All Comments on 'Free Help for the Ladies'

by submissive_gentleman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boring

An essay on some pathetic loser's work for out of control non-safe, non-sane, and non-consensual bitches. The name of this site is Literotica. This story is not erotic! A waste of time.

WomanWorshiper77WomanWorshiper77about 10 years ago
Love this

I love this story! Please keep going. This is a huge fantasy of mine!

dialaslavedialaslaveabout 10 years ago
Great

Loved your first submission hope there are more to come. Would change places with that slave in a NY minute. Women especially dominant were born to be waited on and worshipped and slaves theirs to use and abuse with no regard by the superior sex of the slaves feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What was interesting or entertaining about this?

Some bitch that can't get a normal man seeks out some poor, pathetic, spineless man? What cracks me up about this type of story is that you actually think any man would be so devoid of pride or self respect that he would put up with her behavior for 10 seconds. She'd be out the door and into the street so fast it would make her head spin. What makes me smile is that in this day and age of I-phones, her behavior would be recorded and put out there for everyone to see. I wonder if anyone talked to her? Idiotic drivel.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
A great idea but lost its way.

There was too much rushing around. And far too much money flung about. The idea is servitude and pride in accomplishment,and joy from having served selflessly without reward. But that should not mean that he does not enjoy sights of their beauty,but that beauty will never be his. The manner of the women was wrong,too. They are getting what they want,mundane task completed by a man totally at their command; I would hope that their manner would be pleasant and smilingly condescending. There should be no auction and no money. The site should simply inform him that he will be available to this or that woman for 3 days. He might finish the work in one day,and be sent packing. After 3 days he will be assigned for the use of another lady. A much more leisurely pace. He is simply used to complete task and sent away,but in doing so hears things and sees things which excite him. Some may wish that he wear a chastity cage and send the keys into the site control having proved that he is caged. Presently the keys are returned. There should be a total absence of threat and mean language. It is an interesting idea,but he was much too busy to gain from the experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man I would love if this story continued in some way, the idea is just so fun.

I have actually seen attempts to make something like this work in a local setting, of course they fail for many reasons and here the effort from the guy gets pushed to silly limits but boy, it was a super fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous