All Comments on 'Freedom and the Widow Ch. 15'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love to think of the author so humiliated

I like the imagine that the author has to service a man in the way Eric services Marcel.Seeing himself in this position I am sure would make him aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From experience

Perhaps Sputnik has been cuckold and sucked the cock of a stud who serviced his gf or wife.His own tiny cock miniscule in comparison to that of the well endowed male who serviced his gf or wife better than he ever could.This chapter is perhaps a first hand account of his own experiences.All his readers should enjoy this image of him emasculated publicly as a true fucktoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my wife's pet cock

I am a toy that my wife uses with her lovers.I am bound nude on my knees forced to watch my wife take her lovers in front of me.When the lover spends in her pussy it is my mouth that cleanses their cocks and her pussy of their cum. Red faced humiliated I am obliged to masturbate and cum then lowering my mouth to the floor I clean up my own mess in deep shame.I wonder if author sputnik does the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Used by her lover

I have a variation of this my wife has her lover ass fuck my body as i am bound nude face down on her bed and Every time this is done I cum violently humping the sheets

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Author is creative we should applaud him

I confess that I have implied Sputnik is writing about himself.I sink to my knees before him.and beg his forgiveness for its not stories about him these characters seem to fit my life not his.My.wife read your stories and has assumed the role of my owner.Many actions in these stories are now done to me in front of her friends. I am 5 months cock caged .I am denied her body her lovers I must watch and clean up after.

MalechastityslutMalechastityslutover 3 years ago
Disagree with from experience comment

I see Sputnik being well endowed its me who is kneeling in front of him chastity belted shamed on my knees my tiny cock pales in comparison to his.My mistress is aroused by him and he enjoys her in front of me who feels emmasculated useless kept cumless as Sputnik satisfies my mistress in ways I cannot ever hope to do.Then I clean him as he holds me by my pink collar.I feel the eyes of other men looking me over knowing I will be used from behind in front of Sputnik.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My mistress loves Sputnik.stories she reads them.to.me as i am.edged bound to.the bed denied a cum.She encourages others to email.me at Gentlemann222@mail.com pics of me will be offered masters or mistresses.Thank.you malechastityslut for suggesting the butt plugging its added a great amount of torment to.my.sexual.denial

You told mistress you have been caged for 3 yrs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES