Freshman Ch. 03: Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no. Not...properly."

Rachel flashed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip as she accompanied her verbal implication with the most obvious body language she could. Every hair on her scalp tingled with anticipation.

Caleb's inability to follow her subtle hints had been primarily due to his focus having just been deep in his studies. But he got the hint now. Raising his brows high and smiling reflexively, he nodded and sat up straight in his chair.

" 'Properly,' huh? What did you have in mind?"

Rachel pressed her grinning lips together and offered a playful shrug.

"I could show you."

She paused and glanced down at his open textbook before returning her gaze to meet his.

"Unless you're too busy right now."

Caleb swallowed and smirked as he felt a surge pass through his system. Well, fuck. He hadn't really expected all this. He let his gaze linger in the depths of her offered cleavage as the blood below his waist began to pump. Guess his reading would have to wait a little while...

Smiling casually, he slowly stood up from the table and stretched his back. Nodding his chin in her direction, he indicated over his shoulder.

"Nah, I think we can work this out."

Rachel's fingertips tingled with electric charge as she stood as well and faced him. She was buzzing with excitement and she chewed her lip as she looked into his eyes and awaited direction. Seeing him turn and begin to walk back towards the main section of the library, she quickly moved to follow.

"Hang on, I need to grab my stuff first. It's over ther-."

Caleb cut her off with a look and a shake of his head. Reaching back to place his hand between her shoulder blades, he guided her in front of him and continued their path.

"No, you're fine. We're not going far."

Rachel shivered deeply at his first touch and the implication behind his casual response. Not going far. So they were staying in the library? She felt a pulsing between her legs. She loved it.

After a short trek, the pair found themselves in front of the elevator. Caleb reached forward and pressed the 'Up' arrow before shooting her a sideways wink. Rachel could barely keep herself from visibly trembling as she watched the lights of the floor numbers light up in succession in accordance with the elevator's approach. She couldn't even look at Caleb. She was too excited.

The 'ding' of the elevator's arrival made her jump and she giggled nervously as the doors opened and Caleb guided her inside. She watched him press the button for the top floor and she smiled at him with bright eyes. Her heart pounded hard behind her ribs.

It was a quick ride up to the top and Rachel swallowed hard as Caleb again brought his hand to her back and guided her into the space. The air smelled musty and still and nothing but pure silence greeted their presence. The library stacks were notorious places for quick, illicit rendezvous. They were safely private yet excitingly public at the same time.

Rachel's head continued to swim as she let Caleb lead her down a series of turns deep into the paper-filled forest of the space. He seemed to know exactly where he was going and Rachel grinned to herself as she wondered if his apparent sense of direction was borne of similarly-situated experience. But it didn't really concern her one way or the other. She just liked being under his control.

Just when it felt like the library couldn't go on forever, Caleb stopped their journey with a gentle halt. Rachel watched as he stepped around to face her fully. They were towards the end of a narrow aisle that had to be in the far corner of the building. She studied his face and held her breath as she saw his lips finally move.

"We should be good here."

Rachel looked up into his eyes from her lower vantage point and felt the air rush from her lungs. She'd set the whole thing up obviously but for a moment she suddenly felt lost and overwhelmed. Her toes curled and uncurled and her stomach twisted with nerves. But her fog quickly gave way to her roaring arousal. Biting her lip, she nodded and stepped into Caleb's body, bringing her lips up to his.

Caleb met her kiss skillfully and exhaled as he wasted no time in making his own move. He brought his hands directly to her breasts and squeezed in roughly through the thin fabric of her shirt. The full softness greeting his palms made his dick pulse in his jeans and he smiled through the kiss. As nice as it had been seeing her naked the other night, groping her thickly with the potential for more surely took the cake.

Their engagement continued in similar fashion for more than a half-minute before Caleb pulled back and licked his lips. He'd been enjoying himself but he also hadn't abandoned his work and come up to the far reaches of the library to simply lock lips with this random girl and play with her tits a little bit. He smiled suggestively down at her sparkling expression as the lust within his system continued to grow. He was more than eager to move things along.

"You can thank me a little further down low if you want."

He paused and smiled at her purposefully.

"You know, properly."

Rachel's eyes widened with excitement as took in his meaning. Normally she'd have enjoyed letting this phase go on for some time but both the situation's sense of urgency and her dangerous levels of arousal made her want to wrap up the entrée just as quickly as it appeared Caleb did. The itch that had been bothering her for a day and half was not going to be satisfied through some moderate make-out session. And she had little patience (nor need) for the moment to build.

Exhaling, she placed her palms onto his chest and nodded with ascension.

"I think that can be arranged."

She could feel his muscles tighten through his shirt as she slid her touch smoothly to his waist. Her fingers tingly, she deftly undid his button and began to slide the zipper downward. She could feel the growing indentation of his hardness and she grinned to herself in anticipation. Shifting her eyes back up to his, she slipped a hair tie from her wrist and quickly gathered her hair up into a messy tail. With a smile and purposeful eyebrow, she sank quickly down onto her knees.

Caleb swallowed and gritted his teeth as he watched Rachel slide his pants down to his ankles and repeat the motion with his briefs. He shivered and smiled confidently as his cock jumped free from its enclosure and met the chilled air of the space. He was blessed with a pretty impressive set of equipment and he grinned as Rachel's eyes expectantly widened in response. He wasn't obscenely huge, but he was definitely bigger than most and he'd never gotten anything but positive feedback.

Rachel, indeed, was momentarily taken aback by the reveal and she felt her pussy twitch in automatic response. Caleb's dick wasn't the largest she'd ever seen (or put in her mouth) but it was damn close. She was glad that he was big though because it fit entirely with the authoritative strength she'd seen from him at the party. It was perfect.

Feeling the saliva run in the corners of her mouth, Rachel raised up tall on her knees and took Caleb's shaft in her hand. He wasn't fully hard yet but he was already an impressive sight and his weight was heavy in her palm. She angled him upward and studied the entire package, giving him a few friendly tugs as she took it all in. Deciding that there was no need for further delay, she winked up at him a final time and parted her lips.

"Well anyway, thank you."

Rachel's words slipped from her mouth just as Caleb's full cock took their place inside. She shivered pleasurably and widened her jaw as she closed her soft lips around him. She'd spent the better part of the past few months sucking a dick that was plenty impressive in every way, but even Josh's beautiful tool wasn't quite on the level as the one she was experiencing now. It was probably just as long but Caleb's was thicker and fuller and filled her mouth intensely. Rachel wasn't always so keen on going back over the annals of penises she'd sucked in her lifetime (especially over the past year) but it had been a while since she'd done one larger. Probably had to go back to that boy Trevor from the prior spring whom she'd blown (twice) at a party as a treat of sorts for his birthday. The thought made her both smile and cringe at the same time. There sure had been plenty of candidates in between.

Refocusing her thoughts on the present, Rachel concentrated fully and allowed Caleb's large tip to nudge into the top of her throat. She couldn't take him all the way and she wasn't sure she was going to try. Despite her almost incomparable prolificacy in the blowjob department, Rachel wasn't actually a natural deep-throater. She'd honed her craft with pride and had had the luxury of practicing on some very gifted boys, but it wasn't just an innate skill.

She enjoyed a good challenge when it presented itself but she was just as confident in her alternative methods to please that didn't necessitate choking herself to the point of discomfort. On the rare occasion that she was face to face with a penis of frightening proportions, she could usually take it far enough to elicit an impressed reaction before she moved on to other areas. As she stretched her soft lips around Caleb's girth and held him tight, she figured that would probably be her plan now.

And for a while, such a plan proceeded without interruption. She skillfully sucked away to a slow but purposeful rhythm as Caleb simply held still and taking her efforts with a silent smile. The subtle slurps and squeaks from her motion pierced the dead-aired space of the stacks but there was no one at all who might possibly interrupt them. She glanced upward at him at regular intervals to check his expression and gauge his satisfaction with her work. As seemed usual with him, he kept his emotion pretty well in check, offering only a sharp inhale or a momentary smile to break up his stoic gaze. But Rachel could read his appreciation in other ways. His bare thighs were flexed tightly and his cock was as hard as steel inside her mouth. He might not have been verbally acknowledging the fruits of her labor, but his body couldn't suppress the truth.

Indeed, Caleb had been quite well enjoying the early stages of Rachel's work, simply standing tall and absorbing the pleasure and taking in the scene. She'd definitely caught him off-guard with her comically casual approach earlier and where it had so quickly led. He didn't know the first thing about her and it had been entirely reasonable to him that she might've simply been the flirty type. Even her unsubtle bending over and offering of her cleavage could've been the mark of a girl who got off on displaying herself in such teasing ways. It was why he hadn't followed her now-obvious plan until she'd practically hit him over the head with it.

He smirked and swallowed a breath as he watched her pretty face work so smoothly in front of his waist Once she'd made reference to "properly" thanking him, he'd envisioned this very event occurring. "Thanking" strongly implied a unilateral act of gratitude with no expectation of reciprocal participation. It had been clear from that moment that she she'd been indicating an offer to repay his earlier help in oral fashion.

The thought made him smirk again. She certainly knew what she was doing and she just as certainly seemed to be enjoying herself. He realized that her brazen display at his party probably should've clued him in that she might be the kind of girl who'd so casually get on her knees in the library on a Monday afternoon. He smiled and watched her bob away like nothing else was more important in the world. Ahhh. Horny freshman sluts. Wide-eyed and carefree and just so eager. They really were the best.

But as the pleasure began to build and he conjured up the still vivid images of her perfectly formed tits glistening on his deck, he could no longer simply let the experience come to him. He figured that if she were the shy type, she wouldn't have batted her eyes at him and talked him into accepting some afternoon head. Acting on the thoughts and desires, he brought his palms to the back of her soft hair and began to apply some firm pressure.

Rachel almost choked as Caleb's unexpected grip threw off her rhythm with a start. His size was such that she'd already needed to be pretty careful with each rotation and having him interfere made that nearly impossible. She glanced upward at his face and widened her eyes as he took the reins and began to dictate her pace and force. While it had been jarring and bit uncomfortable at first, she very quickly warmed up to the new reality and then some.

Rachel was pretty ambivalent on being guided during her blowjobs. On the one hand, she was supremely confident in her technique and having a boy clumsily grab at the steering wheel usually only mucked things up. But on the other, the whole point of being down there was to deliver the maximum brain-melting pleasure that she could. So if it enhanced the experience for the recipient of her work, who was she to get in the way?

And on some occasions, it was intensely pleasurable for her as well. It depended on the boy or the situation but it was fairly common that Rachel liked to cede control and take on a more submissive role. She always liked it with boys she was super into either physically or emotionally. She ached to please them and let them use her in the ways that they chose.

She had no such attachment to the guy currently rocking her face firmly onto the difficultly impressive dick in her mouth, but she did love the experience all the same. She could so vividly recall how her pussy had pulsed in automatic response when Caleb had shouted his explicit command to the occupants of the bathroom. In that moment, she could've seen herself letting him drag her into that very room and do whatever he so chose. She'd imagined that he would be forceful and that he would take charge in every way. It had made her blood run hot.

So while it wasn't the most physically comfortable sensation she was absorbing at the moment, she so loved that he was acting just as she'd imagined he would. His strong, stoic face tight and flexed and his powerful fingers intertwined thickly through her hair. She kept her eyes on him and essentially gave up all control, simply extending her jaw as far as she could and taking what he was giving. She wanted to make him come so hard. And if she hadn't had to focus all of her efforts on staying in control, she might've slipped her fingers into her shorts and began working towards a violent finish of her own.

The minutes passed as Caleb rocked his hips smoothly and nudged his cock deeper and deeper into Rachel's throat. He was impressed with her willingness and ability and the image of her soft lips stretched so tautly around his shimmering flesh made him soar with arousal. He technically had a girlfriend but it had been a while since she'd let him give her such an aggressive ride. A tickle of guilt crept through his senses but he brushed it off without much effort. Whatever. It was his last year of college and it wasn't like he wasn't going to enjoy himself. They didn't even go to school together. And the adorable freshman who was so eagerly pleasuring him at the moment had practically thrown herself at him. In the library of all places! What choice had he even had?

His moment of contemplation was interrupted, however, as Rachel unexpectedly pushed him back. He watched as his cock pulsed in the narrow corridor, straining and shiny wet with her saliva. He shot her a questioning look but she cut him off with a smile and incredulous shake of her head.

"Oh my God, I need a break."

She laughed at him and flexed her jaw as she struggled to bring her breaths back to normal. Wiping some drool from just above her chin, she jokingly clucked her tongue at him and grinned.

"Seriously. Wow."

Rachel had thoroughly enjoyed the experience but she simply had her limits. She'd handled bigger dicks and she was certainly no stranger to having her face fucked, but she'd never had someone so large do it for so long. It was at the top quadrant of the graph. And while she didn't like to admit it, it was a bit beyond her reach.

But that didn't mean that she couldn't make him squirm in other ways.

Sensing the anticipation in his eyes, Rachel smiled and let out a final obvious breath. She wrapped her fingers around his full shaft and began rubbing him smoothly with the slickness of her own saliva lubricating the work. Angling him upward and continuing to rub away, she leaned in and pressed her tongue firmly against his heavy balls. She licked smoothly over the soft, crinkled flesh before ducking a bit further down and sucking one fully into her mouth. Swishing her tongue all over, she pulled her cheeks in tight and worked him with practiced intensity.

Caleb had been initially disappointed with Rachel's white flag on his aggression but he quickly settled into the new experience. He smiled appreciatively as the busty blonde generously sucked on his sac, sliding each ball in and out in a steady rotation of eager attention. This one certainly knew her way around the block. He was pretty glad that he'd helped her out with that bathroom thing. It had been a good deed quite lavishly repaid.

As Rachel jerked him and sucked hungrily on his balls, she smiled to herself in enjoyment of the reprieve. Letting herself be a willing object for Caleb's lust had made her pussy damp but she was really glad to be getting back to a more user-friendly experience. She grinned up at him with playful eyes and communicated nonverbally her full desire to please. She could taste the saltiness of his flesh and she whimpered pleasurably in response. She could feel it in her core that she was close to getting this boy off and she loved that in every way.

But even more so, she simply loved the encounter itself. Caleb obviously turned her on in a heavy way but at that very moment his identity no longer mattered. She'd been horny and antsy for days and satisfying that itch with no sense of guilt or obligation or expectation made her spirit soar. She loved that she was simply on her knees up in the excitingly secluded library stacks doing what she loved for some guy who was certainly enjoying the effort. His heavy balls were swirling haphazardly in her mouth and his impressive cock pulsing in her grip. She couldn't wait to make him come. She couldn't wait to look into his eyes when he did.

Following her thoughts, Rachel considered the possibility of his end being near and she moved smoothly to get her affairs in order. Parting her soft lips, she let his balls swing freely from her mouth and she angled his shaft straight forward again. Bracing herself for the intensity of her earlier work, she took him back in and sucked firmly around the exquisite fullness of his length. Adjusting her eyes upward, she began bobbing her head and neck to a steady rhythm, bringing her lips to meet her grip near his base with each pass.

Caleb had thoroughly enjoyed the unexpected extracurricular work Rachel had done for him and he was just as happy to have his cock back in the slippery warmth of her mouth. Rachel was obviously a pretty girl and she had a killer rack but he was honestly most impressed with the talents she apparently possessed and her laughingly casual willingness to offer them up. As he felt the deep churn beginning to build within his system he gritted his teeth and strained to soak up every final pleasure-packed morsel of the experience. This wasn't the first time he'd gotten his dick sucked in the library. But it was fast becoming obvious that it was the best.

The rising tide began to rush quickly and Caleb tightened his abs as he prepared to let the end arrive. He glanced downward to see Rachel's smiling eyes still locked into his. His cock was halfway buried between her full lips and her slender fingers were just barely long enough to encircle him fully. As he let each smooth sensation pass through his system, he brought his hand back to her bouncing ponytail and gripped it tight. Inhaling a sharp breath, he flexed his thighs and let it all go.