Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you seem to be in a hurry, more than me, mumma,", Nivedita pulled her mother's leg. "You decide whenever you want. But you have to arrange everything and convince Vijay, too."

"I will tell Arun to handle that" Jaya responded.

"Great, so much confidence in Arun in just one morning!" Nivedita joked.

This talk was making Jaya feel wet between her legs after a long time. She could feel her juices sliding down her leg and this made her uncomfortable. At the other end, Nivedita felt her breast tighten and her nipples stand erect, just visualizing her own mother being ravished in front of her husband and her. This was not happening; Her own mother was proposing this arrangement? This was definitely not happening. Her sex urge was gearing up; she was looking forward to this evening, whenever her mother arranged it.

That evening when Arun returned home, he found there was an unusual quietness. Both Nivedita and his mother-in-law had a very musky blush and nobody told him anything. He changed and came to Arun's flat. Arun too did not tell him anything. After about 2-3 pegs, Arun thought that it would be the right time to tell Vijay.

"Vijay, you must be very anxious to know why I wanted to meet your mother-in-law after you made the proposition a few days back. I wanted to hear the same thing from her. I have told her that I intend to see that Nivedita bears your child, without anyone's help. However, I have a plan which I shall not tell you. I need your 100 percent approval for what I intend to do." Arun spoke confidently keeping an eye on Vijay's reaction. But Vijay had his trust in me and had resigned to what his mother-in-law had dictated, since he too wanted to be a father.

Again I told him to excuse me the next morning and to ask Jaya to meet me the next day. He went back to his flat totally confused.

"Vijay, I am going to arrange something sex-iting with the help of Jaya and if possible with Nivedita, and I want you to go along with it. Do I have your approval & no questions? Also this shall be a secret between us four, just like a family matter."

Vijay nodded his head in agreement and the evening continued. The next day was Saturday. I eagerly awaited Jaya to make an appearance. Right on time she rang the bell; but this time Nivedita was standing on their open door, smiling knowingly.

"Oh, I remained at home in case the door closed with the wind" She giggled.

I waved to her and as soon as Jaya walked in, I closed the door. Jaya had remained quite close, and I put my arm around her waist and took her again to the bedroom. I wanted her to desperately want me, so I only wanted to have a little foreplay without going any further.

I pulled her to me and pressed my lips to hers. For her this was a surprising encounter, and after a little while she started to respond. I pressed her to me and I could feel her taut breasts poking into me. She was pressing her to my stiff cock.

"Jaya, I want to fuck you" I broke the kiss and said to her. "I want to make up for all these years that you have remained without a cock."

"Arun, please fuck me now. Pleeeease." She implored. "I can't wait any more."

I pushed my hand to her breast and tried to cup her left boob. I was surprised to find that it had a rigidity of a teenager. The boob did not have a sag and was like a hard boiled egg. For her age it was fantastic maintenance of her body. I pressed, and I could hear her moan. She wanted a harsher punishment. I released her breast and pushed my hand, under her blouse and cupped her breast again.

The feel on skin on skin was electrifying. I felt Jaya shuddering and clinging to me and deduced that she must have had an orgasm. We were both having a sheen of sweat, and I proceeded to kiss her still tweaking her bare nipple. She was enjoying the whole act.

I then slowly laid her on the bed and removed my hand for her tit. She lay panting on the bed. I now had her attention and would now tell her my plan.

"Jaya, I want you to arrange for a dinner at your place today evening for the four of us. Do not let Vijay know about our plan. You will only watch and not say a word, except for the usual talk. I may touch Nivedita, but I assure you that what I have told you still stands. I will not fuck her, at least today. I want you to go back and send Nivedita here. I need to brief her, too. But do not tell her nor ask her what we have discussed. The more suspense the better for Vijay. I will tell Nivedita to brief you on my plan."

Jaya adjusted her blouse and slowly, yet hesitatingly left for her flat. I pulled her to me and whispered in her ear' "Jaya, I am going to the market to get you a gift. I hope you will wear it for me. What is your booboo size?" I asked for her bra size by moving my palms over her breasts.

"36...." she whispered and opened the door.

On hearing the click of our door, Nivedita opened her door. She was as inquisitive. Her mother headed towards their flat and whispered something to her. There was a surprised look on her face and she looked towards me. "Now?" was all she said.

"Yes" I replied.

"Like this?" she queried.

"Well, if you want to keep them on your side you are most welcome." I could see a blush forming on both their faces.

Nivedita hesitatingly came into my flat. This was the first time that she had come into my house after this event had started.

I then made her sit on the sofa and told her the sequence that would unfold in her bedroom. It would start with the dinner and then she would retire to her room and Jaya would go to her own room. We would watch TV while they would get ready, in what ever manner was comfortable to them. As Vijay went to Nivedita I would proceed to Jaya. Today Nivedita would be allowed to fuck only Vijay. But she could touch & suck if she wanted.

As I explained to Nivedita, she was fidgeting and crossing & uncrossing her legs. The erotic blush of anticipation on her face was exotic. She was effusing sex all over herself. I could have jumped on her and she would have welcomed it. It is indeed rare that your own mother was consenting to breed you with your neighbour and yet more participate in the fornication process.

Nivedita had known about wife swapping and group sex when in college and as girl-talk; but had never thought that she would be part of it any time in her married life. She had great dreams of lovemaking and had saved herself for her hubby, but all her dreams were shattered. Besides her husband sporting a puny 5 inch cock, it could not satisfy her even for a quickie. In fact it shrunk quicker than a quickie. She had at times tried to end her sex with an orgasm by fingering herself. But she was not too good at it. She had resigned to her fate, and now the clouds on her sexual horizon had been lifted by her own mother.

Nivedita's mind was in a whirl. Here was she sitting with another man, though her friend, in his room, all alone talking about a plan to be fucked. She had felt wetness between her legs and now she felt it slide down her thigh. She thanked herself for wearing a saree, which would cover any wet spots.

This talk of being a witness to her own breeding was pushing her towards a peak. She was more shocked at what I had told her. I would be fucking her mother, and that too in front of her and her husband. She realized that if this talk could turn her on so much, what would be when she actually saw a fuck in progress.

But she was also filled with apprehension ' would Vijay be excited too? Would his penis be hard for her to be impregnated?'. She was at the peak of her ovulation and just a good spurt of his semen could do the job; a job which was taking too long.

Nivedita was also visualizing how long was Arun's cock. She had not seen any huge cocks. Would it be like Vijay's? Would it be bigger or longer? She was lost in her thoughts. All these thoughts had made her inner feelings to be in a turmoil and a tear streaked down her cheek. She came to her senses only when she felt my fingers on her cheek.

"Hey, Nivedita. Are you ok? In case you don't want to go ahead with your mothers' proposal, there is no problem. We can all understand," I tried to tell her.

"No, no, please. I want to go ahead with it. My relatives are asking stupid questions and I am embarrassed to face them. I want to get pregnant. I sincerely hope that Vijay can impregnate me during this period. I am at the peak of my ovulation." She explained. "In fact I am grateful to you that you suggested this arrangement and not took the opportunity to have intercourse with me."

"Nivedita, can I ask you a straight forward question?" I asked.

"Sure why not. Please be free to ask anything. You don't have to hesitate." She replied.

"In case" I continued " if Vijay is not able to impregnate you, would you mind having sex with me. I wanted to be clear with you, because Vijay is a very good friend of mine and I do not wish anything to break our friendship."

Nivedita did not reply immediately and after sometime, with her face turning crimson red nodded.

"Nivedita, I need to hear your approval" I told her.

"No, I have no problem to overcome this problem. But I am sure you will not mention this to anybody." She asked cautiously.

I moved forward and hugged her. Then I told her to go home and to prepare for the evening. She asked me if there was anything special that she should prepare, and I replied that she should turn on the heat. She heard me, then hurriedly opened the door and skipped to her flat.

I dressed up and went straight to a ladies lingerie store. It was very embarrassing, as most of them were ladies. I managed to corner a sales girl and told her that my wife was visiting me after almost a year and that I wanted present her some really exciting innerwear. She led me to an inner room and showed me a variety of accessories.

I visualized Jaya's figure in front and told the girl that my wife had a very fair skin and her vital stats were 36-26-38. I also told her that I like a light pink colour or a purple colour. She showed me many sets, of which I picked two sets of the most see-through and enticing bra and panties. One set was pink and the other black. I also bought a black lacy over coat. In fact one bra was so small that it would only cover a strip that barely covered the nipples

I don't know why but I also told the girl to give me a micro-mini, and if possible in lingerie material. This girl must have read my thoughts and showed me the most erotic and skimpy skirt which must have been a palm width high with an elastic band and was lacy and very smooth to feel. I also bought a red thong to go with it.

I carried these with me to my office, well wrapped so that no one could see. Vijay was very curious to know but I did not tell him too.

I was eager to reach home and have a bath. Vijay was on tenter-hooks and anxious to know what was in store in the evening. At about 8PM I dressed in my short pants and wore a buttoned shirt. I had put on the most fragrant wild flower aroma scent. My penis was at it stoutest and I had trouble setting him in my shorts.

I selected the pink coloured bra that was tiny & panty to suit and wrapped in a gift paper. I had bought a cut-glass vase for Nivedita and a bottle of sweet wine for Vijay.

I rang their bell. Vijay opened the door & welcomed me in. He was in his pajamas. Nivedita had a satin shirt & pajama night suit, whilst Jaya was in a saree. We all wished each other and got to casual conversation, which had a sense of apprehension.

I gave the wine bottle to Vijay and the vase to Nivedita. I then handed the wrapped parcel to Jaya, and when Vijay & Nivedita were engrossed in keeping their gifts, whispered to her that I would love to see her in these gifts today.

"What's it?" she asked anxiously.

"A small something to make an already beautiful person to be more attractive to me." I replied and winked to her. "Jaya will you please wear a salwar for me, before dinner?" "Why is this saree not good?" she asked.

"The saree as well as the person inside is getting me hot. But I want to get hotter." I said and she smiled.

She then went inside and I took it that she wanted to change. After a few minutes, she came out and asked me to come inside her room. Vijay & Nivedita looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ajay, how can I wear this? What will Vijay think of me?" she was unsure to wear the bra & panty which she held in her hands.

"The only reason that comes to my mind for you not to wear this is that Vijay may want to impregnate you instead of Nivedita," I joked "Please Jaya you must wear it. For Vijay's sake. We have to get him fired up to make our exercise a success. We have to excite him. You will look wonderful. Take my word for it. Change & come out. Another thing, when we enter their room later, Vijay & you have to undress each other and ask Nivedita to undress me."

She was shocked. "How can my son-in-law undress me or me undress him? That would be incest." She said.

"Jaya, if you had given him the opportunity, he would have married & fucked you. You are beautiful." I hugged her and fondled her breast. She agreed to do so. "Please tell Nivedita not to change."

I came out to a quizzical expression from these two. Nivedita raised her eyebrows to me and smiled.

"Hey, what was all that about?" Vijay queried.

"Well, I was explaining what we all are expected to do. Hope you are ready for surprises?" I told him.

The dinner was wonderful and I played footsie with Jaya, who had changed to a nice salwar and Nivedita. I was sure the anticipation was getting them wet. After dinner, as the table was being cleared by Jaya & Nivedita, I told them to join us for some wine.

After some time they joined us. Nivedita and Vijay sat on one sofa and jaya sat on a chair next to mine.. Our conversation was about Nivedita and Vijay trying for a baby and the efforts that they had made. They were all anxious to go through todays event now more so for their own enjoyment rather than trying for a baby as Nivedita had resigned herself that she would not be able to bear a child.

I told Nivedita that she should be positive and hope for the best. They then excused themselves and said that they would retire to their rooms.

Vijay & me watched the daughter & mother leave. I was sure that they were well heated to expect the best. Now was the time to brief Vijay.

"Vijay, I hope you know what has been decided. The three of us are going to excite you sexually to help you hold on to your erection and give you a chance to impregnate Nivedita. Just do what you are told without any hesitation. This arrangement will remain a secret between us. Close the door when you go to your room, but don't lock it. I promise you, that you will be successful."

The time was about 11PM. We had a few more drinks and then we headed towards the rooms, - Vijay to Nivedita and me to Jaya's room. I entered the room to find Jaya sitting on the bed. She became tense when she saw me coming in. I closed the door slowly and kneeled in front of her.

"Jaya, my dear, you don't want me to fuck you. If you don't, then please tell me, I will not feel bad."

"No, please you are doing us a favour Arun."

"A favour? For me you are a virgin who was unfortunate to be left without sex for a long time. Jaya you have the most beautiful boobs that I have ever seen." I looked into her eyes. They portrayed a sadness of what she had missed for a long time. They also showed expectation of her forthcoming fucking.

I raised myself up and kissed her. Initially she was hesitant but then her kisses turned on like a hungry lioness. She sucked on my tongue and grunted her urgency. Her arms went behind my neck, as my hands went to her breasts. They were taut. I pushed her onto the bed and felt her bra and slipped my hand down to her cunt. It felt wet.

I broke her kiss and raised her on the bed. I told her it was time for us to act. I gave her my hand and made her stand. She tied her long silky hair in a bun. I put my arm around her waist and walked her towards Vijay & Nivedita's bedroom. I knocked on their door and we heard Nivedita asking us to come in. She was on the bed while Vijay was near the door.

I greeted them, "Hey guys, are you all set. First things first. Let us dim the lights. In fact do you have candles. We could do this in candle light."

Nivedita had an aromatic candle lying close by, which she lit. I then told Jaya & Vijay to undress each other, without going further than the under wear, which was not to be taken out, except by the partners, like opening a seal of a bottle. I said that Nivedita and me would do the same.

There was a shocked silence. "Come on guys, let us do it slowly and erotically and not tear off our clothes."

I put out my hand for Nivedita, which she took slowly. I stood her up next to me and hugged her to me. I could feel her tits poking into me. I pressed my cock to her.

Nivedita was shocked to feel the rigidity of my cock and she was not sure if it was a cock or a baton. I had a penis which was extremely well endowed, waiting to taste new prey.

She reached to undo my shirt buttons and I did the same with her night suit shirt. She had a cute set of boobs, small- just like a 16 year old. She wore a white flimsy bra, over which I let my hand pass stirring her nipple. She closed her eyes as she fumbled with the last of the button. I slipped the shirt over her shoulders and she let it fall. As she slid it off she pressed her chest forward in a very erotic way.

She slid my shirt and I let it fall. I had a muscled chest but her eyes were riveted on my cock which was waiting to come out. She looked in my eyes and then at Jaya and Vijay. Vijay was engrossed in his mother-in-law's breast which were always out of reach for him, but were so near. Now here they were covered in the flimsiest bra he had ever seen. Jaya's mouth fell looking at what her mother was wearing.

"Mom from where did you get this bra? You look like a goddess." She said.

Vijay had his palm on Jaya's left breast and he literally drooled. His shirt too was off and I could see that my exercise was going to be a success. A bulge had formed in his pajamas. Jaya's breasts were rising and falling to feel her son-in-laws hands on her breast. This were the second male hands feeling her breasts in the last two days.

Her hands went to the pajama string that Vijay wore. She pulled on it and it fell around his legs. His underwear was bulging. Suddenly he hugged her like a long lost love, pressing his prick into her.

I turned Nivedita to face away from me and to watch her husband & mom and held her by her breasts, tweaking her stiff nipples. She was literally purring. I then slipped my hands to the elastic band of her night suit and slid them down whilst feeling her legs all the way down. I had my face right next to her black panty clad arse. I kissed her there and she froze.

I removed the pajamas around her feet and stood up. Keeping her facing her husband and mother, I moved her hands backwards to my shorts. The first thing she did was grab my pole. She gasped at what she held in her hands; this was unbelievable – such a long and hard prick. She had never had the fortune to be screwed with such a tool.

She turned round and I saw that her pussy was shaved and clean. She had trouble pulling my shorts down as it got stuck on my pole. She somehow pulled my shorts down and during this her face came close to my underwear. She inhaled the musky smell and enjoyed it.

All this time the room was filled with moans and grunts. I then made my surprise announcement.

"Ladies, now is the time for the surprise. We have to undress each other. But we cannot have intercourse. Feel and be felt."

Nivedita did not waste the least time. I had my underwear sliding down in record time. My prick slapped on her cheek. She held it and kissed it.