Free Help for the Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly obeyed her instructions. Half an hour later, princess Sofia was sitting on the couch, fully dressed and ready to go. I was kneeling silently in front of her, my eyes down, admiring her beautiful sandals. The coffee was ready and the suitcases were lined up by the door. The apartment was a big mess indeed!

"Here are the keys, slave, and here is your list of instructions. You have a lot of work to do! Be ready by Sunday at noon. When I'm back I want this place to shine. You will also have to do some grocery shopping for me, so I hope you don't mind..." She paused with a smile. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it.

"Oh, and I'll need you to help me with the suitcases now."

I followed her with her luggage in my hands. I put the suitcases in the trunk of her car, I opened the door for her and she was ready to go...

"Before I forget, drink the whole coffee you have made. Drink it all at once. Don't waste any precious time! In one hour, you'll be desperate to pee. But not until two hours have passed! This is your punishment for neglecting my messages yesterday. Be grateful that I'm in a good mood today. I could have made you wait for four hours before relieving yourself! And no cheating! Have a nice weekend, moron!"

And she left.

I waited for her car to disappear in the distance and I immediately jumped into mine, in order to go back home on time for the skype appointment with Princess Christina... I would deal with the dirty car and the dirty apartment later. I had the whole weekend in front of me!

Exactly at ten I received an incoming call on Skype from Princess Christina.

"Slave, where are my logos?"

"I can send you the drafts here, Milady."

"Do it now!"

Two minutes later she spoke:

"Do you possess the rights for these logos, slave?"

"Yes, Princess, I thought you might ask. That's why I bought them for you. If you like any of them, I can pay the designer to modify it according to your preferences."

"Good job. Now give me the contacts of the second designer. I will contact him or her directly. When I'm done, you will pay the bill."

"Yes, of course! It will be my pleasure, Princess! Here are the contacts."

"Don't go anywhere, stay here and wait for a second command!"

She logged off.

I was dying to pee already. Only 15 minutes left before my "sentence" was over.

I received a message from Princess Gary in the SOS site:

"The essay looks good, slave! But it's not me who decides. If I get something less than an A, you will be in trouble with big T. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Milady, thank you, Milady!"

"Don't thank me yet. I'll contact you Monday with the results."

"Yes, Princess!"

"I didn't ask you a question. This is just a warning. Next time you speak without permission I'll make you pay for it!"

I didn't reply. She logged off.

Five minutes before I could finally empty my painfully swollen bladder, Princess Christina joined me back on Skype:

"Slave, the deal is sealed. My logo will be ready tomorrow. You owe me 500 bucks for the design. Permission to speak"

I was prepared for this. I knew that some of the ladies were greedy bitches who were in this game for a few quick bucks only. I could bet my life on the fact that redesign of the logo was much cheaper. After all, I had bought it from the same designer for $60! But did I have a choice? No. "Whatever She says – goes." All I could say in reply was:

"How can I pay you, Princess?"

"I will allow you to buy me lunch. Bring cash. I'll be expecting you at 12.00 on this address", she sent me the link to an expensive restaurant downtown.

And she disappeared again.

Two minutes before I could go to the toilet, a new message arrived in my SOS account. It was from Princess Sofia:

"What's up, slave? Do you enjoy the results of my coffee?"

This time I was prompt to reply:

"Yes, Princess!"

"Well, then I can make you wait a little longer, can't I?"

"Oh please, no, Princess! It hurts so bad! I feel like my bladder is going to explode. Please, have mercy on this poor slave, Princess!"

"Not that I really care, LOL. Ok, I will let you go. But there is a catch. I want you to piss in your pants. Send me a video proof!"

"Yes, Princess!"

She was not there anymore.

So, I went to the toilet, I pissed myself in the pants like a child and I filmed the whole thing with my camera. Then I mailed her the recording. The answer came later that same day:

"I see you're not in my house. You were supposed to be cleaning my apartment right now. There will be punishment for this when I return. And also for sending me "Yes, Princess!", without being allowed to speak.

I didn't type anything in return.

"Good boy", she wrote. "Now it's time to work for Princess! Get busy, boi! You better be ready with that list before I return..."

I took a quick shower. I put on a business suit and I went out. I was about to have lunch with greedy Princess Christina.

She was already there, waiting for me in the restaurant. I arrived before the appointed time, so this was not a problem, or at least I hoped so.

She was a sophisticated lady in her late 20s, elegantly dressed and very classy. She had confident looks. Obviously, she had a lot of experience with service oriented slaves like me.

After she allowed me to sit on her table, she opened her long, delicate, well-manicured fingers and I put the 500 dollars in her palm. There was no "thank you", no nothing. It was not exactly a favor. Making her happy was my duty.

I knew it and she knew it.

Then the waiter came. She ordered water and salad for me and a full course of three meals, plus an expensive bottle of wine for her. During the whole time while we ate, she spoke and I listened. She spoke about her business, about her family and friends, about her boyfriends, about her hobbies and about her spoiled princess life in general. I didn't dare to say a word. I only nodded with approval and I kept a constant smile on my face. I didn't dare to look her in the eyes either. Staring at her feet was impossible. They were hidden under the table. I knew that drooling over her breasts was not a good idea. So I focused my sight on her red lips instead. She seemed to approve.

I paid the check. It was another $200 for the bill. She allowed me to kiss her hand for goodbye and she said she would give me ten SOS bonus points for my excellent behavior. I was not allowed to speak, so I did not say "thanks". I just pulled her chair, I bowed with respect and she left.

Wow! What a queen! This was a dream come true!

I spent the rest of the weekend cleaning Princess Sofia's apartment and taking care of Princess Juliana's car.

Princess Sofia seemed to be pleased when she returned Sunday afternoon from her trip. I was waiting for her outside, on the parking lot. I opened the door of her car, I helped her up with the luggage and I gave her back the keys to her apartment when we arrived. She let me in again. She made a full inspection of my work and she dismissed me, obviously satisfied. When I returned home, I saw that she had given me 3 bonus points. Fortunately, she had forgotten her threats to punish me for speaking without permission and for leaving her apartment. There was a nice recommendation from Princess Christina, as well.

When I returned the car to Princess Juliana on Monday, she simply took the keys from my hand, she turned her back on me and she went back home, without saying a word. No bonus points from her...

Princess Gary got an A on her essay. I received 5 bonus points from her. All the tasks were completed and I could finally rest. It was an exciting beginning of my service-oriented "career". Or "slavery", you name it! The recapitulation from the weekend was the following:

A total of $1500 lost in fees, fines and expenses.

18 bonus points which allowed me to participate in 18 auctions more before the month was over.

Not a single minute of rest during the whole weekend.

And many, many hours of free help for the ladies.

THE END

12