All Comments on 'Frank and Iris'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
DeanofMeanDeanofMean7 days ago

wtf was that ending? is there another chapter coming to explain that??? well written but wtf

XluckyleeXluckylee15 days ago

Really good story 5 stars from Xluckylee

mndhanson017mndhanson01717 days ago

I'm kind of wishing for a redemption story for Royce, Mel was a slut, she should have told him what she wanted and gone to a sex therapist or something. She knew what she was doing and at some point, yeah, he is going to snap and he did. With Iris, if she liked the thought of cheating, they should have done roleplay or something, make him a different character as that is what gets her rocks off, he is not her husband that night, he is the gardner or plumber or something. She also shouldn't have said that she liked being with another man because that destroyed everything. It seems her slut behavior ran into her daughter because I don't think that daughter is getting married again, she probably was cheating on her husband, that he thought the goose is to the gander because Marci seemed to know what goes down in the Grotto, amazed she has never seen Alan, her ex, there, I mean he needs some pussy, too.

26thNC26thNC17 days ago

As reconciliations go, this wasn’t a bad one. At least he got laid a few dozen times to her one.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson18 days ago

Good reconciliation story. Wife has been suitably chastised, so why not? *****

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Twenty more years with a whore??!!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

It’s only a matter of time before Marci seduces Frank and we read about in the incest/taboo category

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another fucking cuck story..Urgh...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife is a slut, the husband is a pussy hound and the daughter is a slut. What a wonderful family.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who the fuck is Rob?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the guy goes from hero to zero in 30 seconds!!! When your wife tells you she shacked up with someone cuz she felt like it and will be doing it again cuz she liked it…IT IS OVER!!! You can pine all you want about who you thought you had but the reality is that person is gone!

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
A

Better outcome than some plus he dealt with asshole that started it.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

JPB just taking us down his well worn path, I suppose if you’ve worked out a formula for your stories you may as well continue using it. Yawn!

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
What

What an hypocrite he is fucking any thing in a skirt whilst still married but it is wrong for his wife to do it.If she had any sense she would have had him charged with rape.Also,I find it hard to believe he couldn't know Mel was married,she still wore her rings at home so her fingers would show that,plus her time table was too rigid for a single women.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why dislike?!

1) Tell All. She cheated and then said best orgasm and caused by cheating.

2) Said she should have just cheated and hid it!

3) Maybe I should have done other sex things! Communication is two way street! If she is wanting something else her job to tell you and vice versa!!

Personally I don't see anything really sexual in tit fucking But if she wants to do it okay. Other than hurting each other and tying me up anything goes basically. Spouses don't talk not much of a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one. He did everything correctly. If he takes her back it will at least be on his terms. I am not a big RECON story fan, however if it has to be the husband needs to fuck his frustration put before

he takes her back . Next he has to set her expectation that will allow him at the very least, equal footing.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

After the time they were together and all they had shared I understand where he's coming from. Especially after the time he had to work through his pain and disappointment. Having a few FWB relationships probably didn't hurt either.

The way Iris went about things would be the hard part to get over. Ted didn't seduce her over time, he didn't get her drunk or blackmail her. He just casually threw it out there and she just as casually said yes. The blase manner I'm which she told Frank and then informed him she intended to keep doing it ... Not sure how you get past that despite the fact I have to give her credit for her extreme honesty. Then when Frank is recording their conversation and she says that she thought their first conversation would go that way and she could try to convince Frank it was just sex and to let her keep doing it. She even says that being honest was her mistake and that she should have just kept doing it while keeping it a secret. I don't actually remember her apologizing or expressing regret for her actions.

How do you get back with a cheating spouse who doesn't apologize or express remorse?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Oh great story!

A fun read and I really enjoyed it. Great at keeping the story going! DerMtMan

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Very good, very well written. Of course the AHA (Anonymous Haters Association) will hate it, but hey, that's the only thing they do anyway.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Well written story. Even after cheating a long relationship is hard to break completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another one star pussy cuckold story. Apparently bob just plain likes to eat cum out of a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad, Bob, but a little overlong and dragged out. I enjoy your humor, though, so it is a fun read, and a well-earned “happy ending”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever story. Pretty will written. Just not my cup of tea. (No, I don't like coffee :) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frank is an idiot

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

Not bad, not great. Guy certainly doesn't have the best luck picking women, not sure why he'd be with Mel even as a FWB after she was cheating on her husband, for a guy who got cheated on he had no real sympathy for Mel's husband. The daughter was just plain strange, was half expecting her to either try to seduce her dad or that it would come to light she had been the one cheating on Alan. Iris just sounded insane with her telling her husband she cheated and would do it again while seeming to think it wouldn't affect their relationship. 3 stars, some of the characters behavior made this not as enjoyable as it could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Douche.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This is the 4th or 5th time I have read this story over the last 3 or 4 months. For some reason, and I don't know what reason, I have given this a 5 star rate, even though he takes her back. I didn't take my ex back, but then I had no feelings left for her AT ALL!!!. So, if I ever figure out why I gave this a 5 star, I will add another comment, (maybe).

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Seems

Seems like his daughter likes cock as much as her mother.As payback Iris should have had him charged with rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What gets me about these cheating LW stories is how quickly the husband moves on. The authors never get across he love that must have existed between the husband and wife. There's no emotion. I like reconciliation stories and like this one. But the story is rather flat because of the lack of emotion.

Where is the sense of loss, the anger all the other emotions that people would feel during this emotional upheaval. Good authors can use the words to get these emotions across sadly there are very few authors writing in the LW genre that achieve that.

This story is a well written and reasonably well crafted story but it's emotionally flat.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 3 years ago
Phoned in

No wonder you have so many stories on this site. These almost seem like mad Libs, where are you just fill in the blanks and you have another story.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

So "Ted" who does not want to settle lawsuit is assaulted and beaten and yet he does not make any fuss about that? Typical JPB, "unimportant" details are just left out. Iris, that goes and fucks a guy for fun all of a sudden becomes Penelope and begs to get back with her ex? Typical wet dream of all BTB writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but the author missed out on any emotions involved in s divorce. Frank was completely unemotional throughout the divorce. Even Marci showed no emotion at her husband's cheating on her. The author treated the cheating and divorce as though it's an everyday occurrence.

It was a fun read but could have been so much better.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I've lived in many parts of the country but I never knew the Village Inn was a national chain...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had to laugh, Frank mentions he is worried the wife's boss might have passed on an STD/Aids, he don't go get tested, then later fucks a few women he met in a bar, no mention of condoms, room for a sequel there when everyone gets together to try and work out where the STD they all have started.

Iris mentioned at the start she wanted to continue cheating , at least now, she knows >>next time don't throw it in Frank' face, keep it to herself<<.

Wake up Frank, don't take her back, just keep her as a FWB

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

JPB, I do like your "discovered my wife cheating and got revenge" stories, but I have to say that this is one of your best stories. A man who learns his wife has cheated loses his mind for a time. Either he falls into depression, or he loses himself in sluts, or both. It can take a long time to find yourself again. This was good storytelling and the story was very believable. It's still hard to understand why she cheated in the first place, but people have complex moments of weakness. Maybe that's all the explanation he'll ever have. Good job.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Bob finished this one, but I didn’t like the RAAC finish. Why take the cheating bitch back.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Frank is a jerk, but at least by the end of the story he realizes it, kinda, sorta. Well, good for him! Frank's "Come to Jesus" moment earns him my fifth star. ~~ JB

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
He must be Santa Claus

He sure likes those Ho Ho Hos

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

A wimpy cuckold story. Really? It was going so good until you fucked up the end! Why not have Frank start cleaning cum out of her pussy? I wish I could give negative stars!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Dumb CUCK re-marrys the slut??!! Hope not!!!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Ahhhhh!! Another relationship/soon-to-be-remarried made in heaven, would you like to know why? Because they’re both fucking morons (bet they’re Trump supporters).

Bob Bob Bob you’ve done better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lack of communication again

So she could have told hubby she wanted a fuck from him and not ever had cheated. And she cheats so quickly?

Maybe he evened the score a bit but it wasn't cheating.

I think when she danced with that guy what would have been best is if he showed indifference. Don't even look and possibly just leave with the slut Mel.

xtchrxtchralmost 4 years ago
Hard To Believe!

I have a hard time seeing how he could take her back. Not only did she cheat on him...maybe someone could past that. BUT when she told him " I liked it and we will probably do more of it", she is telling him that she is going to continue cheating. By taking her back, he is opening himself up to all kind of pain and hurt.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You just couldn't resist!!

You had a good story going here until you decided to turn it into just another PITIFUL RAAC story.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Nah

He was useless

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A typical JPB cuck apologist story. I wonder if it's hard to write with a cock stuffed down his throat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seconded: What a Hypocrite

She falls off the track one time and he goes ballistic; he then turns around and fucks everything in sight endlessly. Yeah, she hurt him when she fell one single time, how come he then justifies dealing with his hurt by fucking every chick who rubs against him, like he's so traumatized by her one failure that he has to repay her dozens of times over? Wimp, loser, and screaming hypocrite

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Stick to hate!

There are no degrees of betrayal! She betrayed him. He got shot of her. End of story!

Oh I forgot its JPB! He loves the forgivness crap! I wonder if he is a cuck-pervert?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hypocrite

What an hypocrite Frank is.He divorces his wife for a one time shag ,then what's anything in a skirt whilst still married.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
What a prick!

There is no good reason for betrayal!

She did what she did and should pay the price! Unfortunately they don't stone adulterous wives over here!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 5 years ago
Wow, GREAT story!

Sometimes, just every now and then, love prevails.

That was one very expensive counseling sessions the two of them attended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 STARS

Many of Just Plain Bob's stories are disappointing, usually because not finished. But they are all well written in an interesting way. I keep reading them to find the occasional gem. This was it. It had an ending. And it was a happy ending.

Iris learned her lesson. She will not be stepping out so cavalierly again. After trying several women (a feature of JPB stories, plenty of women after him -- nice fantasy!), Frank has a new appreciation for what he had in his ex. So, I think their marriage will now be better than ever. Plus he has a better job and living near their daughter. Like I said, happy ending.

Good one.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! JPB wrote a RAAC!

And an awful one too boot! Good story until the ending. Does he have a short term memory? Did he forget her announcement when she told him she had fucked her Boss, liked it and was going to do it again? What's changed? Why would he want another twenty or thirty years of wondering who she is fucking? That makes no sense. Did a little sex make him deaf, dumb and blind? Is he thinking with his "little head"? Seems likely. After all the shit she put him thru there's simply no way he marries her again. That wouldn't be a RAAC. That would just be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another inmate returns to the cuckfarm

Why does JPB love cuck stories? It was ok until the end, and fucking ruined everything.

He might as well practice sucking other men's cum now, especially since ex-wifey-now-squeeze got greenlight that everything is good in the end, her pussy lured him back.

What a wimp and a joke of a man.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Not bad for JPB

Pluses: Decent writing, no creampie eating (a rarity in JPB stories) and fewer all out sluts than normal.

Negatives: Her takeaway was that she shouldn't have admitted it to him. Seriously? That's the fucking takeaway? Not that you shouldn't betray your husband after 24 years of marriage? And the ending was too convenient and rushed.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm making this comment. JPB does fine on his own and I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about my opinion. It's just a weird day.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Understandable...

that most of the anons are from the generation that doesn't believe in saving marital history. Especially now that they are trying to rewrite our entire history. Folks, it ain't happening. 5* for an outstanding story. Call him what you will anonnys but he's a man that realized what was his and took it back. While you're at it, go fuck a 'cucks' wife without his knowledge... but I'd advise wearing a steel cup the rest of your life.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
tkh3nkey2110

Because she looked him in the fucking eye and told him that she liked fucking her boss and would probably do it again? Dumbass

Anyway, poor, poor story. One star. Frank/Rob has an identity crisis as he seems to have two fucking names, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Typical cucky boy story from JPB, wonder how well his new cock cage fits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the fuck is his name?!

Is it Frank or Rob?

Seriously? You write a story called FRANK and Iris and refer to him as 'Rob' multiple times?

Fuck, what a joke...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Everyone needs to get a grip!

Previous commenters are forgetting that Frank and Iris have been married for 24 years. That isn't erased easily. Besides, readers need to realize that Frank found that probably part of why she did what she did was because she wanted to be taken for once. She is a submissive and he never knew it. Now he does. Why not take her back? They have history together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well timed story

When this story came out, Bob was getting a bit predictable but this reconciliation story kept his stories in balance so the next JPB story you read you just can not tell the ending. The best part about his stories is you don't have any idea if he will pass, punt or run or maybe throw a gimmick play our way. Sometimes I think he has a 3-4 wheels that he spins to tell him the parameters of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would he take her back?

Does he really believe she's changed? That she has NOT been getting pounded after their divorce? It seems so improbable that I couldn't get over it. If he wants to screw her for awhile, okay. But to take her back permanently? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A JPB RAAC????

Well that was a surprise! After everything he goes thru to divorce her, why take her back? What's changed? She's still a cheater? She's still a liar. He's taken the hit so there's absolutely no sense in letting her back into his life. Hell. He's in California. LaLa land. The Land of Milk and Honey's. Lots of Honey's. He'll have no problems finding a woman to share his life with. Why go back to the cheating model? Bad ending Bob. Bad Bob. Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do Writers Ever Pay Attention?

In actual conversations, people address one another by name. And is it so hard to throw a name in, instead, of a hundred "he", "him", "she", "her", "I" or "you". These stories are generally about two people who were once very much in love, but can't seem to remember their name after the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FORCED.....

Sure didn't want to like it, but I kind of just fell into feeling for Frank. I appreciated the take no bullshit approach he took with the cheating whore and no cuckold crap.

I'm afraid he'd have had to go to jail for assault though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You have a huge creativity

it's obvious just watching the amount of stories you wrote. The problem is that most of your stories look as if you just write then and publish them without further look or editing. My advice to you would be to let them stew, get a couple of reliable beta readers to give you honest input. Quality is better than quantity if you ask me.

If I could I would edit your stories list to keep only the good ones. You would be one of the best writers here instead of being a 10 miss for each good story.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Predictable

It was obvious he still loved his wife. He was choosing women who were terrible candidates for marriage. Mel was a divorce waiting to happen.

RickMo49RickMo49almost 7 years ago
Name changes

I wish authors would remember the names they give the characters. I read story after story and about half way through the name of the main character changes. If I can remember the names of the characters having read it just once I think the author should be able to do the same. After all it's their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish

There was a number smaller than 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pathetic

1* hope the whore gives him aids .

he deserves it for taking a whore back .

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Liked the premise

But too much was left hanging.

This was a potentially great story that really grabbed my interest but didn't have enough detail or full resolution to satisfy.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pet Peeves

One of my biggest pet peeves is grown fucking kids meddling in their parents' lives. Another is fucking parents meddling in their grown kids' lives. I just don't understand how people think they have the right to stick their noses in other people's business, family or not. And after all that, the stupid bastard made up and got back together with his cheating whore of a wife. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please explain

why you think a wife should screw another man, tell her husband it was great and she will do it again (and honestly mean it as a matter of fact) and say he has to let it go because it was merely one mistake in 24 years of marriage, then the author has the guy be a cuckold by taking her back. This makes absolutely no sense. Has she shown any true contrition by admitting her actions to her family? No. Has she given him any real reason why this will not happen again? No. Has she broken the solemn vow of marriage? Yes. Plus, the ONLY reason she feels bad is because he was not fine with her infidelity and not ok with her idea to continue having sex with another man and not ok with her humiliation and degrading treatment of him...to the extent that he would divorce her.

Yes, you can't turn off loving someone and after 24 years you would miss them. But, when your arm is amputated for a malignant cancer...you miss your arm and have to totally physically, mentally and emotionally find a way to cope with this loss, but not to the degree it was worth terminal cancer had it not been removed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sometimes You Just Have To Let Loose

About time he reclaimed his (ex)wife.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago
thank you for unearthing this gem

after your comment unearthed this gem i read it a second time, and then just the good parts for a third time.

this is a story about fucking versus making love.

jpb is a top-shelf mixologist, using piquant and flavorful ingredients in myriad combinations. you may find some of the ingredients bitter on their own, but in concert, they can be delicious.

imbibe.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Read it Again

Okay, so HE still loved her and fucked her again. That does not mean that he forgave her for not really loving him. It just means that old love, like old habits die hard. Love is caring. Love is wanting to protect people. That is what was hardwired into him and that is why he beat the shit out of her boss/boyfriend and why he was jealous at the Grotto. She had been his wife and the mother of his children he had been husband, father, protector of his family. She betrayed all that. She pushed his buttons and the old dog reacted the way they knew he would. He is an old dog, but he is not stupid. He will realize that they played him and he will know that there is no love in that. He was doing fine with his girlfriends and the last thing he needed was his cheating, unloving ex back in his life. Fucking her would not change anything. Although it might give him the "closure" that his daughter was talking about. When he has that moment where he realizes that she is his EX cheating wife of his grown children and that there is nothing holding him to her any longer. On the other hand, he has new, younger women in his life to spend time with and when he wants to be left alone, he does not have to listen to their shit, he can go home. What is left out of so many of these stories is that even a decent marriage is not a bed of roses. It is a lot of compromise and effort. Being single, and having a string of girlfriends is great for the average man. Better than marriage in fact! Less headaches, less compromise and less risk for more reward!

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 8 years ago
Again after that?

Seems to me you walk out of the club. A good character who wimps in the end, to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story and I'm not really a reconcilliation guy

But after all those years people are due some mistakes. And after he's fucked a couple of women, while that doesn't necessarily make them even, it sure makes him she her point. I think after all those years he simply realized he loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. They both wanted that. So what's the big deal commentators? They both got what they wanted. Is everyone so angry that they no longer can stand any kind of happy ending. Geez! Give it a rest. Well played Bob.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
What is this anon on?

Her cheating wasn't a mistake. A mistake is something that the person believes is wrong and is unintentional. What she did was conscious decision to be unfaithful, the worst thing about it is she got off on cheating on him. She didn't really love him, love requires some form of respect, she showed none. Sure she apologized, but only because Frank didn't go with it. She was a tramp who decided to go out of her marriage simply cause she was horny. At least Frank didn't remarry her.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Good story but sloppy ending.

I agree with KarenE, the wishy washy ending ruined the whole thrust of the story. (No pun intended!)

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Good Till The End

“Did Iris do what she did for the same reason that Mel stepped out on Royce?”

If that was the case then she owed it to him to tell him her needs BEFORE cheating on him.

I’m sorry, I’m not unalterably opposed to reconciliation, and I understand that he misses Iris, but she casually cheated on him, for admittedly no reason, casually throwing it in his face, telling him she liked it and intended to do it again, and only changed her position when he threw her out.

His fucking Anna and Mel was COMPLETELY different – he and Iris were separated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore the a-holes

Have any of these critcizers had a real relationship with a woman? 24 years, damn it. One mistake! There are even worse things than one instance of infidelity. Get over yourselves. Find a real love, and live it! Don't just imagine it, and don't criticize a story line that you know nothing about.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Great read till the end.

That killed the 5*.

wonder203wonder203over 9 years ago
No

Good and believable up until the last. Is it possible he got jealous? Yes it is but to haul her out and take her home and get back together that quick is so unrealistic. I get that it is a story but you just seemed to get tired of it and to stick a quick fix to the end is just a waste of your writing talent and makes the time spent reading a great story a waste because you got bored with it and put in a lame ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one right until the very last sentence

And then he lost his mind, forgot that she was a cheating slut just because she gave up her ass? Talk about the little head leading the way! No way he takes her back. No way.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I got to say

I like this wife! I mean it. Yes, she did something stupid and untrustworthy. (Show of hands...who hasn't done something stupid and/or untrustworthy...anyone? No?)

But still, it's a VERY BAD THING she did. And once she 'got that' (and it didn't take her long) what was her reaction? "Fuck you. I spent all the time since I left work talking to your parents and my parents telling them we are getting a divorce and it was all my fault. You did nothing. Now excuse me while I go upstairs and lose it."

FUCKING BRAVO! She is smart. She is self reflective. She has some self respect. She made and followed through on a shitty and difficult moral choice.

Oh...he should still divorce her ass. But she certainly showed that while she did not have PERFECT character, she had GOOD character. She was believable to me.

And that is what the story is all about.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
loved it

as far as situation, well done. emotionally, well done. I don't know how you could improve the story, other than maybe a synopsis of feelings from both sides. thanks. I don't normally read cheating hubbies, I'm just not inclined that way, I got a good 7" that I have only used on 5 females, since I've known what it;s for, never a complaint, but since I have been reading your stories, and think that the guys are pretty much of that of my own mentality, in that, its not the size, but the magic, or the love. I'm glad they got back together, and should be a very fruitful retirement.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Hmmm...

I'm torn between a few things in this tale. Yes Iris cheated and was quite cavalier about telling Frank that she would do it again. In the end they're divorced and now are fuck buddies. I think I can live with that. The Melissa character pissed me off to the max. Fucking worthless cunt cheated on her husband then he told Frank and he dumped her. She finds another and her husband beats the guy and goes to jail and she gets off scott free and Frank takes her back? She's the real cunt here. A story detailing Melissa's fall would be nice.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
The Problem

Not too many people have marriages that are so great after 24 years that you really have to stay married. Of those lucky few, not too many, if any, have wives that would cheat and throw it in their face. So, if Frank had such a great wife, why did she jump out of character and turn into someone else? This is either a problem with the plot, or a problem with the marriage. Unless someone goes insane, their behavior is usually consistent and predictable after 24 years. This is another "nightmare" fantasy story that is so popular in this genre. It is not at all realistic. If she had really done this, Frank would have known it was coming or would have had to admit he had been living in denial for a long time. Either way, who want's or needs a wife like that?

green117green117about 10 years ago
Not sure what peoples problem with this story is...

Even the BTB crowd would get "behind" his desire to fuck his ex-wifes' butt.

Actually, in JPB universe, where women are victims to uncontrollable desire to either:

1. do multi

2. do creampies or

3. just plain cheat w/ big dicks

Iris was just doing what she was programmed to do... be a good woman done wrong by her "female" nature.

And this is JPB being a romantic, whereas they get back together 'cause Frank/Rob has finally done/learned kinky stuff with Mel (love those gender ambiguous names) and now can satisfy the evil twisted desires of his woman. (by the way - don't try this at home - forcing anal on someone is likely to get you shortened by a few inches by the lady in the morning...)

Just sayin'

Green-something

(needless to say I really liked this one, pretty much for the reasons I said...)

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Wow!! Incredible story expertly written.

I guess the main issue is did Iris deserve a break? It's a tough call for sure. In a committed relationship Iris killed her marriage. If they had discussed it ahead of time before Iris slept with her boss there would've been more hope. Frank was devastated but he moved on. Their love wouldn't die in spite of themselves and their behavior. Their relationship changed. Perhaps better communication would've avoided the pain for them. The story encapsulated the emotion of this drama expertly with a caring careful hand. Kudos to JPB!

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 11 years ago
another wimp story

?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Once again

good story right up to the end. Wimpy.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
OK, I Liked It, but...

I did like the story as well as the way it ended. However, there was an inconsistency in the beginning that bothered me.

One evening she is telling her husband that she fucked her boss, liked it and would probably do it again. She said she was telling him so he could decide what he wanted to do in case he did not want her around any more. The next evening she was saying that it was the biggest mistake of her life and that she would never do it again. Now I know women change their minds a lot, but come on. That was hard to swallow. It would have been better if she had said she was telling him because she did not want to hide anything from him.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Interestingly done

I had a break over the weekend where I did not finish this one - and came back with a different mind set - maybe - I am unsure I support Frank's decisions (like it was ever my choice right?) but I do support his night with her - show her what she threw away by b3eing self absorbed and selfish.

He was equally self absorbed but not so selfish. He did get the opportunity to grow - maybe they could make it who knows.

The writer knows - ha, ha, ha, ha -=

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 12 years ago
We are so easily led when the little head does the thinkin'

Iris (pg 1): "My boss took me to lunch yesterday. We ended up in a hotel room and spent most of the afternoon there. I liked it and we will probably do more of it."

Frank (pg 1): "the answer to your question is yes; what we have shared over the last twenty-four years has to be thrown away because of what you did. You have completely lost my trust Iris and a marriage can not exist without trust. At least not a marriage that I'm in."

Frank (pg 1): "It wasn't the fact that you fucked Haarbauer. It was the way you threw it in my face and looked me right in the eye and said that you liked it and you were probably going to do it again.

Iris (pg 1): "I can't believe that you would throw away twenty-four good years over one mistake."

Iris (pg 2): "I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life and it wasn't from the sexual act. It was from the wicked feeling that I got from cheating. I said I'd probably do it again because I wanted more of those fantastic orgasms."

Frank (pg 3): ""Lighten up Frank. She fucked a guy and then admitted it was a mistake. You are still married to her and yet you fucked Anna and Mel. One washes the other. You want her and you know you do."

.

Conclusion: Whatever Frank is smoking, it's working. He's completely divorced from reality if he thinks anything has changed. Getting back with Frank is important to Iris because the only way she can get her big buzz is when she's cheating. She has to be with Frank in order to cheat on Frank.

.

Thanks for sharing your stories with us, Bob. I'm never too sure what I'm going to get with your stories, but I generally enjoy the ride.

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
it's a shame he what back to her . but hay such is life.

tile say it all really.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...