Friends of The Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Yea, I guess you're right," Stan said with a smile as she led him into the living room where she sat him down and started to undo his pants. "And what do you think you're doing?"

"Well, if I'm right you're the only that hasn't gotten off today," Beth said before fishing her father's cock out of his pants and starting to stroke it. "I figured I would help you out with that. You don't have to worry about me also, Aaron made me cum several times already."

Before Stan could say anything else Beth took his hardening cock into her mouth, sucking slowly and deliberately. She only sucked him till he was at full mast with his cock glistening before pulling the pants off the rest of the way, standing and stripping her own clothes off. She climbed into his lap on the couch, guiding his cock into her cunt, kissing him while she did.

Beth fucked her father with long deliberate stroke, trying to use her pussy to milk him and despite her efforts she was the only one to cum. Stan put her on all fours then, sliding back into her and fucking her from behind. He made her cum two more times before throwing his head back and emptying his balls into his daughter's cunny.

As they both lay there in their orgasmic bliss, Beth couldn't help but think this was the perfect end to a perfect day with her father's cum pooling deep inside her mingling with her new boyfriend's.

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers