Friday Night Delights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me please." She said, exasperated with pleasure already. "Please fuck me Jerry." Marisa looked up toward Jerome while she stroked him, with a hand on his chest. "Fuck me with your beautiful black cock. Please," She kissed his chest, "Please, please, please." Marisa pleaded. She continued to gaze at him, only to see him toss his head back in a laugh. His deep chuckle sent shivers down her.

"You think you can handle this?" Jerome asked as he nodded toward his cock, "This ain't no toy." He clarified, his speech slipping into a cadence reserved generally for his friends. Marisa gingerly stroked it, looked up, and nodded biting her lip. "Been plenty of white women who been turned by it. Stephen ain't going to cut it no more after this." Jerome laughed.

"Please Jerry. I have to have it inside of me..." Marisa gazed at her source of pleasure. Jerome caressed her ass under her robe, licking his lips and nodding in approval.

"Alright... alright," He thought for a moment as he admired her tanned skin. "I tell you what. You show me how bad you want it." Jerome pushed her slightly away from him. "Go ahead, show me." Marisa bit her lip again with an electric gaze and turned her back on him, stepping towards his couch. She untied her robe and let it fall to the ground, revealing her apple shaped ass and tiny waist. Her brown hair cascaded on her shoulders as she looked back towards him and bending over the couch.

"Jerry, fuck me with your big black cock." She spread her legs further apart, her plump red pussy presenting itself for Jerome's taking. "I need it inside me. I've wanted it since I saw you get into the hot tub." Jerome moved in to feel her pussy on his fingers. It was delectably moist and his eyes eased at the touch of it. He licked his lips again and nodded as he stroked his cock harder.

"Very good." Jerome's gap-toothed grin presented itself again, in a sleazy manner not apparent to Marisa. He petted her pussy and put his middle finger in, feeling Marisa flinch again. "Now tell me you want this chocolate dick in you." He waited as Marisa recovered from his finger exploring.

"Mmm..." Marisa attempted to keep her cool but couldn't resist him in her already. "Yes! God... I want your sweet chocolate dick so bad in me. Please fill me up with it." Jerome pulled his finger out of her and opened her ass for his search. He held himself up against her pussy and could feel her squirming already. His bulbous cock head parted her pussy lips as he teased her with his entry. Marisa tried to push herself upon it but Jerome held her ass open firmly.

"Why don't you lay round right here on the couch." Marisa did as she was told. "Spread those little legs open!" Jerome barked. Marisa immediately lifted her legs open, resting a foot on the floor and the other on the couch. Jerome stepped in between them, throwing his own leg over hers and planting it firmly on the couch while his other leg cross hers on the floor. He imposed over her and noticed her staring at his dangling giant cock over her. Jerome lowered himself down and took his dick in his hand, slapping her pussy with it. Marisa continued to look on in astonishment at it. He rested it on her pelvis as its tip reached her navel and his balls hung over her pussy. "You wanna be my little white slut neighbor?" Marisa was preoccupied at the sight of his gigantic pendulum swinging above her pussy, signaling the impending havoc of pleasure to come, and she did not answer. Jerome took her chin in his hand and nudged it up to face him. "You gonna be my little white slut?"

Marisa whimpered and nodded as she felt Jerome lower himself on her, intently gazing upon him as she felt the tip of his cock touch her pussy. A wave of electricity surged through her at the graze. He let go of her face and looked down with his chocolate cock in his hand. She saw him hold it straight, pointing it and rubbing in on her muff. Marisa looked up to see Jerome grinning and licking his lips. Enough teasing... fuck me already, she thought as she squeezed her breasts and let them lay on her chest. She closed her eyes and felt Jerome pushing his cock head into her... she drew a sharp breath, feeling her self already stretching like a virgin. Marisa tossed her head back in blissful agony as Jerome began to enter. "Jerry... Jerry...," she put a hand on his chest, "Oh Jerry, slowly... please... oh god... OH MY..."

Jerry looked down to see merely half the tip of his cock disappear into Marisa. As he pushed further, he bared witness to her clenching the sofa, writhing in an agonizing joy. A rush of testosterone overcame him as he grabbed her by her tiny waist and pulled it towards him. Marisa wailed out. Jerome whistled low, "There ya go baby, nice and slow for ya." Plunging deeper into her, Marisa looked to see how much of Jerome she had taken and only accounted for his cock head missing inside of her. Her eyes rolled back and she could only hear Jerome's chuckle. She felt his leathery fingers run along her chest, grabbing and squeezing her tits as he wanted. Jerome spit down on her pussy even though it couldn't possibly get wetter. He was a blacksmith, forging his iron rod in her fiery crucible, striking it until was drawn out. Marisa felt him come to a stop and a hand on her clit, giving it a rub. "Looks we've reached the end of the line. Bottomed out." Jerome rested his pipe in her and Marisa relished in feeling completely filled up for the first time ever. Jerome leaned over and surprised her lips with his, locking in a lustful dance. Instead of pumping the petite pussy, he gyrated while they kissed, eliciting small moans from Marisa.

She felt him tear away from her kiss and Marisa took to tasting his ebony skin. It smelled and tasted like cocoa butter. Subdued by the scent, she came to her senses when she felt him pull himself out slowly. She could already feel the void left from his dick, but it quickly replaced as Jerome thrust it back in. Marisa let out a small cry, "Yes Jerry... oh my gosh! Fill me up with that black cock, please don't stop...yes... oh yes." With each pump, Jerome could see her white smile grow wider and her hair matting to her glistening forehead. The sight of her pleasure drove Jerome crazy and he began to pound harder at her pussy. Marisa moaned and scream with delight. "OH GOD, YES YES... Oh my god. Jerry. God." He felt like a god as he ravaged her little white cunt. "Oh my god... oh my, oh my god Jerry, I'm going to cum... I'm gonna cum... oh my god... oh... oh..."

Marisa began to go silent as she took a deep breath, temporarily holding it. Jerome instantly took the cue and grabbed her by the waist, and instead of thrusting into her, pulled and pushed her torso against his giant tool like a play toy. Marisa's back arched as she let out a scream, clenching the couch, "I'M CUMMING. OH GODDDDDD. GOD GOD GOD, FUCK YES." Jerome moved her torso in a circular motion on him as he slowed down and pulled himself out. He stood in front of her, still completely stiff, finding her thigh twitching with a dazed look. A large wet spot showed on the couch, containing a small pool of white cream streaming from Marisa's ravaged pussy down to her ass and finally to the couch.

Marisa finally regained some focus after the earth-shaking orgasm to see Jerome towering at her feet while she laid on the couch. Her body was shaking, the tremors from the earthquake that just happened inside of her. Her eyes were still glazed over as she saw Jerome approach her, hanging his big cock over her mouth. She instinctively opened it as he lowered it down and sucked obediently. The sweet taste of her pussy mingled with the slightly salty flavor of Jerome's cum, filling her mouth with the remnants of the wave she sent on his cock upon cumming. "Mmhmm... that's real good Marisa," Jerome growled, "Go ahead and get it ready for round two." Jerome pulled his cock up and dipped his balls in her mouth. Marisa licked and sucked them with diligence and fervor, rubbing her lips and nose in them. Jerome was rough on her tits, grabbing and groping them willfully. He reached down to her pussy and indulged his finger on the wet slit, Marisa twitched at the touch. "Still feeling jumpy huh?" Jerome laughed, "Why don't you jump on this dick now."

Marisa didn't have to be told twice, dizzily standing up and watched Jerome sit down. She looked down to see his cock still glistening from her enjoyment of it, not believing how much she took of it. He spread his legs and the giant black cock hung waiting for its prey. Jerome waved to her to come between and put her knees on the couch around him. Marisa settled down on his lap and lifted up her ass to grab the black Damascus steel she had just forged in her pussy. She still couldn't get her fingers around it and struggled to guide it to her tight entry. Jerome, not wanting to delay, took a hold of his member and gave it a few slaps against her. She put her hands on his broad shoulders and lowered herself, cooing and sharply exhaling with each inch she devoured.

Marisa bit her lip and shook her head, "It's too big Jerry... I can't..." Jerome sensed her hesitation and grabbed her torso to push her down a bit more. "Oh no no no... oh god... mmm... gosh it feel so good." Jerome bottomed out again and Marisa rested her head on his chest. She slowly lifted and lowered herself to her delight, moaning and breathing deeply. Jerome could feel the tightness of her pussy milk his cock from within, but still wanted to take matters into his own hands. Moving them from her waist, Jerome's enormous hands palmed both of Marisa's cheeks and pulled them open. The rush of an open asshole invigorated her as she felt Jerome's finger reach well into the crack.

Jerome, well aware of how easily he could grip her ass, began to rock her back and forth on his cock. Relieved of her duty to grind, Marisa straighted her back and tossed her hair back, submitting to the strong black hands guiding her to ecstasy. "That's right baby girl, just like that." Jerome closed his eyes and rested his head, feeling her soft white ass in his palms as he squeezed, pulled, and pushed them to his volition. Marisa's eyes were closed and only briefly opened to show Jerome that they were rolling back in ecstasy. His gaze shifted down to see her beautiful rounded breasts undulating to his whims, he couldn't resist squeezing the hanging sweet fruit and sucking on her luscious pink nipples. With a gentle bite, Marisa couldn't contain herself any longer and squirted all over Jerome. Jerome smirked as he saw the look on Marisa's shocked face.

"Oh my god, that's never happened before!" She whispered loudly.

"That's cuz you've never been fucked like that." Jerome chuckled as he gingerly tossed her aside while he stood up. "You keep cumming like that and you're gonna get dehydrated." He looked down at her, the sight of a used little white slut splayed over his couch. "I'll get ya some water." Marisa didn't respond and Jerome looked back as he went to the kitchen. She had a dazed look on her face.

"Thanks... Jerry." Marisa managed to sigh out, gaining her composure as she sat up on the sofa. Jerome returned with a glass of water and held it out to her. She looked up at him, admiring how large his dick was still. She took a swig of the water to parch her dry mouth. "Where did you learn to fuck like that?" Marisa asked, incredulously. Jerome smiled toothily.

"Let's just say I've been in quite a few tight places and had to learn a thing or two." He laughed and gave her a sly wink. As he winked, the doorbell rang and Marisa jumped at the sound. Jerome's face contorted in slight confusion as he looked towards the door. He looked back at Marisa to see a look of guilty horror on her face.

"Jerry! Who could it be?!" She pleaded. Jerry looked down at his watch.

"I don't know who would be here at this hour. I might have to go take a look." He tried to calm her down. Marisa began gathering her clothes. "Now hold on a minute, I can just check and send them off. You can relax."

"What if it's Stephen?" Marisa panicked. "He can't find me here like this!" She continued to put her gown back on.

"The way he drank tonight, he ain't waking up til at least noon." Jerome managed to laugh to himself. "Look, just have a seat," He put his robe on, "Don't worry." Marisa sat back down on the leather couch and cautiously looked around as Jerome left for the foyer.

Jerome shook his head in amusement as he approached to open to the door. Considering the hour, he looked through the peep hole to see who it was. As he pulled back from viewing the guest, he shook his head again with a smirk, opening the door. Standing outside the door was James with his hands on his waist. "Well... ain't you gonna let me?" James joked with Jerome.

"Man, what you doing here so late?" Jerome asked, cinching his robe tighter.

"Well, I was passing through your hood and I figured I would stop by and pick up the ledger for this month. I was gonna come by tomorrow, but I just got back from a party. And I figured you'd be up since you texted me back." James explained.

"The ledger huh?" Jerome looked at his boss and friend skeptically. "Alright, just wait a second while I go get it." He began to close to the door and James stopped it with his hand.

"Damn man, can't I just wait inside?" James sounded surprised as he saw Jerome's reluctance fade. Jerome waved him in. "Shit, can't even let a brother in? Damn!" James walked in with a tinge of friendly disappointment. They walked into the foyer, stopping at the stairs as James appreciated Jerome's place. James's gaze wandered and attached to the scantily robed white woman in the living room. "Yo!" James whispered to Jerome as he avoided her gaze from afar. "What's your neighbor doing here?"

"Well... you know how I texted you earlier saying I'd be busy this evening?" Jerome looked in her direction before turning back to James and continuing. "I had that dinner with them, and just finished up dessert." Jerome smirked. James was looking at Marisa while Jerome spoke, waving to her, prompting her to wave back.

Marisa pulled her white robe on a little tighter as she recognized it was James, Jerome's boss and friend. She could see them standing in the foyer near the stairs, talking to each other in lower tones. James looked different than the day she met him. He looked different in his baggy jeans and large bubble coat. She noticed his cornrows were now in a new pattern. She pulled her robe down further to cover her legs. He waved to her and she could see the gold teeth in his smile, she hesitantly waved back.

"I'm gonna go get you that ledger." Jerome turned to go to his office upstairs. "It'll just take a second."

"Hold up man." James whispered out to him, causing James to stop after taking a step. James moved in closer to whisper. "Remember that move you're paying for? For them?" James nodded his head towards Marisa. Jerome nodded. "Well, how about this. Why don't you take your time on finding that ledger..." James looked at Marisa and turned back. "...and you don't have to worry about paying for that move out of your own pocket." Jerome looked at James sternly, glancing to Marisa, then back to James. "Deal?" Jerome looked away and nodded his head in agreement. James gave him a friendly slap on his back as he went upstairs.

Marisa heard Jerome go upstairs and as she looked up to the foyer, she could see James entering the living room. "Well hello ma'am, it's good to see you again." James offered his hand to shake, Marisa accepted it. "Marisa, ain't it?"

"Yes... you're James right?" Marisa replied.

"That's right, that's right," James looked her up and down, "I'm glad you remembered. You can call me Jim though, or Jimmy. Some of my friends call me Slim Jim. It's whatever you like." He could see Marisa feigning a smile. "You mind if I sit down?"

"Oh no, not at all, please." Marisa waved to a seat on the other side of the couch. James took a seat near her, looked at the wet spot where she had squirted on the leather couch.

"Damn, y'all must have had a good party, spilling drinks and what not!" James exclaimed, nearly scaring Marisa. He sat back on the couch, keeping an eye on her and noticing her lack of eye-contact.

"Yes we did... Stephen couldn't handle it all and fell asleep early. We happened to forget some of our things here and Jerome was kind enough to let me come get it." Marisa hesitantly explained.

"Yea, that Jerome can give you what you need." James said without missing a beat. He could feel the slight fear in the air. "I had to come and get a ledger from him and he's a class-act looking for it at this hour."

"Really? That's very nice of him!" Marisa responded again, hesitantly keeping her words to a minimum.

"Yes it is." James said as he moved closer to Marisa. "Can I tell you a secret?"

Marisa looked at him, finally maintaining eye contact. "Um... yes?"

"Well, Jerry probably wouldn't want me to tell you this, but when he said he was giving your daughter's move on the house, he was actually footing the bill himself. Trying to be a good neighbor and what not." James revealed. Marisa immediately looked concerned.

"It came out to be a pretty penny because you all did get the works. The big truck, the movers, and an all day rental. Shoo... I hope y'all were satisfied. Were you?" James asked. Marisa only met him with a moment of silence in reflection

"Um... yes. Stephen did say he didn't have to lift a finger the whole time." She answered.

"Well that's good. I'm sure Jerry is glad to hear that it was worthwhile." James shared. He noticed and counted on the concerned look on Marisa's face. "What's wrong?"

"Oh... nothing. I just feel bad now that Jerry foot the bill." Marisa confessed. James smiled as if he were waiting to hear those words.

"And you know what, I almost feel bad about having to take his money for such a good gesture. I mean, helping a neighbor out like that, it's a good deed." James agreed. "But you know, I run a business, and as much as I'd like to waive it, I just can't." Marisa continued to avert her glances as she could feel James's gaze on her.

"Maybe... maybe Stephen and I can just make some payments without Jerry knowing." Marisa looked up to her, almost on the verge of pleading. "Just to make it right you know?"

James cocked his head in contemplation at the notion. "Hmm... maybe." He said. He locked eyes with her as she waited for his answer. "Hey... is that silk?" James pointed to her robe.

"Yes, yes it is." Marisa smiled, awaiting a compliment.

"Do you mind if I feel it?" James asked.

"Sure."

James reached for a sliver of the robe near her mid-tight, rubbing the material between his fingers. "Oh yeah, this is the real deal." He looked up and saw her smiling and mirrored a gold tooth grin. "Maybe we can work things out." He continued to smile and put his hand on her thigh, slightly gripping the thickness of it. "But I can't take your money Mrs. Sanders." James began stroking on her thigh and slipped his hand further up her thigh, towards her crotch. "Maybe we can work something out... under the table."

Marisa felt his rough, dry, cold hand dig between her moist pussy lips as she looked up towards the stairs awaiting Jerome to come down any minute. She closed her eyes and attempted to block out how good she felt with the black finger caressing her below. She could hear the clank of metal and James movement on the sofa. His jeans rubbed up on her bare thighs. James wiggled and waved his finger idly and she placed a hand on him, realizing at the touch of his thigh that his pants had come off. She opened her eyes in a daze and looked next to her to find James stroking his monster cock with a grin. Marisa gasped at the sight of it. It looked as long and as thick the monster energy drink cans Stephen would drink before trying to have sex with her, for the energy. Her mouth was agape.