Freshers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about it Tommy, it'll soon go down." She whispered into my ear, "It's quite a common reaction for first-timers."

She then turned to address the rest of the room.

"Everyone, I'd like you all to welcome two of our newest members, Beth and Tommy." She said loudly and clearly, "They're both former Textiles who have seen the light and decided to follow the path towards living a clothes-free life. Now, they're both new to all this so you'll have to forgive them for being a little... awkward at first, but I'm sure that by the end of this evening they'll appreciate what a warm and friendly bunch we all are!"

The front doorbell rang once again.

"More new arrivals no doubt!" Marijke said as she retrieved her satin bathrobe and slipped it on,"Please excuse me, I'll be back in a moment."

Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Tommy, Beth... so pleased you could make it!"

It took me a moment to recall the man's name.

"Oh er, Ben isn't it?" I replied as I shook his hand.

A thought suddenly flashed through my mind, Marijke in her nudity looked stunning but Ben... He looked seriously hot!! His chest bore distinctively defined pectorals and small but oh-so masculine nipples and his flat belly exuded the look of a man that kept himself in good shape. His chest hair was light and downy and gave him a confident masculine appearance without being overly hirsute - likewise his pubic hair was neat and obviously kept trimmed. And his penis... well, never before had I seen anything so delectable! Not since Alex at least.

"Welcome!" Ben replied with a warm smile as he shook my hand and then gave Beth a friendly kiss on the cheek, "You'll be surprised how many people visit our table at the Fresher's Fair every year saying they'll come along and then fail to turn up, so I'm glad the two of you decided to come along tonight."

"Are we the only new members then?" Beth asked.

"Oh, no not at all." Ben said, "We have about eight or so newbies here tonight which is about average for a new intake. Although they've all pretty much grown up in a clothing-optional environment unlike the two of you. How are you finding it so far?"

"Well, we're both a bit nervous but I'm sure we'll be fine once we're a bit more used to it." Beth replied.

Ben smiled warmly.

"I'm sure you will be." He said with a slight chuckle, "I can see you're already more relaxed than you were a minute ago!"

Taking Ben's hint I cautiously looked down. My penis, previously fully erect had now drooped somewhat and was now only semi-hard. I drew a sigh of relief - suddenly I felt some semblance of confidence come over me. Beth, and Elaine and Pam also, had been right - once I relaxed a bit my erection went down of its own accord.

-----

I was able to enjoy the rest of the evening and Beth and I mingled among the members of the University of North Yorkshire Naturist Society, both old and new, making new acquaintances and simply enjoying the freedom of being free from the constraints of our clothes and our inhibitions. The members seemed to come from all walks of like and all manner of skin colours and body types. There was even a young man in a wheelchair - his disability not getting in the way of his pursuit of a naturist lifestyle, something I really admired. We spent a little time talking with our hosts Ben and Marijke - they explained to us that they owned the grand Victorian house but shared it with a few lodgers (all of whom were undergraduates and fellow naturists) that helped pay the mortgage and with the household bills.

"Ben is studying for his PHD in Medieval European History and I'm halfway through my doctorate in Physics." Marijke explained, "How about you two, what are you studying?"

"Well, I'm taking a degree in archaeology and Beth here is studying fashion design and painting over at the art institute across town." I replied.

"Fascinating!" Be enthused, "You certainly came to the right city to study archaeology - York is positively full of it! Roman remains, Viking settlements, medieval buildings - this place is an absolute Mecca for archaeologists!"

And how about you Beth? Studying fashion design is a bit of an odd concept for a naturist!" Marijke enquired.

"You know, now that you mention it I suppose it is a bit odd!" Beth replied with a slight chuckle and a smile, "I love clothes and fashion, but I've found that I like being without clothes too. I guess it all depends on where I am and how I'm feeling at the time. I mean, why do we wear clothes anyway? Is it simply to protect us from the elements and keep us warm, or are we all as society somehow collectively ashamed of our bodies? Or maybe we wear clothes because we enjoy being individuals - when we are forced into a uniform, be it for work or school or the army, it somehow robs us of our individuality."

"Ah, the age-old questions!" Ben said with a smile, "Obviously you are still very new to naturism and the clothes-free lifestyle. I guess we often ask ourselves those questions, why does society frown so much upon something so natural as walking around naked? I am not ashamed of my body, and clearly you two aren't ashamed about yours - but society seems to be ashamed of our naked bodies for us."

"I guess the trouble is that we are conditioned to seeing the naked body as something inherently sexual." I added to the discussion, "I mean one only has to look at pornography to see how the image of a naked person, especially those images of women, as being about sex first and foremost and little to do with nudity simply being a natural state of being."

And so it went on as we mingled and chatted with one small group after another. By the time the meeting came to an end as people said their goodbyes and gradually the group became smaller and smaller, I reflected on how much I had enjoyed the evening despite my inauspicious start. I was now totally comfortable about being naked with a group of other people, I had learned so much, both about myself and the simple joy of being in one's natural state in a totally free and non-sexual context, and I knew Beth felt exactly the same way. That day on Ille Solharvre was but an introduction to the possibilities of the nude lifestyle - after that first meeting Beth and I were both certain that we were now true disciples!

Deluged (Beth)

It was now three weeks into our lives as students in York - the prophecy of Phyllis's words, about the workload we would have to deal with and that I might end up hating her rang in my ears. Of course I certainly didn't hate her, she was a wonderful tutor, but I was rather coming to hate the overall workload of both the painting course and the fashion design course. I was loving the work, I just wasn't really loving the amount of work there was to do in order to keep up with everyone else. Of course I knew it was the same for all of us on the course, but even so I still felt as though I had little time for anything else. I had recently got a part time job in a department store in the city centre. To begin with, I had been assigned to working on the 'please pay here' desk in the menswear section located under the oppressively low-ceilings of the basement. It was almost like working in a mine, having no idea whether it was light or dark outside and having no idea what the weather was doing out there. Even though it wasn't the part of the store I wanted to be working in, I was sure that I would be reassigned to my preferred department, womenswear, in due course. With all my studies, homework and my part time job to contend with I felt as though I was being deluged from above with a constant rain of work.

Of course Tommy was in the same boat also, maybe even more so, in fact. He had come home excitedly one afternoon beaming from ear to ear because he had landed the 'job of his dreams' as he called it - working at a busy record store in the heart of the city centre. He was in his element stacking shelves of LP's, Cassettes and the then new-fangled CD's by just about every artist under the sun. Of course he enjoyed it when someone came to his till with an album by one of his favourite heavy metal bands, and he would always spend a minute or two chatting enthusiastically with the denim battle-jacket wearing customers. He said his manager didn't mind that too much, just as long as he tried to keep it brief, especially when the shop was busy. He said that his manager liked to see an employee that was enthusiastic about the music they were selling. To say that he was in seventh-heaven as far as his job was concerned would be a monumental understatement!

But aside from his part time job, Tommy's studies were also taking their toll on him. He would often come in from a day's lectures at the university or a shift in the record store practically ready to drop from exhaustion. We both knew that being students and holding down jobs would be hard, but we were certainly taking time to adjust to the harsh realities of student life. Still, we made a point of making sure we spent meaningful time together, away from the stresses and strains of student life. Of course, part of that was our new habit of being nude together within the confines of our flat above the antiques shop owned by our landlord. Whenever either of us came in, the first thing we did was to go upstairs and undress. We had got into the habit of keeping our dressing gowns by the kitchen door in case anyone rang our doorbell. Not that anyone ever did. After all, besides our classmates, we didn't really know anyone else in York who might call on us. In fact, the only time anyone came to see us was when Mr Smithson our landlord came up to see if we had settled in okay and that the central heating was working properly. Apart from that, nobody called on us, but we kept our dressing gowns within easy reach, just in case.

I was sitting at my desk in our bedroom, completely naked and with my hair down, when I heard Tommy come in.

"Beth?? You in?" He called as he closed the door with a thud.

"I'm up here!!" I called back to him as clearly as I could without actually yelling.

I heard him deposit his rucksack, full of yet more coursework no doubt, and then heard him ascending the stairs. I turned to see him as he came into the room. He looked as though the weight of the world was on his shoulders.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Nothing. Just knackered you know!" He replied with a tired smile, "We just had a lecture about the Silbury Hill dig in Wiltshire that dragged on a bit and I have to write up a report about it for Friday."

"Looks like you could do with a little relaxation." I said as I came and stood before him.

I took him in my arms and we kissed warmly, taking a simple moment to re-establish our loving bond. I took half a step back when our lips parted and then I began to undress him. I saw the act of undressing him as an act of love, every bit as much as our kiss was. I loved helping him shed the disguise of his clothes to reveal the real Tommy, the naked Tommy, that was forced to hide himself from the world. This little ritual had become a daily occurrence, each of us taking it in turns to undress the other, depending on who came home before the other. As I unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his smoothly bare chest, I looked into his soulful eyes and my heart soared with desire for him. With his light blue shirt removed, I tossed it onto the bed we shared and immediately set about removing his jeans. I smiled as I saw his underwear: a pair of bright red briefs in the same style as those he had worn on that day when he had volunteered to show himself naked for the benefit of my friend Terri, and the day when Tommy and I had sex with each other for the first time - the day that changed our lives forever.

I took down his jeans and helped him step out of them, leaving him in nothing more than his socks and pants. Whilst I was on my knees before him, I slipped off his socks and I stood up in front of him, taking a moment to look at my twin brother dressed only in his underwear. As much as I enjoyed seeing him naked, I still loved to see him in only his underwear or the Speedos he had bought during our holiday in France. I love the sight of the bulge his maleness creates in the pouch at the front, offering a tantalising hint of what is concealed within the thin layer of material. I love to take a 'brief' moment to look at him in his briefs. I often used to feel a little stab of disappointment if I found he had chosen to wear boxer shorts instead of more figure-hugging underwear, as I would be denied that little moment of appreciation of his masculine bulge.

My moment of admiration over, I took hold of the waistband of his pants and then slid them off his hips and down his legs to leave him as naked as I. As soon as I had finished undressing him, he took me in his strong arms and we kissed once again. I was a few inches shorter than he was, even though as kids I had always been the taller one, and I loved how his penis always rubbed against my tummy whenever we hugged each other naked. When we were at school, during the sex education lessons that Terri had been denied, it had been explained to us that girls typically grew taller than boys to begin with.

At the time, when we were about 10 or 11 years old, I was about four inches taller than he was, even though we were exactly the same age, a difference in height that was plain for all to see. Of course, once puberty kicked in, he had his own growth spurt and fairly soon he not only caught up with me, but he then overtook me to leave me the shorter of the two of us forevermore. I wondered why it was that boys tended to mature later than girls - both physically and emotionally. Of course, there are those that scoff that boys never fully mature - a sentiment I always hated. To me, this slightly immature side that men seem to have was just a part of the beauty of their masculinity - it was certainly a trait of Tommy's that I loved. But then, I did love pretty much everything about him anyway!

"Shower?" I suggested.

"You read my mind!" Tommy replied.

"We're twins - it kinda goes with the territory!" I chuckled.

I took him by the hand and led him into the bathroom. We had an over-bath shower, that is to say, a shower mounted on the wall above one end of the bathtub itself. A glass screen that extended halfway along the edge of the bath itself prevented water from splashing all over the floor. Of course, because it was above the bath, it meant that there was enough room for us to share, as long as we took it in turns to stand under the shower head.

As he was in the habit of doing, Tommy took a few moments to use the toilet - he always peed before using the shower. He explained to me one evening that it was because the sensation of the water dripping down his penis always made him want to pee, so by going before he stepped in the shower it helped keep that feeling of needing to go at bay.

I turned on the water and it quickly began to rain down into the bathtub and drain away down the plug hole. I spent a moment adjusting the temperature, getting it just right, before we both stepped in to the bath together.

"Ladies first." Tommy said, being ever the gentleman that our folks had raised him to be.

Our parents had always instilled in Tommy and I a respect for each other and to always be considerate towards others. In letting me go first Tommy wasn't being chivalrous or anything so outdated as that; he was simply doing the polite thing in much the same way as holding the door open for someone else. A real man, Dad had told Tommy, is a gentleman - that didn't for him mean constantly showing deference towards women, it meant being a kind, noble and considerate man that sets a good example of manners for others to follow. Mum meanwhile, always told me to never let any of life's limitations that had plagued previous generations of women to get in the way of my dreams, and that women were equal with men, but never better than them. Women have their own failings every bit as much as men have, she explained to me, and I should never lose sight of that.

I dutifully stepped under the blissfully warm deluge and in an instant all the stresses and the strains of a long day were washed away as the cascading droplets rained upon my naked skin. Tommy deposited a liberal amount of my favourite rose scented shower gel into his hand and spent the next few minutes covering me with a lather of sweet smelling foam. I so loved the feeling of his hands wandering over every inch of my naked skin - he massaged me all over my back, down my arms and legs and all over shoulders. And of course, he spent plenty of time soaping up my breasts and my bottom. The only part of me he didn't spend much time with, apart from a brief soaping-up, was my vulva - although part of me knew he would be wanting to save that for later.

I then swapped places with Tommy and I took my turn lathering him up with his own shower gel. Whereas mine smelled sweet and floral, his smelt musky with tones of sandalwood. Just as he had done for me, I covered my beloved brother with a luxuriant lather all over his body. Unlike him however, I did spend plenty of time on his private parts. Well, I say private parts, because as far as Tommy and I were concerned, we didn't have any parts that were private from each other - they were only 'private' when we were out in public.

I lovingly caressed his penis, taking care to gently pull back his foreskin to allow me to clean the velvety soft and very sensitive pinkness of the head of his penis. His glans, for such is the scientific name for the head of the penis, held an almost sacred reverence for me. It was his most sensitive of body parts, and at the same time also one of the most vulnerable. To me it represented the very centre of his sexual being, the focus of his masculinity, and as such I both marvelled at it and respected it. I was always careful to be gentle with it and to treat his penis with respect - in a way I felt it was almost as if I were paying homage to it for all the pleasure it gives me when it is inside me.

Tommy moaned and purred appreciatively as I caressed and paid such loving attention to his penis. I also gently cupped his testicles - for me, nothing tells me that a man trusts me more than when he lets me fondle his testicles. I knew that whenever Tommy allowed me to stroke his most vulnerable parts, that he had his full and undying trust in me, and that meant more to me than any words of 'I love you' could ever mean.

Of course, it wasn't long before my caressing of his penis and testicles had the inevitable effect on him - he had engorged in my hands to a very firm and gently pulsating erection. But, just like he had been with me a few minutes earlier, it wasn't time to take that step just yet. Instead, I simply took his place under the warm deluge and rinsed myself off. As soon as I finished we swapped places once again and he took his turn to rinse off all the suds. Tommy then spent some time shampooing my hair, taking care to apply the foaming lather from the roots to the very tips of my hair. One he rinsed me off he applied a liberal handful of conditioner and applied that to my hair. While the conditioner was in my hair I reciprocated by shampooing his hair followed by using some of the conditioner upon him. We took one final rinse together before I turned off the water and we lovingly towelled each other off. And that was when things got steamy!

We led each other hand and hand into the bedroom, both of us in the same mind as to where things would be going next. The shower had been all the foreplay I needed and I was ready. I was ready for Tommy to make love to me. And, judging by his continued state of tumescence, he was ready for me too. We stood and kissed for a moment before I simply laid myself down on the bed and opened my legs for him. He needed no further invitation, and in no time at all he was on the bed himself on his hands and knees with his erection hovering over my gaping vulva, ready to welcome him inside me. In my heightened state of arousal I felt the tip of his penis graze along the sensitive fleshy folds of my vulva, teasing me for a few moments - I loved it when he did that. He would often spend a little time teasing me like this so that when he eventually penetrated me, I always had that little surprise as I felt him invade me without warning.

1...345678