All Comments on 'Free Use Sim Pt. 04'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Over Analizing

I like the premise of your story, but it is getting a little boring with the complete acceptance and access to women. Part of the fun in the challenge to push boundaries. The main character is too Marty Stu... I get it is his world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Absolutely amazing please continue the story but maybe with a little double penetration who knows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You done?

I'm enjoying this series. It's not quite my usual style but you picked a direction and went with it and that's impressive in and of itself. I've been checking daily for more of this to show up. Is there more, or am I waiting in vain?

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 6 years agoAuthor

There is more but I haven't found the time to go over and edit what I've written for actual submission. I wrote this all just for my own fun but I'm not happy enough with it to submit. I'll probably edit and submit another chunk today though.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 6 years agoAuthor

Oh and as for the complete acceptance, that's kinda the whole shtick of the setting. There won't be any drama, antagonists, challenges, obstacles or anything like that and the MC is just a blank slate

I know that other stories involve a great deal of character building and setup which some people need to enjoy story at all, but that's just not what this is about. What I'm interested in is attitudes, scenarios and dialogue. Like I'll get an idea about a tomboy best friend in the freeuse setting and write a story about it with the minutiae being perfunctory just so I can get to the interesting stuff.

It'll all continue to be depthless fantasy fulfillment I'm sorry to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

When will you be uploading the next part, the gaps are killing me

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 6 years agoAuthor

Even after I've submitted the site needs to review the submission before it allows publication, it's not instant unfortunately. That usually takes several days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any more chapters

Love the approach you have taken. Perhaps a bit less comfort on the women in use. Currently all the women just are casual about the whole thing. Try a little less casual and add some non-consent uses. More please.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 5 years agoAuthor

Sorry but no, though I'll probably come back to the story one day. I like non con as much as the next guy but it wouldn't make much sense in a free use setting. If I ever write more noncon it won't be part of the setting.

Andi_ChaseAndi_Chaseover 4 years ago
Enjoyed!

Heyo! I feel like I'm one of the few people who actually likes the complete acceptance part of this! I'm getting into writing free use myself, and one of the things I enjoy in stories is when the women are actually into it. This one was really nice, since we got to get a little glimpse into her personality.

Yeah, the guy is a Marty Stu, but it's literally a sex sim where he can do as he pleases. I certainly don't mind. I do like that he's still apprehensive and trying not to hurt the women involved, even though he's aware it's just a fantasy.

Unfortunately, the ass-to-mouth and cum eating stuff always takes me out of the moment. Yeah, I get that it's a kink, and it makes sense in context, but oof. (I'm just a hygenic smol bean who can't even imagine "spontaneous" and "anal" in the same sentence in the real world.) Still rated it a 5, though.

I don't know if you're going to continue this series, but either way, best of luck!

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 4 years agoAuthor
Andi

Hey thanks. Well, you might wanna be wary of reading my other stories then. The women don't always enjoy it I'm sorry to say. I like different reactions for different reasons and sometimes they're into it, sometimes they ignore it, sometimes they just tolerate it, a couple stories even have them hating it.

Some of him is a bit of me leaking . I'm uncomfortable writing stuff about women going through the really rough stuff without some mitigating factor, like reminding the readers it's fantasy or a simulation or they're OK with it or whatever. I get a bit squiked out by stories where women are straight up abused and set in the real world.

Sorry about the atm and stuff. I'm well aware I've got some deviant tastes. I dunno why I'm so into the dirty stuff and don't really like that I'm into it, but hey it can't be helped. Again, be wary of reading my other stories because in many of them I have the characters do increasingly filthy things.

I do actually plan on writing more on this series, even have a couple stories already done, but other ideas (Like Elastigirl, game characters, and aliens) keep grabbing my attention so I rarely come back to the plain old Sim.

analwhorevnnanalwhorevnnabout 4 years ago

Wanna right stories about anal gape, ass to mouth and food play, sir?

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 4 years agoAuthor
@analwhorevnn

Sure but don't I already do a lot of gaping and ass to mouth? Food play not so much though. I've got one story with a lot of it but it's not submitted yet and only on CHYOA right now - The Incredibles, like the movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait for him to fuck is mother and sister is his right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1st of the month comes around and it is everyone free use day in sim. World and his ass is in trouble what Goes Around Comes Around ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES