Freshers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that??" He asked me from between my legs.

Drrrrrrriiiiiinnnnggggg!! Driiiinngg! Driiinngg!! Driiinngg!! Drrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggggggggg!!

Somebody was ringing the doorbell - and most insistently too. I rose to my feet, suddenly angered that we had been disturbed when I was so tantalisingly close to a deliciously jubilant orgasm. Tommy stood up also and we stomped into the kitchen.

Drrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggggggggg!!

The doorbell rang again whilst Tommy and I made ourselves decent by shrugging on our dressing gowns. Angrily, I opened the door - to be greeted by the sight of a hellishly bedraggled and shivering creature. Dressed in a thin jacket with the tattered remains of an umbrella in hand, it took me a moment to process what manner of person would be out on such a hellishly stormy night and in such woefully inadequate attire. Who could this be, this apparent vagrant, soaked to the skin, freezing cold with wind-tousled hair that looked like its owner had been dragged through a hedge backwards? It took me several moments before I suddenly saw who it was.

Tommy came and stood behind me.

"Terri???" He gasped in disbelief as soon as he recognised our friend.

*****

Well, I hope y'all enjoyed that - find out what happens next in the next chapter of Freshers. Thanks as always to my good friends Jack and Natchez for their support and encouragement!

1...345678