Fragments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark could hear Susan talking to Jenny as she struck her over and over. Jenny was screeching back hysterically in response.

"You like that Jenny, hmmm?"

"Yes Susan!"

"Want another one Jenny?"

"Owww!"

"You love it, don't you Jenny?"

"Yes Susan! Owww! Owww! Yes! Yes! Oh God Sue! Yes! Yes!"

Susan was letting Jenny have a hard smack every time Mark's wife screamed out yes. Susan was trying to talk over the top of Jenny's shrill words. Mark's wife started screaming nonsensically as the spanking continued. It was getting harder and harder. It sounded like Jenny was being paddled. There was a chorus of voices coming from behind closed doors.

"God, I can't take it anymore Sue!"

"Yeah, you can," Susan said.

"Owww Sue! Owww! Oh God Sue! O God! Oh God! Oh God!"

"Make her ass red Sue."

There were more smacks. Jenny was screaming and blubbering incoherently. Mark was trying not to cum. His little cock was twitching and swollen.

"Suck my cock Jenny," Andrew demanded.

"God, yes Andrew," Jenny exclaimed. Her voice was thick with emotion. She sounded choked and teary eyed.

"Worship it Jenny," Susan whispered, "worship Andrew. Treat him like a king."

Mark could hear the sounds of slurping and gagging, but also the sound of his wife groaning and whimpering hysterically. Jenny was sucking Andrew off. Mark couldn't help but increase the speed of his jerking.

"Good girl," Susan whispered, "suck him hard and fast Jen. That's it, good girl."

"Oh God," Mark's wife groaned. "I love it. I love it."

"Suck it Jenny," Andrew urged. "Come and help her with it Sue."

"Gladly," Susan said.

He could hear it right through the bedroom door. Mark could hear the two women sharing Andrew's cock between them. He could hear the sweet crisp strokes as they plunged and rose. Mark could hear the loud pop as the women withdrew from the cock, still sucking the knob hard.

Mark thought his wife sounded like a slut. Jenny had never acted like this with him. She had never single-mindedly worshipped his cock - Jenny sounded dirty and cheap.

"Oh yeah Jenny suck it," Susan said. "Suck him off. How does that feel Andrew?"

Mark could hear his boss. He sounded so pleased, so satisfied, so in command.

"Good Sue, real good -- Jenny, lick my balls beautiful. Sue, tease the head with your lips and tongue."

Mark couldn't help himself. He carefully reached out and took the doorknob in his hand. His heart was thumping in his chest. He slowly turned the doorknob and pushed the bedroom door open. He only opened it a mere fraction. It was just a crack, but it was enough for him. Mark leant forward and peered into the bedroom. He could see the big bed and the three of them at it.

He could see his boss stretched out on his back with his hands behind his head, propped up on a couple of pillows, looking down at the two girls with a smug smile on his face. His large strong legs were open.

Mark could only see the two women from behind. They both looked short and small in comparison to Andrew. Jenny's head turned slowly from side to side. Her lips were buried in Andrew's balls. Then her head moved up and down. Jenny was licking Andrew's balls just like Andrew told her to. Susan meanwhile was kissing the big bloated looking knob, the very tip of Andrew's cock with soft quick pecks. Her tongue was flicking out at the fiery red point like a snake and her fingers and thumb were tickling, lightly slipping up the erection, circling the sensitive point where the underside of the knob met the shaft.

"Come and help me suck it Jenny," Susan said.

Jenny broke away from Andrew's balls -- they looked like red wet stones. Jenny adjusted herself and looked down at the big cock below her. Mark could see the clear bead of fluid on the shining purple knob. Jenny's head dropped and Mark heard a long feminine sigh as her mouth made contact with the cock, her head then turned and slipped as she worked Andrew's tip. Then Mark's wife slowly plunged down and down, pushed hard, spluttering and gagging, paused, twisting her head and then withdrew and slowly rose.

"Good girl Jenny," Andrew said.

"Worship him Jenny. Make him feel really really good."

"I will Sue, I promise will," Jenny said, as if Andrew's cock was some sort of life support unit and she had no other choice but to suck it to stay alive.

Jenny reached in with her hand and took the base of Andrew's cock in her small soft palm and wrapped her tiny fingers around it. She lingered at the point of his cock for a moment to kiss and lick it and then sank back down.

It was at that moment that Andrew looked up in Mark's direction and saw him there watching. Andrew's eyes locked on Mark's. Andrew broke into a wide smile and winked at Mark. Neither of the girls noticed. Jenny was sucking Andrew with sweet noisy strokes and Susan was licking his balls.

"Tease the tip you two," Andrew said, turning his attention back to the girls.

And the two women complied without a word. Susan left Andrew's balls alone.

He could see it clearly through the crack in the door. He could actually see Andrew's big hard cock standing proudly. He could see the two women. They lay on either side of Andrew. He could see Jenny's soft open lips slipping over the knob. Her eyes were closed and her pretty pink tongue flicked and curled about. Susan attacked Andrew from the opposite side. She ran her mouth over the head and ran her tongue up and down the shaft.

Andrew looked at Mark again. He reached out and placed his large hands on the back of the girl's slender necks. He stroked the girls softly with his thumb. He smiled again at Mark

Neither Jenny nor Susan were satisfied with licking and planting kisses on the tip. Susan placed her mouth over the head and drove down hard. She sucked Andrew with long tight vigorous strokes. Andrew held a handful of her beautiful blonde hair in his hand. He was ignoring Mark. His face was flushed and he was biting his bottom lip.

"Does it feel good Andrew," Jenny asked him softly, looking up at him with a smile.

"It feels great Jenny."

Susan spotted Mark next. She turned and looked up at the bedroom door and saw Mark peering into his own bedroom. Her eyes narrowed and grew cold.

"Come and lie on your back Jenny," Susan said.

Jenny rolled onto her back and opened her legs. Susan ran her hand up Jenny's thigh and then inside. Jenny gasped as Susan's hand brushed against her pussy. She stroked Jenny's clitoris with her thumb, while Jenny sighed.

"Come here Andrew and get on top of Jenny."

"Do I have a great wife or what," Andrew said as he complied with Susan's request.

"Sure do, thanks Sue," Jenny said.

"No need to thank me," Susan said, "I like orchestrating and controlling Andrew's sex life. I love controlling men. Let's get him inside you Jenny."

Mark watched his boss mount his beautiful wife. Andrew's cock was so hard and fiery looking. Mark actually saw clear fluid dripping from the tip of his boss's dick. It fell and landed on Jenny's pussy as he positioned himself and placed the tip of his cock against her opening. His blunt wooden knob lay nestled against her and inside Jenny's folds.

Andrew was so big and so strong. His back and shoulders were broad and his hips and thighs were thick. Jenny looked so vulnerable underneath him. Her skin and gleaming hair were golden. Her open thighs looked so inviting, her belly and breasts looked so soft. Jenny drew her knees back and wrapped her lower legs around Andrew's body as they waited for Susan's approval.

Mark stroked himself harder; the dunce's hat sat awkwardly on his head. He was so close to cumming.

"Do it Andrew," Susan instructed.

Mark's eyes were glued on his boss's cock. Susan reached in and curled her slim fingers around Andrew's base, her other hand was placed on his ass. At the same time Andrew pushed and Mark watched as Jenny's slick pussy lips yielded and opened. Andrew's knob slid softly inside, just disappearing smoothly inside. And then one inch, and then another, and then another vanished effortlessly inside Jenny's beautiful body.

There was a sharp gasp and then a long drawn out whimper from Jenny. Her jaw dropped, her eyes slowly closed and her fingernails bit into Andrew's arms as it happened.

"Good boy," Susan whispered, letting go of the base of her husband's cock as he sank."Penetrate her as deeply as you can. That's good."

"Oh that's good alright," Andrew whispered and then he sighed.

Jenny erupted with laughter, which turned into another groan.

"How does he feel Jenny?"

"Incredible Sue - he's so big. You're so lucky Sue, my one is just tiny."

"Poor thing, well at least his boss is here to save the day."

Mark was almost there, just a few more strokes of his hand. He watched Andrew's cock as it plunged and emerged. The shining erection flashed as it moved, plummeting in one long fluid stroke and then withdrawing, the bottom of the knob just visible as Andrew pulled his cock out of Jenny only to drive his thick hard cock right back again. The knob just disappeared again, and the inches of shaft as well. Andrew was grinding it, his balls resting against Jenny.

'What a man,' Mark thought.

It was so hypnotising to watch. Mark loved watching the penetration, the mechanical character of moving body parts -- thrusting cock, yielding pussy, Jenny's swinging legs and feet, the squelch as the hot fluid was churned, the leaking running juices, the sound of Andrew grunting, the sound of Susan urging him on and spanking him, of Jenny groaning.

Just a few more strokes of his hand, Mark thought.

Then Susan climbed off the bed and walked to the bedroom door. She regarded Mark with a cool expression. She said nothing to him. She carefully closed the bedroom door in his face and then turned the latch and locked the bedroom door.

Mark sat there outside the closed bedroom door on his stool with his crooked dunce's hat on. He came in his hand with his teeth bared and his eyes closed tight. The dunce's hat fell off his head as he trembled and his legs shook. Semen dropped on the floor. He had a pool of it in the palm of his hand.

He climbed down off the stool and quietly washed his hands in the bathroom. The sounds of the sex floated through the door and into the bathroom.

"I want to get on top Andrew," Jenny whispered.

"Do it Andrew," Susan said.

There was some laughter and then Jenny groaned again. Mark washed his hands and dabbed at the tip of his little deflating cock and listened. His wife and his boss were having great sex. Mark finished washing up, dried his hands and went downstairs.

"Fuck him Jenny."

"I told you so Mark," Jenny screamed, her shrill voice echoing down the corridor, down the stairs and into the lounge-room where Mark was sitting. "I told you I was going to fuck your boss and his wife!"

Mark turned up the volume on the TV set to drown her out, but he could still hear Jenny's wild voice. Jenny was impaled hopelessly on Andrew's big cock, ejaculating on the erection. She was shaking, scratching Andrew and screeching at the bedroom door.

"You're a dunce Mark! You're a dunce!"

Jenny squealed like a little girl when Andrew sat up, grabbed her shoulders and then shoved her back onto the bed. His cock popped out. Jenny lay there laughing, wriggling from side to side, while trying to catch her breath as Andrew mounted her again.

"Asshole, I was on top," Jenny whispered, looking up at Andrew with an adoring expression on her face.

"Not anymore Jenny," Andrew said, grinning.

"But," Jenny pouted.

Andrew nailed Jenny. He didn't need Susan to take hold of his cock. He flexed his penis and the tip found the spot. He just sank inside Jenny's body. He just nailed Jenny deep as she squirmed and dug her nails in. Jenny let out a long sigh and closed her eyes.

"Good boy," Susan whispered. "You two are making me a bit jealous. You really bring out Andrew's dominant side Jenny. He likes being in charge and pushing you around. Do you like being inside Jenny?"

"I do Sue. She feels so good."

"Do you want to do it with him," red faced Jenny asked, looking up at Sue, hoping she would say no. "He is yours after all."

"No darling, not right now. You enjoy him Jenny. I can have him whenever I want."

Susan watched the sex in front of her. She nibbled her bottom lip and swept the hair from her eyes with her fingers. The sex was good, it was really good and Susan could tell her husband was really enjoying it.

She sat there and breathed deeply, enjoying the aroma of their sex. Susan watched their beautiful moving bodies. The two of them were slapping together with each collision. Andrew was fucking Jenny really hard and all three of them knew he wasn't wearing a condom. His cock looked huge, all thick and rock hard.

He was on top of her, crushing her. Jenny's breasts lay flat against Andrew's chest. She was just pinned there beneath him. Her delicious little hips were taking a pounding from the big dominant man on top of her. Andrew's swollen cock plunged with a sticky squelch and a hard smack. Jenny gasped sweetly with each hard thrust and dragged her nails down his red wet back.

"Oh fuck me Andrew," Jenny whined softly.

"Yes Andrew, give it to her," Susan urged, "Fuck her Andrew."

There were grunts as the pace accelerated. They made the big bed complain.

"Oh my God Andrew," Jenny said softly, looking up at him through closing eyes, "you're gonna make me cum again Andrew."

"Yes, beautiful you do that," Susan whispered. "Shoot your load all over his cock."

"I think you might beat me to it Jenny," Andrew muttered.

Susan grinned and then slowly licked her lips. She wriggled in closer and watched. The communication between the two of them quickly dissolved into a series of grunts and groans. It was just crude missionary style sex - him just lying on her and fucking her hard. But then Jenny started screeching at him. A high pitched wail erupted from her open mouth and her beautiful body began to shake as if someone was electrocuting her. Susan laughed -- her husband's big cock was electrified.

"Awwwwwww," Jenny shrieked as she came.

"Wow," Susan said, "You do need to get off big time."

The orgasm kept bursting inside Jenny. Andrew held her tight. His cock was buried inside Jenny deep. He was so hard, but he kept his eyes closed and held off from cumming. She tore at him. She rubbed her clitoris against him. She was screaming like some sort of enraged monkey. She whimpered and trembled. Susan reached in and caressed Jenny's clitoris and Jenny shook herself into small pieces. Susan leant in and her open lips met Jenny's and her tongue slowly sank inside Jenny's mouth. Jenny whimpered. Then it was done.

Andrew removed his cock. He pulled it out of Jenny. Neither woman understood what he was doing.

"I want to cum on you Jenny," he said breathlessly and wild eyed. "I want to cum on your face."

There was a gasp of surprise from Jenny and Susan; then they broke into laughter. There was a moment of silence. Susan looked at Jenny with a bemused expression on her face.

"Please Jenny," Andrew asked again.

"Okay - come around here Andrew," Jenny finally said.

"Dirty boy," Susan said.

Jenny climbed off the bed, sank quickly to her knees and swept the damp hair from her damp face. Susan sat on the edge of the bed and watched as her husband walked around the bed. Andrew's cock looked so bloated and red. He was well edged from all the intercourse and head. He had been on the verge of exploding for too long. He looked like a gun fighter, Susan thought, with his bowed legs, his slowly swinging arms and his big red gun. He was all ready to shoot.

"Look at him Jenny -- grinning away like the cat who got the cream."

"I think I'm the one who's going to get the cream Sue," Jenny said, laughing.

"Sure will Jenny."

Andrew stopped in front of Jenny. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. He towered over Mark's wife. Andrew looked down at her and regarded her lovely upturned face as he applied his hand to his cock and began to stroke himself.

"I feel like some sort of porn-slut," Jenny said, opening her eyes and looking at Susan. "It's so dirty."

"You don't mind," Susan asked.

"No I don't mind. I've never let a man do something like this to me. About time I tried it."

"You're a dirty slut, like I am Jenny."

"Yeah why not -- I'd like to play the dirty slut for once."

Andrew groaned deeply and the two women stopped talking. Jenny giggled, closed her eyes and turned back to face Andrew. He stood there swaying slightly, his head bent. One more stroke and then another and yet one more and he was there.

Jenny flinched, closed her eyes tight and shrieked as the semen exploded from the tip of Andrew's cock and hit her in the face. She held up her hands and grinned.

"Oh God, it's so hot!"

"Dirty pig," Susan whispered and then broke into laughter.

The cum leapt and flew and Jenny copped it. Long silver creamy arcs landed on her forehead, cheeks and jaw. Andrew stepped in and aimed as carefully as he could. The semen showered down on a laughing screaming Jenny. Her hair was sticky. It flew up her nose. It shone on her lips and chin. A fine white stream burst, flew and ran across Jenny's eyelids

"Oh my God - you pig Andrew! It's up my nose!"

Andrew and Susan laughed. He was finished. Jenny was coated in cum like she was an iced donut or a clear glazed cake.

"Here, let me share it Jenny," Susan whispered, standing up, taking Jenny's hand and helping her to her feet. "I want to be a slut as well."

Jenny giggled as Susan took Jenny in her arms and started running her flat tongue over Jenny's face, cleaning the semen streaks and globs off.

"It's so dirty Sue," Jenny whispered.

"It sure is Jenny," Susan replied. "Welcome to our world, to our sordid marriage."

"I think I like being a slut Sue."

"Yeah, me too Jen."

Andrew cock was slowly growing again. He watched as the two women shared his cum. Their tongues slowly entwined, they sighed softly and then their semen covered lips met in a deep hot kiss.

*******

Jenny opened her eyes slowly and stared up at the ceiling. She turned carefully, without waking Andrew and Susan. She looked at the alarm clock on the set of bedside drawers -- it was just after 4pm.

Jenny felt thirsty. Her throat was parched. She felt hot and uncomfortable. Her skin felt sticky from perspiration and from Andrew's semen and urine. She was under the damp quilt and Andrew was sleeping on top of her -- it was like an oven in bed.

Andrew stirred as Jenny gently wriggled and extricated herself. She didn't wake him, nor did she wake his wife. Jenny pulled herself out, from underneath Andrew's big sweaty body and he simply turned over and went back to snoring softly again. She edged off the bed, stood up and considered Andrew and Susan. She smiled softly and ran a finger through her wild hair.

Jenny turned on the tap. She stuck my head under the bathroom faucet and allowed a stream of cool bubbling water to fill her mouth and pass into her throat. She swallowed again and again. She finally felt satisfied. She stood up and turned the tap off. She reached for a tissue as she studied her reflection in the mirror. She blew her nose repeatedly, trying to get the wet snot and Andrew's cum out. She looked at her cute upturned nose in the mirror -- it looked red and felt sore, but at least she could breathe through it again.

She barely recognised herself in the mirror. Her beautiful blonde hair was usually well brushed, well washed and conditioned, but now it looked like tangled teased wire. Parts of it were glued together in hard clumps and most of it stood up on end. Jenny thought about reaching for a brush, but decided against it. The combination of perspiration, shooting semen, streams of urine and Andrew and Susan's hands had made it messy. There was no way she was going to get a brush through it.