Friday Night Delights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna have to open it up a wider if you gonna get around it. Go on girl." James commanded. He put his hand on her head and gave her a nudge. "Ain't gonna take care of itself." Marisa moved in and put her tongue at its base, licking the entire length, noticing how it was longer than the length of her face. "That's it, make it nice and sloppy. I know how you little housewives like to do it." James grinned and chuckled under his breath. "Yea, you keep on and I might see if we can do that waiver." He tossed his head back on the seat as she felt him slip the robe from her shoulder. Marisa sucked harder and attempted to deep throat James, but over-zealously gagged and underestimated how his cock had doubled in thickness.

"Mmm...mmm..." Marisa relished to have the chocolate treat in her mouth. Her slender fingers slid up and down the veined, throbbing cock as she milked it. She could feel James get harder with every pull of her pink lips and he didn't hesitant in pushing her down on it. Marisa's eyes watered as he held her head down, commanding her to lick his balls. She gasped for air once he pulled himself out and continued to stroke. Marisa's tongue found his cadbury jewels and licked them up like the treats they were. She could hear James edging.

"Alright that's enough, finish it up girl." James commanded again. Marisa did as she was told, gladly. She bobbed with vigor and James provided some gentle thrusts. Before she knew it, James's cock was convulsing and he let out a heavy, heavy grunt. "Ugh... aw yea, suck it up real good. Ah... here it comes." Marisa quickly licked under his shift and took the massive head in her mouth, tickling it with her tongue. His cock tensed up and she sucked hard... immediately feeling the rush of hot cum spray her mouth. James started to relax up and Marisa continued to drawn the cum from his black pump. She went to lift her head off of it but was quickly scolded. "Don't leave a drop behind now." James ordered. Marisa dutifully sucked until James finally let her stop.

She sat up rubbing her mouth clean with her shoulder and got dressed. James stood and put his pants back on. He adjusted his belt and pulled out his wallet. They could hear Jerome coming down the stairs and James shifted his gaze to her and held out a card. Marisa accepted it and looked puzzled as she read it, it was his business card. She didn't know what to say. Jerome walked into the room and could feel the strange tension in the air. He held the papers out to James. "Here you go man. It took a while to find them, but I hope you're satisfied." James took them and nodded his head then looked at Marisa.

"Absolutely." He looked back at Jerome. "I appreciate you coming through this late in the night." Jerome looked at Marisa and noticed her hair was in a mess. James also looked at her before continuing to Jerome, "Listen I better get going, I need to update these files." He turned to Marisa, "It was real good seeing you again Mrs. Sanders." James pointed to his card in her hand, "If you ever need an extra hand, feel free to give us a call, we'll take care of ya." Marisa listened carefully and nodded her head. James turned to Jerome again, "Alright bro, I'm out. I'll see you later." Jerome saw James out. Marisa took the opportunity to gather her things and stood up to find Jerome return.

"Where were we?" Jerome smiled, having seen his friend off. Marisa feigned a smile.

"Oh I should be going Jerry." Marisa excused. "Stephen is probably waking up and wondering where I went. I do have a long day tomorrow."

"What's going on tomorrow?" Jerome asked.

"Oh it's nothing," Marisa said, "I'm just having a few of my girlfriends come over for our book club and some lunch."

"That's real neat. What y'all reading?" Jerome asked.

Marisa closed her robe and slipped on her shoes. "It's called Chestnut Riders. A story about colonial women and their lives in a new America. Definitely not my first choice, kinda boring."

"Naw that sounds interesting. I'm very interested in historical reads like that. I might have to check it out." Jerome smiled as he saw Marisa open the screen door to the backyard. "Well I guess I'll see ya tomorrow." Marisa nodded and waved bye.