All Comments on 'Friends'

by StormFront

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Uneven And Poorly Thought Out

Not written well at all. The 'writer' needs a lot more education in how to write.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Any mouse whose comment is below should tell us --

What he has written which is better. I doubt if he can

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I give high marks

I enjoyed the writing, and the realistic-but-erotic descriptions of their coupling. The twist at the end made it much more than a stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The cure for all ails

Ah, but if sex could fix everything...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Alba

our friend alba,south american,black hair, a little plumpish around her thighs and arse but very attractive.her husband left her for a 20 year old, Alba was my age 34.She had a daughter,aged 7. Alba, asked my wife and i would we mind if i went with alba to her daughters school because moms and dads went.No problem,so i went on a few occassions, had a good time.We went to her place after the school one day, her daughter went to play with her friend.Alba came and sat next to me,telling me how greatful she was that i went to the school with her daughter and how her daughter called me dad to her friends.I was surprised and flattered,I said something like that would be nice,and Alba came over and said i cant thank you enough,but i am going to try and she took her dress off to reveal her smallish breasts but my eyes were on her pantyhosed legs and thighs.She turned, revealing her plumpish pantyhosed bottom and walked to the bedroom.My cock was standing at attention, i stood and followed her, and i heard her say i hoped you would and she knelt down and unzipped my trousers,pulled my underwear down and took my hard cock into her mouth, sucking and licking it until i could take no more and spurted cumm into her hot mouth, she swallowing the lot.she then stood up, removed my shirt and led me to the bed,we lay down, she took her pantyhose off and and lowered her pussy onto my face.She was very wet, juices almost running out of her, so i licked and sucked at her pussy, after a while she turned,69, as i stuck my tongue up into her, her mouth over my cock again which had not gone fully down.she moaned and pushed down as i tongued at her pussy, pushing a finger into her tight bottom,eating her pussy until she sat bolt upright and came on my face.I moved my tongue to her bottom as she came on me, licking at her, until she collapsed forward,my cock was hard so i moved out from under her, positioned her on her knees and pushed my hard cock right up into her pussy and started to fuck her, slowly at first then faster.she came again her pussy pulsing around my cock, still fucking into her as she collapsed forward, laying down on the bed, my cock coming out.That was o.k. because i was always looking at that round bottom and i positioned my cock against the round hole and pushed forward,she was wet enough that the head slid in, she groaned and said something but i pushed forward and my cock eased its way up inside her tight hole until i could go no further.She seemed to try to push me out but as i eased back then pushed forward again my cock went in easier.So i went for it, i fucked up into her bottom getting a steady rhythm going, she seemed to be pushing back, groaning, so i grabbed her hips and pulled her up and fucked her as hard as i could.Her hand went underneath her, fingering her pussy until i felt her bottom clenching and unclenching my cock as she came again, which made me shoot my load right up into her tight bottom.Fuck it was intense as i splattered her insides with hot cumm, intense as she reached back and pulled me into her.We both collapsed and after awhile, my cock poppped out of her,as we lay there.She moved down and licked and sucked my cock clean,then asked would i lick her bottom and pussy clean.I started with her pussy and after a short time she came again.I kept seeing alba for some time after that, she always insisted i fuck her bottom, and i always insisted that after i had done so she lick me clean.I loved it so much i left my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous