Friday Night Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I'm confident that your nerves are firing like mad, that's when I start working my way back towards your pussy. Stroking and digging my fingernails into your inner thighs as I get closer. I'd massage your lips with my fingers, taking the time to appreciate the beauty of it all. Moving further in I'd press a little harder, rubbing all around your entrance, all around your clit, before sliding one finger from each hand inside." With that the tip of the dildo slid straight in, already soaked after being held at the entrance for so long. Gently she began to draw it out a short way before easing it back in again, thrusting a little deeper with each stroke.

"My fingers would snake over one another, rolling and twisting and turning inside you, pressing and rubbing every millimeter they can reach, never in the same place, in the same way, twice. My thumbs would start rubbing up on either side of your clit, not quite touching where the nerves are at their strongest, up and down and all around, pinching in gently and pressing up from underneath.

"Gradually my thumbs would creep closer together, putting more and more pressure on your clit itself while my fingers continue their little dance inside you. I'd roll, squeeze and pinch your clit gently between the tips of my thumbs, giving it a new sensation I haven't used yet. Not quickly flicking or vibrating but, instead, using slow, firm pressure to massage and reach the parts of the nerve cluster that are buried deeper than just the skin on the surface."

By now the rabbit had been pushed far enough in that the small vibrator could be pressed up against her clit and that's exactly what she did with it. The fingers of her right hand spread her lips apart and lifted her clit up to expose it to more pressure while her left flexed and shifted the hilt of the dildo to make the vibrator push against different spots. Even though it wasn't switched on, and the only stimulation was coming from the pressure she applied using her hands, her moans started to get deeper and more intense. She groaned louder and faster as her hips started bucking up to meet the force of the dildo as it rubbed against her most sensitive part, all while the shaft continued writhing inside her, pulsating and spinning and reaching out for every tiny nerve ending it could find to give her the release she needed.

She was barely able to control her breathing and her body continued to thrust and grind on the bed, her legs thrashing out without command. This wasn't going to take long at all! I kept my hand ready near her hips knowing that I would have to take the dildo off her myself if I wanted to stop her from cumming again; her entire body was now acting without her mind's orders, her hands subconsciously doing whatever came naturally to them, whatever felt best and brought her closer to orgasm the quickest.

"Fuck, please let me cum!" she begged. Her voice was a ragged whisper, barely audible through her own moans, gasps and squeals of pleasure.

"And just why would I do that?"

"Please, I'll do anything you want; I promise!"

"I already made you a promise, though. I promised I'd do this five times before letting you cum. What kind of man would I be if I broke my promises?"

Her face was contorting out of her control and she looked ner to tears, knowing how close she was getting but also terrified by the knowledge that I would just make her stop before she got there again.

"Please, please please please...It's so fucking intense! I don't think I can stop again."

I reached down and placed my hand over hers where her fingers wrapped around the hilt of the dildo.

"No no no, please," she begged again, pure desperation leaking out in the tone of her voice. Her right hand joined her left to try to defy me and hold the dildo in place.

"You're lucky I like you" I said before pressing the button that activated the vibrator.

She let out a sound that was half way between a gasp and a full blown scream; her hips bucked faster and higher than they ever had before. Her breathing accelerated, her breasts rolling and swaying with the rise and fall of her chest. I chose to break my rule and reached out for the nearest of them, taking her nipple between my thumb and forefinger I squeezed and pinched, coaxing out a high-pitched whimper.

There was no holding this back any longer. Her abs clenched down tight, dragging her hips up off the bed and holding them there as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. Her thighs slammed shut around her hands with her ankles crossed, feet pointed as far back as they could go and her toes curled in tight. Her entire body started vibrating, violently shaking and spasming as the explosion chained its way along her nerves, coursing throughout her body and rushing over her like a tidal wave of sensation, drowning whatever sense of control she had left. Her hands clenched so tightly around the handle of the dildo, forcing it harder against her clit and deeper inside her pussy that I could hear the motor struggling against the resistance; the sheer power of her orgasm prevented her fingers from being able to release their grip and relieve the pressure, even as the muscles contracted harder and tighter around the shaft, desperate to force it out and bring some kind of respite from the constant intensity of the stimulation it caused.

For well over a minute that went on, her body utterly out of control, before the sensations finally subsided enough for her hnds to start doing what they were told again so that she could pull the dildo away from her pussy and let it flop, still wriggling and creamed white by her juices, onto the bed by her thigh. Able to breathe again, at last, she rolled and twisted, trying to stretch out and flex her muscles to relieve some of the tension from the severe contractions that coursed throughout every inch of her body.

"Holy shit! I'll give you one thing, that was worth the wait...still gonna hurt you though" Her voice was still little more than a whisper but the satisfied smile shining out between her flushed cheeks left me with no doubt that she was happy with how things had turned out.

I collected up the towel I'd used earlier and delicately wiped the sweat off her body and face. When I moved down to between her legs to dab clean her pussy she gasped as her body spasmed again when I accidentally rubbed the soft material against her clit. I picked up the dildo, switched it off, and wiped it clean on the towel as well.

I drew the bed sheet up and over her limp body, her eyes were already closed again, though she did try to open them as I bent down to kiss her, one last time, goodbye. Knowing that she would be out cold in a matter of seconds I switched off the lights and made my way out of her house, my cock still straining against my jeans as I walked, aching for some kind of release of its own. As I left I called a taxi to take me home, feeling mentally satisfied, if not physically. More importantly I would need to figure how to deal with my wife when I got home, but that's a story for another time.