All Comments on 'Friendly Game of Football'

by KitPisces

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 7 years ago
excellent

I really enjoyed this story, I love a girl that enjoys showing off her breasts, particularly when she stays in control. Super sexy, would love to see one that was willing to lose her shorts too, although that is more difficult to arrange.

I was also glad that she just showed off, rather than getting into a big gang bang, although I have suspicions about what happens next.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great, Hot Story!

Now just how much fun would that be in real life?! Wow! Great story and well worth the 5-stars. Please keep writing more stories, you're pretty good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes

This story brought back all sorts of memories about my girlfriend in high school. She also loved to show off and all of my friends got to enjoy her exhibitionist streak. She loved to wear these this gauze like shirts that would cling to her tits when wet. She found all sorts of ways to get wet, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That's a great start! I hope you have more stories for us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Very arousing. I loved it when Summer lost her pants, and when Keith came in later and she was too far along to even bother to try to hide anything. Girl power indeed. A lovely erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I would love to have been her

That was great. She always had just enough reason to let it happen without expressly doing anything "wrong" herself. No one did anything she didn't allow even though intentionally pulling off her shorts was right on the edge. I guess she was partially expecting it. Love how both she and the guys tried to extend her exposure.

love ya,

Linda Davis

CruzhurtCruzhurtabout 7 years ago
Nice job!

Really enjoyed this story. You really capture the feeling of being too gone to care. Would love to read more about her adventures.

jamesn100jamesn100about 7 years ago
great read

Enjoyed reading this a lot, hopefully a part 2?

BadDaddy59BadDaddy59about 7 years ago
Summer's time

Quite enjoyed your story, really hope you are planing on telling us more, did she go down to the guys place for a beer, or have the guys come up with some other way to involve her in prolonged exposure? Thanks for posting.

TheWayWeWereTheWayWeWereover 5 years ago
You Scored!

A home run .... errr..... ahhhh TOUCHDOWN!

You paint a great word picture and your writing explains the arousal of “being on display” with perfection. Keep writing!

DashDotDashDotover 3 years ago

Very well done, you hit the idea of the thrill of exposure and how it feeds on itself, demanding more and more. It can be quite addictive and hard to satisfy.

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

Terrific story! It had great pacing and the slowly building teases were quite arousing. I liked the way it progressed from an innocent game to an exposed climax. Interesting that there was no actual sexual event other than masturbation. Nice job, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Greta story. I just wish she had gotten fully naked when playing football. That would’ve been amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous