Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took many minutes for things to calm down sufficiently for us to untangle and part.

She quickly tip toed off to the bathroom, picking up her clothes on the way as I lay gasping still on the bed. Her face was still aflame with our activities. I got out of bed slowly and picking up my clothes, padded off upstairs to take a shower. I took my time doing all this since I was still coming to terms with what had happened and I wanted her to have the time to pick up her things and leave if she wished, without meeting me. I had a feeling a meeting right now might be awkward for us both.

I came down in fresh clothes after a while and she had not waited. I was still hazy about it all and sat down, a bit shaky, at my work station. Though as you can imagine hardly any work got done as my mind was darting all over the place. The possible reasons were obvious. Her marriage was not as fulfilling as it might have been if Dwayne had been more into it than just his work.

No excuse for what had happened but at least a reason.

What would I do or say if Brenda were to find out. With that thought I went back up to the guest bedroom and looked around to see if I had tidied up well enough. Apparently I had. I was nervous.

Too soon, Brenda was home and calling out for me. I walked up from the basement where I was still struggling with trying to work. Brenda gave a me a hug and a kiss but my mind was not in it. She talked about her day and about things that had happened at work and I responded with the ususal comment or two. When Brenda talked of her day, she was basically downloading information and not really looking for me to answer, at least, not the first half an hour or so. So I just about picked up the highlights of what she was saying and tried to stay tuned in but Marion stayed in my mind and the fabulous sex we had had. Now, make no mistake sex between me and Brenda had always been explosive and still was but it had been years, definitely longer than our marriage, since I had had another woman and it amazed me to know that sex with Marion was as good as it was with Brenda. Different but lovely.

The evening went on that way. Brenda chatting and me mumbling some inane response. After she had slipped the children into bed, we sat down and flipped through the news papers. A routine evening for us.

I was feeling sufficiently guilty to be nervous whenever Brenda came near. I imagined that her senses will tell her something, she was always perceptive.

Time to get into bed for the night and I was quite nervy. As we slipped into bed and she flipped the light switch I started feeling calmer. The evening had passed without her finding out about the afternoon. She snuggled up against my shoulder and kissed my arm, her fingers tracing over my chest.

Slowly, in the darkness, she leaned up to my ear and kissing it lightly, whispered.

"Thank you for the afternoon, Jamie".

She then quickly turned snuggled against my chest and shut her eyes as I lay frozen on the sheets!

12