Freakiest Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just fuck me, daddy. Fuck me good."

I got between my daughter's legs. My actual daughter, in her mother's body, shifted over to be super close. "Is this OK, Mattie? Is it OK to fuck you?"

"Go for it, dad."

"Is it OK to take your virginity, when you're not even in your body?"

"Do it, do it now." She took my cock in her hand and brought it to her pussy. My wife's hand, my daughter's pussy. I could have focused on that, but it would have messed me up.

Mattie looked at my wife. "It isn't exactly fair. I get to lose my virginity twice, and you won't get to."

"Dad already took my virginity. Now he gets to take it again."

I hadn't looked at it that way. "God, I want to fuck you both so much. I wish I had two cocks..."

"Dad, just do it already," said my daughter, and she pounded my ass down, so that my cock started to enter into her evertight passageway. And my daughter's eyes beamed at me, her mother behind them, as I made greater and greater progress. Finally I tore through the barrier and was deeply ensconced in my daughter's cunt.

"Daddy, you're doing it! You're in me," my wife said, in her little girl's voice.

"Do you like it, sweetiepie?" I said in turn.

"Don't ask questions. Just fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

My daughter picked up on that. As her mother repeated the words in my left ear, my daughter started to repeat them in my right. I could feel her hand traipsing down my back towards my ass. She kept up the chant as she reached my balls, gave them a squeeze, and reshuffled herself to get access to her own clit. My daughter turned towards her, and the two kissed. I kissed them each as well, shifting from daughter to wife, wife to daughter. I let them kiss one another again as I enjoyed their breasts, suckling daughter to wife, wife to daughter.

My wife, in the beautiful guise of my daughter, wrapped her legs around me, and started a new chant, "cum in me, cum in me." My daughter climbed on top for the ride, and joined the chant as well. "Cum in me, cum in me." It was like she was screwing herself, through me.

I blasted an orgasm that must have been one of the ten greatest in the history of the universe. I didn't see stars, I saw galaxies.