All Comments on 'Friend Request Accepted'

by BTTap

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Except for the one cuckold story, I really like this author's work. Enjoyed this again.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Mixed opinion

I felt you used too much of your story time durning his high school and college years with his relationships. Then his actual marriage discussion was too brief for me. The part I enjoyed most was his internal discussion with himself as to he should do to his wife and “friend”. You put some real thought in that area. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Written well technically

One problem is that "William" is inconsistently written. At one point he is clear about infidelity being a deal breaker. Good, clear character development. Then he changes and becomes almost ambivalent and a considerably weaker character. If you wanted to change William from a strong male into a weaker one, there needed to be some sort of bridge in the character development to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She was easy to leave.

The wife who wasn't. She represented nothing.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A conniving manipulative bitch, he is way better off without her.

As to her, she may not realise it now, but she has lost bigtime. Her lover will not want her and he does not please her anyway. Lots more suffering heading her way.

Good!!!!!

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WORDY

Too much extraneous, unneeded info.

Even with skipping and scanning, I gave up just before the end of page one.

Paul in Oklahoma

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
A good story

The build up and back story were a little long and rambling; although written in the style of a college student of that age.

The Meat of the story, the infidelity, was somewhat dispassionate and matched the tenor of the lead up. Too little drama for all the preliminary effort.

I often ask for an epilog with "clipped" stories. But in this case, there is not much emotional investment in the characters and what happens to them. He'll try to reconnect with Maria. She'll muddle around in banal valley for awhile, the guy won't be interested in a commitment. They will both continue working for their company, stiffly aware of each other.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A good but sad story. Her lover will ditch her. My bet, he more interested in fucking a married woman on his term. Now she is free and ready for a commitment from him, he will cut and run.

After all, who wants to take up with a cheater?

She cheated for him, she’ll cheat on him if it suits her, plus she gets gets a better payout from him.

It is a given he’ll cheat on her first chance he gets.

In the end she destroyed her marriage for nothing, she is the loser bigtime,

and everyone will know what a whore she is.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars and DITTO what everyone below is saying.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

FTDS!!! Find Johnny Boy in a dark alley and stomp his neck....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story. I enjoyed reading it but I thought the MC was a bit of a dickhead. He stupidly loses the true love of his life by cheating on her so perhaps karma has had it's way.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Sad story. A good example of how two people in love, can drift apart without realizing it until it is too late. Communication could have prevented things, but maybe not. Sometimes you just choose the wrong person.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

She was wrong, but he was still half in love with Maria. He wasn't fully committed either. They got married too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
fuck him

he's a cheater too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The writer has absolutely no talent. Nothing in his stories holds u…they are so watered down..insipid…bland… !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So lame

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous