Free Help for the Ladies

Story Info
SOS Club is for Service Oriented Submisives
5.2k words
3.77
21.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a submissive man. Nothing excites me more than being able to serve. I see my role in society as a free tool for women's pleasure: freeing their time, making their life easier, performing mundane tasks for them, taking long hours of dull work for them and doing their boring chores.

This is my fix.

Slaving for beautiful, demanding women who have an assertive, superior attitude towards men like me is how I see happiness. Of course, the term "nothing in return" is widely misunderstood. You do get something in return for slaving under the thumb of a beautiful princess. You get a chance to be in her presence. You get a chance to enjoy her attention. And you get a chance to put a smile on her face.

This is my reward.

Unfortunately, my ex girlfriend left me when I finally summoned the courage to share my submissive fantasies with her. She thought it was weird. She said it was gross. She called me a pervert. She wanted a real man by her side, not a submissive wimp. What she needed was a dominant partner who could take the lead. This is not the man who I was. I even stopped dating after she left me...

I thought there was no point.

I thought I was alone. I thought I was the only man in the world who had this strong desire to selflessly submit to the superior gender. I decided there were no real women who would be interested in such an exchange. Power-play was for the fantasies and for the BDSM scene. It had no place in real life. Servitude for the sake of it was not something women desired. That's how I thought until one day I stumbled upon this website.

Their slogan immediately grabbed my attention: "Free help for the ladies". That's what it said. I registered my own profile. I went through the webcam verification process and I paid my monthly fee, which gave me access to other members of the site. To my astonishment, there were thousands and thousands of beautiful ladies seeking free help from men in my position. There were rules to be followed, as well:

Men could not contact the ladies directly. Ladies had access to any man on the website, but they were not very much into chatting with subs online. They had work for us slaves and they needed it done ASAP. In order to complete a task, a sub had to apply for a lady's auction and whoever paid the highest bid won the chance to serve. The lady would then contact him for details.

There was a rating system. If the task was fulfilled to the lady's satisfaction, she could give the sub some bonus points. Bonus points expired each month, so men had to constantly apply for new tasks, in order to be part of system. Everything was free for the ladies, of course. The only persons who paid real money to support the website were us, slaves. And there were so many more male members than female members. All that a female had to do, in order to join, was to fill up her profile, upload some pictures and pass the verification on cam.

I was eager to mix with this strange online society, so I bought ten credits which enabled me to apply for ten different auctions. The rest of the points had to be earned by selfless sacrifice and servitude under the thumb of demanding women. You could buy points only once, in the beginning.

"The SOS Club". This is how the society was called. "Service Oriented Submission" is what the abbreviation meant - very nice and suitable for the credit card reports.

After I bought my initial points, I went to the large list of tasks that had to be done. It was called "Free Help Wanted" and the ladies posted their demands there. I typed my city in the search field of the section and I saw that there were more than 300 female members and more than 800 male members from my city.

I started reading the list of current auctions from my area:

"I need my car washed, inside and out, then filled with gas, and I want it parked in front of my house by Monday morning!" Princess Juliana. $10.

"I need my homework done ASAP! Homework slaves apply now!" Princess Gary. $8.

"I need my flat cleaned! Any bitches free for the weekend?" Princess Sophia. $15.

"I need my logo done in a very short notice. Only serious submissives apply. Princess Christina. $13.

The list of tasks went on and on. Some of the auctions were inactive, signed "Completed". There was no credit for the slave who that had sacrificed his money, his efforts and his time to fulfill the task - only the name of the Princess, the price paid by the highest bidder and the bonus points earned by the anonymous slave.

Male profiles had a rating. Apart from giving bonus points, the ladies could also write recommendations. Men were allowed to communicate among each other in the Slave Forum. Only ladies had administrative rights in this forum and men had no access to the "Females only" forum.

I checked my clock. It was three p.m. on a Friday afternoon. I still had time to apply for some of the current auctions. There was a sign that all auctions ended at 6 p.m. when the ladies usually got out and had fun while the subs were supposed to start working on their tasks. Servitude and exploitation for us, free time and joy for them. Servitude and exploitation was the only form of SEX one could get in this site. This was my kind a place.

I logged on to the first running auction:

"I need my car washed, inside and out, then filled up with gas and I want it parked in front of my place by Monday morning!" Princess Juliana. $10.

Somebody had just bid $31.

I bid $32.

Another bidder went for $40.

I bid $60.

There was a short silence...

The ladies could stop their auctions at any time, even before the timer was out.

Princess Juliana typed in Her status:

"Auction terminated. I don't have all day. Slave Bob (moi) has won the chance to serve! Congratulations, boy! Check your inbox for details. Do it fast!

I immediately went to the message section of the website, in order to read the full description of the task that I had just won. Princess was short and precise:

"Report to (given address) by five o'clock. Be on time. I don't like to be kept waiting! Princess has a birthday to attend. You will drive me to the party, you will wait outside in the car, and you will drive me back after the party and then you will have the whole weekend to take care of my car. I won't need it until Monday morning. Can you drive, slave?"

As an auction winner, I had the right to exchange a limited amount of messages with the Princess. I wrote in reply:

"What if I couldn't?" 

She immediately replied:

"Then you would have two hours to learn, smartass! Don't forget protocol!"

"Yes, of course, I'm very sorry, Milady! I'll be there on time. Is there anything else I can do for you in the meantime?"

"No, you are dismissed for now."

"Thank You very much, Milady!"

I opened the link called "Protocol". There were ten rules in the Protocol, describing the mandatory behavior of slaves during their personal contacts with Princesses who had given them the right to serve. Servitude was a privilege in this world. It was not to be taken for granted. The Ten Commandments of the Submissive Gentleman were the following:

1/ Do not speak, unless spoken to! You are allowed to speak only if the lady has asked you a direct question. Silence is a must! Remember that you are not here to talk, you are here to serve. The best slave is the one who tries to work in silence, who maintains his "invisible mode" during most of the time.

2/ Answer directly to any questions asked! Be short, humble and polite in your replies. A lady's time is precious and it shouldn't be wasted in empty talk. Your time, on the other hand, it is worth nothing. You even have to pay for the chance to serve. That's why you are here. That's how low your position in this society is. So, better be truthful, short and polite when you answer a lady's question!

3/ Tell only the truth! Words coming from a slave's mouth must be backed up by actions and hard evidence. Words coming from a Princess' mouth are always considered the true, no matter if she makes things up or no. So, the truth is what the Princess says it's true. You, on the other hand, you have to back up your words, when given the opportunity to speak. Tell the truth, only the truth and nothing, but the truth, slave! Or suffer the consequences for a lie!

4/ Eyes down! Focus on the Princess' shoes and listen very carefully to everything She has to say! You may look up only when She allows you to! No eye contact! Never!

5/ Every command must be obeyed quickly and without hesitation!

6/ If you fail to comply, or run out of time, or do a lousy job, you will be punished. See "Punishments" for further information.

7/ Nobody listens to a slave's complaints, so do not apologize! Whatever She says – goes. If She says you are guilty, then you are guilty. Bow down and take your punishment as a man!

8/ Do not use the toilet, don't sit on the furniture, don't eat and don't drink in the presence of a Lady! She may allow you to, if sees fit.

9/ When a Lady speaks, slaves listen. They listen very carefully. They try to memorize every detail in their slave minds. A lady should never have to repeat herself. So, shut up and listen! Do not interrupt! Never!

10/ You must act like a perfect gentleman in a Lady's presence. Open doors for her, pull her chair, hold her coat, carry her luggage etc. Wait for her and wait on her. There will be punishment if you fail to do so!

End of Protocol. Try to learn it by heart, bitch!

Wow, that was hot! I went to the "Punishments" section to read the possible sanctions for failing to follow the rules of the Protocol. There was a list of punishments, grading for light to intense and severe:

-a warning -a fine; -a face slap; -a nipple pinch; -a groin kick; -a degrading task in private; -a public humiliation -a long period of chastity -a dismissal from the site without warning

It was 3.20. I still had time to apply for other auctions before I left for Princess Juliana's place to serve as her driver and as her free maintenance boy for the car.

I won four auctions. It costed me a total of $349 for the bidding and I received the following system message:

"Attention, slave! You have won too many auctions at the same time! Failing to complete all the tasks to perfection will result in punishment! You have been warned!"

It was 4 p.m. I had one hour to find and reach Princess Juliana's address. I left immediately.

I was there fifteen minutes before the appointed time. She made me wait outside of her house for another half hour. When She appeared at her front door, fully dressed and ready to go to the party, I was fascinated by her beauty. Could this sweet, innocent, blond, 20 something girl be the same dictator that had made me week in the knees just two hours ago? I knew that drooling was not allowed, so I lowered my eyes, focusing on her magnificent high heels.

The heels approached and stopped right in front of me. There was a moment of silence. Awkward silence indeed! She said nothing and I didn't dare to speak or greet her without her permission.

"Ten dollars!" she ordered.

I was almost about to say "What?", but I stopped myself on time! "Every command must be obeyed quickly and without hesitation!" I quickly took out my wallet and I handed her a ten dollar bill.

"This is your fine for being a smartass."

"Thank you for the much deserved punishment, Milady!"

She slapped me across the face with the back of her hand.

"Did I say you could speak?"

I was trembling in silence, my cheek burning, tears ready to burst out of my eyes. She slapped me again. And again. And again. People on the street were turning their heads to see what was going on. I wished I could sink into the ground. This was a direct question...

"No, Milady, I'm sorry! I wasn't allowed to speak."

"The red Toyota over there!" she handed me the keys.

"And don't forget your manners!"

I humbly followed her to the car, focusing on her heels, I opened the door for her and I quickly sat in the driver's place. She gave me the address.

We spent the whole trip in silence. Princess was obviously not interested in having a conversation with subs like me. I was there to serve and not to entertain.

I had to wait in the car until 3 a.m. She came out with a man by her side. They had a long conversation in front of the house. Finally, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and she waved him goodbye. I hurried out of the car to open the door for her. This time she chose to sit in the back.

"Take me home" she ordered.

I was resisting the temptation to look at her in the mirror. I knew she wouldn't approve and it was against the rules of the Protocol. We drove in silence. Soon I was about to discover that the Princesses were not into speaking with us, the "Free Help for the Ladies" guys. We were servants and nothing more. They were in for the gain of our labor. Ladies were interested in exploiting us, not in creating a bond with us. And we were there, always on disposal, ready to serve with a smile. I was going to like it! That was for sure!

When we arrived I went out to open the door for her, but I saw that Princess Juliana had fallen asleep on the back seat. What could I do now? There was no protocol for this situation! I tried not to stare at her magnificent body, although she couldn't notice it in her sleep. As I said before, I'm a true worshipper of women and a real servant at heart. Following the rules is my duty, but it is also my pleasure.

Touching the ladies was a big no-no, according to the instructions of the "SOS Club". So, how could I wake her up then? I wished she could enjoy her sleep in the comfort of her own bed. I had an idea...

I sat on the drivers's seat again and I put the music on - quietly at first, then carefully turning up the volume little by little.

"Slave what are you doing?"

Finally, she was awake! This was a direct question. I had to answer.

"I was trying to wake you up, Milady, so that you could enjoy the night in your own..."

"Shut the fuck up! Did I order you to wake me up?"

"No, Milady!"

"Then, I will need you to wash my car by hand. This is your punishment for acting on your own."

I went out again to open the door for her.

"Get out of my sight now! See you Monday morning! You may leave!"

I was tempted to wish her good night, but I stopped myself from speaking without permission again.

I drove her car very carefully back to my apartment, so that I could continue with my other tasks for the weekend. It was 3.50 a.m on a Saturday morning. The Ladies wanted results, though, and they wanted them fast! It wasn't the time to go to sleep. I hadn't even read all of the assignments yet.

I logged into my profile.

Here is what Princess Christina had written to me in her task details:

"Slave, I need a good logo for my new start-up company. Here is the link. I'm too hot to waste my time on mundane tasks like this one, so the "honor" is entirely yours. I don't care if you are a designer or not. Hire help, if you have to! I really don't care. Start producing for me NOW. Tomorrow morning, at ten a.m sharp, I'll be expecting results. I want to see at least three different drafts. Turn on your Skype and wait for me in front of your computer. Don't go anywhere. There is nothing more important than waiting for a Princess to call on a Saturday morning. You better be ready with the drafts when I call! Now get to work, worm! The clock is ticking..."

The message had been sent 10 hours ago. I still had six hours to deadline! I checked her website and I studied carefully the facts about her business. It was a small online marketing company. She was CEO and owner. There was no hired staff. Why would a Princess pay somebody to do her work, as she could get paid to get it done instead? Personally I had invested $ 125 in this opportunity to serve. The problem was I had no idea how to create a logo!

When I had applied for this task, I had considered in my mind hiring help on the Internet to make Princess Christina happy, but given the short time and the early hour, the odds were against me. I could have done some research and organizational work while waiting for Princess Juliana earlier in the car, but I had no idea back then that Princess Christina would be demanding her logo so soon. I was already tired and I wanted to sleep, but I hadn't even read the rest of the assignments.

Suddenly, an idea hit me.

I bought some ready to go logos from different designers online. After showing them to Princess, I would ask her opinion and I would pay the particular designer to modify the logo according to her specific wishes and desires. I added Princess Christina to my Skype contacts and I went on reading the rest of the tasks I had won.

Princess Sofia had written the following:

"Be at my place tomorrow morning at eight. You have a lot of cleaning to do, slave. I will give you a list of instructions and the keys to my app upon your arrival. I'll be spending a nice relaxing weekend with my family out of the city while you are slaving for me, dork! Don't be late! Here is the address:........"

If I was lucky, could go there and be back on time for the Skype appointment with the logo princess. But there was more. After sending me the message, Princess Sofia had insisted on some confirmation. I had left early and I had missed the following messages as well:

"Ok, slave?"

"......."

"Princess has asked you a question!"

"ANSWER ME!"

"???!!!!?????"

"wtf?!"

"Ok, you're not there anymore. I got it. Try to be on time tomorrow, or I will make your life a living hell, ass hole!"

Oh, fuck! I was in trouble. I sent back my most sincere apologies, I explained the whole situation, I confirmed that I would be on time and I wished her a good night's sleep. There was one more assignment to read.

Princess Gary had written the following in her task details:

"Bob, you will have to rewrite this essay for me! See attached. Another slave has done a poor job and now he is suffering the consequences. I need it redone. Use your imagination. Impress me! I want ten pages waiting for me tomorrow in my inbox. I'll check the result when I get out of bed".

Fortunately, there were no more messages from her...

It was an essay on religion. I checked my watch. I had less than three hours to complete it until seven a.m, when I would go get the keys from Princess Sofia's apartment and I would be right back on time for the Skype with princess Christina. If I was lucky, of course!

I completed the essay to the best of my abilities. I spell-checked it twice and I mailed it back to Princess Gary. I hoped that she would be happy with the result. It was ten past seven and I had to hurry for Princess Sofia's place. Traffic was light in the morning and I managed to arrive a few minutes before the appointed time. I quickly found the apartment and I knocked on the door. I was still panting from running up on the stairs. The door opened.

Princess Sophia was young, she was cute and she was pissed! I immediately lowered my eyes down on her beautiful bare feet. She was still in her pajamas.

"Get in slave! I don't want to punish you in the corridor!"

I went inside.

"On your knees"

I silently complied. I was focusing on her pink pedicure.

"Coffee or tea?"

"I beg your pardon, Milady..."

She hit me in the nuts with her right foot. I almost fainted from the sudden pain.

"I asked you a simple question, idiot! What would you like to drink? Coffee or tea?"

"Uh, coffee, please, thank you Milady!" I was gasping for air.

"Well, that's more like it! But work first and then - the rewards." There was a sarcastic tone in her voice. This was not going to end well.

"Go to my bedroom and put all my stuff in those two suitcases that I have left there open. Everything is piled on the bed. Try not to destroy my clothes while you fold them together. Then go to the kitchen and prepare some coffee for you. I will get dressed in the meantime. Hurry up, I'm running late!"

12