasure so openly - neither Andrew, Susan nor Jenny kept the noise down.

Jenny stood there in the kitchen - naked - with her hands on her hips. She walked up behind Mark. She softly bit her bottom lip. Finally she cleared her throat.

Mark whirled about, shocked. He quickly looked Jenny up and down. There was a look of alarm and then intense jealousy on his face. She wanted to tell Mark, She wanted him to understand. She wanted to tell him. She wanted to rub his nose in it. She wanted to punish Mark.

Sometimes Jenny liked to imagine that her mild mannered and ineffectual husband was a pin cushion. Jenny imagined that she had a large bowl filled with tiny pins and needles. She liked to pick up a pin and carefully push it into her husband's body while she calmly studied his face for a reaction. She imagined that he just winced and looked dumbly at her at first. As time passed Jenny imagined him beginning to whine. She imagined herself beginning to laugh. Jenny really wanted to push pins into Mark.

She had her husband backed up against the kitchen sink. He finally took Jenny in his arms. Surely her breath still stank of Andrew's cum, Jenny thought, even after the gallons of water she drank in the bathroom. Surely Jenny's body smelt of Andrew's scent. Mark pulled his wife close. She was pressed right up against him. He was shoving his cock against Jenny. She couldn't wait to stick some more pins in Mark. She really wanted to cut him down to size. She wanted to really hammer his failure home hard. She really wanted to crush Mark under her heel like he was a bug.

"Can you smell him on me," Jenny asked her husband.

"Yes Jenny," he said softly.

"He pissed on me Mark," Jenny said quietly, looking up at him, "your boss made me kneel down in the shower and then he just pissed all over me."

"Oh my God Jenny!"

She stood up on her toes, pressed her lips to Mark's ear and whispered softly, punctuating her words with a flood of warm air. Mark held Jenny tighter. He was red faced.

"Yeah, he told me he was marking his territory. He said I was his, that I belonged to him because he pissed on me. Can you believe it Mark?"

Jenny waited for a response, but there was none. She looked her husband in the eyes.

"He picked me up in his arms and carried me off to bed. He fucked me Mark. Your boss fucked me Mark. He pissed all over me and then he fucked me. He fucked me Mark."

Jenny ran her fingers through her husband's hair. His eyes dropped.

"He treats me like shit," Jenny continued, trying to get a reaction. "Andrew's treating me like I'm a whore. He makes me feel so dirty Mark. God, the things we're doing together. Oh God it's so dirty."

Mark pushed his wife away and turned back to the sink. He put his hands back in the soapy water and roughly washed a plate. He looked upset and jealous. Jenny grinned and decided to press it further. She had another long pin to gleefully press in.

She stepped right up to her husband. She pressed up against him and held him from behind. She stood up on her toes again and whispered in his ear.

"Normally I wouldn't let a man do this to me, treat me like this. I mean I would never do something like this with you Mark. He and I are..."

"Jenny, stop it," Mark interrupted, "You're trying to hurt me."

"What are you talking about Mark," she said calmly, taking a step back, "you love this. You wanted this to happen. You made it happen Mark."

"I didn't want you to sleep with my boss Jenny."

"Well, it's too late to stop now Mark," she said, her voice rising, crossing her arms. "Do you know how many times Andrew's fucked me in the last two days? I suck his cock Mark. He makes me worship it. He makes me worship him. He cums on me Mark. I love it Mark. I love it. I love it. I love him."

"Jenny, I," Mark whispered hopelessly. He turned to her, his hands dripping soapy water. He looked so beaten.

"Come here," Jenny said softly. She took him in her arms and stroked him softly.

"Jenny, I."

Jenny held Mark and caressed his face. She calmed him as if he was an upset child and she was his mother.

"Mark, Andrew says you're fired. He wanted me to break it to you. Oh and I want a divorce honey."

Mark stood there silently.

"Ummm, can you make me something to eat honey," Jenny asked, looking around the kitchen. "I'm so hungry Mark."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fragments Ch. 03 Previous Part
Fragments Series Info

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 01 A wife experiences another man, and changes the relationship.in Loving Wives
Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband Annie makes her husband's dreams come true and cuckolds him.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories