Freaky Fuckday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris shook himself out of his reverie once he realized he had been spending the last few minutes daydreaming. He squeezed his thighs together when he detected the barest hint of moisture forming between his thighs. God, I became aroused just thinking about that one time and now the vagina that belongs to me now is leaking, Chris thought. This female form would take a lot of getting used to. Chris considered the black lingerie for a moment longer.

"Dare I?" Chris asked himself. "I dare."

Chris took the bra and underwear out of the drawer and laid them neatly across the top of the bed. He looked down at his flannels and slowly pulled the pajamas off his legs until he was naked from the waist down. Chris still expected to see a penis swinging between his legs when he looked below. He could almost feel it down there still, reminding Chris of the phantom limb phenomenon. Guess this is more of a phantom dick, Chris thought as he chuckled.

Chris noticed that his wife's personal grooming had not extended to her own pubic area. A thick nest of dark, curly hairs so effectively covered his genitalia so that only a bare outline of his wife's labia was visible. Her thatch must have grown wild from underuse, Chris thought with bemusement. Chris didn't mind Emily's hairy pussy at all though. He loved petting Emily's furry mound as a prelude to making love and he enjoyed stroking it just as much when he touched the same hair on his new body. Chris's fingers curled around the hair of his pubis and he gasped from shock and delight at the painful stimuli as he tugged upon the tufts of thick fur.

Chris pulled the nightshirt up off his body and threw it to the floor to render himself totally naked. Chris admired the reflection of his wife's rack in the full-length mirror mounted to the back of the closet door, twisting and turning his shoulders to view the front of Emily's body from every possible angle. Emily's breasts were large, perfectly round humps that would strike envy even in a well-endowed woman. They weren't so huge that they looked ridiculous though and the breasts stood nice and firm with only a hint of sag. Emily's bosom felt so heavy on Chris's chest that he worried it might tip him over; having actual breasts would definitely take some getting used to. Emily's nipples were long and pointy; so perky that they practically begged to be sucked or nibbled upon. The buds of Emily's chest were ringed by large oval-shaped areolas that comprised a substantial portion of the surface area of Emily's breasts.

Chris reached down and squeezed his new breasts that were so large they wouldn't fit inside his hands. Touching his chest felt good. So good that Chris decided to explore further. He tweaked his hard, pink nipples between his fingers as he massaged his wife's teats. Emily's buds were extremely sensitive and Chris gasped as pinching them transmitted sensations from the nerve endings in his nipples to the rest of his body. Specifically to the region between his thighs. Chris shuddered as continued to experience female arousal for the first time.

Chris rotated around and looked back at the mirror to view his wife's behind. Emily possessed a glorious ass. Two round and full globes that were split apart by a deep, sensuous crack. Chris angled his spine so that he pushed his bottom out further and admired the view with a grin on his face. God, he loved his wife's sexy ass. How dare Emily complain about being too fat. What a gross insult to the best ass Chris had ever seen. This was the kind of butt that a real woman should have.

Chris ran his hand down his back until he creeped below his waist and placed the palm of his hand upon the curve of his wife's buttock. Chris rubbed and squeezed his wife's plump asscheek and then became surprised by a sudden urge to smack himself on the bottom. Chris moaned as his hand made contact with his left buttock and left a sharp, stinging pain that felt intensely pleasurable.

Chris shocked himself with how excited he became from spanking himself. Emily usually only enjoyed having her ass smacked whilst deep within the throes of passion. So unfortunately impromptu spankings were not an event that occurred very often. A shame truly, Emily had an ass made for smacking. Chris normally possessed a slim, boyish ass as opposed to Emily's which had a lot more meat on it. Having so much more flesh there to slap made the experience of being spanked painfully and pleasurably enjoyable.

Chris sighed as he looked at the clock and realized he was letting his time slip away. He couldn't spend all morning doing this however much he wanted to. Chris grabbed the lingerie and pulled the bottom portion up his legs until it "covered" his crotch and bottom. The underwear clung tightly to Chris's body and the lacy, silky materials of the lingerie felt foreign as it adhered to Chris's waist and pelvis. The panties were so tight around Chris's body that the bottom material rubbed against Chris's genitals in a most satisfactory way. Chris knew a woman wearing this would have felt completely natural, no big deal at all. But despite his appearance, Chris was no woman and for him it felt extremely naughty to don women's underwear.

Chris became unexpectedly aroused from dressing in his wife's clothes. He had never been interested in crossdressing or stealing his wife's panties to try on clandestinely but Chris began to wonder whether this incredible circumstance was unlocking a hidden fetish. Chris detected the barest trace of wetness seeping out of him to dampen his underwear. Chris reached with his fingers down into his wife's panties and touched the lips of Emily's pussy where her dew sprang forth. Chris whimpered as his fingers explored the petals of Emily's blooming flower and spread the accumulating wetness around his vulva. Chris located his opening and pushed two of his fingers deep inside his vagina.

"Oh my God!" Chris cried out as he fingered himself.

The sensation of penetration felt so mysterious and exciting to Chris. Sure, he had fingered his asshole a couple times while masturbating in the shower out of curiosity, but the discomfort created by performing that sinful act was what made it pleasurable. This was something else, a sense of true, natural sensation as Chris's female body was stimulated. Chris curled his fingers inside himself and shuddered with pleasure. Chris made quiet gasping noises as he pulled his fingers out of his pussy and spread open the hood at the top of his vulva to stroke his clitoris in broad, circular motions.

Chris couldn't help feeling a little bit pervy using his wife's body this way but there was no way he could resist exploring the boundaries and wonders of his newly female form. He certainly wouldn't care if Emily masturbated while using his body though considering her recent aversion to sex he didn't foresee that scenario being likely to occur. Chris's pussy leaked profusely, soaking his hand and crotch with his accumulating seepage. Chris realized he would climax soon if he didn't stop and his underwear would be ruined for the day.

"To be continued," Chris sighed as he withdrew his fingers from his pussy and removed his hand from his panties entirely.

Chris debated whether to wipe his soiled hand with a tissue or wash it in the sink before a naughty idea came to his head. Chris brought his dripping wet fingers to his lips and made a yummy noise as he tasted his wife's pussy juice and slurped the fluid into his mouth. He really wished Emily would let him go down on her more often. She tasted so fucking good.

Chris tried putting his bra on but the true identity of his gender was betrayed by his awkward fumbling as it took a few minutes before he was able to clasp the bra in the back. Chris looked in the mirror and admired himself dressed in his wife's sexiest underwear for a final time before he finished getting dressed.

"Looking pretty damn sexy there, Chris," he said as he blew himself a kiss.

Chris went through Emily's wardrobe and spent a couple minutes trying to decide what to wear. He picked out a black suit jacket to wear over a green blouse that matched a black and white checkered skirt. Beneath the skirt Chris put on pantyhose that made goosebumps prickle up and down Chris's legs as he rolled them up. He was enjoying this way too much.

Chris looked at shoes next but found the white pumps that best matched his outfit to be a little too daunting. Whatever the hell had happened to him with this body exchange seemed to have been a complete transfer of Chris's mind and essence. He possessed none of Emily's natural womanly intuition, instincts, or knowledge. Chris was practically flying blind here and he knew he wouldn't be doing Emily a very good service if he stumbled and fell over all day at her job while he tried learning how to wear heels. Chris found a pair of fashionable black wedge booties to wear that would help him keep his balance much better.

Emily tended to tie her hair back or put it in an updo but such styles were far beyond the scope of Chris's knowledge or abilities. But Chris had observed Emily's morning routine often enough to know how to use the steamroller to curl her hair. Chris only singed his finger once as he rolled the tresses of his hair so they would curl into ringlets once the rollers were removed. While he waited for his hair to set, he applied a light amount of makeup to his face. He didn't want to overdo it and come off looking like a harlot but he knew Emily liked a bit of embellishment on her visage. After washing his face, Chris put on just a bit of eye shadow and mascara before applying deep red lipstick to the rim of his mouth. Chris smacked his lips together a few times and bit down on a tissue to remove the sticky top layer of lipstick exactly how he had seen Emily do it.

Chris couldn't decide whether to wear Emily's glasses or apply her contacts lenses. She didn't have a rhyme or reason for which she decided to wear on a given day, her choice seemingly dependent on whatever whim struck her fancy. Chris looked at his face in the mirror with and without Emily's glasses. While wearing the frames made him look slightly more intelligent, choosing contacts would make him look slightly more attractive and sexy even though he thought Emily looked super cute in her glasses. Chris debated for a minute before finally picking the glasses. He wanted the audience at Emily's presentation to respect her ideas, not her looks. For jewelry, Chris chose a pair of earrings that Chris had purchased for Emily for their first wedding anniversary. The matching earrings were tiny studs bejewelled with an amethyst stone surrounded by tiny white sapphires.

Chris cursed as he realized he was running late now. He got out Emily's work laptop and used the password she texted to him earlier while he was getting dressed to access it. Chris did the right thing and deleted the text as soon as he received it after successfully logging into her computer. Chris quickly emailed a bullet-point checklist to Emily so she could know what needed to get done at the bookstore today. Before he left, Chris took one last look in the mirror and grinned at what he saw in the reflection. A classy, intelligent, beautiful woman smiled back at him. Chris thought even Emily would be impressed with the job he did imitating her.

Chris felt like something was still missing though. He smacked his palm against his forehead when he realized he wasn't wearing a ring. Chris found Emily's engagement ring resting on the nightstand next to their bed.

"I love you, Emily," whispered Chris as he put the ring on his finger.

Chris grabbed Emily's purse and laptop bag and slung them over his shoulder while holding her briefcase in one hand. He walked carefully in the wedges he was still getting used to down the stairs, to the front door, and off for work.

~Emily~

Emily paced back and forth in the hotel room worrying about what to do. She really didn't feel like imitating her husband and going to work in his place but she felt obligated to do so now. Emily owed Chris that much for taking on this critical presentation for her. Emily just finished taking a shower and drying off a few minutes ago and still had a towel wrapped around her waist. It still freaked her out every time she looked down at her body. The dangly parts between her legs were so alien that Emily couldn't even bring herself to touch them while she was washing herself.

Emily stopped in her tracks as she suddenly realized how badly she needed to pee. She had been holding off from doing this as long as possible but now her sides were starting to hurt and she couldn't delay any longer. Emily rushed to the bathroom and nearly placed her bottom down on the toilet seat before stopping herself. I should probably get used to urinating the manlier way, Emily thought. Especially if I have to use a public bathroom at some point today. Emily lifted the toilet seat all the way up and sighed as she took her towel off to reveal her genitals.

For the first time since miraculously exchanging bodies with her husband, Emily touched her new penis as she took ahold of its shaft between her fingers and thumb. Emily pointed the tip down toward the inside of the bowl as she bit her lip. Emily unblocked the hold on her bladder she had kept in place too long and threw her head back with a loud groan in response to the overwhelming sense of relief she felt as her bladder emptied. Urine streamed out of the pinprick hole at the tip of her member quicker than Emily expected and a trickle splattered all over the back of the toilet lid and tank.

"Motherfucker!" Emily growled as she gnashed her teeth.

Emily was used to having to do pretty much nothing while urinating. Just sit down, let it go, give yourself a quick wipe then you were done. Easy peasy. But men actually had to... well... aim! Emily adjusted the direction her cock pointed to and heard the trickling and splashing noises of pee mixing with toilet water.

"Success," Emily sighed. "It's all about the little things, I guess."

Whenever Emily thought she was finished yet another stream jetted out of her. This continued for almost a minute until Emily's urination finally concluded. Emily shook her penis back and forth to let any errant traces clinging to her drip into the toilet rather than wiping herself. Emily did tear some toilet paper off the roll and used it to soak up the mess she had made on the toilet. Emily had too much sympathy and respect for those working as service staff to subject some poor maid to having to clean up the pools of piss Emily had created through her own negligence.

Emily opened Chris's overnight bag and found the clothes he had packed for the day. Just a polo shirt and some grey slacks with blue tennis shoes. Emily wished Chris would dress up nicer for his job, he was the supervisor after all. He should dress like he is actually the boss sometime. Emily didn't have much of a choice today though.

Emily grabbed the plaid boxers out of the duffel bag and pulled the underwear up her body until the waistband clung to her hips. The loose-fitting boxers felt freeing in the way they allowed Emily's genitals to hang unconstricted. These are actually kind of nice to wear, Emily thought.

A queer feeling suddenly came over Emily and she noticed her cock seemed to have tightened somehow. It definitely felt longer than it had a minute ago. Curiosity overcoming her hesitancy, Emily reached down into her underwear and ran her fingers over the shaft of her penis. Stroking the skin of her cock felt oddly pleasurable. It was weird how it felt both hard and soft at the same time. Emily closed the shaft of her blood-engorged cock in her fist and felt it stiffen and lengthen in her hand as she jerked the rod-like organ up and down. Emily grunted at the pleasure that touching herself brought upon her. Emily found that the firmer and longer her strokes, the more pleasure she received in turn.

Emily pulled the top of the boxers down low enough that her fully erect cock sprang forth. It flopped up and down until straightening itself so that it pointed up in the air vertically. Emily pushed her penis down so it pointed horizontally instead but when she let go of it her member quickly reverted back to its original position. Men's bodies look so weird, Emily thought. Though I guess women's sexual organs aren't much better. Chris's penis was just so hairy and veiny. The head and testicles were so different from the rest that they looked like they shouldn't even belong with the same parts. Emily performed another long stroke and looked down with amazement as she squeezed a bead of clear fluid out of the hole at the tip of her penis. The precum oozed out of her and dripped down the side of her shaft.

Chris did have a nice cock, long and thick though not abnormally so. Emily had measured it with a ruler one time out of curiosity and from the base of the shaft to the head of the cock the length came in at seven and a half inches total. Big enough to satisfy Emily completely without being so large that she found Chris's intrusion painful. Chris's shaft stood straight and tall while curving ever so slightly toward Emily's stomach like a sabre. Emily felt like she was betraying her feminist self but she couldn't help enjoying an intoxicating sense of power as she looked down at her cock. A vagina held its own mysterious and entrancing abilities but there was something so bold and dominant about a large, fully erect penis.

As Emily continued stroking herself she felt a growing pressure that pulsed toward the end of her shaft and demanded a release. She realized that if she didn't cease stimulating herself immediately she would ejaculate. That Emily might not be able to handle mentally. As she let go of her husband's penis, Emily felt an intense sense of shame for using Chris's body in such a way. She doubted Chris would even think of touching Emily's body in such a perverted way. He was far more respectful than Emily in a lot of ways. Emily sighed with disappointment at the delayed climax she had been on the cusp of as she pulled her boxers back up to her waist. Her testicles rebelled against the aborted release with a dull ache and a stinging sensation that burned throughout Emily's penis as her fluids flowed back into her body.

It was remarkably easy to get yourself ready as a man. No plucking or primping, no makeup to apply, and no tinkering with hair or outfit options. Just throw on some pants and a shirt, slather a stick of deodorant over your armpits and call it good. Emily did spend more time on Chris's hair than her husband probably had done every day in his life combined. He typically just pulled out the tangles of his short, thick brown hair with a comb and left it like that. His purposefully unkempt haircut did look kinda hot but Emily always wished he would spend a little more time to make his hair look nice. He would look so cute if he just styled it the way Emily liked.

Well now Emily had a chance to do whatever she wanted. She actually used the courtesy blowdryer in the hotel bathroom to heat Chris's hair until it dried in the position she wanted. Emily used her fingers to brush hair as best she could. Emily found some hair product Chris had packed with the rest of his toiletries that she used to style her hair just the way she had always wanted Chris to. Emily ran her hands over the sandpaper-like stubble of Chris's cheeks and chin as she inspected her face in the mirror.

"This is so weird," Emily murmured.

Well at least she was looking damn fine today if nothing else. Emily still found it hard to believe sometimes that a man as handsome as Chris actually wanted her. He could have had nearly any girl he wanted but instead he chose an odd, dorky-looking introvert like Emily. Emily felt her heart starting to melt as she looked at her husband's face and remembered their courtship. It seemed like such a long time ago. Emily thought of Chris's odd, nerdy sense of humor and all the little things he would do to make her smile. Things like buying her flowers or jewelry seemingly on a whim but always when Emily was feeling down and needed a pick-me-up. He just seemed to know things like that instinctively.