Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

I bent and sucked at her clit & this sent her in a tizzy. I told her to close her eyes as I made her to sit. I put her feet down and then I lifted her in my arms; she wound her arms around my neck and for a fraction of a second she opened her eyes, but I kissed them shut. I took her to my bedroom and put her down in front of the full length mirror, reminding her to shut her eyes.

"Presenting to the world the most gorgeous cunt I have come across." Saying this I asked her to open her eyes. She slowly opened her eyes and the sight that greeted her put a smile of satisfaction on her face. She lowered her hands and felt her cunt. She slid her finger along the entire length of her lower lips feeling the slippery cum that had trickled earlier.

I held her like that and bent her asking her to hold the dressing table. I wanted to fuck her from behind. I had taken off my shorts and my pole was at full attention. I held it in my hand and slid it between her thighs. She felt my tip at her vaginal entrance. She brought her hand to my prick and positioned it at the entrance and I pushed. Yesterday's sexercise had opened her and my 8" pole slid in smoothly.

She must have felt a little pain and this brought her to straighten & stand up. She was now fixed on my pole and her back was pushed against my chest. I had my hands around and her both her breasts in my hands. She had her eyes closed and I could see her in the mirror. Her facial expression was extremely erotic. I kissed her neck and she bent her head to one side shifting her hair with one hand. Her other hand had slid down to where our organs had fused.

She slid her hand over my cock; and then started to tickle her clit which was now popping out through its covers. Her eyes were still closed. I now thought of doing something different.

I slowly bent her forward again and this made her rest her weight on her hands on the dressing table. I held her by her waist and pulled myself out. I could feel her vagina lips clutching the slipping prick. Then without any notice, I rammed into her.

"Ouch, ooooh my God," she yelped " Arun, slowly... its paining".

I pulled out and rammed back. Her yelps turned to moans. I could see her pert hanging boobs swinging, - rather moving like a small mound of jelly. Her mouth was open and her breath was fast. I then stopped and bent over her sweaty back, still fully into her..

"Jaya, just do what I say" I whispered into her ear. She displayed a surprised look on her face.

I bent down and put my hands under her knees and motioned her to bend them. I was still into her and in the same position I bent down and lifted her skewered onto my pole. She whooped not expecting this sudden position. She was now totally spread and my cock into her was throbbing. I stabilized her in my arms and started to rock to & fro.

My cock was rubbing towards the roof of her pussy and titillating her clitoris. She lay her head on my shoulder as I moved her in the same position to my bed. Her long hair was tickling my balls. I put her down on her knees without separating from her like a dog stuck to the bitch. She lay on her knees and bent forward sticking her bum into the air. I held her waist and pistoned into her till she was being pushed forward with every stroke.

She must have cum at least three to four times as her moans and shivers followed cby sudden clutches on my prick displayed.

Then I could feel the familiar twirl in my balls as they geared to spurt their load into Jaya. "Jaya, I am going t cum. Should I pull out or can I spurt into you."

"Arun, please don't pull out cum in me, please pour your spunk into me. I have been yearning for this after last night." She was begging me.

I held her waist and pushed myself further into her. She could feel hot streams pumping into her womb, without any care that she could get impregnated. Suddenly she slumped forward and I fell on her.

My now shrinking cock slid out of her lubricated cunt and the bed-sheet stained with the juices pouring out of her nicely shaved hole.

We were both bathed in sweat and I fondled her boobs and put s finger in her moist hole. She turned round and kissed me on my lips sliding her tongue into my mouth.

"Arun, that was the most wonderful love making session I have had." She said as we entwined ourselves into each other's sweat, - sliding over or under each other.

"Nivedita must be wondering what is happening here." I reminded her.

"Arun, tell me frankly. Didn't you want to fuck Nivedita instead of me?" she asked.

"To be frank,- yes. But sincerely speaking you turned me on with your lovely body and the long hair. Your husband must have been a lucky man."

She blushed, anticipating further praises. I then proposed to her to suck me dry. She was hesitant in the beginning but got up and took my flaccid prick towards her lips. Initially she hesitated as she had never done this before. But she got the hang of it and I could see her head bobbing up & down,

My pole got back to life and in a short time shot a small dose in her mouth. She pulled back as my sperms rolled down her lips. She tasted it with her tongue and seemed to like the taste.

"I think I got to do this more often. You taste good." She said.

"My prick is your lollipop. Any time you want it, please feel free to drop in." I said as she giggled and flattened her breasts on my chest and kissed me.

We then got up; had a bath and dressed up. Jaya said that in fact she had forgotten that she had come to invite me for lunch. We made up my bed, changed the covers & went towards their flat. Vijay had gone out to get beers. Nivedita opened the door with a knowing smile.

"Hey Mom, I had asked you to invite Arun for lunch, not to have a bath at his house." She poked fun at her mom knowing fully well what must have happened. Jaya brushed her joke aside and went in. A short time later Vijay returned and we had lunch. The afternoon was spent frolicking in the respective bedrooms.

Our experiment was proven successful when after about a month, Vijay barged in my flat in the evening and pronounced that he was going to be a father. I hugged him and we danced around. That night I had dinner at their place.

I was very happy for Vijay, more so because he was sure it was his own baby. little did he know that I had played a major role in fertilizing Nivedita with my eggs, in his absence, taking both mother and daughter, with their consent, sometimes together in their own bed, sometimes in the afternoons in the absence of Vijay or mostly as a quickie in the morning on the kitchen counter, when Vijay was in the bath. After all what are friends for!

Now that all was alright and had its happy ending, it is time to commence my next sexcapade.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers