All Comments on 'Friends with Benefits Ch. 03'

by ynglady22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
honeybreehoneybreealmost 15 years ago
Great Story but...

I' am just not feeling Ingrid, to me she is a rather weak female leading character because she goes stupid and dumb everytime Blake put his dick in her, to me she just lacks depth and a backbone. Blake is cool but a little to immature for my taste and emotionally unstable i.e. the jealousy issues, however LEO is hottt!!! Can we have more of him or can you give him his own series once this is done? Nice plot line but some of it seems rushed, but other than that it is an interesting story with a nice concept, but Leo to me is the main attraction and it is not even his story.

pmpktypmpktyalmost 15 years ago
I like it

I do like the story but I kinda wish she would have told Chris to just fuck off and punch him like she did Blake in the bathroom at the party.

bwilkinsbwilkinsalmost 15 years ago
I like it!

Please update this soon!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 12 years ago
This story is like McDonalds, I'm lovin' it !

Blake and Ingrid are my new favorite couple. Please don't let Chris break them up! 20 more chapters,please!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

love your stories and other than the need for grammar/spell check they are enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes and no

I was feeling this story in the beginning but it’s so aggravating when writers portray the leading female character like some simpleton that loses her mind near dick. It’s always the guy that can do whatever and whoever and she right there ready to take second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous