Free Use Sim Pt. 04

Story Info
More public anal in the mall then a visit to a lecturer.
5.8k words
4.58
62.2k
57

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strolling through the mall I'm greeted by an absolute smorgasbord of choice. Women of every shape, size, color and cliché surround me; I'm spoiled for choice and have a hard time settling on anything. Walking aimlessly through the mall I come across an interesting sight. In the food court there's several dozen or so women in an open space, sitting in these swivel chairs with part of the back and underside cut out exposing just their asses to the open. Curiously beneath all the chairs are little depressions with drains, it doesn't take long for me to figure out what they're for after watching for a while.

The majority of the women are paired with men pumping away while the they ate, played on their phones or talked to each other. As I'm watching I see a man spin a girl around on the chair to fuck her face for a moment before going back to her pussy. I see another come, pull out and walk off while a different guy moves to replace him, the blonde they were both using has a substantial pool of cum gathered in the depression below her, with more joining it as the last man's cum slowly drips from her obscenely gaping asshole. Interested in what's happening I head over just as a ridiculously cute freckled redhead with curly hair comes over to a chair. She pulls her pants down and sits down onto it before reaching back and lubing herself up. I beeline for her before anyone else can claim her.

Looking around I see a few men sharing a girl but most are sodomizing the sitting women, suits me I think to myself. Pulling my cock out I prod around her ass, feeling for her asshole since the seat was too low to give me a look at it. Finding it, I press myself against her asshole and say, "Hi, I'm James, nice to meet you," as I bury myself to the balls inside her ass.

"Unh, you're a fast one, hi there," she brightly replies.

Happy with the reaction I continue pumping into her. As I enjoy reaming out the redhead's asshole I ask her, "So uh, I'm kinda new here, could you tell me what this is exactly, this all seems very organized."

Incredulously she replies, "You don't have free use areas where you're from? Geez, how does anyone get anything done there?"

"I'm from real far off, so what's this free use area?"

"Well, they're pretty much everywhere people are, it's just a place where girls come to sit when they aren't doing anything important, like if they're on their breaks, waiting for someone or just killing some time. The idea's, if there's a place where you can easily go to find ass you won't go around bothering some girl trying to do her job or running an errand. Me and the rest of the girls are just taking one for the team by coming here, better my asshole get used here than some clerk trying to stock shelves y'know?"

"Yeah, that seems nice to give others a break like that. So how long did you plan on sitting here?"

"Not sure, just waiting for a friend to show up, could be five minutes could be 30."

"Alright, good to know, I'll try and keep it short."

She giggles and replies, "You really are from far off. Don't worry about it, just take your time mister."

Shrugging, I take her advice. I enjoy her asshole with long, full strokes, picking up the pace slowly. By the time I'm pistoning into her ass rapidly, the redhead finally starts grunting and groaning as opposed to the women in the rest of the area who seem mostly unphased by everything. "What's wrong? Why are you grunting?" I ask her.

"Unh, sorry about that. My sister says it'll get easier but I'm only 19, I'm still not too use to this, especially not when someone goes straight for pounding my butt like that."

Abashed, I dial down my pace and say, "Oh sorry, I can be gentler if you'd like?"

The girl starts, "Oh no, no, I didn't mean it like that, you can keep going of course; that's what my ass is there for anyway, I just meant I need more practice is all. Besides, you aren't the only guy in the world who likes to get straight to the action; I need to get ready for that so this is just what I need."

I wonder if she's being honest or just trying to be nice. It must have shown on my face because the girl adds, "You know, I was actually hoping to come across a guy into whole 'straight to rough anal thing' here today, just didn't expect it to happen so soon. My holes just aren't trained enough yet so I kinda need this. So yeah, if you're into the rough stuff, don't let me stop you; just go at it and do whatever you like to my ass, hard and fast as you want for as long as you like, I really do need the practice."

Turned on beyond reason by her unwitting dirty talk I start bottoming out in her ass as fast and as hard as I can manage, pulling my cock entirely out only to slam back in again. In between heavy grunts the redhead groans out, "Yeah-unh-yeah, this'll really help loosen up my ass, thanks James."

Encouraged by her words, I think to myself 'big' while pulling out and suddenly feel my cock grow to that size preset. I was never small before but holding my new 8" long, 2.5" wide member certainly made me feel small, this thing was practically a club in comparison.

I slammed my new cock into her ass as hard as I could but still couldn't manage to fit in the last few inches.

"ARGH FUCK! OH MY GOD!" Huh, I hadn't heard swearing here before. The redhead's sudden outcry got her some sympathetic looks from the rest of the women. "What is that thing? Is that your dick? What the hell, did it just get bigger?"

Sheepishly I reply, "Uh no I don't think so, you're just imagining that", I kinda didn't want to get into explaining how my cock magically grows to people even if they did accept it, it made things weird. Thankfully she didn't press the point and I got a chance to savor the feeling of her ass squeezing my much larger cock now. Being bigger meant she was now impossibly tight, almost uncomfortably so, it felt like every inch of my cock was being squeezed by velvet.

The girl huffed out, "Jesus Christ, by the time you're done I'll be able to take anyone up my ass for an hour without batting an eyelash, that's probably better than what even my sister can manage."

"You want me to continue?" I ask slightly surprised.

"Well yeah, I'm not going to get a chance to train with something this big for a while, hey why did you stop?"

Taking the cue, I start pounding away at her ass again, it took minutes before I managed to work my way down to the balls and could finally bottom out inside her again. Spending the next 15 minutes mercilessly fucking her ass with my new cock reduced the redhead to a drooling mess. She couldn't sit straight but instead slumped forward, hugged her knees and could only manage to groan. Using my foot to pump the hydraulics on the chair, raising it up, I could finally get a good look at her ass. Tearing my cock out of her I was greeted with the sight of an enormous gape that simply refused to close. With such a huge gape it was so easy to just constantly dip the tip of my cock into her ass over and over again, getting indistinct groaning from her. It was too much fun just playing with her asshole like that so I kept it up for a fair while instead of properly fucking her. I couldn't believe how much she stretched just to accommodate me every time, my cock pulled at her skin, stretching it taut around my head every dip in. Still, while it might've been fun to look at, it wasn't as fun to fuck anymore, with her asshole so stretched out I decided I wanted to finish in her throat instead.

Spinning her around I place my cock against her mouth. The redhead's so out of it she just numbly opens up and takes me into her throat without hesitation. Fucking her throat only takes me a minute before I feel my balls tighten. I grab the back of her head and press it hard against my stomach, burying her face into my crotch, forcing the whole 8 inches of my cock down her throat just as I start cumming. She chokes and bucks as I shoot rope after rope of hot, salty cum down her throat. I only pull myself out when she starts slapping my thighs. Despite her dreadful state, after sucking in a few gasping breathes she still has the presence of mind to carefully take my cock back into her mouth for a little cleaning, licking off any cum still on my cock. I tuck my dick away and start walking off, I notice right as I leave another guy takes my spot with his prick already in hand, he slips easily inside the redheads thoroughly well used asshole.

I barely make out the redhead quietly mutter to herself, "Wow, after that I can hardly feel anything else put in there. I think I'll stay here for a few hours, see if I really can take every guy in my ass without batting an eyelash."

Happy with the encounter, I decide to wander around the mall and see what else was available.

Strolling around the place I see dozens of gorgeous women pass me, more choice and options than I could ever actually use. It finally sinks in and hits me. I could have any or all of them whenever I wanted, however I wanted, knowing it as an idea was one thing but actually seeing them walk by was another. I felt a dramatic sense of limitation, like seeing the world's most amazing buffet while full. Then another thought hits me, I still wasn't thinking big enough, wasn't being creative enough and utilizing the full extent of the simulation. I speak up, "Simone, I'd like you to spawn me an item. Give me a dildo that's like my dick with the same size toggle option, but I want this dildo to feel like it's attached to my body, I want to feel everything it feels. Can you attach it to my nervous system or something?"

Simone's voice comes from all around me, "Of course James, anything is possible here, spawning now."

A massive dick suddenly appears in my hands fully erect. The surprise of having a penis just pop into my hand surprises me so much I drop it. As it hits the floor I feel a slight flair of disembodied pain like someone just sack tapped me.

"Uh, actually on second thought, do you think you could make it a little more, I don't know, portable?"

"Hmmm, how about this?" As Simone says it, I see my penis shrink and reforms into a keychain toy, the phantom pain disappears as it does. The toy has a small button on it, presumably to activate it; I'm not interested in pressing it right now.

"Hey Simone, how many of these remote dicks can I have?" I ask aloud.

"Er, its iffy, there's not really a Sim limit but there's a limit on your end, the human brain has a certain hard ceiling on how much sensory information it can process, too much input and boom, seizure so we put in a fairly low artificial ceiling. 7 is the safe limit."

Fair enough, "Alright then, can you spawn me 6 more?"

"Will do James. Now, you'll feel everything they feel, they can even ejaculate realistically. So, when you 'cum' with these remote cocks, they're gonna make a mess and the Sim will just stimulate your brain to mimic the sensation, is that alright?"

"That sounds dangerous, scary and invasive. OK whatever." I accept it easily and disregard the implications of the Sim playing with my brain like that.

6 more of the remote cocks appear in my hands, I take care not to drop them this time and attach all 7 toys to my keychain. Oh this'll definitely be a surprise for Stacey.

~~~

But on the other hand, I feel like I need to give the new toys a test run first before I head back to Stacey. I decide to go to the university, it's not just a test drive I'm after though. I'm noticing that the longer I stay in the Sim, the more the potential of the place is sinking in for me, I'm hoping by going to the university and I might get exposed to some interesting concepts or ideas that I could apply to this place, maybe come up with something I hadn't thought of yet. After all the size toggle and linked dicks are just the tip of the iceberg, there's more I can do here, but I just can't think of what at the moment. Plus, I really wanted to give my politics lecturer, Professor Strumer a visit, mainly that actually.

I always had slight thing for her, Strumer was in her late 30's, or maybe early 40's but still stunningly gorgeous and obviously took great care of herself, the only bad thing about her was how utterly uptight she was. Not a spark of humor was in her, and she was a harsh disciplinarian. She taught her material well and her students likewise did well, but few of us actually liked her much. Heading to the lecture hall where she was in, I found the lecture only just beginning, students were already seated and waiting for the professor. I took a seat and waited too. A bit later Strumer came in, walked down to her desk, put on a mic, bent forward over her desk and unceremoniously jumped straight into the lesson. This seemed to be a cue because male students started getting up and filing down to the lecture floor to line up. As Strumer spoke a student took up position behind her and lifted up her neat pencil skirt, showing off her bare ass and nothing else. Just as unceremoniously as she, he started pounding into her, the first thrust getting a slight grimace from her but not much else. I got up close and watched as a steady stream of students took turns fucking her.

It seemed this class shared my affinity for anal because for the entire 2 hour lecture, not a single one of the students that fucked her chose her pussy, and her mouth was probably off limits during the lecture. Instead they universally decided to assfuck Strumer the whole time. As the lecture went on, more of Strumers clothing was torn or taken off by students, her blouse, her cardigan, her bra, her skirt until soon she was standing stark naked at the front of the class as she taught. As students climaxed, they each chose a different place to shoot their cum. A lot of guys came inside her ass, making a virtual river of semen run from her raw, red, gaping asshole down the insides of her legs. Some came on her tits where it either ran down her stomach, collected on or hung off her cleavage. Most pushed her down onto her knees and came on her pretty but severe face, completing drenching it, matting her hair to her face messily and making her look completely undignified and like an utter whore; through all of it, she kept speaking, only stopping during the mid-lecture break where a few students did manage to get in her mouth and shoot down her throat which she swallowed mechanically. Strumer stoically took perhaps about 50 students in her asshole, some seemingly eager to treat it very viciously. She wore a grim expression the whole time but didn't once break the flow of her lecture. By the end, her gaping asshole simply refused to close, it was amazing to think she was taking this kind of abuse 3 times a week. I was impressed; Strumer was the consummate professional despite the endless sodomy and cum coating her face.

I could have simply joined the students using her but I wanted a more personal session at the end and wanted to speak with her as well. Walking up to Strumer as she gathered up her papers and clothes on her desk, I spoke, "Professor Strumer?"

Without missing a beat, "There's no need to ask Mr. Jacobs, simply have your way with my asshole and be done with it, I'd rather not be kept too long," Strumer said as she turned around and bent over the desk, presenting me with her asshole. The motion enough to reopen her ass wide. Looking at the cum still leaking from her ass, I wasn't feeling overly eager. But, I suppose this was a good as time as any to try out the remote dicks. Pulling out my keychain I grab one of the toys and activate it. It grows quickly in my hand until it matches the size of my own erect cock; it's a strange feeling being able to feel your hand holding your dick while it's not attached. I hand it over to Professor Strumer, "Actually I don't want to use you just yet, but could you fuck yourself with this while we talk?"

Sighing, Professor Strumer takes the remote dildo and without prompting, reaches back and starts plunging it into her ass while pressed up against the desk. The disembodied pleasure hits me instantly as she does. I expected, well I'm not sure what I expected but instead of some strange sensation it literally just feels like my cocks pumping into her despite still being in my pants, the sensational dissonance is rather jarring but I get over it quickly. I'm actually pretty excited to try them all out at once now.

But as good as it feels right now, I'd prefer to look Strumer in the face. I think I'd like to talk with her while she's plunging it up her own ass during the whole conversation.

"Actually, could you do that standing up and facing me?" I asked.

"Is that really necessary Mr. Jacobs? If you want me to do this for the view you can hardly enjoy it if I'm standing like that."

"It's more the thought I enjoy, could you?"

With some hesitation Strumer replies, "Of course."

Strumer keeps a hand on the dildo to keep it from falling out as she gets up and faces me. Looking me in the eyes she begins to mechanically pump her ass at a sedate pace. Using her free hand she grabs some wet wipes from her handbag and moves to wipe off the cum still smattering her face. I motion for her to stop. "If you could Professor, could you leave that on? Or at least don't just wipe it off, do you think you could slowly eat it while we speak? You can clean the rest of your body though." I'm not totally sure but I think I can almost notice her ears getting a shade redder. While cleaning up with the wet wipes Strumer seems to be making an effort to maintain eye contact with me and project calm. I'm not sure I buy it; Strumer doesn't seem to be as at ease in this world as other women are.

"Eating cum off my face and sodomizing myself, speaking with you certainly puts a woman through the paces Mr. Jacobs. If it's a show you want Mr. Jacobs, I can oblige, I've learned a thing or two from some of the girls in the class that you may enjoy."

Smiling at the thought, I ask, "Professor, I'm curious, why did all the students choose to only assfuck you? It's a fetish of mine but there's no way everyone in class is into it."

With a slight frown Strumer tells me, "Mr. Jacobs, as you may have noticed, I'm not overly well liked among the student body. I do believe they're choosing my asshole and only my asshole specifically to make classes and office hours as unpleasant for me as possible." While speaking, between sentences, Strumer uses her fingers to scoop the cum plastering her face into her mouth but doesn't swallow, she just lets it collect and sit in her mouth; all the while continuing to slowly, rhythmically pump her asshole with the dildo.

Gulping hard, I try to stay focused and not be torn off track, "Uhm, that's strange isn't it? Most women don't particularly care about which hole is used."

"Mr. Jacobs, I'm something of an outlier. I've never managed to become ambivalent about sex the way others have, I've only ever managed to tolerate it. For whatever reason, anal sex is particularly uncomfortable and unpleasant for me; my students quickly picked up on that." As Strumer scoops more of the cum on her face into her mouth, her speech starts to sound wet and slurred. The mouthful of cum she's holding contrasts strangely with her formal vernacular. "I however refuse to let it interfere with my work at all." She ends by punctuating with a swallow, gulping down the collected cum of half a dozen students.

"Actually, and amusingly, one semester I had one misguided student who picked up on that and thought he could use it. He came to me during an office hour and proposed that I marked his work more leniently in exchange for continued lenient treatment from him. I obviously refused him outright, if anything it just put him on my radar and I started scrutinizing his work more carefully." Again, between sentences, Strumer would periodically and casually pull the dildo out of her ass and bring it up to her mouth without any prompting on my part. There's some cum still staining it from her ass, mostly around the base, Strumer briefly licks and sucks the dildo, making sure to get all the clumps of cum still on it before returning it to her ass without comment. "I will say, he certainly kept to his word. That boy must have made it his mission to spend as much time in my backside as he was physically capable of. Every office hour, every tutorial, every lecture, every break in the staff room for the entire semester he would be there sodomizing me as fast and as hard as he could manage for as long as he could manage, doing everything he could think of to my ass, mouth and vagina." Strumer seemed upset about the incident but seemed to be recalling it with fondness strangely enough.

12