All Comments on 'Friends Go Swimming'

by Anonymous77

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Good first story

Good start, you need to flesh out the story more. with more feeling and sensations. try to add more to the story line and when describing the sex scene's add more to how the physical and mental feelings are going. Just a thought..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get Real!

You were doing well until you reached the part about moving your lips from her lips to her neck - then you jumped to rubbing her pussy while sucking her nipples...........way too fast, no build up to it.

Then the part about getting up from Marissa to jump in bed with Staci defies logic AND reality.............ruined the whole story! GET REAL!! Finish the story with Marissa.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
Show, don't tell

SHOW, DON'T TELL!!! (Paragraph 1)

All of this information could come out easily in the course of the story, rather than a recitation at the beginning.

I have the same comment about Paragraph 2, combined with the observation that the statistical catalog is not very erotic except to teenage boys.

Fifteen minutes of fucking - that's pretty good anywhere, and highly unlikely for a guy's first time. I know this is Literotica - but the effect would be just as good if you talked about the difficulty of holding off - forget the exact timing - was your protagonist using a stop watch of the kind one uses to take splits as well as total time?

cross13cross13over 10 years ago
AGREE

I have to agree with gemman, but i cant really say anything much, i love to write stories but i have yet to post one on here do to the fact that im afraid i wouldnt be able to do wat gemman advised, im more of a backstory and main story writer and can not seem to get the intimate parts, feelings, and details down exactly how i want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TMI

What doses it matter what cup size her breast are??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it going

Keep story going

Anonymous77Anonymous77over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all of the feedback! good and bad. And Cross13, don't worry, this is my first of a few submissions, this community helps eachother with errors. I learned a bit from these comments, also it helps to use the free editor page. Oh and by the way the idea that I will just dive into bed with Staci does defy logic, that's why it wont work like that, there is more for Marissa...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Don't both writing any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Cross13, ever heard of spelling, grammar and punctuation? A dozen errors in one paragraph is pretty impressive. Thirteen if you count the superfluous comma after 'feelings'.

"I have to agree with gemman, but i cant really say anything much, i love to write stories but i have yet to post one on here do to the fact that im afraid i wouldnt be able to do wat gemman advised, im more of a backstory and main story writer and can not seem to get the intimate parts, feelings, and details down exactly how i want to."

I can't, I, I, due, I'm, I wouldn't, what, I'm, cannot, I...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So so

Decent story I suppose, needs a lot more character building and

storyline to it. For the next one, definately add more depth to it. "Would you like some storyline with that sex?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep going

Can't wait to see what happens with Staci.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous