Freshman Ch. 03: Thank You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's playful eyes widened in sudden alert as she felt Caleb's first bountiful blast splash hotly against the top of her throat. His dick quaked and pulsed thickly emptying its contents in her mouth with eager violence. She swallowed smoothly and pulled back a bit to allow herself a modicum of virtual breathing room in the encounter. Her lips still tautly stretched around the rubbery flesh, she sucked the sensitive rim of his head as he came again and again.

Caleb squeezed his fingertips into Rachel's scalp as she almost-painfully drained his load. He'd expected that he might get off in such a ferocious way based on the totality of the experience but the intensity of his orgasm still blindsided him. His head felt light and spacey and his knees buckled in protest. While Rachel had certainly dialed down her activity, she was still smoothly sucking his head as it spat and sputtered away. He couldn't recall the last time he had come so much or so hard. It was incredible.

Down below, Rachel, too, was quite aware of the prolificacy of Caleb's offering. The raw saltiness coated her tongue and seemingly every corner of her mouth. And it was still coming, albeit in an intensity and amount far diminished from the start. She smiled to herself as she swallowed gently and felt the slippery warmth slide down her throat. This made two boys in a row who had erupted like volcanoes as a result of her efforts. She was glad to see that after a few months of her powers being used exclusively on Josh that she still had the magic touch.

The loud sucking of air between Caleb's teeth echoed into the space and Rachel smiled as she continued to guide him sweetly through his finish. He was all but done coming but she had made no move to let him off the hook. Her soft lips worked smoothly around his shaft, each squeeze and release rhythm sending a strong waves through his system. She angled her eyes upward again and reveled in the euphoric strain of his expression. She loved feeling a boy shiver and squirm under the piercingly pleasurable end stages of her blowjobs. Those final seconds when he was clearly caught between begging her for mercy and to never stop at the same time.

Finally, it became clear that the train had fully arrived to the station and Rachel exhaled peacefully through her nose as she stopped her motion and parted her lips. As his softening but still expansive cock slipped from her mouth, she grinned up at him with sparkles in her eyes. Watching him closely, she closed her lips and swallowed firmly, running her tongue over every corner of his mouth. Satisfied in her sweep, she offered another toothy grin and giggled out loud.

"Well? Feeling sufficiently thanked?"

Caleb smirked at her playful tone as he drew a full breath into his lungs and let it out slow. His head was still light and swimmy and he blinked several times before he made any effort to move. Glancing downward at his exhausted member and then back to Rachel's cheerful face, he cleared his throat as he reached to pull his clothing back up.

"For sure."

He smirked again as his sensitive cock rubbed coarsely against the material of his underwear and disappeared from sight once more.

"You're pretty fucking good at that."

Rachel smiled as Caleb's praise sent a surge of warm confidence through her system. Beaming, she began to ease way back into a stand, her knees cracking along. She arched her back and wiggled her jaw back and forth. He'd given her mouth quite a workout. Brushing some wetness from her lips, she inhaled through her nose and nodded back.

"Thanks. Glad you liked. Because I don't like being in anyone's debt."

Caleb smiled softly as he buttoned his pants and slid the zipper smoothly up. His legs were a bit shaky and the tingly rush through his system was still percolating. It had been a helluva blowjob. Its skillful delivery matched only by the exciting unexpectedness of its arrival.

Shaking his head, he indicated back in the direction they'd come from and smiled as Rachel confirmed with a gentle nod. The pair did not speak as they navigated the maze of the stacks and returned to the elevator. In short order they were back at the table where Rachel had initiated the entire encounter not even fifteen minutes prior. It was almost as if they'd never left.

Mild awkwardness hung in the air for a few long seconds as they each simply stared at each other without words. Rachel always felt the need to say something in these moments. Something to bring finality or closure. She knew it should be the guy who made such a gesture based on their respective roles in the experience but she just always seemed to be the one to break first.

"Well, anyway, um, thanks again. You know, for the bathroom thing."

Her ears tingled as she heard the words leave her mouth. It was so ridiculously silly. Her thanking him for blowing him with no strings attached in the middle of the day. But it added to the excitement of it all. It made her fingertips tickle with numbness.

Caleb smirked and nodded his head as he pulled out his chair and sat back down. Opening his book to where he had left off, he nodded and grinned up at her.

"You're welcome. Again. That was fun."

He paused and twirled his pen playfully between his fingers and raised his brow.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime when you're wearing that same bathing suit from my party."

Rachel shivered pleasurably and felt her cheeks redden as she absorbed his words and teasing reference to her topless display. Part of her wanted to suggest that she come by his house later that night and do just that. She was still coursing with itchy arousal and the idea of stripping down for this boy and pleasuring him again with freedom greater they'd just been allowed made her pussy ache. They could get wet and naked in that hot tub and she could let his strong hands explore every inch of her body as she got another fun run with that beautiful dick of his. Her lips parted involuntarily. She might even let him-.

Shaking her head and forcing the cresting rush back down into her gut, Rachel smiled smoothly and returned to the moment. She was practically ready to come right there in the middle of the library. But she needed to maintain composure and control. Swallowing and raising a devious eyebrow of her own, she again leaned forward across the table.

"Maybe."

Her eyes flashed along with the playful coyness of her tone. Reaching out, she slyly snatched Caleb's pen from his grip and clicked it open. Smirking, she glanced downward at the complex biological diagrams populating the pages and began to write across them with no regard for their presence.

When she'd concluded her scrawl, she clicked the pen shut and placed it back into Caleb's fingers. Holding the enticing position of her lean, she smiled again and spoke in a teasingly casual tone.

"There's my number. You can call if you want."

She grinned more fully as Caleb glanced downward and furrowed his brow. She'd written the number obnoxiously large and fully over the text of his book. Waiting until he met her eyes again, she straightened back up and finished the thought.

"But you're going to have to do something nice again first. My thank yous aren't free..."

Caleb observed her for a moment before again glancing down at the sprawling inscription across his book. She'd obviously written it that way on purpose. Smiling to himself, he looked back up at her and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'll think of something."

Rachel smiled and returned his nod in acknowledgment. Smoothing her shirt and pulling her hair back down from the pony tail she'd strung up earlier, she twisted her lips and shrugged.

"Sounds good. Well, enjoy your reading. Guess maybe I'll see you later."

She watched Caleb offer a final nod before turning and heading back to her seat across the room. She could feel his eyes tracing her retreat and her stomach twisted and flipped. The full stretching sensation of his large dick in her mouth was delightfully fresh as was the firm pressure of his fingers on her scalp. Part of her couldn't believe she'd just walked up to some random senior boy and offered him a blowjob for really no good reason. But a bigger part of her could very well believe just that. And it filled her chest with pulsing excitement.

She reached her seat quickly but just as quickly realized that her time in the library was done. She was practically shaking with arousal and energy and there was no way she'd be able to retain a single sentence of her reading. She clicked on her phone to check the time and her stomach flooded with tingles as some quick math confirmed a plan in her head. She still had plenty of time before her field hockey practice, and more importantly, her roommate was currently in class. Rachel's eyes narrowed and a grin crept across her lips.

She'd be alone in her dorm room.

With more than enough time to slip off her clothes, crawl under her sheets, and satisfy her multi-day itch to the scorching mental images of what she'd just done.

The thought was almost overwhelming and Rachel reflexively slipped a sly under the table and pressed in firmly between her thighs. A shockwave ripped through her gut and she pulled her fingers away like she'd just touched an electric fence. She needed to go. And she needed to go now.

Practically jumping up from her seat, she hastily shoved her books back into her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She was sure that her sudden movement had attracted a few curious looks but she couldn't have cared less. She had one thing on her mind. Shooting a quick final glance back over at Caleb (who was now fully engrossed in his studies once more) she smiled and turned on her heel.

The short walk across campus back to her dorm passed in a blur, and before Rachel could even catch her breath, she was standing in front of her door. Sliding the key into the lock and pushing it open, the air eased from her lungs as the wonderful greeting of silent solitude met her senses. Steph was gone as she'd hoped. She bit down on her lower lip and automatically pushed the door's lock behind her.

Her head spun as she slipped her bag from her shoulder and let it fall to the floor. She didn't have all the time in the world, but it was enough for her purposes. Eying her bed along the side wall, she pressed her nails into her palm and smiled again.

In a blur, her clothes were discarded in a haphazard pile on the floor. She shivered as she slipped smoothly into the cool comfort of her sheets and pressed her head into the pillow. Her throat was dry with anticipation. Her nipples fully erect and her stomach tight and flexed.

And as she closed her eyes and ran her touch teasingly over the soft expanse of her breasts, past her ribs, over her quivering abs, and finally deep between the desperately awaiting reaches of her inner thighs, all she could think about was how amazing college had been so far.

And the look on Caleb's face as she'd made him come.

NEXT -- Chapter 4: Extension