Friends In Need Are Friends Indeed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
705 Followers

"Wow what a size!" she exclaimed sliding her hand over my 8 inch rod.

Jaya turned round to watch. She shuddered in fear that this prick could be too much for her long unused cunt. She shivered. Vijay had pulled down panty and she stood with her arms crossed over her breast. We were all in our birthday suits. The bra's too came off. The mother daughter had contrasting yet superb breasts. They were nice and taut. Their nipples were rigid and stiff. Nivedita had pink areola around her nipples while Jaya had slightly darker ones. While Nivedita had a clean shaven vagina, Jaya had a thick bush of brownish hand.

But the most interesting aspect seen was that Vijay had a torrid stand. His 5 inch penis was at full attention. He had to screw someone. His mother-in-law had stirred a chord in him. He had wanted to pull her to the bed and screw her, but the Master of Ceremony was me. I asked Nivedita to go to him. I held out my hand to Jaya. She blushed and slowly extended her hand to me. I pulled her to me and we clasped each other. Our bodies had a sheen of sweat and we slid against one another. My prick poked her at her belly but she made no attempt to touch it. She must have wanted me to take the lead. I let my hand go to her hair bun and let her hair fall in a cascade around her back.

It created a very erotic screen from Vijay & Nivedita. She was seeing her mother in this fashion for the first time. She too envied her mother's body and breasts. Vijay had one hand around her breasts and the other was feeling her cunt. Nivedita pulled him to the bed and we could see Vijay heading straight for her cunt. His penis was poised at Nivedita's pussy entrance, but their eyes were rooted on us.

It was our turn to excite them. I whispered to Jaya that we should now give them a show of their life and I turned her towards them. She had her eyes closed and one hand covered her bushy pussy. I slid my hand from behind and clasped her breast, sliding my fingers over her taut flesh and resting my fingers on her nipples.

Jaya moaned loudly. To be fondled in front of her son-in-law and daughter was a exciting proposition. She could not control the moans that left her lips. I started to hump her from the back. I made her keep her hands on my prick and this time she held me tightly.

Vijay was in no mood to let go of his cock-stand. Nivedita's bum rested on the edge of the bed and her feet rested on the ground. She had spread her legs wide to accommodate Vijay. He had fixed his feet on the ground and put his pressure on Nivedita. He pushed his hard-on into Nivedita who yelped feeling his invasion in her vagina. It was the first time that he was being sexually aggressive with her. She liked it. She pushed her breast onto his chest and held him to her by putting her arms around him.

He was going in and out of her like a high powered piston. Nivedita was moaning her urges; she could feel a rumble of a shiver going through her. Vijay had not yet cum, was she having her orgasm? Then the dam broke, she came with thundering shudder. Her moans resounded in the room. This was her first orgasm since her marriage to Vijay.

Vijay was totally turned on to see his mother-in-law in the nude. His hard-on had no intention of letting him down. He took full advantage of this. Our experiment was a grand success. He could feel Nivedita's nails scratching his back. She had sunk her teeth into his shoulder and her legs had wound around his arse pulling him into her. Hardly had one wave passed through her, the next one was lined up. She was having multiple orgasms. Maybe her orgasms had been lined up all along and today's turn-on had opened the flood gates of her eroticism.

Vijay was pistoning his tool in Nivedita's hot & well lubricated tunnel and this was not lost to Jaya. Her moans had increased and she was humping backward into my pole. I had slipped a finger into her hole, which was hot & moist with her cum. Her hand had clasped harder around my penis and her wriggles had increased.

I turned her around and kissed her nipples and bit her breasts; she had her eyes closed as she could feel my thick pole poking at her belly. I increased my pressure on her boobs and tweaked her nipples harder wanting to see how much she could take. She only moaned her approval. I held her by her shoulders and slowly stepped back towards the bed.

As the edge of the bed touched her calf's, she realized that the final assault was on. She slowly sat on the bed just near the head of her daughter going through a continuous throes of orgasms. The bed was jerking to the strokes of Vijay into Nivedita. I pushed her to lay on the bed besides her daughter, close to where Vijay's prick was entering and exiting Nivedita's tunnel. This event happened about a foot away from her. Her eyes were caught on the entry point glistening with their joint juices.

Nivedita opened her eyes and found her mother lying next to her. She reached out and her hand touched her mother's 36 breasts. Vijay's strokes moved her fingers on Jaya's breasts caressing her nipples. Jaya let her daughter's hand lay on her breast, still being fucked by Vijay's.

Nivedita looked up to find my 8 inch rod stiff and ready for action. She removed her hand from her mother's breast and held my prick. There was lust in her eyes. But she looked at me with almost cloudy eyes, savoring Vijay's prick and holding the other in hand. She slowly brought my prick to her mother's starving cunt, who like her had her feet on the ground, on the opposite side of the bed. I spread Jaya's thighs wide as Nivedita placed my cock head at the mouth of her mother's bushy cunt.

The cunt was properly lubricate with the cum. I pushed to let my cock head into Jaya's cunt. I was surprised to find her cunt entrance very tight, like a virgin's vagina. She yelped. And held me by my shoulders. I bent down and kissed her. Then I started to push further into her. Just like a new bride she was feeling the pain of the invading prick into her.

"Oow, ooow, ouch ...." She cried as I humped into her without breaking contact, "Please be gentle Arun. I have not had sex for a long time. You have a thick cock. It's paining."

I could guess her pain due to no sexual activity. Vijay was watching us intently. He could not believe that his mother-in-law could accommodate such a huge rod into her. I also guessed that he wanted to have his mother-in-law more than his wife, but I had to excite him more. Now that his mental block had vaporized, his next target would be Jaya.

My humping had made my penis slide about two inches into Jaya. She had clamped her teeth to keep out the pain. I slipped a little back and then with one push, let my cock enter her fully.

She let out a shrill cry and thrashed as she was pinned on my thick penis. She felt like her cunt would be split wide open. The pain was excruciating.

'why did she get into this mess?' This thought ran into her mind. But her daughter's interest was the prime aim. She could do anything to achieve it.

I bent and fixed my lips onto hers, to stop her cries. Tears were flowing down her cheeks. I did not move wanting her cunt to adjust to my thickness. Soon I could feel her legs going around my back. I slid out of her vagina and rammed back. Jaya's pain had disappeared and was replaced by a warm feeling of sex. She could recollect the days when her husband returned from the front, on leave and satisfied his long hunger of sex. Their sex would continue till the early morning.

As I rammed into her her whole body moved to my strokes. Her orgasms had taken over her. She had her head over the bed edge and moved to & fro to my strokes. I felt like I was screwing a 18 year old. Her vagina had clasped my prick and was literally milking me. Her taut breasts were juggling front & back with my strokes and Vijay & Nivedita were an audience to this sight.

Vijay could not bear this and spurted his cum into Nivedita. She felt the warm jets shooting into her and tightened her hold on him and then he lay on Nivedita spent of his energy.

Now it was my turn to give them a show. I rammed into Jaya, who was lost into an erotic world of her own. Her eyes were closed; her mouth was open and she moaned like a hungry animal, asking for more.

I felt a familiar feeling in my balls and after a little while I increased my pace of fucking and shot my hot spunk into Jaya's cave. We held each other tightly and rolled on the bed without separating. I now lay below and Jaya was on top of me. Her hair was spread all over us as we sucked on each other's lips and tongues, away from the sight of the daughter & son-in-law.

All of us were drenched in sweat and Jaya's hair was stuck to her back. Though Vijay had pulled out of Nivedita and I was still hard inside Jaya, I decided to take one more shot at getting Vijay to get a hard on. I wanted Nivedita to enjoy her long evading multiple orgasms.

I nudged Jaya to sit on me without breaking. I wanted her to fuck me the 'Cow Girl' Style, - her on top of me. She was ready for anything. She shyly glanced sideways and balanced herself. Then slowly she started to raise herself and lower down onto my pole. Nivedita watched with awe, - first at my never ending hard-on and then her mother bouncing on my pole.

Vijay felt his penis stirring to life seeing his mother-in-law from this angle; and in a few moments his hard-on was in full spring. He turned Nivedita on her stomach and lifted her waist. He entered her from behind. She would have allowed him to do anything, even fuck her in her arse. But that could be done later. The first hurdle was over. Here we were the son-in-law fucking his wife 'doggy style', while the mother-in-law was humping the neighbour on the same bed.

This time after stroking for about ten minutes, we all came together. We slid out of our partners and lay down together on the same bed.

"Vijay tell me the truth," I asked " Did you come in Nivedita? Are you not happy that we did this? Were you not turned on by your mother-in-law?" I purposely said 'mother-in-law' as I wanted him to lose his inhibitions. He blushed and smiled but did not say anything.

Nivedita had a very satisfied smile on her face. We were still sleeping opposite to one another our head was where Nivedita and Vijay rested their feet. We did not have to turn to see each outer; and our faces were next to each others' sex pots.

I asked Nivedita "Did Vijay pump his seed in you? Are you satisfied?" She did not reply but what she did surprised us all. She leaned forward and kissed my cock.

"Nivedita, please don't do that or you may force me to carry on where Vijay has stopped." I teased her.

Without the slightest hesitation she moved forward and took me into her mouth. I could see my pole erecting himself. Vijay looked on in horror as his wife took my prick like a lollipop in her mouth. I whispered to Jaya to do the same to him. She hesitated but a little pressure on her boobs and nipples she moved forward and as Vijay watched in surprise, took his flaccid tool in her mouth.

Vijay could only look on as mom and daughter competed to do their best. Their to and fro movement, coupled with both Vijay and me massaging the tits and fingering their pussies brought out groans from both females.

I looked at Vijay and made a sign that I would like to fuck Nivedita and that he should slowly change places and fuck Jaya. Initially I could see a hesitation at me suggesting to take his wife, but the following suggestion to fuck his mother-in-law overcame his hesitation.

Slowly we changed position. Now as Nivedita's mouth was on my cock & her soft fingers fondled my balls; I had my mouth next to her pussy. This was the same position with Vijay, who now sported a royal hard-on. I lowered my face to Nivedita's recently battered cunt, which was glistening with Vijay's juices. I licked her clit which made her shudder.

"Arun please fuck me with your long pole and push Vijay's semen to my womb. I don't want to take any chances." Jaya was a quiet spectator busy with a mouthful of cock.

"Vijay, I hope you don't mind." But before he could reply, Jaya spoke' "I don't think he will mind. This is for both of them, isn't it?" she was clearly enjoying her son-in-law and did not want to miss a chance of getting screwed by him.

Now that Vijay had deposited a load of his sperms in her cavity, she could only hope to get pregnant from them. I obliged her. I turned around and lay on Nivedita. I placed the head of my cock on her pussy lips and pressed into her. Her smooth and shaved pussy lips fluted to allow entry. The thickness of my shaft parted her lips and put her to a minor discomfort. She winched and bit her lip. I pushed a little and the shaft slid in.

"Oh my god! Your penis is very big Arun, please be a little slow. Don't tear me. I am not used to such thickness." She pleaded.

I kissed her lips and sucked on her lower lip. She licked my lips and after some time our tongues played a duel. Her nipples were fully aroused and erect and I took this opportunity to slide in forcefully but slowly. She could feel the intrusion and felt as though a huge pole was being put into her. She tried to back out, but I held her by her waist and poked in slowly like an injection needle. She wrapped her arms around me as I lay on her with her nipples poking into me and put both her legs around my waist. I waited for some time for her to adjust to my girth and then pulled out till only my tip remained in her.

I plunged into her. She felt as though the cock would come out of her throat. The intrusion was huge but a welcome one.

"Oooooo, my, my my........ fuck me, fuck me. Faster faster" her moans and pleadings increased.

I pulled out and pushed in increasing the frequency and force. Nivedita's hands had reached to my buttocks pulling me into her. I wanted her to be satisfied and be addicted to my cock so that we could carry on this fornication in future. I could feel myself getting a familiar feeling in my balls. I whispered in her ears that I was about to come and that I would like to spill on her breasts. She was in no mood to say yes or no and I pulled myself out of her steamy hole and held my cock pointed at her breast. The spurts of my semen shot out on her tiny boobs , her face and trickled on her stomach. I did not want Vijay to have doubts about his child, if this exercise was successful.

She reached out and lifted a little with her fingers and tasted them. She rubbed the sperms on her breasts all around and opened her hands for me to lie on her. I gave in to her and we slid on each other lubricated with my sperm.

In the meantime, we did not realize that Vijay was fucking Jaya and was lost to the world. Both of them were kissing and fondling each other as he entered and exited Jaya like a piston.

After almost 30 minutes his ferocity subsided. Jaya was totally bathed in sweat. I reached out and pressed her breasts. This was another first for her. Here were two males making love to her, when for such a long time she had none.

We got up and I declared that we all should have a group bath. We trooped into the bathroom and turned on the cold shower. It was a melee and everybody soaped everybody. Vijay was glued to Nivedita while I tried to have a standing fuck with Jaya. I did manage to insert my penis into her, but she was a little smaller in height. I put my hand s under her thighs and pulled her to me while sliding my pole into her.

As she garlanded my neck with her hands tightly, I supported myself with my hands on the bathroom wall. When I was steady, I moved front and back allowing Jaya's body to swing away and towards me, thereby sliding in & out of her hot tight cunt. Nivedita and Vijay were standing & looking. I reached out to Vijay and took his hand and led it to his mother-in-laws boobs. I then reached out to Nivedita and made her reach to the point where my prick entered her mother's bushy cunt.

After sometime when everyone got into rhythm, we were one mass on fucking individuals. Finally when our heat came down we washed ourselves and dried ourselves.

We came out and decided to take a nap. We were still without a shred of clothes. Vijay complimented Jaya on her bra & panty and she immediately gave the credit to me. Nivedita pouted her lips in mock anger and said "You did not give me such a gift?"

"Well, now that Vijay has seen it let him select some for you. His choice shall be much better than mine."

Tomorrow was Sunday and we had it all to ourselves. I held Jaya by her waist and led her to her bedroom. Once we reached the room she kissed me hungrily and thanked me for finding this solution for her son-in-law.

"I think you actually want to thank you for a good fucking from your son-in-law. Isn't it?" I teased her.

We tumbled on the bed and I took her tit in my mouth and nibbled on her tits." She started to giggle. Then we heard Nivedita's voice "Hey you love birds; go to sleep; its early morning."

We realized that the time was 4AM. I pulled her to me and let my hand go through her pubic hair.

"Jaya, I think you need a shave over here, just like Nivedita." I asked her.

"I don't know how to do it." She said helplessly.

"Well, I am just the guy. Tomorrow at my flat?" I proposed.

"Ok!" she replied.

We then slept and were awoken by the bright daylight. We found ourselves absolutely bare and she covered herself with the blanket and got up to wear her nighty. After a while and having had tea, I left for my flat. Vijay & Nivedita had still not got up.

The next day being a Sunday, we were all at home. The bell rang at around 11am. There was Jaya wearing a shirt and salwar slacks. She had an aura of a small child who had got her wish after a long time. I invited her inside.

She asked me what I was planning for lunch. I told her that I had planned to have her for lunch. She blushed and dropped her gaze down to her feet. I held her hand and led her to my kitchen.

"Hey, you please don't cook. Nivedita has planned a lavish lunch for us." Jaya piped.

"Well, I was planning to skewer something for lunch. But before that I need to clean it ... shave it and eat it!" I put my hands under her arms and lifted her onto the kitchen partition bench.

I pushed myself near her and kissed her. She was waiting for my first move. I could feel her tongue snaking into my mouth. I sucked on it and I could feel her shiver and moan her joy. I let my hand move to her boobs. I could feel that her boobs were tight and she had not worn any bra. I tore off her shirt and clamped my mouth on her nipple. Jay shrieked as she got off her first orgasm.

I moved down to her stomach kissing my way. I reached to the knots of her salwar pant and pulled them with my teeth. I pushed my mouth between her thighs and she widened them. I came away and brought her legs together and slid the pant down. She lifted her arse to let them off. All she wore was an open shirt with all the buttons broken and her beautiful boobs poking out. Her bushy cunt had traces of her cum.

I told her to wait there and went and to the bathroom to get my razor & foam. When I came she was lying on the bench with her legs on either side of the bench and her pussy wide open. I kissed her there and smelt her cum. The pubic hair tickled my nose.

I put foam on the brush and lathered her bushy hair. Jaya giggled like a little child when the bristles of the brush rubbed against her clitoris, which had peeped out.

"Be careful. I have never done this before." She implored.

"Just you wait & watch." I told her.

I then took the razor and started to shave the hair off. They came off in tufts and like Michael Angelo's sculpture, the pink vaginal lips started to unfold in front of me. The area around was pink and the lips were rosy red. I washed off the area and there lay the treasure open as a cut between pink layers and a cherry of a clitoris glistening at the top.

sansar
sansar
705 Followers