All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 43'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
The end?

Or not? Honestly, it read too quickly for my tastes. Remember to post longer chapters with the next story series you put up, if you put up another one. All in all, this series has been a decent read, well written, descriptive where need be, and it was not drowning in sex scenes, which is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOOKING FORWARD!!

Well ... the final scene with Laura was not as ... intense ... as I had hoped. However, I look forward to how you take the story from here. After all it has only been a few weeks since the start of this story and James is remembering at the start that it has been "almost a year". As I've mentioned before, I hope for some delightful revenge on George and some way that James can comfortably retire with the help of the potion.

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Very Good Story

Wouldn't change a thing. There is still a lot of loose ends dangling out there. Like what does James want to talk to Wendy about concerning Fran? How does he rub ole George's nose in it? Can he continue to work? and if he does how many more women will he "capture"? What is he going to do with his Uncle's house? What are his plans for the Future and how many girls is he going to have as his core group? This story still has alot left hope you are enjoying writing it cause I'm sure enjoying reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Degrees?

I thought first degrees in arts subjects at Scotish universities were Master's degrees not Bachelor's degrees?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous