Friends of The Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"I want to make you cum Beth," Aaron gasped after breaking the kiss, groaning at the feeling of her pussy caressing his cock again. "Tell me... mmm fuck... how to make you cum."

Beth smiled before taking his hand in hers, kissing it before lifting her body up and sliding his hand down. As she rose up she slid his body down her neck, over a breast and sliding down to just above her mound. She took his thumb in her fingers and guided it to her clit, showing him how to rub it up and down. As he started rubbing the little button she started grinding against his cock. She feel the pleasure building.

"Mmm... just like that baby...," Beth said as she ground against him. "Don't stop... doing that. No matter what I do..."

Aaron was about to ask what she meant until she started leaning back and moving her feet so she could plant her feet. Bracing herself she started to bounce up and down on his cock. He was treated to a show of his dick going in and out of her as she rode him. To his credit, he never lost a beat stroking her little clit.

"Oh god... that's it...," Beth said as she fucked her lover. "Don't stop... gonna cum!!!"

Aaron didn't have to keep it up long as Beth suddenly slammed her hips down on him and threw her head back. She sucked in her breath, holding it as the pleasure washed over her. He could feel her pussy clamping down before it started to pulse just as she let out the breath she'd been holding. That was when he noticed that something was splashing against his body, and looked down to see liquid gushing from her pussy.

"Whoa," Aaron said in amazement. "You're a squirter! That's so hot! Could you be any more amazing?"

"Mmm... that was nice...," Beth said getting back on her knees, bending down and kissing him while slowly moving up and down on his dick more. "I want to show you how to fuck me now... would you like that?"

"Oh god yes...," he said kissing back.

"Good plant your feet... spread your legs," Beth said waiting until he positioned himself. "Now, use your feet as leverage... and thrust your hips up."

"Like this?" Aaron asked as he stated to thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Yesss... harder... faster...," Beth moaned, burying her head into his shoulder as he started following her instructiongs. "Like that... more... fuck me baby...!"

Soon, Aaron was pounding into Beth, sweating as he fucked Beth the way she wanted, happy that he was in pretty good shape. He did indeed notice how he was lasting longer this time, though he could feel himself approaching climax. She buried her face in his neck moaning loudly, telling him how good it felt, then she told him something that sent him over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum again!" Beth squealed in his shoulder. "Fuck me... cum with me baby... I want to feel you cum with me!!!"

In that instant Aaron peaked, his orgasm washed over his as his cock poured another load into Beth, who in that same instant exploded in her own second climax. Pussy juices gushed over his groin as her pussy pulsed, milking his cream from him. Her lips found his as they both rode out their climaxes, both smiling once they were recovered.

"Oh god... oh shit...," Beth started to gasp as she struggled to find her breath. "That was... mmm fuck... so damn... mmm"

"I know...," the both laughed at each other before kissing each other. "So better the second time?"

"Yes... you did much better," Beth replied as she lifted herself off Aaron's dick, treating him to the sight of his cum dripping from her cunt.

"Fuck that's hot," Aaron gasped as she slid against his left side.

"Holy shit, my pussy is sore," Beth said with a smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Aaron said not understanding.

"Oh don't be," calming him down with a little pat. "With any good sex, you should walk away a little sore. You did exactly what I wanted. While it may be sore, my clit is super sensitive right now. Just touching it could probably cause me to orgasm again."

"Oh really?" Aaron said with a hint of mischievousness in his voice as he smiled looking down at her while she looked up at him.

"Aaron... don't you even think...," she said with a playful tone but squealed when she was pushed back onto the bed, lips pressed against hers to stop anymore protest.

Aaron's fingers quickly found her clit, stroking it using a technique she had taught him. True to her word, her climax washed over her within a minute of starting, her pussy pulsing and juices gushing from her. He kept going, even when tried to stop, but it forced another one from her quickly after. She begged him to stop then, forcefully grabbing his hand before pulling him back down for a kiss. They laid together for a minute, Aaron actually gently resting his head on Beth's breasts.

"Aaron...," Beth whispered to him to which he responded with a grunt. "We should probably get up and take a shower."

"Can't... too comfy," he said jokingly as he nuzzled his face against her chest.

"Well I'm flattered that you think my tits are comfy but my parents will be home soon so we should...," Beth didn't even finish the sentence.

"Parents?!" Aaron shot straight up. "I'm up, let's go!"

"Gee, someone I think is scared of seeing my parents," Beth said as they climbed off the bed.

"Yea, I'm a little nervous since I just had sex with their daughter," Aaron said while starting to gather his clothes, but stopped when Beth started walking to the door naked.

"First, there's no reason to be scared," Beth said before opening the door to the hallway. "Second, I've told you that we all usually walked around in little to no clothes. So, how about it? I dare you to walk naked to the bathroom with me."

"Naked?" Aaron repeated, nervous when Beth nodded yes, but ultimately smiled at her. "Challenge accepted."

Aaron took Beth's arm in his as they walked over to the bathroom, naked and free for everyone to see, though there wasn't anyone to see them. She left him in the bathroom to get the shower started and went to get some towels and washcloths. As they showered, they talked and teased each other while helping with the areas they couldn't get too. Nothing really sexual happened, mostly because they were both too tired for anything else.

After they finished washing and drying off they walked back to Beth's room. There Beth agreed they should put something on, Aaron pulling his clothes back on, Beth putting a tank top and jean shorts on. They made their way downstairs and found Sasha still at the table, doing her homework. She looked up and smiled at them.

"Hey you two...," Sasha looked straight at Aaron with a knowing smile. "Have fun?"

"Maybe," Aaron said with a smile.

"Aww, pizza boy's not a virgin anymore!" Sasha squealed running over and giving them a hug.

"We're also going to be officially dating," Beth said with a smile. "So now, you can call him my boyfriend."

"Oh my god, you guys are so cute!!!" Sasha said before giggling back to her table.

"Hey Aaron!" They all turned to see Carol walking in with her work suite on. "How nice to see you without your uniform. Finally came by to visit us properly huh?"

"Yes, ma'am," Aaron said with a smile. "Beth and Sasha invited me over."

"What have I told you about calling me that, my name is Carol," Carol leaned down and gave him a very soft peck on the cheek. "You should stay for dinner tonight. I'm frying up some chicken."

"Yes ma'a... um sure Carol," Aaron said with a chuckle. "I would love that."

"Good," Carol said turning to the stairs. "Girls I'm going to put something more comfy on. I'll be back down in a second and we can start cooking."

Carol came back down, Aaron almost did a double take. She came down a beautiful floral printed two piece thong bathing suit and matching sarong. It left very little to the imagination, even if it hadn't been partially see through. He could clearly see her nipples and the outline of her pussy through the thin material. Once again, he had seen Carol in much less but it didn't stop the twitch he felt in his pants.

The girls had started cooking, talking with Aaron as they did when Marcus and Brent walked in. They greeted their guest and joined in the conversation. They were anxious to get to know the young man that their sister had been obsessing about. Aaron and Brent seemed to hit it off the best. The chatted a bit before Marcus spoke up.

"Hey mom, can I steal Sasha for a bit?" Marcus asked. "I need her to help with something."

"Yea," Carol turned and gave him a knowing look. "Just don't take too long. Your father should be home just in time for dinner to be done."

Marcus nodded and headed upstairs, quickly followed by Sasha, and the rest of the family continued the conversation. At another point Brent excused himself to use the restroom a few seconds later, Aaron realized that he needed to go as well. With Brent in the downstairs restroom he had to head upstairs. He did his business but when getting to top of the stairs he notice sounds coming from one of the bedrooms, and then he realized he could hear Sasha.

"Is this what you wanted help with?" He heard Sasha say, eyes widening when he heard what came next. "My lips around my big brother's cock?"

"Couldn't help it sis," Marcus' voice came next. "I've been thinking about you all day. Mmm... fuck. That's so good. Been thinking of you and that sweet pussy... get up here. Lay back... get those legs all the way back..."

"Mmm... I love the way you think...," Sasha said again, there was a pause before she let out a loud moan. "Mmm... fuck! Yes... get in that pussy bro! I've been so horny all day!"

"I can tell... you're so fucking wet!" He could hear Marcus again, along with the sounds of slapping skin. "Fuck yes... take my cock sis!"

Aaron realized he was pretty much listening in to the two siblings fucking and blushed at the realization. Beth had told him about the house, but upon hearing it, it made the realization hit a little harder. But then he realized something else, he wasn't freaked out about it. In fact, he could feel his cock starting to harden in his pants. He left the two siblings to their fun and headed back down stairs to prevent him from starting to pitch a tent.

"Hey there you are," Beth said as he came down the stairs, he noticed that Carol and Brent were not there. "What took you so long?"

"I um... was just listening to your sister 'helping' your brother," Aaron said making quotation mark fingers when he said helping. "I'm starting to see what you told me. I also realized I don't care. They sounded like they were having fun. It turned me on a bit too."

"Well good," Beth said with a hug. "That means I don't have to worry about distracting you from out back. Mom and Brent are out there."

"They're out back... oh!" Aaron chuckled. "This will be an interesting dinner."

"I was supposed to bring you into the living room and wait for dad," Beth said grinning mischievously and biting her finger. "How do you feel about going for a little peek? They won't mind."

Aaron returned her smiles and nodded yes, before they moved into the kitchen. Beth brought him over to window that was over the sink, giving them both a great view of the pool area, which was still illuminated by the sun that had begun to set in the background. Sure enough there was Carol, tits pulled out from her top, sarong discarded on the ground and the string of her thong bottom pulled to the side. She was on all fours on one of the patio chairs, with Brent, shorts pulled down over the curves of his ass, behind her, pounding into her doggy.

"Wow, he's really giving it to her," Aaron said before gasped as Beth gripped his hardening cock through his pants.

"I know, it's so hot," Beth said squeezing his dick. "Hey I have a kinky idea. Just keep watching mom and Brent."

Beth sank to her knees and unzipped Aaron's pants pulling his cock out which she immediately took into her mouth. Aaron moaned turning back to the scene outside, seeing that they were changing positions, Brent lying on his back while his mother mounted reverse cowgirl and leaning forward. As she started bouncing up and down on her son's cock Beth started bobbing vigorously on Aaron's cock.

Aaron turned and looked down at Beth, smiling at her and telling her how good she felt, closing his eyes in ecstasy. When he opened them and looked back at Carol he froze, because she was looking right back at him, still riding her son. It took her a moment to realize what was happening in the kitchen, at which point she smiled, gave him a wink and started to ride Brent with renewed passion.

Neither Aaron nor Brent lasted much longer, him going over the edge as Carol pulled him out and jerked him onto her crotch. Thick ropes of cum erupting and splattering the area. Aaron couldn't believe that he was about to cum for the third time. He gave warning, but Beth just kept sucking. Soon his head fell back as he filled Beth's mouth with thick cum. As soon as he finished, she looked up at him, opened her mouth to show all the seed inside and then made of point of swallowing it down.

Beth got Aaron situated before pulling him into the living room, where he told her that Carol had caught him peeking. She giggled when he told her that her mom had winked at him while riding. A moment later they were joined by said mom and Brent as they walked in. A second later, Marcus follow by a very flushed and smiling Sasha. Just then the door to the garage opened and in walk their father.

"Ahh, see we have company," Stan said before walking over and shaking Aaron's hand. "Aaron, nice to see you. Staying for dinner?"

"Yes sir," Aaron nodded, red faced and nervous.

"No one approved it with me, you'll have to leave," Aaron's face paled when Stan said that with a straight face, before the father broke into a chuckle. "Just kidding. It's awesome to have you here."

"Daddy, stop teasing him," Beth gave Stan a punch in the arm.

Everyone started to laugh then before Carol calmed them all down and brought them into the dining room. They group sat down to eat and chat about things. As a ritual when they had sit down dinners, Stan went around the room getting an update from everyone. They all rarely were in the house together, so it could be one or two weeks before they would find out what was happening between them. At this point it had indeed been about a week, Stan started with Carol.

"Well, I was informed today at work that I've forgotten about a bunch of vacation time I have saved up," Carol said with smile. "Considering everything, I think we could start planning on a trip or two."

"I'm pretty sure it's the same with me," Stan replied with a nod. "It sounds like a great idea so I'll look into mine so we can have an idea. Marcus, what have you been up to?"

"Well, you guys know I'm doing this truck driving thing but I've actually been saving up," he said with a smile. "I've been taking business classes and studying mixology. I'm going to see about opening up a bar."

"Oh really?" Stan said with an intrigued look. "Still working things out?"

"Yea, I'll be in school for a bit," Marcus said. "Taking online courses since I'm on the road a lot."

"Keep it up," Sasha said with a smile. "That way I have a place to get free drinks."

"With the way you put away alcohol, hell no, you'll put me out of buisness." Marcus looked at her and everyone laughed.

"So what about you Sasha?" Stan said. "What's been on your plate?"

"Not much, other than studying my ass off," Sasha said, before adding sarcastically. "Veterinary school is so much fun."

"You're doing great from what I hear," Carol popped in. "Teachers have been singing your praises whenever I get to talk to them."

"And you Brent?" Stan looked over at his youngest son.

"Well, like Sasha, not much except studying," Brent said with a shrug. "Just been really busy with school, and by the way Aaron, you made the right choice with this college. The only big thing I have to announce is that Luciana is going to be back soon for break, so I'll get to see her."

"Awesome," Stan said with a smile. "Maybe we can finally meet the young lady."

"Yea, absolutely," Brent said with a blush. "Mom's already met her though."

"She is a lovely lady," Carol's expression changed like, she was remembering something.

"And you Beth, anything new?" Stan turned.

"

Well... I did take Aaron's virginity today," Aaron almost choked on the drink he was blushing while the room erupted in laughs, cheers and a gasp.

"Bethany Kross," Carol looked at her daughter in a mock stern tone but still smiling from ear to ear. "As cute as he is when he turns that shade of red you shouldn't embarrass your guest like that."

"Turning redder ever more," Aaron said with a chuckle before hiding his face in his hands. "But I had a feeling she would be sharing this. We have other news to share."

"What you guys getting married already?" Sasha asked jokingly.

"Not that far, but like I told you earlier Sasha, you can now officially call him my boyfriend," Beth said before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a peck on the cheek. "We also sat and talked about me being polyamorous, and he agreed with having that kind of relationship."

"I care very deeply for your daughter," Aaron said looking at both parents. "I would never stop her from being who she is or loving who she wants to love."

"Does that mean...?" Stan started but Beth cut him off.

"I told him," Beth said flatly. "Everything. Since he is allowing me to be this way, it's only right that he knows who my other partners are."

"And quite frankly, as I told Beth, I don't care," Aaron chimed in. "She loves you all, so as long as no one is being forced there shouldn't be any barriers on expressing that love."

"Yea, I figured you were ok with it when you were watching me and Brent," Carol said that making Brent almost choke this time.

"Yea, and I might have heard Sasha and Marcus upstairs when I went to use the restroom," Aaron said watching as the two just shrugged and smiled.

The rest of the conversation was spent with the rest of the family getting to know the young man. At one point it was decided that he would have to bring his mother over for dinner so they could meet her and he readily agreed. It seemed almost too soon, though they sat, ate and talked for a couple hours, that dinner was finished and it was getting late. After exchanging goodbyes Beth walked Aaron to the door where they started to make out again.

"I don't want this day to end," Aaron said pressing his forehead against Beth's. "I don't want to let you go."

"I know," Beth said before giving him another kiss. "But just think, this is the start of something great."

"Beth...," Aaron hesitated for a moment. "Is it too early to say I love you?"

"Well...," Beth said with a blush before smiling. "It's been several months we've been talking and fooling around, even though this was our first time having sex together and the day we made it official to date. But I've had feelings for you since the day we met. So... no I don't think so."

"Then Bethany Kross," Aaron said with a smile. "I love you."

"Well Aaron Pritcher," Beth replied. "I love you too."

They kissed one last time before Aaron walked away from her, glancing over his shoulder at least twice before climbing in his car. She watched as he drove down the gravel path before closing the door, putting her back to it and letting out a sigh. When she opened her eyes she saw her dad standing there. She walked over and wrapped her arms around him.

"He's so great, isn't he daddy?" She asked him.

"He seems like a fine young man that wouldn't hurt you for the world," Stan said hugging her back. "Though... I wish you would've talked to us before telling him about the family."

"I know, I just had a feeling about it," Beth said breaking away and sliding her arms into her fathers. "Like it would have been wrong to establish that relationship without letting him know everything."

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers