Friday Night Tryst

Story Info
Married colleagues live out an erotic fantasy after work.
8.9k words
4.44
21.8k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not allowed to get changed into your gym kit at work anymore!"

Cat had snuck up close to me so she could lean in to say that right in my ear while i stood with my drink at the bar. It was a Friday night and a few of us had come out together, straight from work, for a few drinks.

We'd been out for a couple of hours, wandering around town, hopping from bar to bar. This was a new thing for us as a company; the monthly nights out were something Cat had instigated when she joined the company earlier in the year. I won't pretend that i wasn't thrilled when she came to work with us; to say the office was as lively as a graveyard was an understatement before. Now we have an outgoing, fun, socialite thrown in with us and suddenly it's worth getting up in the morning to go to work. It probably helps that she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever had the pleasure of meeting; although I'm not sure I'm supposed to admit that, considering we're both married to different people.

"Why, is it not a good look for me?"

"It is, that's the problem. How am I supposed to concentrate at the end of the day when you walk through in your lycra tops, with your muscles on show? It's a very good look for you."

I work out pretty regularly, most mornings before work and I go Thai boxing a few evenings during the week. I know I'm in reasonable shape but I never expected that I'd be able to illicit that kind of compliment, least of all from someone as beautiful as her. As a fairly average red-haid I don't often get to draw that much attention so when the stunning beauty you've spent the last few months trying not to get caught staring at across the office says that to you it's a huge ego boost.

Too bad she has to be drunk to say it. We've all had a bit to drink and even though it's only about 10pm quite a few of the crowd that started the night with us have already decided they'd had enough and gone home. She was slurring her words a little bit and put her hand on my shoulder for some extra support.

"That's good to know. But, now that you've told me do you really think I'm going to stop doing it?" I wasn't sure where she was going with this conversation so I tried playing it cool to start with; even if I was a giddy fourteen year old on the inside.

"Honestly I hope you don't stop. It's a nice treat at the end of a hard day."

At this point my ego is doing somersaults. I can't really stress enough how beautiful Cat actually is, or how perfectly she fits my 'type'. Tall, slim, with long brown hair hanging almost all the way down to her waist; tonight she has it loose with just a single braid running back from her right temple. Her eyes are piercing and shift regularly from green to blue and anywhere in between. Like me she's a keen fitness fanatic and she's wearing a short mini-dress to show off the kind of long, slender, toned legs you'd expect to see on a professional model.

"I'll be completely honest," she continued "I know you're married, and so am I, but if we were single I'd have dragged you to the toilets by now and fucked you into next week!"

Holy shit that escalated quickly! I was happy with the compliment about how i look in lycra but that was something else. I'd love to say I was able to come out with some kind of cool, witty response but, honestly, I was just standing there in stunned silence desperately wracking my brains for what to do next. Fortunately she came to my rescue by completely ignoring my silence and carrying on.

"I know I'm not supposed to say things like that but there's something about you that just gets me going; your style, your personality. It's not just the way you look."

"Trust me, the feeling is definitely mutual." That was the best i could manage at this point.

"I don't want you to think I'm just saying this because I'm drunk. I know people think you can't trust anything that drunk people say but I like to think it gives them the courage to be more honest than usual."

"I couldn't agree more, and I'm definitely glad to hear that you feel that way."

"I definitely feel that way. And believe me, I would do things to you that you haven't even imagined yet!"

"Really? Go on," I prompted. I was getting a handle on my own nerves and starting to enjoy myself. I had no intention of letting this escalate beyond the naughty conversation that it was but I still wanted to enjoy it while it lasted.

"I'm talking 50 Shades shit. I know I'm a couple of years older than you but that doesn't bother me, it just means I can teach you things."

"Oh really, you're gonna teach me?"

"Oh yeah. Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" With that she leaned in and her tongue snaked out and slithered quickly up my cheek.

I was already surprised by the direction this night had taken; now I was totally stunned. I'll be honest, I had no idea what to do, so I did nothing but stand there in shocked silence while she flashed me a menacing grin and stared me down with a devilish glint in her eyes.

"I would turn it around for you!" It didn't take much for me to figure out what she meant by that and, frankly, nothing she'd said up until that point had excited me quite as much; I love anal play. Before I had a chance to respond with anything at all her hand shot out so that her fingers could cup my crotch, squeezing my cock through my jeans. If i wasn't hard already, I certainly was now. Sadly, that was a problem. I couldn't let this go as far as us doing anything physical; flirting and talking about sex were acceptable but if it went any further I was worried I'd have to put a stop to it.

Fortunately for me she decided she'd teased me enough for now and danced off to where some of our other colleagues were still drinking and chatting at a table nearby. I turned back to the bar and downed my drink in one, hoping that focusing on something so simple would help to clear my mind and give me back some semblance of composure.

The evening continued like that for another couple of hours, her sneaking over to me when no-one was looking to whisper, usually in great detail, the next filthy thing she imagined doing to me before darting away again before I could respond, until Cat and I were the only ones left and all of our friends had made their way home.

On past nights out with work Cat's husband would often join us after a few hours and they would leave together in the early hours of the morning. This week, however, he was away on a skiing trip with his friends, leaving Cat to find her own way back to an empty house. Knowing that we'd already agreed earlier in the day that I would share a taxi with her and take her home; considering just how drunk she was I didn't feel comfortable letting her make her own way back. Had I not been drinking that night I'd have got us a taxi back to the office, where my car was parked, and driven her home myself. Instead I put her arm around my shoulders to help keep her upright and we slowly made our way to the nearest taxi rank.

I was conscious the whole way there of how close she was to me, how her body felt pressed up against mine and of the sweet smell of her perfume. Trying to keep my head on straight and resist the ever increasing urges was one of the greatest challenges i've ever faced. It didn't help that every now and then she would lean in to kiss or lick my cheek and neck and ear lobe.

"You're not making this easy for me, you know that don't you!" She just giggled and grinned at me, knowing exactly what she was doing and just how badly she was winding me up.

When I finally found a driver willing to take us i bundled her into the back seat and climbed in beside her. I tried to get her to sit on the far side to help us both resist the temptation but she insisted on taking the middle seat, right next to me. The second the car pulled away she leaned over and resumed her assault on my face with her lips and tongue, only this time her right hand snaked its way up my thigh and onto my crotch, squeezing and caressing my cock through my jeans again.

My heart and mind were going insane. I was desperate to join in, to turn my head and kiss her with all the passion I had coursing through my veins. To let our tongues slide over each other while our lips locked in a soul-merging embrace. I wanted to slide my tongue down her slender neck and repay the attention she was offering me. My hand was twitching, going crazy for the chance to slip up her exposed thigh, under her dress and into her panties.

The war was raging inside me between my loyalty and love for my own wife and the burning compulsion to give in to the embodiment of temptation and passion that was sitting beside me, pressed up against me. She kept on rubbing my cock through my trousers and i was beyond hard, ready to explode, beyond control.

I gave in; I couldn't take it any longer. I let my right hand slip over onto her thigh and felt, more than heard, the slight gasp of her breath as my fingers stroked the soft, porcelain skin of her left leg. Her own hand squeezed down hard on my shaft, even through the denim i could feel her nails digging in; some might have found that painful but i enjoy it rougher than most. I traced my fingers higher up her leg and felt her breath quicken as her legs parted slightly of their own accord. All the way up i worked, running my finger tips in tight circles, lightly, just enough to graze the skin; she'd been driving me crazy all night, now it was my turn to return the favour!

Her left hand reached up to my cheek, tilting my mouth down towards hers. I didn't resist, I'd already come too far. I gave into the temptation and accepted pleasure over honour. Fuck it was worth it! That first kiss alone was like an orgasm; my mind exploded as our lips locked and our tongues clashed together, fencing and grappling with one another.

My fingertips had reached all the way up to edge of her panties and traced up and down the lining. I allowed them to graze gently over her pussy as they shifted over to the other side and I could feel how drenched the fabric was, soaked through after several hours of thinking and talking about sex, not to mention the last few minutes of intense foreplay. Her mouth pulled away from mine as she exhaled involuntarily as my finger brushed her clit; even I could feel just how swollen it already was through her knickers, desperate for more attention. I did it again coming back the other way, a little harder this time, and she let out a soft whimper, her legs twitched from the intense shock that fired out from her clit and blazed its way along her nerves, throughout her body.

When the surge subsided and she recovered from the mini-orgasm she grinned and dove straight back in to continue the kiss, her hand massaging more aggressively than ever before. I started circling her clit through her panties, my fingers sliding, smoothly and frictionless, over the soaking wet material. I could hear her moans coming from deep in her throat, resonating along her tongue and onto mine.

All too soon the driver spoke up to ask us if we were anywhere near Cat's house. Sadly, we were, and I've never been so disappointed to come to the end of a taxi ride. A journey that must have taken nearly half an hour had felt like mere seconds and I hadn't had time to do a fraction of the things I wanted to. All the same I broke away to guide him in the last few turns but Cat never took hand away from my crotch and I could feel my orgasm building. I silently prayed that I could hold out for just a few more seconds, trying my hardest to focus my attention on giving directions to the driver rather than on the beauty pressed up against me with a devilish smile, furiously rubbing and squeezing my cock. I looked down to notice that her left hand had wormed its way up under her own dress and between her legs where it could continue what mine had started.

The taxi pulled into her driveway and I paid the driver before helping Cat out. We stood there for a moment as he drove away before Cat wrapped her arm around my shoulder again for support so that we could get to the door. She still stumbled slightly so i reached down behind her legs and lifted her up into my arms to carry her the last few steps. She giggled and smiled at me before burying her face back into my neck to lick and suck below my ear.

I put her down so that she could get her keys out of her bag and open the door, then she stumbled through and deactivated the alarm at the panel before it went off.

"I hate that thing, but i guess it's better than being burgled."

"What, you don't like feeling a secret agent disarming a bomb every time you walk through your own front door?" I joked. God I'm such a nerd!

She giggled at my terrible joke and sat down on the bench beside the front door to take off her thigh-high boots. Even though the pause between leaving the taxi and entering the house had given my conscience the chance to half-heartedly resume its internal battle, I decided I'd made up my mind and helped her out. Before she had the chance to unzip and remove her boot I knelt down in front of her and took her right foot in my hands. I reached up, slowly, between her legs to the top of the zip, allowing my fingers to brush the skin beyond. I locked my eyes with hers as I slowly drew down on the zip, all the way to the end, near her ankle. As I slid my hand in through the open slit and ran it up the back of her calf she drew in the corner of her lower lip and gently bit it. I gradually pulled off the first boot and, while still holding her bare foot in my, ran my fingers up the inside of her leg once before lowering her foot back down to the floor. As I switched to the other leg I couldn't help but drop my gaze down between her legs, it was the first time I'd actually seen her underwear and noticed the colour and style; a navy blue thong of satin and lace, the darker patch in the centre where she'd soaked through both the gusset and outer material seemed like a beacon, beckoning, drawing me in. My heart pounded harder and faster when I lowered my gaze to see how the thong strung its way between her cheeks leaving them exposed.

I took off her second boot in the same way and, after standing back up, reached down to lift her up and wrap her tightly in my arms, drawing her in for another deep, intoxicating kiss. I took off my own shoes and jacket and she led me towards the stairs.

Seeing her stumbling slightly in front of me I was reminded of how much I had sobered up over the last few hours, and how she definitely hadn't. My conscience took the opportunity to remind me of just how terrible a person I was being, taking advantage of her vulnerability, and I started to doubt whether or not I should follow her or just make a run for it now and get a taxi when I made it safely outside. Instead I compromised and made the decision that no matter what else might happen tonight, I would absolutely not fuck her. That was going to be the final line I would never forgive myself if I crossed.

I helped her up the stairs and she guided me through to her bedroom, where I waited as she went into the en-suite bathroom. When she re-emerged a few minutes later I dragged her back in.

"You need to take your contacts out." I ordered her and she did without any argument at all. "Where are your makeup wipes?"

"They're in the cabinet over there."

I dug out the wipes and started using them to remove all of the makeup so that it didn't damage the sheets during the night. It's something I've had to do for my own wife in the past; she may not drink often but the few times she has she's had way too much.

When I was satisfied that all of it had come off I led her back through to the bedroom and peeled her dress up and over her head while she stood next to the bed. I went to lay the dress over the back of a nearby chair and as I turned around I took the opportunity to admire the figure of the goddess in front of me, standing there utterly resplendent in just her underwear; toned legs, tight abs and a pair of perfectly formed natural C-cup breasts, all framed and displayed in a matching set of navy satin and lace thong and bra. She stared straight at me, biting her lip again as she held her arms out at her sides and twisted slightly to show off her spectacular body. My mind had to slap itself on the inside to wake up and do something. "Wow!" I could do little more than stand there, wide eyed with my jaw resting comfortably on the floor at my feet, and that was the best I could manage to get out by way of a compliment.

"You should get comfy. I'll be right back." I turned away from beauty before me and went back downstairs to the kitchen to distract myself by collecting a drink and some painkillers that I knew she'd need in the morning. I needed a little bit of time to get ahold of my nerves and regain some composure before heading back in. I could hear movement coming from upstairs followed by the stiff creak and soft rustling as she flopped onto the bed and slid under the sheet. I gathered up what I needed and made my way back to the bedroom.

It seemed that the sounds I'd heard were those of her stripping out of her underwear, which was now lying in a messy pile on the floor, by the bed, where it had been casually discarded. Even without close examination I could see the white, wet streaks on the gusset of her panties and I felt yet another tug of temptation to know just how turned on she was.

I felt a sharp pang of disappointment when I noticed that her eyes were closed and I assumed she was already falling asleep. I bent down to give her one last kiss goodbye and noticed for the first time the soft buzzing sound coming from beneath the sheets that were now constantly shifting slightly, back and forth. She opened her eyes and her right hand snaked its way up and out from under the covers to take hold of mine. She'd obviously decided that I was taking so long that she'd have to take matters into her own hands, literally, to get the job done. She locked eyes with me and her lips parted as her breathing sped up. I could see the movement of the bed sheet accelerate where her left hand was buried between her thighs with a dildo.

My mind and body went fucking mental! One of my biggest fetishes playing out right in front of me as a beautiful woman masturbates, staring me dead in the eye. "God I wish I could join in."

"You still can, this would be more fun if you were doing it" she beckoned.

"If i were doing it, and if we had enough time, you wouldn't be lying in bed with a dildo between your legs. We'd be playing my favorite game."

"What's that?"

"It's called 'How many times can i bring you to the edge of orgasm without sending you over'; it's a working title."

"I think I can guess...how it works" she joked. Her breathing was getting deeper again, her hand still working away between her legs, and it seemed to be getting hard for her to get full sentences out without breaks.

"Well, for starters, you wouldn't be lying in bed with a sheet to hide you from me. You'd be standing with your back to that door, your hands tied at the wrists and raised above your head. A spreader bar between your ankles to keep nice, easy access." At the mention of being exposed without the sheet she released my hand and flung back the covers to give me a full, unobstructed view. I could now make out everything: her abs flexing and relaxing with every breath, her perfect breasts with their small peaks standing tall and proud, the sweat starting to bead and glisten over her shoulders, the smooth skin over her mound without so much as a dusting of hair on it. But, above all, I could now see the fingers of her left hand wrapped around the hilt of a rabbit dildo that was slowly plunging in and out of her. Every time she drew it back out it caught the light and practically glowed with how wet it was, the thin band of white cream starting to form near the base as her cum left its mark. She had it set so that the beads inside the dildo were slowly rotating and I took that to mean that she was only just warming up, getting ready for a much longer session before she switched on the vibrator that would target her clit.