Friday Night Delights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah I'm so sorry there Marisa. I didn't even think about having a step stool to get in. Usually I just take one stride and I'm in. Here let me help you." Jerome apologizing and putting a hand Marisa's back and another under her thighs. She let out a small squeal as he hoisted her up to the edge of the tub.

"Oh my god Jerry. That gym is totally doing the trick." Marisa elated. Jerome shook his head in modesty.

"No ma'am. Back when I played, I could probably bench two of you." Jerome offered, "Some things don't change." He gave her a toothy grin. She slipped into the tub and closed her eyes in comfort. "I'll join you guys shortly once I throw these hams on the grill." Jerome turned away and tended to the grill. Stephen leaned in towards his wife.

"Just a couple bites and we can go right?" He asked Marisa. Marisa casted an annoyed glance towards him. They heard the clank of metal on stone and Marisa's glance shifted toward Jerome. He had dropped his pants and was in the process of unbuttoning his shirt while facing the grill. She studied the muscle tone in Jerome's legs as they went up to his tight green briefs. As his shirt came off, she marveled in the sinews of his ebony back and arms. No wonder he picked me up like a feather, she thought. Marisa smiled to herself.

"Make way for me there folks. Comin' through." Jerome signaled to Stephen as he hoisted a leg over the tub to enter. Marisa stirred from solace to see the front of Jerome's briefs less than an arm's length from her face. Her eyes had no trouble focusing in the dark, zooming in on the lack of symmetry where his briefs struggled to contain his divine manhood. Stephen was spared the view of Jerome's thick dick being restrained, extending to his hip, instead seeing the green briefs clinging to Jerome's toned ass. "Sorry about the full moon there Steve!" Jerome chuckled as he settled in between the couple. Stephen didn't acknowledge the view. "Ham should be done in a little bit. I put it on a low flame so the flavors will cook up real good."

"I thought you're supposed to cook pork a little dry. That's how I've always done it." Stephen offered. Jerome shook his head.

"No sir. Ham's gotta be juicy." Jerome corrected as he rested his arms on the jacuzzi arm rest, relaxing. "Trust me now... I know a thing or two about white meat." He felt a sensation on his thigh as Marisa broke the silence.

"Is that right? Well Mr. Big-Shot, what do you know about white meat?" She casted some intrigue towards Jerome as she touched on Jerome's thigh. Jerome strained his eyes during the silence to gather his thoughts, finding through the dimly lit water that she had provided the sensation. He licked his lips in preparation to enlighten the Sanders.

"Well... first you got to know that white meat needs to marinate for a few days." Jerome began, bringing his arms back into the water and pulling his hand out and gesturing towards Stephen. "Then you gotta feel..." Jerome simulated touching the meat and turned to Marisa, "if you feel that there's still some give, then you gotta let it set for few more hours."

"How do you know when it's done marinating?" Marissa interrupted.

"Oh ma'am. You just know." Jerome grinned as he reached over to Marisa's upper thigh under the rolling water in the tub. "I know right away when that white meat is succulent. That's how you know it's gonna taste real good." Jerome massaged at her thigh as he nodded his head and gave her thigh a tight squeeze. "Then when you give it a nice touch, that meat will just sweat its marinade. You feel me?" Marisa closed her eyes and nodded emphatically. "I think that juicy white meat might be ready."

"I do smell it Jerry. You might wanna go check it out." Stephen chimed in. "It smells delicious!" Jerome broke his lite gaze on Marisa and smiled towards Stephen as he started to rise up in the tub.

"It's gonna be delicious Steve, just you wait!" Jerome raved as he swung a leg over Marisa. She looked up to see the green briefs soaks and clearly outlining Jerome's gigantic cock. "Haven't met a person yet who refused my meat!" He said casually as Marisa looked up towards him, realizing she had been caught in her admiration. She watched him stride over to the grill and doing a double take in failing to notice his green briefs, that now looked invisible all together wet and in the dark against his skin. The Sanders heard the clank of some tools and the shut of a lid and looked up to see Jerome turn around. "Come get it y'all, it's ready."

Jerome began to set the table up as the Sanders got out of the tub and rinsed off. The aroma was pervading from the grill and Stephen could not contain his hunger. Jerome poured him another stiff drink and pass the plate of ham towards him. "Eat up Steven, don't be shy now." Jerome laughed. Stephen nodded his head in appreciation, chewing on the delicious eats before him as he gathered his words.

"Jerome, you're too kind man. We really appreciate you doing this even though we were trying to host." Stephen chuckled as he licked his fingers. "I mean it was the least we could do return the favor for helping us out with Courtney's move." Jerome shook his head humbly

"Ain't no thing Steve," Jerome clarified, "Y'all are good people. You don't got to do anything to show your thanks." Stephen smiled to Marisa as Jerome delivered the compliment. He saw Marisa gaze toward Jerome's bare chest while she licked her fingers clean, then turning to him.

"That won't do Jerry." Marisa chimed in, "Stephen and I always show our gratitude for our friends," she looked to Stephen and back to Jerome, stroking her leg against his under the table, "There must be something we can do for you?" Jerome closed his eyes and smirked.

"You know what, if y'all insist that much, just have me over for some coffee sometime." Jerome offered. "I just appreciate y'all's company." He got up and took their plates and nodded over to the hot tub. "Why don't you get back in while I clean up." Stephen stumbled as he got up and staggered to the jacuzzi. He hoisted Marisa up and in and then climbed over himself. Jerome had taken the plates inside.

Stephen slipped in and looked comfortable.

"I thought you were ready to go?" Marisa asked him.

"Well... I was. But the food was good and I'm feeling a little tipsy." Stephen smiled. "What about you?"

"I'm good. I'm ready whenever you are..." Marisa trailed off. The warm water circulated between the two, taking the place of the silence and peace that hung in the air. Stephen cozied up to Marisa and they both rested their heads and soaked. Marisa heard the close of the screen door and looked back to see Jerome had returned. He held her gaze as he approached and leaned on the tub.

"So how was it?" Jerome smiled as he pointed to Stephen, who looked to be slumped back.

"Mmm... Jerry it was delicious thank you so much." Marisa whispered. "But I think someone had a little too good of a time." She nodded towards Stephen, who now looked clearly asleep. Jerome laughed silently. "I think we might have to call it a night." She frowned apologetically as she shook Stephen awake. "Come on baby, time to go home." Stephen slowed to pull himself out and began walking to his yard, not waiting for his wife. Behind, Jerome offered Marisa an arm to hold as she got out of the tub. She sat on the edge and put her arm on Jerome's wide shoulder as he scooped her other arm under her thighs to pick her up. He hoisted her up like a doll and she relished being held in his strong black arms. They lingered for a moment looking at each other before Jerome put her down. Marisa touched his chest gently and mouthed a silent thank you as she turn to walk back home. Jerome couldn't resist the glow of her body in the night.

"You have a good night ma'am." Jerome called out as he continued to dine on the sight of Marisa's golden figure as it slipped into the darkness.

He went back inside feeling the string of her bikini top still in hand, thinking how he could have just given it a nice pull right there at the end to make things more interesting. He had a decent amount to drink as well and decided to sober up with a shower before bed. Under the hot water, Jerome ruminated on the evening's events, having hoped for a better outcome. He couldn't believe how easy it was to pick Marisa up, despite her being so stacked. As he got out of the shower, he heard a cell phone ringing downstairs. Making his way down to the first floor, he nearly slipped on his own trail of dripping water from his body. The ring did not sound familiar and he was certain it wasn't his phone. Scanning his living room, he found a pair of pants on the floor behind the coffee table. It was Stephen's trousers next to that pink tie. Jerome shook his head at the forgetful neighbor. Jerome checked the phone and saw the missed call was from Marisa. He searched around the coffee table to find her dress strewn about as well. The smell of her perfume was still strong on it, Jerome's big nostrils verified it. As he pulled it away from his nose, Jerome saw himself get a bit hard at the smell, standing there naked in his living room. He looked at Stephen's cell phone and returned the missed call while stroking his cock with Marisa's chiffon dress. It rang for a few seconds...

"Hello?" Marisa answered.

"Hey baby." Jerome playfully replied. He sensed some hesitation on the other side.

"Oh...mmm- hi sweetie. How are you calling me when you're laying right next to me asleep?" Marisa played along. Jerome bit his lip smiling at her getting in on it.

"I must've just slept-dialed you by accident from my dream phone babe." Jerome attempted to keep from laughing while imitating Stephen's proper speech. "I just called to ask if you would go get my phone from Jerome's place. I think I might have left it there." There was another silence on the line.

"Mmm... are you sure it can't wait until tomorrow dear? It's just that I'm already in my nightie and I'd hate to disturb Jerry so late." Marisa made the excuse.

"Oh I'm sure you won't be disturbing him darling." Jerome reassured her as Stephen. "I bet he's still up thinking about the great evening he had with us."

"You really think so?" Marisa asked him... fishing for Jerome's true thoughts.

"Absolutely honey. Just come- just go on over. I'm sure he'll be happy to see ya." Jerome laid on the suggestion thickly. "Don't worry about me, I'm just going to be sleep over here." Marisa hesitated again.

"Okay baby, I will go over and be right back." She resolved and hung up.

Jerome dashed up the stairs to his bedroom and cinched on his silk pajama bottoms. He looked in the mirror and decided to go shirtless. While he was no longer an Adonis in age, he was still very well built. It wasn't long until he heard a knocking downstairs. Rushing back down, he saw a figure in the screen door window in his backyard. Garbed in a white satin robe, Marisa knocked again as he saw her waving to be let in. Jerome saw her gaze at his core as he pulled the door back for her to enter.

"Wow...," Marisa trailed off before regaining her composure after admiring Jerome's chest, "I didn't think you would still be awake. What with the way we were all drinking, I was about to pass out too but you called back."

"Nah, I feel pretty good right now. I just took a shower so that woke me up a little bit." Jerome explained. He kept noticing her eye-contact fleeting back and forth between his eyes and body.

"Oh a shower. That's a good idea. I should have done that." Marisa said as she broke her gaze from him and looked around the house. "I completely forgot about our clothes here. I'm so sorry for inconveniencing you Jerry." Jerome watched her attention flutter from object to object in the living room, his own sight set on the way her short robe hung on her breasts and ass.

"No inconvenience at all ma'am." Jerome said as he carefully traced the panty lines under her robe. Marisa turned quickly and Jerome shifted his gaze up instantly. "Listen, would you like something to drink? Maybe a night cap?"

"You don't have to call me 'ma'am' Jerry. Just call me Marisa." She smiled at the act of having caught Jerome staring at her. "And sure, I would love something to drink. Do you have coffee?"

"I just might," Jerome replied as he looked to be thinking to himself, "Let me go check alright? Why don't you have a seat and make yourself comfortable." He pointed to the sofa and made his way to the kitchen. Jerome began searching his cupboards for any warm beverage drink but only came up with some old coffee. A bit of desperation overcame him.

"Hey Jerry! It's alright if you don't have any. Don't worry about it!" Marisa yelled out to him from the living room. Jerome's worry deepened at her call-out and he frantically thought for a few moments. In the living room, Marisa sat on the edge of the sofa, primming and fixing her robe to look appropriate. She tussled her hair and applied her lip gloss in the glass of Jerome's coffee table.

"How about mocha?" Jerome yelled out from the kitchen. "Is that alright?" Marisa perked up and straightened her back at the sound of his barking voice.

"Yes that sounds great!" Marisa replied back to him. She waiting a while longer, wondering what was taking so long. Drifting into her own appearance, Marisa made small adjustments to her attire. She pulled her robe up to show a little more leg. She opened the chest a tad bit to show more cleavage. As she looked down to ensure everything looked alluring at breast level, she saw Jerome emerge from the kitchen.

"Sorry it so long Marisa. I'm not the best coffee maker." Jerome apologized for the delay as he walked towards her with a steaming mug in his hand. She looked up to him just as he stopped to stand in front of her.

"It's quite okay Jerry." Marisa smiled as her eyes met the outline of Jerome's cock directly in her sight. She looked up to see the sole mug. "You didn't make any for yourself?" Jerome gave her an easy, toothy grin.

"Oh yeah. This one is mine." Jerome clarified as he untied the drawstring on his pajamas, causing them to slip to the floor, unveiling his giant black cock in Marisa's face. She gasped at the sight of it. "I got your Super Venti Mocha right here." Marisa continued to look at it in amazement. The sheer thickness of it. She looked up to him and Jerome gave her a nod. "Go ahead. Have a taste. I know you like it." Marisa gazed at Jerome's thick ebony thighs and reluctantly smoothed her nightie out on her legs.

She moved in closer to the behemoth in front of her. It's veins and ridges twisted and glistened in her eyes and her mouth watered instantly at the sight of it. Jerome did not hesitate as he put his fingers between her auburn hair and gently pushed her towards him. He felt her resist a little, knowing full well she was still in awe of his pride and glory. Marisa opened her mouth ever-so-slightly and Jerome tilted his back awaiting the warmth of her little pink lips. "That's right, go on." She closed her eyes and gave it a lick, instantly hearing Jerome's satisfaction. "There ya go. That's it..." He trailed off.

Marisa held him by his thighs, feeling the toned, hard skin between her fingers, he was sturdy. Jerome looked down to see her struggled to put the tip in her mouth and gave a thrust, plunging it in watering mouth. She might have been middle-aged, he thought, but she sure as hell sucked like a twenty-something. Marisa licked and popped his cock vigorously, occasionally looking up to see Jerome's delight. She was met with his toothy, lustful grin. "Mmmmm..." She made audible her enjoyment as well. He asked her if she liked it. "Mmmmmm-hmmmm," Marisa replied as she continued slathering it with her saliva. She pulled it out, seeing the wetness of her mouth drip off of it. "I've never had anything like it." She said as she looked up to him. He rested it on her face.

"Good. But don't leave out the boys now." The length of his cock overshot her face as she went underneath it, licked and sucking his big, smooth, black balls. Jerome took the opportunity to stroke himself as she feasted on his jewels, giving them the star treatment she gave his cock. As it grew in size, so did his desire to ravage the married white pussy in front of him. Marisa buried her face in his balls and gave long lick back up his shaft and put the head back in her mouth, taking it her own hand. She was blown away by not being able to wrap her fingers around it. By now, his entire dick was shining in the light by her doing.

Jerome pulled it away from her and told her to get on her knees. Marisa did as she was told and found herself sitting neatly on her legs, in front of Jerome spread eagle with his swinging hard-on, dripping from her spit. She didn't have to raise her self as Jerome hung so low that she could just open her mouth and take him easily. Jerome put his hands on his waist and let Marisa enjoy herself. At first she struggled to control it with her mouth alone, giving up and putting her hand on it again.

Except one hand wasn't enough, she employed the use of both hands and could feel the effect on Jerome as she milked his chocolate cock into her mouth. "Oh yeah, that's it right there girl..." Jerome let out as he put his fingers through her hair again, "...work it real good now." Marisa blissfully bobbed on his big black dong, feeling it grow with her every pull. Jerome looked down to see her eyes closed and mouth drenched from the deed. He couldn't take it much longer and pulled away from her. "Get on the couch." He ordered her.

Marisa did as she was told, getting on all fours on the couch facing him. Jerome stood in front of her mouth again and told her to get to work again. Marisa didn't need to be told twice and continued with her tasting. She could feel his eyes on her and it turned her something vicious on his cock. A feeling on her back startled her, but it was Jerome's hand, liberally exploring his little white body. The size of their bodies were so vast, she could feel his hand wandering down her robe to her butt. The coolness of the room rushed on her bare behind as he pulled the robe towards him, not straining to reach. She could feel his finger exploring between her plentiful cheeks. Jerome's thick finger grazed her ass hole and she puckered her lips tighter around his cock.

"Looks like I'm not the only one that's excited." Jerome chuckled in his raspy voice as he dug his finger between her pussy from behind. Marisa, with her mouth full, nodded and licked away. She felt his finger release its grip and wrap around her waist. "Hold on now..." Jerome warned her, instantly lifting her up and turning her around and upside down while she kept sucking. Marisa's thighs rested on his shoulders and she could feel Jerome's breath between her legs and on her pussy. "We never did get to dessert did we?" Jerome asserted as he dove in on her velvet pink pussy. Marisa's back straightened at the sensation and Jerome could feel her flinch on his cock.

Jerome went to work expertly on her pussy, licking and sucking her lips... she had never been eaten out like this. Marisa, overwhelmed by the skill and arousal, couldn't keep Jerome in her mouth, letting him out. He dined and devoured at her while she rested her head against his monster cock, pitifully attempting to lick it while he enjoyed himself. She could feel tits against him as Jerome's arms clenched at her waist, holding her close. She felt weightless and euphoric, wrapping her legs around his head and barely holding his tight ass in her small hands. "Oh my god Jerry... oh my god." She finally managed to say.

Jerome pulled back and admired the red, red pussy and the work he had put in. It was puffy and ready for him, he didn't even need to ask. He flipped her back up-right without warning, like a doll in his hands. Marisa struggled to stand, regaining her balance as she leaned up against the naked mandingo. "You're delicious..." Jerome told her as he pulled at her hair gently, pulling her head back to look at him. She had a dazed look on her face, in disbelief of what was happening. "Why don't you have taste?" Jerome tilted his head down to kiss her as he pulled her head up slightly. Marisa took to her toes to reach his lips barely as he forced his tongue down her mouth. She felt his big black lips engulf hers and soon felt Jerome's hands on her ass, groping and squeezing her cheeks apart. She kissed deeper at the touch and Jerome lifted her up by holding her butt alone. Marisa could feel Jerome's dick between her legs, grazing her pussy as he held her up inches from the ground. Their lips unlocked for a moment and it was the only opportunity for Marisa to get a word in.