Friendly Game of Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KitPisces
KitPisces
86 Followers

She knew she was embarrassing herself with the confessions but she desperately wanted to convince him that she was OK so she could bring herself to orgasm in private. Again, Keith mistook the whimper of arousal to be a sob of regret. Yes she seemed to have enjoyed being naked in public, but she certainly must be feeling remorse since she was currently behaving so oddly. Summer shifted her position slightly which allowed Keith to see her bare shoulder through the slightly open door. She had obviously removed her t-shirt. He decided to challenge her to see if she had truly enjoyed being naked with the guys.

"Are you naked behind that door?" he asked

"Yes-s-s-s" she whimpered.

"OK, show me. If you enjoyed showing off, prove it to me."

"I c-a-a-an't." There was no way she was going to let him see her masturbating and she was too far gone to stop.

Keith started to realize that his assumptions about her distress might be incorrect but he sensed that something was terribly wrong. She was having trouble speaking, her breathing had become labored and she seemed very distracted. Was she on drugs?

Summer remained behind the door but released the doorknob so she would stimulate herself with both hands. One finger twirled around her clit while the fingers of her other hand pumped feverishly into her pussy. Her mind drifted to the pleasure she was feeling and the incredible climax that was building up inside of her. She still heard Keith's voice resonating in her head but the words were just a jumble of syllables that she didn't understand nor care to understand. The only thing of importance was the intense pleasure that was building in her and knowing that it would soon result in a powerful climax.

What seemed like her sole purpose in life was interrupted by a loud exclamation of "Holy shit!"

Her eyes popped open to see Keith poking his head through the door. She must have drifted back a little which allowed him to squeeze part way through the door. She didn't stop pounding her fingers into her pussy, she couldn't stop, she didn't want to stop. Her fingers made wet smacking sounds as she jammed them in and out of her pussy. It no longer mattered to her if he saw what she was doing. Her only purpose in life at the moment was to generate and enjoy a fantastic orgasm.

Keith was stunned by the sight of his hot neighbor masturbating shamelessly in front of him. He lowered his eyes to her crotch to see her fingers soaked with her juices as they pumped in and out of her pussy.

Her gasping voice pleaded "Oh God... Oh God... fuck... fuck... watch me... watch me cum..."

Keith raised his eyes to lock onto hers. Staring deep into his eyes was all it took to drive her over the edge and she squealed loudly as orgasms washed through her body in seemingly never ending waves. Her body convulsed in spasms of pleasure while her fingers were flooded with her sweet love nectar. Her tits heaved up and down with each breath, inhaling with a gasp and exhaling with a squeal. Summer's eyes drooped closed and her head tossed back to break the eye contact they shared but she continued to gasp and spasm in ecstasy from her never ending orgasms. Keith lowered his eyes to view her heaving tits, hard nipples undulating belly, sloppy wet pussy and cum soaked inner thighs. With the bulge in his shorts it was difficult to not fuck her right then and there. He often had fantasies about his hot neighbor but he knew he could never cheat on his girlfriend.

He noticed Summer swoon and stagger a little. He quickly reached out to her just as her knees buckled beneath her. He caught her to prevent her from falling but he didn't have a good grasp. He feared if he tried to pick her up he might loose his grip and drop her. Instead of helping her to the couch or bed he carefully lowered her to the floor where he knelt with her head and shoulders on his lap. He watched in amazement as her body continued to quiver constantly with an occasional more violent spasm that made her arch her back and thrust out her phenomenal tits. After several minutes the spasms ceased and the quivering weakened.

Eventually he saw her eyes flutter open. He asked "Are you OK?"

Her head moved very slightly to shake in a negative response. Her lips slowly curled up in a sweet smile then parted to whisper "I'm great."

She didn't feel any humiliation or shame from what had transpired, only incredible relaxation and satisfaction. There was no need to be ashamed of something as beautiful as the incredible orgasms she had just experienced. By far it was the best self induced multiple orgasms she'd ever had.

She remained laying on his lap as her breathing and heart rate normalized. Keith couldn't resist the opportunity to gently caress her tits. To his surprise she closed her eyes and moaned softly in approval. He took his time to cover every inch of both boobs, being careful to avoid her nipples which might be over sensitized after her sexual ordeal. She was physically exhausted and so motionless that Keith wondered if she had fallen asleep. The only indication of her consciousness was the occasional purring of her soft moans. Eventually Summer's eyes fluttered open again to look lovingly up at Keith. He became a bit concerned as she was gazing up into his eyes with a very affectionate expression as if they had just made love. He hadn't even done anything to her so why was she looking at him that way? He had done more than he knew. He had provided her with the football game with very extensive and extreme public exposure that kept her on edge for a few hours. She knew that being on edge for so long had strongly contributed to the intensity of her orgasms. And he had topped it off by being there to watch her orgasm which also added to the power of her climax. She wasn't in love, just in lust, and she knew she would have to try similar experiences in the future.

However, Keith didn't know what she was thinking and her affectionate gazing was making him uncomfortable. He finally excused himself by saying "I should let you get back to the urgent household matters you needed to attend to when you came up here."

Summer giggled "I just did."

He helped her to her feet and said "In that case why don't you come down for a beer?"

She said "I'm a sticky mess. I need to clean up first."

Keith watched her walk towards the bathroom on wobbly legs. When it appeared she would be OK he said "Later then" and turned towards the doorway that was still open.

She looked over her shoulder and flirtatiously said "I'll be down later. Should I wear anything?"

He grinned widely and laughed "Your call."

KitPisces
KitPisces
86 Followers