Freaky Fuckday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where had it all gone wrong then? Chris's brief infidelity hadn't been the end so what was the root of their difficulties? Things between them definitely became strained once they married and had to become real adults. Emily pursued her dream of becoming a top-level executive at a successful company doing the job she loved but had to sacrifice time with her husband and any opportunity of becoming a mother to do so. Chris had dreams once, but instead of pursuing them he ended up managing a chain bookstore. It wasn't hard to see why he might become bitter and resentful between his dead-end job and a wife who was never there for him. There were definitely things he could do better, but Emily had to try harder too.

Emily noticed Chris's wedding band sitting on the TV stand. She wasn't sure at first but the longer she stared at the ring the more certain she became. Emily put Chris's ring on her finger and left the hotel room carrying her only bag.

~Chris~

Chris sighed with his head resting against his elbow as he sat at his wife's desk in her office. Emily had to text him again the password to log into her work computer since he had forgotten it after deleting the original message. At least she didn't give him any grief about it like he expected her to. There were so many icons and documents on the computer screen that Chris didn't even know where to start. This whole thing was so surreal.

Chris had been having difficulty walking, and not just because of the shoes. His wider hips tended to swing with every step and he had to lock his knees in place to keep from walking with too exaggerated a saunter. He probably looked ridiculous. Sorry Emily. The biggest adjustment required was Chris's depth perception due to his lowered height. Chris was used to towering over most others but now he found himself looking up at everybody. It took Chris a while to get used to seeing through glasses as well and he worried he would accidentally run into something while driving until he became acclimated to his altered near and far-range vision.

On the upside, Chris had received an unbelievable amount of compliments from Emily's coworkers since walking in today. From both male and female colleagues. Chris didn't know if they flattered his wife all the time or if this was an unusual event. Chris got the sense that Emily normally dressed far more demure, though what he was wearing today wasn't inappropriate at all. Chris couldn't help feeling slightly giddy over all the positive attention. At least he hadn't screwed this part up.

Chris had felt attractive and desired before as a man but he had never felt as downright sexy as he did wearing his wife's clothes. Chris wondered if he would feel this way in any woman's body or if he felt hot simply because he happened to find himself in the possession of a body with ample breasts and a plump, scrumptious bottom. Emily should've realized how nice a figure she had but she was so shy and insecure that Chris didn't think she comprehended how truly attractive a form she possessed. Chris absolutely loved the curves of her body and he often had to stop himself from running his hands up and down Emily's thighs, bosom, and love handles now that he had free unfettered access to Emily's body. Chris thought Emily looked great just the way she was and he would even be fine with her gaining a few more pounds to give her an even curvier shape. Chris could have sworn he saw a few of Emily's coworkers checking out his wife's body a couple times this morning. Chris couldn't decide whether he felt flattered or felt like punching them square in the face.

"There it is," Chris said to himself as he double-clicked on a folder named "Telephone District Business Proposal".

Chris inspected the contents of the folder and found dozens of spreadsheets, conceptual drawings, copies of city permits, construction drawings, proposals, and proof of concepts organized into subfolders by month and year. The literally thousands of pages were enough to make Chris's head swim.

"How am I going to make enough sense of this to give a decent presentation?" Chris groaned with exasperation. "Ughhhh..."

Chris pulled several folders of Emily's project materials out of her briefcase and found pages of notes relating to today's presentation that at least gave Chris somewhere to start. It looked like Emily had created a basic outline of information that went along with a slideshow she created. It would be up to Chris to fill in the blanks with additional details so he could sell the board on this project. Emily probably had her speech all thought out but hadn't yet put it in writing. Chris would need to research and plan how best to represent this considerable amount of data in a succinct and understandable fashion.

Chris didn't bother answering Emily's emails or doing her daily work outside the Telephone District project. He focused all his attention on the presentation and his preparation for this afternoon's meeting. After an hour Chris lost track and became distracted. He was used to things like walking around the bookstore, speaking with and assisting customers, and carrying books. Not staring at a computer monitor for hours. His eyes drifted from the screen to a framed picture sitting on Emily's desk. The frame contained a photograph of Chris and Emily smiling for a selfie as they stood on a plaza near the top of the Empire State Building. The sun set in the background behind them with the western portion of the Manhattan metropolis in view. The photo had been taken during Chris and Emily's honeymoon in New York City. Chris smiled at the memory and felt gladdened to see such a precious moment frozen in time and kept close by so that Emily could view it every day.

A loud flicking noise jolted Chris back to reality and he jumped back into his seat with a start. He looked up to see Emily's coworker Greg grinning from ear to ear. Greg had tapped loudly on the back of Chris's desktop monitor when he saw his coworker distracted.

"Easy there, Emmy!" Greg laughed. "I only caught you napping! Be glad it wasn't someone important watching you snoozing on the clock."

"I wasn't asleep," Chris said with annoyance.

"Sure you weren't, Emmy," said Greg obnoxiously.

Emily disliked Greg, so therefore Chris disliked him as well. He had only met the guy two or three times before but he seemed smarmy as hell and ambitious to a fault. He had what Emily deemed a typical "douche bro" face, haircut, and attitude. Greg seemed nice enough when you first met him, but once you were around him long enough you realized his friendliness wasn't genuine and that Greg built trust with others only to use them to get what he wanted.

Chris had to listen to Emily complain about Greg constantly, usually about Greg talking over Emily in meetings or belittling her ideas in front of their superiors after praising those very same ideas in private. Greg even stole one of Emily's projects once and slapped his name on it, receiving all the credit for the project's success. Emily suffered the indignity in silence as she had no desire to create a workplace conflict. Chris wished she would have spoken up for herself, he knew she could destroy this jackass if she set her mind to it.

Chris definitely didn't care for the way Greg blatantly stared at his body once the coworker noticed the green blouse Chris wore beneath his suit jacket. Did he do this to Emily all the time? How can she stand it? And why hadn't she ever said anything about it to her bosses? Emily mentioned once to Chris that Greg used to hit on her at work but the asshole was smart enough to stop short of outright harassing her. Chris despised this guy and despised even more the patronizing way he called Emily "Emmy" instead of by her given name. No one called her that.

"Ooo-wee, great outfit Emmy!" Greg said with a whistle as he admired Chris's blouse. "Dressing to impress today, huh? Decided to wear something different than your usual jeans and sweater? I like it!"

"What do you want, Greg?" asked Chris brusquely. The sooner he could get rid of this asshole the better.

"Just making sure you're all ready for the meeting this afternoon," Greg said with a smile that curled his lips but never quite reached his eyes. "It's a big fucking deal. You still sure you don't want me to give the presentation instead? I guarantee you the proposal will be accepted once I give it the old Greg Carson touch."

Not on your fucking life, Chris thought. "No, I'm absolutely prepared for this," Chris said as politely as he could manage. "It wouldn't feel right having anyone else do it after all the work I've put in. But thanks anyway, Greg."

Greg shrugged and said, "Well, if you're that certain... Fine. But don't forget to give credit where credit is due. I know Telephone District is your baby but I did plenty of the legwork. My name should be on this thing right next to yours."

Chris smirked and faked looking through his paperwork as he said, "That's funny, I was just looking through every document ever produced for this project and I found your name on... let's see. Less than 5% of them it looks like. My name is on 100% of them. I suppose I can give you 5% of the credit if that's what you want."

Greg's perpetual smiled dropped and he spoke quietly in a more sinister tone, "Just gonna cut me out that like, huh? You think you're a killer now? A little girl like you? Don't make me laugh. You ladies might not be secretaries or maids any more but this is still a man's world. Be careful swimming with the sharks or you might get eaten."

Chris couldn't help himself from laughing in Greg's face at his stupid cliche.

"I'm no killer, Greg," chuckled Chris. "I'm just trying to do my job. Now run along little boy and go do yours."

Greg's eyelids narrowed and he gave Chris a look that seemed to say 'This isn't over'. "Good luck at the meeting," said Greg before turning abruptly and exiting Emily's office.

Chris exhaled a deep breath he didn't realize he had been holding. Had he handled that correctly? While Chris certainly wouldn't allow a jerk like Greg to walk all over him and especially all over his wife Chris worried he might have antagonized the man too much. Chris couldn't really see Emily letting Greg get away with stealing this project from her and Chris would never allow such a thing to happen. He had to resist Greg's interference as strongly as Emily would have. Chris felt a nervous sweat forming beneath his arms that soaked into his wife's blouse. He felt certain now that Greg would try to tank the meeting this afternoon out of spite.

Chris slammed his head down on the keyboard in front of him.

"Fuck!"

~Emily~

Emily kept having to stop herself from engaging in her nervous habit of repeatedly twirling her hairs around her finger before unwinding the curls. She did it whenever she was bored or deep in thought. Emily must have looked a fool every time she reached up to touch the long hair near her shoulders only to find there was nothing there. Old habits die hard. That wasn't the only change Emily had to acclimate herself to. She was used to looking up at everything from her short height but now it seemed like she towered over the whole world. Emily actually had to crouch to pass beneath shelves and doorways which was a scenario she never thought possible. More than once Emily banged her head on the top of a doorway when she walked through it without thinking first. Emily's larger body felt awkward to carry herself in and she seemed near to tottering right over every time she moved. Emily didn't know when she would finally get used to this but she sure hoped it would be soon.

Emily went line by line through Chris's emailed list of what needed to be done at his store today. Her working day started by unloading newly delivered books from the stockroom and weeding the store collection by pulling old unsold volumes off the bookshelves so they could be donated or returned to their publishers. Emily wasn't sure if Chris performed these tasks himself or delegated the work to his subordinates. Emily erred on the side of caution and hoped she didn't appear too odd to Chris's employees as she lugged heavy boxes around and shelved and unshelved books on her own. She didn't exactly feel stronger using Chris's body but taking advantage of his toned and masculine physique made the boxes feel lighter than Emily expected every time she picked one up.

Chris texted Emily around mid morning to ask how things were going. Emily told him everything seemed to be going well so far and he sent another text shortly thereafter. Emily couldn't help feeling irritated at how Chris didn't use proper punctuation or spell out words fully in his text messages.

{Greg is a real asshole isn't he} Chris messaged Emily.

{Now you're finally learning what I have to deal with every day.} Emily texted back.

{Why didn't u ever tell me he treats u this way? I had no idea u had to put up with this bullshit}

{Because it's my problem to deal with, not yours. I don't need you to fight my battles for me. I don't go around telling you how to deal with your coworkers.}

{More importantly...} Emily added in an additional text. {Are you ready for this afternoon?}

{As ready as I'll ever be. Are u ready 2 spend all afternoon inventorying stock and ordering books}

{Ugh. I really wish we could switch roles}

{Well no shit Em.}

Emily laughed sharply and waited for a minute as she sat in Chris's office chair unsure of how to reply. She received another text from Chris (using her phone as "Emily" of course) a few seconds later.

{I love u Em}

Emily sighed but couldn't help herself from replying. She was hopeless for this guy.

{Love you too.}

There were all sorts of minor issues Emily needed to deal with throughout the morning. Did Chris's employees really come to him with every small disaster that occurred? It sure seemed like it. There was a cash register that stopped working that actually required some of the skills gained from when Emily used to work in IT to fix. A coffee maker leaked water all over the coffee bar and no one had the motivation to clean it up except for her. On top of that she had two part-time employees call in sick so Emily had to shift worker's schedules around so they could still manage to run the store efficiently. This all occurred within a half hour's time. Emily realized pretty quickly that she was unqualified for a life working in retail. Thank God she only had to do this for one day. Hopefully.

And then there was Debbie. The homewrecking little bitch arrived to work ten minutes before her noon shift started. She probably came in early every day just to try and impress Chris. When Debbie came in she sought out Chris immediately. Emily was busy trying to decide whether the graphic novel section should be organized by title, genre, or publisher when Debbie located her.

"I'm heeee-eeerrr!" Debbie said brightly as she grinned from ear to ear. "Ready to start another wonderful day at work with you, Mr. Jennings! Oh, what did you do to your hair Mr. Jennings? I love it!"

Debbie reached out and stroked Emily's styled hair which made Emily flinch away reflexively.

"Oh my, Mr. Jennings," said Debbie with a chuckle. "You sure are jumpy today."

"Don't touch me," Emily replied sharply.

Emily assessed the young blonde who was (as painful as it was to admit it) the rival for her husband's affections. Debbie had long, perfectly straight, dirty blonde hair that fell down to her breasts and big, bright blue eyes to go with a pretty face that nonetheless cast a rather vacant expression. As if there were nothing going on in between her perfect-looking ears. Debbie wore a low-cut shirt that appeared to have been specifically calculated to show as much cleavage as possible without being too inappropriate for work. She wore too tight jeans that showed off a perfectly round posterior. Emily noticed with some satisfaction that Debbie had smaller breasts than she did though the floozy flaunted her bosom far more blatantly than Emily ever would have. Emily realized with embarrassment that Debbie had noticed Emily glancing at her breasts. Debbie brought her shoulders in to squeeze her breasts together and deepen the line of cleavage showing above the top of her shirt.

"See something you like, Mr. Jennings?" Debbie asked coyly.

Emily blushed and her voice cracked as she replied, "I think you should dress in more professional attire when you're working at my store, Debbie. In fact, I demand it."

Emily knew Debbie was actually dressed quite appropriately for a retail job but she disliked the girl enough that she had no problem giving her a hard time for little reason.

"You've never complained about my clothes before," Debbie observed with a raised eyebrow. "Maybe you just enjoy looking too much, Mr. Jennings. Does it make you uncomfortable when you see my body? Why is that? Oh, that reminds me! Did you like the pictures I sent you last night? I took them special for you!"

Emily's eyes narrowed in anger and she replied as calmly as possible, "You need to stop texting me, Debbie. Your messages are incredibly offensive and unprofessional."

"Oh, you!" Debbie laughed as she slapped Emily playfully on the shoulder. "You can keep pretending you don't like what I have to show you. I saw the truth a minute ago when I caught you staring down my shirt. I took more pictures for you this morning that I haven't sent yet. Just you wait, in these ones I don't even bother teasing. You just tell me what part of my body you like and I'll let you see it as up close as you desire."

Debbie giggled and hooked a finger inside the neckhole of her shirt to pull her top down far enough to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. The pinkish-brown nubs of her teats were totally visible from Emily's vantage point. It took all of Emily's willpower to keep from grabbing this bimbo by the throat and slamming her back against the shelf behind her. Emily would like nothing more than to slap the shit out of this silly girl who was destroying her marriage. How dare she try to steal Emily's man. Emily was actually starting to believe Chris's explanations for those lewd photos now that Emily saw how brazenly this girl harassed him and refused to leave him alone. Debbie seemed like a complete airhead, the total opposite of the type of women that Chris preferred. Why would he ever want to be with her?

"If you send anything like that to me again, I'm swear to God I'll block your number," Emily replied viciously as she pointed her finger at Debbie. "And if you keep this up, I'll have no choice but to terminate your position."

Debbie looked unhappy and said, "Oh Mr. Jennings, that would be so sad if you did that. Especially if I called corporate and told them that after months of harassment you fired me when I wouldn't have physical relations with you. I'll tell everyone that you threatened me to coerce me into sending you those revealing photos with captions that made it sound like I was doing so enthusiastically."

"You wouldn't dare," Emily accused. Debbie wasn't particularly intelligent but she was a conniving little bitch.

"Wouldn't I?" Debbie asked as her frown transformed into a grin. The pleasant look on her face was sickening. "It would be your word against mine. So you had better be nicer to me from now on, mister. I have to get to my register now, but I hope we can find some 'alone' time together later. I'm not asking for much. Yet. Just a little hug and kiss from my pretty boss Chris is all I need. Don't worry, we can do it where no one else will watch. I understand you have reputation to protect and you know I'm very respectful of that."

This bitch is fucking crazy, Emily thought. Debbie giggled and gave Emily a wink and blew her a kiss before turning to walk away. Emily noticed the bimbo swinging her hips provocatively as she strode away so that her ass swayed from side to side. Debbie even looked back to see if Emily was looking, which Emily most definitely was.

1...34567...14