Free Use Sim Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first it was very disagreeable and I sincerely detested every session, not the anal sex itself so much, more how loathsome he was. I disliked the fact he was enjoying my body so much, so I had a rather bright idea, a sort of scorched earth policy." A wry smile crossed Strumers face as she recounted the story.

"I simply began wearing buttplugs constantly and masturbating with them heavily before every one of his usual sessions. I left my asshole so stretched out and loose it took him longer and longer to cum, eventually he couldn't even manage it to my delight. He gave up before I did I'm proud to say. That tactics become something of a go to for me, if I find a class particularly objectionable, though that happens rarely, I try to come into lectures as loose and unenjoyable as possible."

I gave Strumer a worried look which she caught, "Oh don't worry, your class isn't one of those objectionable ones, I rather like some of you. In fact, I actually try and tighten up before your lectures Mr. Jacobs, though my efforts go unappreciated."

Jesus Christ her story was doing it for me, the show and what she's saying is really starting to have an effect on me and I think she knows it. It's starting to make me desperate to finish the conversation and get to the inevitable end. Taking a breath to calm myself down, I ask, "Well, I mean, did you really need to tolerate it for so long? If it's so bad for you, couldn't you just quit or... maybe try being more likable?"

"I may not care for the student body making it their mission to leave my anus a permanently gaping mess, but I do care about politics Mr. Jacobs and I deeply enjoy teaching it. I wouldn't let a little sodomy dissuade me from my passion." Strumer repeats the performance where every time she finishes speaking she pulls the dildo out and brings it to her mouth for some cleaning.

Noticing how utterly easily she's slipping my cock up her ass I mention, "I think it's more than 'a little'"

"It's all the same. Now Mr. Jacobs, I do have things I have to do, why are we having this conversation? Do you need to discuss coursework or do you need relief?" She replies shooting a pointed look at the bulging erection in my pants.

Having her slowly massage my remote cock with her ass this whole time was leaving me with a growing need to cum, but there was the mess to think about. "No offence but it's kinda messy back there, maybe just a handjob?"

"Nonsense Mr. Jacobs, I'm busy and that will take forever, I'm well aware of your predilection for anal, you'll cum much faster in my ass. Though I'm afraid with the state the class left it in, it won't be as enjoyable. As for the mess, I can help with that. So can I stop with this show and get on with it?" she says nodding back toward the dildo she was still dutifully thrusting into herself.

I nod but ask, "But you don't like anal, wouldn't you prefer I avoid it?"

Slipping out the remote cock and placing it on her desk, Strumer replies, "I've become very use to putting up with it as you may have noticed. And while I may not be fond of anal I'm even less fond of spending more time on this than necessary. Besides, after enduring 2 hours of the class taking out their frustrations on my rear I'll hardly notice you in there." Professor Strumer hops up onto the desk, scoots back and plants her feet up on it. With one hand propping herself up from behind, she reaches with the other hand into her asshole with 3 fingers that easily go in, as far as she can and scoops out a small handful of cum. Strumer brings her cum covered fingers up to her mouth and promptly sucks it off her fingers quickly and quietly.

It's funny, it's like she's putting on a show because she knows this is doing it for me but at the same time, isn't being a showman or sensual about it, it's more like just going through the motions for her I think. Reaching back into her ass, this time with 4 fingers, she reaches in as deep as her fingers will go and manages to bring out another small scoop of cum which she promptly eats. With a concentrated look on her face she repeats this 3 or 4 times while pushing out at the same time before she doesn't seem to be able to get any more cum out. That isn't the end of it though, she reaches inside her ass one final time but now doesn't stop at just her fingers, she manages to fit her entire hand, slim as it was, into her ass up to the wrist, thoroughly trying to get out every last drop of cum. With the effort she manages to fish out one final, small scoop of cum that she diligently eats as well. Satisfied, Strumer lays back and hooks 2 fingers from each hand into her asshole, prying it open, showing off how widely she can gape her ass.

Strumer asks me, "Is that sufficiently clean for you Mr. Jacobs?"

It's a beautiful sight seeing my lecturer laying back and pulling open her asshole for me. I nod again. "Well then no more excuses, please be quick about it if you can".

The show Strumer had given me, as unenthusiastic as it was, still left me completely hard and hungry to cum. Stepping up to the desk, I simply pull out my cock, line it up with her ass and shove it in. With what she'd been through, I didn't think I needed to be slow. However 'shove' turned out to be an overstatement, it more or less slid in and was... Surprisingly disappointing, I just hadn't realized what 2 hours and a lecture hall of students would do to an ass. I slid in with virtually no resistance. With a frown I say, "Mrs. Strumer, I'm sorry, you're utterly beautiful and that show you gave got me halfway there already, but-"

Cutting me off she says, "Yes, the last in line usually take the longest, I understand after 2 hours of being sodomized my ass isn't what it was... And thank you for the compliment Mr. Jacbos. Perhaps there's something else I can do to speeds things up?"

"Uh yeah, just typical stuff? Dirty talk, act slutty?" I reply

"Mr. Jacobs, I've just eaten the cum of a dozen of separate men out of my own asshole for you, I don't think there's anything 'sluttier' I can do, and I was never particularly adept at 'dirty talk' I'm sorry to say. There's no helping it then I suppose, take as long as you need Mr. Jacobs and try to enjoy yourself as much as you can."

Well, I suppose now was the perfect opportunity to test out the size toggle. I pull out my dick and think 'big' to myself, I watch it grow longer and thicker suddenly. Sliding in the new and improved cock was a decidedly different experience. I was thick enough that even with the treatment Strumer got, her asshole managed to hug me tight.

With a tightened expression, Strumer asked, "Am I imagining things or did your cock just get significantly larger Mr. Jacobs?"

"Uh, yeah, just don't think about it," I replied, Strumer simply shrugged.

Grabbing the back of her knees, I lift them up and pin her legs against her chest. With her legs like that, it gives me a perfect view of her pussy and ass. I start pounding Strumer's asshole missionary, watching her face I notice her expression tighten again and hear her murmur, "My, it's like the first semester here all over again."

Remembering her confessed discomfort of anal I tell her, "You may be use to the students but I don't think you're used to something like this, I think maybe I should go easy."

With a slight smile Strumer replies, "That's sweet Mr. Jacobs but I'm not as delicate now as I was back then, I've tolerated many students that didn't show your level of concern. You don't need to slow down on my account, please just enjoy yourself. In fact I'm simply glad you're big enough now to enjoy the ass, I would be disappointed to think a student like yourself would walk away unsatisfied."

Smiling back, I continue to slide into her but despite her insistence; I don't move to pound into her as fast or as hard as I can, I just keep up a steady rhythm. I just don't need to, the show she gave had me about to burst anyway and honestly, I just liked Mrs. Strumer despite how severe she could be. I knew in the back of my mind it was ridiculous to have feelings for these simulated people, to treat them like real people but I still just didn't like the idea of making her suffer. As I slowly slid in and out of Strumers ass, the pressure in my balls built and built, bringing me to the edge. Strumers gorgeously refined face looked back at me with a quiet look of approval that made my cock twitch; she was just so fucking nice about it that it was practically giving me a new fetish. I groaned out to her, "I'm going to cum, where do you want it?"

Thinking for a moment, she replied, "Mouth Mr. Jacobs".

Slipping my cock out of her battered ass, I let down her legs and climbed up, positioning my slick cock just above her face. Leaning back on her elbows Strumer took me into her mouth, bobbing up and down, she worked my cock, bringing me over the edge. As she felt my cock jump and spurt she suddenly pushed her face forward, burying it in my groin, taking my cock down her throat. I felt her swallowing again and again, drinking the cum out of me and massaging my dick with the motions. I stayed in her throat until I started getting soft at which point Strumer took me out with a popping sound. Giving herself a nod of approval, Strumer looked up at me and said, "Quicker than I thought, thank you for the alacrity Mr. Jacobs, I won't end up being late after all."

With a dumb grin I say, "Uh, you're welcome?" It's nice getting thanked by the gal you just assfucked.

"Mr. Jacobs, you are very sweet you know that? Don't think I didn't notice you being gentle with me today. There truly was no need though as I said, but I nevertheless appreciate it. I must get going now though Mr. Jacobs, appointments you understand. As always, if you need any help with coursework, please don't hesitate to visit me during my office hours before lectures. I understand it may be boring to discuss political history on your off time but I'm sure you can find some way to amuse yourself while we discuss points. Oh, and I promise you, you'd have a good deal more fun going first rather than last."

"Thank you Mrs. Strumer for the offer, I'll think I probably will visit."

Strumer grabs the spare clothing from her bag and begins to get dressed and clean herself up. I definitely did plan on revisiting her at another time.

12