All Comments on 'Free Tina'

by robwriteshot

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
I wouldn't want her fucking the other guys

I would want to save her for myself If I was him. Mom pussy is something that has to be taken very serious, and used by one guy, her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot story, but somethng needs explaining.

They'd spent years denying themselves what they both wanted, due to their fear of their taboo relationship becoming public fodder. They didn't want people whispering about them, behind their backs. So, without talking at all about the ramifications, what do they do? They have their first fuck be a public incest fuck, including the coming gang bang.<p>

No way. They would've needed to discuss this all out, first. No way in hell mom flips the switch like that, allowing herself to become the town scandal, not when she was unwilling to do it with her son before, in private.<p>

Had you spent just a little time making this more believable it would've been really good. By cutting corners the way you did, you really shortchanged your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his mother's cunt belong to her son alone

This is a fine story, but I agree with the commentator below--her son Matt has to be the privileged boy. This is HIS mother and HER cunt, and though she may dance to excite other boys--why not? I guess any mature lady likes the idea of 21 year old males sporting big hard ons gazing on her seasoned twat--when all is said and done her motherly twat belongs only to her own son. Only MATT'S stiff dick belongs up between his mother's legs and only HIS hard prick should shoot his ball cream way up the cunt HE came out of. But a lot more hot motherfucking stories from this fine author would be very welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry boys, but I my pussy couldn't handle all of those hard cocks!

"I will be happy to give each of you a blowjob though, who wants to be first?" Everyone raised their hand of course, so I worked her way around the crowd. Everyone made their way out after that, slapping Matt on the shoulder, winking, or smiling, at him as they left. Matt and I went to bed, we were both incredibly horny, and could barely keep our hands off each other. We skipped the foreplay, and Matt's cock was quickly pounding my pussy hard. I was calling his name, telling him to fuck me harder, and how good his big cock felt inside me. I didn't realized a few of Matt's friends were still outside talking, or that I'd forgotten to close the bedroom window.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Love affairs (incestuous or otherwise) normally entails respect, adoration, and sensitivity to each other's self-awareness, ego and id. The son cares nothing for his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous