Freshers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And to make my point I playfully grabbed hold of his balls and gave them a squeeze, just enough to make him flinch a little.

"Hahh!! Point taken!!" He said with a little shriek.

We fell into a brief fit of giggles as I released him, and before long we were kissing once again.

-----

We did get to have that cup of tea... eventually. But not before we made love for a second time. This time I insisted on letting the kitchen worktop take my weight and that we took a little more time than before. Having cum so recently, Tommy lasted much longer than before and he delivered me to not one, but two blissful orgasmic episodes before he erupted inside me once again.

"I... make that... two all!" I panted as Tommy slipped out of me for the second time that afternoon.

"We'll... call it a draw then!" He panted in reply.

I reached over and tore off a couple of sheets of kitchen towel to clean myself up with and then used a couple more to lovingly clean Tommy's gradually drooping penis. Neither of us bothered with putting our hastily removed clothes back on, both deciding to simply go around naked from the waist down. We sat down in the living room with steaming hot mugs of tea and settled down in front of the television.

"I suppose I'd better phone Mum and Dad." I said, picking up the phone off a small table by the settee. I dialled the number and to my surprise it was answered after only half a ring.

"Beth?" Came mother's anxious reply.

"Hi Mum, it's only me, just letting you know we got here safe and sound." I said patiently.

"Oh thank God, I was worried sick!" Mum replied, the sense of relief in her voice was only too apparent, "I thought the two of you would've got there ages ago!"

"We... got held up a bit... in London." I lied, "It took us ages to get a taxi and then it took ages to get through the traffic and by the time we got to Kings Cross we had just missed our train and had to wait for another one. And then as soon as we got here we decided to get ourselves unpacked and have a cup of tea before doing anything else."

"Is Tommy there with you?" Mum asked.

"Yes, he's sitting right next to me." I said, leaving out the fact that he was currently semi-naked, as was I.

"Hi Mum!" He called across to the receiver.

"Have the two of you had anything to eat yet?" Mum asked, ever concerned for our wellbeing.

"Not since we got in, I guess we'll see if we can get a couple of pizzas in and then settle down in front of the telly for a quiet night in."

"Well, just you two make sure you get a good night's sleep." Mum said, "Tommy will need to be up early to go to his Fresher's Fair. Will you be going with him?"

"Yes, and he has agreed to come along to mine as well." I replied.

"When's yours again?" Mum asked.

"Mine's tomorrow as well." I said as I twisted the phone cord in my fingers as I always did out of habit, "We'll go to his in the morning, then grab some lunch in town and then head off to my college to go to mine. It'll be a long day but I'm sure it'll be fun."

"Okay. Well I suppose I'd better get off the line and let you ring up for that pizza." Mum replied, "You two make sure you look after yourselves okay!"

"We will Mum, I promise." I said, rolling my eyes. An action that caused Tommy to snigger a little.

"Okay then, well we'll see you both at Christmas I suppose." Mum sighed, "Speak to you soon."

"We will." I answered, "Bye."

"Bye dear." Mum said, and with a click on the line she hung up.

Fair's Fair (Tommy)

Last night was amazing. I know it had only been two weeks since we last made love in France, but to a young chap like myself, two weeks of abstinence felt like a lifetime. And from the way Beth reacted to my advances it was clear that she felt the same hunger as I did. That first time in the kitchen was absolutely mind-blowing; the sheer spontaneity of it and the speed with which it happened felt indescribably good. It was hard work, holding Beth aloft while I had my penis buried inside her, but it made me feel a sense of primal masculinity that I had never felt before. We would definitely be doing it that way again!

Of course, eventually we retired to bed and we made love once again before falling into a warm slumber together. We awoke in each other's arms as the early morning sun cast a beam of light across the bed through a narrow gap in the curtains. I love the feeling of cuddling up to my sister - especially if, like now, we are both completely naked. I looked at her beautiful face, so perfect in every way with an expression of total calm as she slept. Her long, slow breaths seemed as regular as the escapement in an elegant old clock. I love how her chest inflates and deflates as she breathes, causing her luscious breasts and her exquisitely feminine nipples to rise and fall gently. Just holding her and watching her sleep so calmly and peacefully made me become hard in the blink of an eye.

Eventually though, she began to rouse from her slumber.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhmmmm..." She murmured as she slowly awoke. I felt her stretch her limbs and she cuddled up to me, drawing her leg up against mine and placing her hand upon my chest.

I kiss her softly on her forehead and I feel her hand slowly trace its way across my own nipples, down towards my belly and eventually and almost inevitably towards my...

Suddenly her eyes open in surprise as she makes contact.

"Bloody hell Tommy! That's massive!!" She gasped as she felt the full extent of my erection. Within moments she was gently stroking me, slowly pulling back my foreskin to reveal the smooth sensitive glans within, made slick from the precum that oozed from inside me.

"How can I not get hard when I wake up with someone as beautiful as you." I replied. There was no need for me to flatter her or try to make anything up, my words as always came straight from my heart.

I moaned contentedly as she began to masturbate me under the cover of our duvet. She knew exactly how to make me feel the most wondrous and divine sensations as she used her hand to caress my most intimate and sensitive spots. The way she lingers, just for a brief second, with her thumb over my meatus before tightening her grip just a little and pulling her hand down my shaft as far as she can go, never fails to make me feel as though my body is tingling with excitement. The way she gives my testicles the briefest of tickles before drawing her hand back up my shaft and then teasing my corona and my frenulum sends me almost crazy with desire.

As she masturbated me, we kissed, but I found it hard to concentrate as I felt her hand working its magic on my slippery engorgement. She didn't seem to mind though, she had this look of joy in her eyes as she looked at me enjoying the feeling of her caresses.

After a little while she speeded up, coaxing me to cum for her. At this point I became some kind of reluctant passenger, a helplessly bedraggled waif clinging to a makeshift raft as it plunges down a raging rapids. But the ride was so exhilarating that I didn't want it to ever stop! It is a feeling that I guess any man can appreciate - that feeling of wondrous pleasure and lustful anticipation of orgasm, but with a simultaneous desire for that orgasm not to come too soon and put an end to the ride. The journey for me, was always just as much fun as the destination.

"Ohhhh... Hahh!! Oooooo... Mmmmffff!!" I hissed and gnashed as I felt the moment of eruption arrive.

Within seconds, Beth threw open the duvet to reveal us both in our nakedness and her hand was replaced by her mouth. I cried and wailed as her head bobbed rapidly as she furiously suckled on my erection. I felt my whole body stiffen as my orgasm took hold of me. I gripped on to her head as though holding on for dear life, my legs kicked around involuntarily making the whole bed shudder and shake.

"Uuuuuurrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!! Mmmmmmmmmmffffff!! Hahhhhhhhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!" I grunted and groaned as I came. I could feel her swallowing down my spend, my offering to her, and as she gulped down my cum I saw her throat ripple and convulse as she savoured my masculine essence.

The wild ride of orgasm was over in only a few seconds but as usual the intensity of the experience left me feeling drained and warmly contented.

"Th... Thank you Beth." I managed to gasp, "That was... wonderf... ful!"

And then everything went black for a moment.

After a brief slumber I came back to my senses to find Beth lying alongside me gazing into my eyes.

"I know you can't help it, but it always makes me smile when that happens." She said as she looked at me, "When you fall asleep after you cum, even though it's only for a minute or two."

She looked down at my drooping penis, now laying limply dormant against my leg, my testicles gently sagging down into my scrotal sac. We kissed once more and then Beth immediately sat up and rose to her feet.

"Don't you want me to erm... repay the favour?" I said, sitting up myself.

"Not right now." She replied as she turned her back to me and made for the bedroom door, "Time's getting on, we've got to get ready to go to the Fresher's Fair remember. Besides, it's quite okay for me to do that for you, I don't always expect you to have to do something in return. I enjoy making you feel good!"

I couldn't help but smile, I felt as though I was the luckiest man alive to have her.

---

Half an hour later, freshly showered, dressed and breakfasted, we headed for the bus stop at the end of the street. We had two separate Fresher's Fairs to get to that day, first mine at my university, and then Beth's at her art college. It was an opportunity to find out about all of the various clubs and societies that the university had to offer. Among other things I wanted to see if I could find a band to join so that I could keep up with my guitar practice and maybe earn a few quid from gigs if we were good enough. I also wanted to see if there was a football team to sign up for. But most of all we wanted to see if the university had any kind of naturists society.

During our holiday in France Beth and I discovered, quite by accident, a shared love of simply being nude out in the open. Terri also had discovered the joy of naturism during the course of our sojourn to the Med, both in the privacy of the hidden little cove we found, but especially during our day trip to the idyllic Ile Solharvre, an island naturist village just a few miles off the coast. That day we spent naked among the people of the island and around its village and the surrounding woodland and beaches, was nothing short of an epiphany for us. And it was something we hoped we would be able to continue with.

The Fresher's Fair was also an opportunity to look over whatever employment options were available, and both Beth and myself needed to find some kind of part-time employment to help pay for our rent and for food. She hoped to find some sort of work in a shop somewhere - like a lot of girls she was obsessed with clothes and so she wanted to find a position working in some boutique somewhere. I was less fussy and somewhat more realistic, and for me anything other than any form of hard labour would be fine for me. Eventually I settled for picking up a few application forms for a local fast food place, a music and video megastore and a large supermarket chain.

We mingled about among fellow students for an hour or so, visiting the stands of the various clubs and societies, each one manned by a small group of students, typically with two sat behind a table and a third student standing out front doing their best to encourage Freshers to enquire or at the very least take a flyer. After spending some time we eventually stumbled on the university RAG stand. The RAG, which stands for Raising And Giving, is a traditional feature of many universities in the UK - a charity fundraising society that organises various functions, events and campaigns to raise money for local charities. Our parents had instilled in us both a sense of moral purpose and raising money for charity was something we were both encouraged to do by our folks. Indeed, only a couple of years earlier we had all taken part in a charity fun-run to raise money for a local hospice for sick children. And besides, Mum and Dad had both been members of their university's RAG, so in a way we were simply following in our parents footsteps. We both eagerly filled out the application forms there and then.

Eventually we came across what we were looking for: the University of North Yorkshire Naturist Society. Two student members sat behind their table, the first one a rather handsome looking guy with long blonde hair and a short beard, sat and chatted with a slightly older looking woman next to him. I figured she was possibly a final year student, and she had long dark hair that she wore up in a bun. Of course, what with the event taking place in a public setting, both of them were fully clothed.

"Ah, hello there!" The man said as he noticed us stood before their table, "Are you by any chance interested in joining us?"

"Er... Yes." I replied, "Um... My name's Tommy and this is my... partner Beth."

"Pleased to meet you both." The woman replied, "I'm Marijke and this is Ben. So, are you new to naturism or just a bit curious? Or are you both committed sun-worshippers?"

"I guess you could say we're both pretty new to it." Beth replied, "We were on holiday in France recently and we... sort of discovered naturism by accident."

"By accident?" Ben replied.

"It's a long story." I said.

"Whereabouts in France were you? If you don't mind my asking." Marijke enquired.

"Oh, a little village called St Jean Sur la Mer." Beth answered, "Down on the southern coast of France, not far from Cannes."

"I see. Would you by any chance have 'discovered' naturism by accident on a trip to Ile Solharvre?"

"You know it?" I asked.

Ben and Marijke both looked at each other for a moment.

"Do we know it?" Ben said after a moment with a smile, "It's where we both met!"

"My family are originally from Holland and we often used to visit Ile Solharvre in the summer." Marijke expanded, "My younger brother and I were brought up in a naturist household by my mother and my aunt. Ben's family came to Solharvre one year and stayed in the villa next to us. It sounds corny I know, but it was love at first sight. I knew as soon as I met him that we were right for each other."

"So how about you? How did you come to be there by accident?" Ben asked.

"Well, it sort of happened via a translation failure on my part I suppose." Beth replied, "There was a leaflet promoting the place in the villa we were staying in. Of course the thing was in French, but I thought I knew what it said."

"She thought she was taking us to a haven for naturalists, not naturists!" I added, "So you can imagine our surprise when we arrived at the place to find ourselves surrounded by loads of naked people!"

"But we figured when in Rome... so we threw caution to the wind and joined in." Beth took over, "It was a wonderful experience, and we were hooked!"

"And so now that we're here at university we wanted to see if there was a club we could join." I said.

"Well you've come to the right place!" Ben said enthusiastically, "We are the premier society for the pursuit of a clothes-free lifestyle in the University of North Yorkshire."

"But mainly because we are the only society for the pursuit of a clothes-free lifestyle in the University of North Yorkshire!" Marijke added with a chuckle.

"But we are affiliated with the British Naturism Society and by joining us you can enjoy all the benefits of student membership of BNS completely free of charge." Ben explained.

"We offer a program of meetings and excursions to naturist clubs and beaches, and in association with Ousedale Leisure Centre we offer a monthly naturists-only swimming evening and every spring we organise a weekend at La Marie naturist resort in France. It's a delightful place, tucked away on the Atlantic coast a few miles south of Biarritz. And it'll only cost you half the normal price as we go as a group you see."

"Sounds wonderful!" Beth enthused.

"So, can we sign you both up today or would you need a little time to think about it?" Ben asked.

"Well I don't know about you Beth, but I will if you will." I said.

"Well, I will if you will!" Beth replied.

"I take it that's a yes then!" Marijke replied with a smile.

And so that was how Beth and I officially became members of our first naturist club.

---

It was getting on for lunchtime before we left the Fresher's Fair at my university, with handfuls of leaflets and application forms, and headed into the centre of York to find somewhere to have lunch. We settled on a small coffee shop at the southern end of The Shambles, a narrow medieval street of old timber framed houses that had over the years become a Mecca for tourists and was filled with boutiques and gift shops. Beth's art college was only a short walk away, a couple of hundred yards north of York Minster, the ancient cathedral that dominates the city of York. And so with our bellies full coffee and sandwiches, we strolled up to find our second Fresher's Fair of the day.

Beth's art college was a much smaller institution than my university, and likewise the Fresher's Fair there was a much smaller affair. It nonetheless offered plenty of choice for societies and clubs to join despite its smaller size, some of which were the same as those back at my university. They were obviously clubs that had been co-founded or had merged with each other over the years or were just separate branches of the same club. Beth took a flyer for the art college's archery club, mainly because it was something she had always fancied having a go at, and a flyer for the local wildlife society, but other than that, there wasn't much else she was interested in. So after an hour or so we decided to walk back towards the city centre and do some much needed grocery shopping.

Shopping for groceries and provisions when one doesn't have access to a car can be quite a challenge, so it was fortuitous that before we went on holiday, we bought a load of non-perishable stuff and other household things such as cleaning products etc., so all we needed to buy was stuff like bread, milk, eggs, etc., which helped reduce our load somewhat. Even so, we still filled four bags with shopping and had to carry them to the nearest bus stop.

But eventually we arrived back at our flat and unpacked our groceries and stowed them in various cupboards in the kitchen. We were both pretty exhausted, but we had work to do. As soon as we had finished putting everything away, I took out the sheaf of job application forms I had picked up at the Fresher's Fair and busied away filling in as many as I could. Beth joined me a little while later and began filling out her own forms (although she only had half as many as I did). It wasn't until it was late afternoon and it was time to start thinking about dinner that we had a chance to reflect on our meeting with Ben and Marijke.

"I think it'd be really interesting, meeting other people that are into naturism." Beth said as I stood at the kitchen sink peeling some potatoes.

"I suppose so." I replied, "I mean it won't be the same as Ile Solharvre or our little cove in France, but if it leads to meeting interesting people then I guess it'll be fun."

Beth came behind me and took me into her arms.

"We could always make a start right now." She said into my ear.

"What do you mean?" I enquired.

"Well, why not start as we mean to go on?" Beth replied.

She took a step back and pulled off her sweater. Seconds later, her T-shirt followed and was quickly joined by her jeans. I turned around just in time to see her kicking her jeans away leaving her stood there in just her bra and knickers.

123456...8