All Comments on 'Freedom and the Widow Ch. 17'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Male disgraced

The image of the cowering male slave rubbing his cock humiliated as he spurts cum on a dominant lady's boots seems to fascinate this author.Perhaps he himself craves to be made to do this himself.These stories are his desperate plea for intense sexual domination.He certainly seems to know exactly how these men must feel as if he might have had the same such deep need to submit.Maybe he writes these stories on his knees nude in slave chains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgraced husband

I have been taken to sex shops and felt the whip in public while kneeling at my wife's feet.On one such day I was stroked by the shop keeper lady until I nearly creamed on her boots.My wife who had relinquished control of me to this women was herself standing wearing a tiny leather bikini her wrists cuffed behind her back her neck collared a leash hung down between her leather covered breasts.My Mistress was herself humiliated by this turn of events and hung her head terraced as she herself was fingered until she spent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
979 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...