Friday Night Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd slip a set of heavy beads up inside you and then repeatedly bring you to the brink of orgasm, as close as I can get you, but never quite let you have the release you want. Every time you drop the beads, every time you misbehave or do something I don't like I add another trip to the edge; we'd start with five."

"Only five? That doesn't sound too bad" she boasted.

"I think you'd be surprised. It's tougher than it sounds and a lot to endure. Plus, with how wet you are I doubt you'd be able to hold onto the beads for that long before you let them slip and I have to put them back in" she grinned at that.

"What can I say, I've been enjoying myself tonight. So how would you bring me to the brink of orgasm then?"

"Slowly. Very slowly. I'd start at the top and work my way down from there. I'd kiss and caress your neck with my lips and tongue, just like you did in the taxi. I'd gradually work my way down your body, tracing my tongue around the crease of your breasts before easing my way in towards your nipples." While her left hand was busy with the rabbit her right hand slithered up her body and settled on the mound of her right breast, softly stroking with her fingertips in an attempt to match the sensation I was describing to her.

"I'd use my tongue to curl circles around your nipple before drawing it in between my lips and sucking, flicking it with the tip of my tongue while it's trapped in my mouth." She grabbed her nipple and pinched it between her thumb and finger, letting out a soft gasp and moan as an intense shockwave coursed through her body.

"I'd do the same to your other nipple before gradually kissing and licking my way down your stomach, looking for all the most sensitive, tingly parts of you. The parts that when they're touched send pulses up through your entire body and into your brain. I'd work my way all the way down pussy...and then I'd go straight past it." I was watching her hand as it traced along her midriff, down past her belly button, towards where her left hand was still busily thrusting every few seconds. I saw the disappointment written plainly on her face when I told her I wouldn't be stopping there yet. "I'd run my tongue and fingertips up and down your thighs getting closer and closer every time. I'd use my tongue to clean up the streams running down the inside of your legs while my fingers trace the crease at the top of your thighs, just out of reach of your lips." In order to help herself simulate it she drew her right knee up so that she could reach her thigh with her fingers; a soft moan escaped her lips as she adjusted her position. Stroking up and down her thigh and teasing her own nerve endings so close to her most sensitive parts was driving her wild. Her eyes were shut and her breathing was being punctuated by the occasional moan or gasp or whimper. I had no intention of letting her cum yet, and I wanted to draw this out for as long as possible, so I reached down and took hold of her left hand where her fingers were coiled around the dildo's handle. I slowly pulled back on her hand and drew out the toy. Her eyes flew open and she looked at me in surprise.

"Trust me, it'll be worth it and I'll let you have it back soon enough." The disappointment was plastered across her face and she whined as I switched off the dildo and placed it on the bed within reach but still, she closed her eyes again and allowed her left hand to join her right.

"Now for my favorite part: using my tongue I'd gently trace little lines and rings around your lips, front to back, back to front, side to side, each time getting a tiny bit closer to the centre. My hands would be up behind you stroking, caressing and massaging your butt." Both her hands were now working together in unison, teasing all around and up and down her soaking wet pussy lips, following my instructions perfectly and never once touching her clit. She rolled slightly onto her left side, so that her hips were tilted towards me, to allow her right hand to pass around behind her and massage her cheeks, just as I described it.

Even though she no longer had the dildo inside her her breathing was still rapid and the tiny diamonds of sweat continued to form and catch the light as her chest rose and fell, higher and higher with every passing breath.

"I'd gently let my tongue slide in between your lips, back and forth, lightly brushing over your clit and looping small circles around it with just the tip. Gradually building up speed and pressure with my tongue I'd use my fingers to keep massaging your lips." This was everything she'd been so patiently waiting for. Her right hand made its way back round to the front so that she could spread her lips apart while the fingers of her left hand softly circled and stroked her clit.

"I'd keep building up the speed, constantly increasing the pressure, using more of my tongue to make sure I hit every single nerve ending I can find. I'd wrap my lips around your clit and suck it into my mouth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue like I did with your nipples, drawing more and more blood to the surface to make it even more sensitive before releasing it and continuing to lick." Her left hand was going crazy, rubbing, flicking, pinching while her right hand massaged her lips before slipping two fingers into her soaking wet pussy with ease. Her body bucked and she moaned and squealed with every breath. I saw her abs start to tense and tighten and her hips raised off the bed to meet the onslaught from her fingers. Her eyes squeezed shut and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before the orgasm washed over her.

I reached down, took hold of her hands and pulled them away. Her legs thrashed out and squirmed as her eyes flashed open and she glared at me with a mixture of fury and disappointment. "What the hell? I was so close!"

"I told you: five times." I said, staring her down as I drew her right hand up to my mouth and sucked clean the two fingers that had been inside her. She held my gaze while her drunk, horny mind battled with itself over whether or not it was worth letting me continue or if she should just snatch up her dildo and take care of business before I had the chance to stop her again.

The challenge I'd offered her was too much to resist. "I can handle it, but it better be worth it" she threatened.

"I told you to trust me, it will be."

She closed her eyes again, brought both of her hands up to her breasts and started squeezing them and pinching her nipples. I hadn't even told her what to do yet but she knew to start back at the beginning, to let it build through her from her toes to her fingertips. I described again how I'd play with her tits before letting my tongue slither down her belly and once again her fingers followed my every instruction.

"Again, slowly, I would work my way all around your pussy, taking the time to savour every different flavour and scent that your body has to offer; looking for all the different responses that I can draw out of you by teasing in all of the different places in all the different ways I can imagine. All before diving back in to bury my tongue between your lips again because you taste fucking irresistible. I'd use the tip of my tongue to quickly flick your clit a few times before bringing it down and pushing it up inside you." The fingers of her left hand were dancing around her pussy while her right was still massaging and pinching her nipples; it wasn't what I was describing to her but it let me know what she liked, clearly her breasts were a very sensitive erogenous zone for her so I made a mental note to encourage her to pay a bit more attention to them on the next round. For now, though, she wasn't doing what I told her to.

"I'd change the sensation slightly this time by switching from tongue to fingers. Using both hands," I hinted "I'd start running my fingertips all over your lips and around your hole, every now and then skimming them over your clit to send little bursts of electricity up through your body." Her right hand abandoned the nipple it had been attending to and joined the left, both now mimicked my instructions exactly and it was perfect to behold. Using just the tips of her fingers she traced little lines and circles all around inside her pussy lips and just at the edge of her entrance. Occasionally she would allow a fingernail to graze her clit and there would be sharp intake of breath as her whole body spasmed and twitched from the shock to her nerves.

"My fingertips would slip up inside you, just a bit, and circle around and around, massaging the soft, smooth flesh, constantly working their way deeper and deeper exploring every hidden edge and corner to discover what delights they hold for you. I'd allow my fingers to make their own way, guided by your body, any time they find something that draws a response from you they'd focus on that for a while before moving on, sometimes returning to the areas they now know you enjoy. I'd seek out the front wall of your pussy, searching for the soft spot where the nerves of your clit reach back to your inner walls and I'd massage there, first gently then hard then gently again, constantly altering the pace and pressure." She had one finger from each hand buried deep inside herself now and they were writhing and circling around each other like two snakes locked together in a chaotic, but beautiful, dance. Her moans changed from soft and high-pitched and became much deeper and more intense at the instruction to seek out her g-spot; her fingers had found it instantly and it clearly wasn't the first time they'd gone looking for it.

"While my fingers are busy inside you I'd take your clit into my mouth again, suck on it, flicking and rubbing it with my tongue. I'd release it again and run my tongue up and down searching for the perfect angle and pressure to make your entire body spasm with each stroke." While her right hand stayed firmly planted where it was with a finger inside, working away at her g-spot, the finger of her left hand slithered back out, marbled and shiny with a glaze of clear and white juices. The sight of that alone, the clear evidence of just how insanely aroused she was, nearly had me over the edge of my own orgsm and I could feel my cock straining harder against my jeans. My right hand strayed down and I began slowly, but firmly, rubbing myself through the thick material of my trousers. I could feel the cold of my own wet patch forming at the tip of my cock where pre-cum was soaking into my boxers.

The fingers of her left hand were now furiously rubbing at her clit and her whole body was bucking and jumping with every stroke. Her knees clamped together and she drew them up as she rolled over onto her side, hiding her hands from view. Her eyes were screwed tight shut and she bit into the pillow to stop herself from screaming out, instead letting out low, deep moans with every exhale and high-pitch squeaks and whines with every intake of breath. A few more seconds and she'd explode and, however badly I wanted to see what that would look like, I'd made a promise and rules are rules. I seized both of her hands and forced them away from her pussy, pinning them to my chest with my left hand while my right held her body down to the bed. Her legs continued to squirm for a few more seconds and it took even longer for her breathing to subside enough for her to speak.

"I fucking hate you so much right now!"

"Language! You don't want me to add a sixth do you?"

The look in her eyes was threatening enough but she held her tongue. All the same, that was too close. A split second later pulling her hands away would have meant a ruined orgasm for her this time instead of a stronger one next time; something that's unforgivable in my mind and probably hers too. I knew I'd have to be much more careful in future to avoid the risk.

I cleaned her fingers for her again, enjoying the scent and taste and mind-altering intoxication of the only drug I've ever found worth taking, before giving her back control over them and replacing them, one on each breast.

"Take a few deep breaths and close your eyes again" I ordered. She did as she was told and composed herself before resuming the massage of her tits, pinching and squeezing her nipples, lightly scratching with her nails.

"There's an incredibly beautiful, perfectly formed, firm and perky part of your body that hasn't received anything close to the amount of attention it deserves yet tonight. So this time I would turn you around so that I can run my fingertips, lips and tongue all the way down your back; lightly stroking and scratching, kissing and licking down to the small of your back. I'd trace my way across the top of your cheeks, where those two cute little dimples are, just at the base of your spine."

She rolled herself over onto her front but kept her left hand on her breast, trapped between her chest and the mattress. Her left leg was outstretched and she bent her right knee and drew it up beside her. The nails of her right hand were lightly scratching little circles on the small of her back, just above her cheeks. She smiled slightly with the knowledge of where my imagination and her fingers were going next and the anticipation was already causing her breathing to accelerate.

"I'd use my hands to squeeze and massage your cheeks while my tongue traces along the crease line where they meet your thighs, slowly making its way closer and closer in to the middle. I'd spread your cheeks apart with my hands and use my tongue to spiral in deeper and deeper from the outside towards the bullseye of your cute little bud." Her hand, which had been busy squeezing and rubbing each of her cheeks in turn, was now circling in towards her hole. Every few moments she would stop and bring her fingers up to her mouth to wet them so that she could better simulate the experience of the coolness of a soft, wet tongue dancing over her skin.

"When I get to the centre of the spiral I'd take my tongue up to the top of your crack and run it all the way back down, brushing lightly over the sensitive skin around your hole, and all the way down to the very edge of your pussy. Then, I'd come back up again, over and over. I'd home in on your centre, licking up and down and all around, pressing in slightly, all while my hands are still squeezing, stroking and scratching at your cheeks. I'd bring one of my fingers to my mouth to get it nice and wet before using the soft, fleshy skin of the tip to rub little circles all around your bud, pressing a little harder with each rotation until it very gradually breaks through." Her finger mimicked my instructions flawlessly; it stroked and rubbed in tight light circles around her hole, returning to her mouth every few minutes for a little extra moisture. Her breathing was getting quicker, but still controlled, and there was a look of intense concentration on her face. She drew her finger to her lips one last time and it left her mouth glistening with saliva. She placed it back at the tight entrance between her cheeks and slowly began to push the tip in. Her mouth opened involuntarily and she let out a soft gasp and moan as it broke past the resistant muscles that now started to relax and conform to the shape of the intruding finger.

She pursed her lips together and exhaled before smiling widely "Christ please can I touch my clit again? I really wanna come!"

"Not quite yet; you'll know when, but don't worry, it won't be long. You said please though, you're learning" I teased.

"Whatever it takes" she grinned at me again and closed her eyes, the cue for me to continue.

"I'd twist my finger around from side to side, rubbing your inner walls and sliding deeper and deeper with every turn, easing my way in until I get past the knuckles. I'd very slowly and gently draw my finger back out to the first knuckle before plunging it back in again, over and over, until I reach in as far as my finger can go. I'd press forwards with the tip of my finger to see if can reach right through the walls of your arse and pussy to the g-spot I found earlier. And to make sure we get the full benefit of all of this stimulation, and so that my other hand doesn't feel left out, I'd reach around to the front, up between your legs, and use my fingers to start massaging and caressing the lips of your pussy again."

With that her face lit up into a grin again and, without any hesitation, her left hand wormed its way under her body and down to her pussy where her fingers went to work as they had before.

"While one finger is delving in and out of your butt my others would be busy working their way in towards your clit again; stroking, rubbing, gently pinching and lightly flicking, whatever actions cause your body to give the best responses." Her fingers were a blur of constant motion, never staying still, drenched and slippery with her own juices. I didn't need to continue with my own description, she had things covered and I gladly seized the opportunity to simply enjoy what was happening right before my eyes, right there within reach of my hands if I would only extend them out and seize it. Her breathing sped up again and the moans were coming forth deeper and stronger than ever, getting louder with each thrust of her finger into her arse. Her inhales were a high-pitched squeal and her body was writhing, every single muscle visibly tensing and contracting under her skin as she crashed headlong towards orgasm. Her right knee squeezed in underneath her, lifting her hips up off the bed, and her face, contorted with the intensity of the moment, was now being crushed down into the pillow.

I wanted so badly to watch her carry herself the last few steps before exploding in orgasmic glory but I kept my own discipline, reached in underneath to seize her left hand and, with a surprising amount of effort, prised it away from her pussy before it was too late. I took hold of her right hand and held it still, with her finger still firmly and deeply embedded in her bum, but otherwise unable to stimulate her nerves enough to trigger an orgasm. With her face still buried in the pillow she let out a deep, furious, animalistic growl. She snatched her left hand back from me and slammed her fist down into the bed and clawed at the sheets with her fingernails, her breathing heavy and ragged as though she'd just run a mile.

Slowly she regained her composure and relaxed, her breathing calmed down and her muscles softened. I walked into the bathroom and collected a small towel, returning to find her exactly where I'd left her, still with her left hand pressed to her bum and her finger hidden deep inside. I took hold of her hand and slowly slid her finger out, wrapping it in the towel and wiping it down for her.

"I'm seriously...going to hurt you...when this is over!" Her voice was muffled by the pillow and the exertion was causing it to break up but at least her sense of humour was still shining through. No matter how she threatened me I could at least be confident that she was enjoying herself enough not to stop me.

I picked up her dildo and placed in her hand, her head raised up off the pillow and she stared at it in mild confusion, her brain still a little dazed. As soon as she realised what it was, and what that meant, her mouth stretched into a grin and she rolled back over onto her front, stretching and flexing her muscles as she did to work out some of the tension built up over the last few trips to the brink of orgasm. Pushing the button on the handle she fired up the motor that set the beads inside the silicone spinning and rolling. She shut her eyes and waited patiently for me to continue with my story, the tip of the dildo placed gently against her opening, twitching and rotating, gradually getting slick with the juices that still drenched her lips.

"This time, for me, it would be all about the fingers again. Using my fingertips and nails I'd stroke and caress, tickle and scratch, all the way down from your neck to your toes; getting every nerve ending in your entire body involved. I want your whole body to feel like it's on fire, about to explode with tension and stimulation, before I even get started on your pussy." Her hands were as reliable as ever; her left, holding the dildo, remained fixed at the soft, wet entrance to her pussy, while the fingernails of her right brushed over every inch of skin that they could find within reach, never staying long in one place, sometimes just a soft gentle touch, little more than kiss, sometimes digging in so that they left behind thin red scratch marks after they moved on.