All Comments on 'Frank and Iris'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 3 years ago
Phoned in

No wonder you have so many stories on this site. These almost seem like mad Libs, where are you just fill in the blanks and you have another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What gets me about these cheating LW stories is how quickly the husband moves on. The authors never get across he love that must have existed between the husband and wife. There's no emotion. I like reconciliation stories and like this one. But the story is rather flat because of the lack of emotion.

Where is the sense of loss, the anger all the other emotions that people would feel during this emotional upheaval. Good authors can use the words to get these emotions across sadly there are very few authors writing in the LW genre that achieve that.

This story is a well written and reasonably well crafted story but it's emotionally flat.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Seems

Seems like his daughter likes cock as much as her mother.As payback Iris should have had him charged with rape.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This is the 4th or 5th time I have read this story over the last 3 or 4 months. For some reason, and I don't know what reason, I have given this a 5 star rate, even though he takes her back. I didn't take my ex back, but then I had no feelings left for her AT ALL!!!. So, if I ever figure out why I gave this a 5 star, I will add another comment, (maybe).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Douche.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Not bad, not great. Guy certainly doesn't have the best luck picking women, not sure why he'd be with Mel even as a FWB after she was cheating on her husband, for a guy who got cheated on he had no real sympathy for Mel's husband. The daughter was just plain strange, was half expecting her to either try to seduce her dad or that it would come to light she had been the one cheating on Alan. Iris just sounded insane with her telling her husband she cheated and would do it again while seeming to think it wouldn't affect their relationship. 3 stars, some of the characters behavior made this not as enjoyable as it could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frank is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever story. Pretty will written. Just not my cup of tea. (No, I don't like coffee :) )

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad, Bob, but a little overlong and dragged out. I enjoy your humor, though, so it is a fun read, and a well-earned “happy ending”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another one star pussy cuckold story. Apparently bob just plain likes to eat cum out of a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rubbish.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Well written story. Even after cheating a long relationship is hard to break completely.

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Very good, very well written. Of course the AHA (Anonymous Haters Association) will hate it, but hey, that's the only thing they do anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Oh great story!

A fun read and I really enjoyed it. Great at keeping the story going! DerMtMan

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

After the time they were together and all they had shared I understand where he's coming from. Especially after the time he had to work through his pain and disappointment. Having a few FWB relationships probably didn't hurt either.

The way Iris went about things would be the hard part to get over. Ted didn't seduce her over time, he didn't get her drunk or blackmail her. He just casually threw it out there and she just as casually said yes. The blase manner I'm which she told Frank and then informed him she intended to keep doing it ... Not sure how you get past that despite the fact I have to give her credit for her extreme honesty. Then when Frank is recording their conversation and she says that she thought their first conversation would go that way and she could try to convince Frank it was just sex and to let her keep doing it. She even says that being honest was her mistake and that she should have just kept doing it while keeping it a secret. I don't actually remember her apologizing or expressing regret for her actions.

How do you get back with a cheating spouse who doesn't apologize or express remorse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one. He did everything correctly. If he takes her back it will at least be on his terms. I am not a big RECON story fan, however if it has to be the husband needs to fuck his frustration put before

he takes her back . Next he has to set her expectation that will allow him at the very least, equal footing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why dislike?!

1) Tell All. She cheated and then said best orgasm and caused by cheating.

2) Said she should have just cheated and hid it!

3) Maybe I should have done other sex things! Communication is two way street! If she is wanting something else her job to tell you and vice versa!!

Personally I don't see anything really sexual in tit fucking But if she wants to do it okay. Other than hurting each other and tying me up anything goes basically. Spouses don't talk not much of a marriage

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
What

What an hypocrite he is fucking any thing in a skirt whilst still married but it is wrong for his wife to do it.If she had any sense she would have had him charged with rape.Also,I find it hard to believe he couldn't know Mel was married,she still wore her rings at home so her fingers would show that,plus her time table was too rigid for a single women.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

JPB just taking us down his well worn path, I suppose if you’ve worked out a formula for your stories you may as well continue using it. Yawn!

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
A

Better outcome than some plus he dealt with asshole that started it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the guy goes from hero to zero in 30 seconds!!! When your wife tells you she shacked up with someone cuz she felt like it and will be doing it again cuz she liked it…IT IS OVER!!! You can pine all you want about who you thought you had but the reality is that person is gone!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who the fuck is Rob?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife is a slut, the husband is a pussy hound and the daughter is a slut. What a wonderful family.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another fucking cuck story..Urgh...

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

It’s only a matter of time before Marci seduces Frank and we read about in the incest/taboo category

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Twenty more years with a whore??!!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson18 days ago

Good reconciliation story. Wife has been suitably chastised, so why not? *****

26thNC26thNC17 days ago

As reconciliations go, this wasn’t a bad one. At least he got laid a few dozen times to her one.

mndhanson017mndhanson01717 days ago

I'm kind of wishing for a redemption story for Royce, Mel was a slut, she should have told him what she wanted and gone to a sex therapist or something. She knew what she was doing and at some point, yeah, he is going to snap and he did. With Iris, if she liked the thought of cheating, they should have done roleplay or something, make him a different character as that is what gets her rocks off, he is not her husband that night, he is the gardner or plumber or something. She also shouldn't have said that she liked being with another man because that destroyed everything. It seems her slut behavior ran into her daughter because I don't think that daughter is getting married again, she probably was cheating on her husband, that he thought the goose is to the gander because Marci seemed to know what goes down in the Grotto, amazed she has never seen Alan, her ex, there, I mean he needs some pussy, too.

XluckyleeXluckylee15 days ago

Really good story 5 stars from Xluckylee

DeanofMeanDeanofMean7 days ago

wtf was that ending? is there another chapter coming to explain that??? well written but wtf

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...