Friends with Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

"I think I have experienced enough of your drama tonight." Ingrid walked past him to the front door of her dorm.

"Wait, Ingrid please let me at least say what I have to say."

She looked at him. And saw the need in his eyes.

"Ok, April isn't here tonight. So you can come up to the room. Let's go."

They walked to her dorm room. Ingrid changed into some sweats and a t-shirt and then sat on her bed to listen to what Blake had to say.

"Ok, so are you still with her or not Blake?

Blake unbuttoned and untucked his shirt and sat in the desk chair.

"We are through Ingrid. I told her we were through before the party and I told her when she saw us in the bathroom. And if you want to know the main reason we are through is because I have wanted to be with you since before Caroline and I even got together."

"Then why not say it Blake. Why hurt me like that and get with her. You made out with her in front of me like I meant nothing to you."

He rubbed his head. "I wanted to get back at you. Shit, you hurt me Ingrid. You dumped me. You made me have feelings for you and then you had none."

"Are you kidding me. I had feelings for you I just didn't think you had feelings for me. You are the one who always says you aren't a one woman man."

Blake got up from his chair and sat next to Ingrid. "Come on Ingrid would I go through all your bull if I didn't want to be with you."

"So I'm your girlfriend?" Ingrid grinned as Blake pulled her onto his lap.

"Yep, and as my girlfriend I think you need to make out with me right away." Ingrid laughed and pushed her lips onto his. Ingrid slid her tongue into his mouth and pushed him against the bed. She let her hand rub his cock through his pants.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Ingrid let her hand rub from his balls to head. She pushed her lips from his and got down to her knees. Ingrid sucked the head into her mouth and let her tongue lick the head and she lowered it further into her mouth. Blake groaned as Ingrid bobbed up and down on his dick. Blake pushed his dick further into her mouth.

He pushed Ingrid off his cock and turned her around to her computer desk. He pushed her pants down and leaned her over the desk. Blake looked at her brown ass in the air exposed to him. He stared at her pink pussy slit gleaming in the like with its wetness. He smacked her right cheek with his cock and then the left.

"You like that Ingrid. Tell me you like it?

"Yes, I like it Blake. Do it again."

He smacked her cheek with his hand and watched her ass jiggle as he smacked it. He spread her cheeks and placed the head of his cock in that wet slit. He pushed his cock in her and listened to her moan.

Blake grabbed her hair and pushed deeper into her pussy. He reached his other hand around and played with her clit.

"Blake. Oh shit I'm going to cum. Oh don't stop Blake."

Blake pushed into her harder and smacked his balls against her ass. He felt his balls tighten as he blasted his cum inside of her. He pumped his cock in and out of her until he collapsed on top of her. They laid down on her bed in each others arms.

"I can get used to this Ingrid." He took in her smell and kissed her forehead.

"So can I."

******* A week later.

"So are you ready for this Blake. You think you can handle it." Ingrid looked up at him and smiled.

"Yeah, totally. I'll be fine. It's just one step at a time right." He smiled down at her.

"I don't know you look a little nervous. I mean this is our first official date." Ingrid grinned and pecked him on the cheek.

"Yeah, but its not like I have to worry about not getting any." He grabbed her hand as they walked into the restaurant.

Ingrid laughed. "Well I guess that is true."

The hostess set them at their table. She was a skinny, pale, brunette. She smiled when Blake walked in, but frowned when she saw him holding hands with Ingrid.

"Wow, what is her issue? She kept shooting daggers at me Blake she wanted to kill me."

"That's probably cause I used to sleep with her back in the day."

"Wow, I should have figured that out."

The waitress came over and looked the same as the hostess. She took their order and then winked at Blake.

"Are you freaking kidding me Blake? Did you fuck her as well?"

He grinned. "Look Ingrid. You know I have a past. These girls are the past and well you my gorgeous girlfriend are my future."

Ingrid took a sip of her water. And looked up at the waitress as she returned with their food.

"Whatever you say. So Spring Break is in two weeks what are your plans?" Blake took a big bite out of his burger.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

Ingird almost spit out the drink she was drinking. "Oh my gosh you want to spend it with me and not your frat brothers?"

"Yeah a week without you would be torture."

Ingrid got up and kissed him softly on the lips. " You are definitely getting the best sex ever tonight that is like the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me."

Blake grinned a toothy grin and smacked Ingrid in the butt as she returned to her seat. "Good, so what about Miami."

"Miami it is."

******** Spring Break

"Ok, Blake are you ready?" Blake sat on the bed in their hotel room in his swim trunks.

"Yeah let's see the swim suit." He texted Chris to tell him that they would meet them at the beach in 20 min.

"Taaa Daa . How do you like it?" Ingrid sashayed across the hotel room.

Blake looked at her stand in front of him in orange bikini. Her breast were barely restrained in the thin bikini top and her perfect ass was barely hidden in the bottom. He felt his cock jump and he stared at her.

"Blake do you like it or not?" He licked his lips and nodded his head yeah.

Blake stood up and walked over to Ingrid. He pushed his lips onto her and lifted her slowly onto the bed. He removed her orange top and kissed down to her breast.

"Oh Blake. Yes, but umm we have to umm meet everyone at the beach."

"They can wait."

He pushed her nipple into his mouth and sucked and nibbled her nipple. He lowered his hand and pushed the thin swimsuit bottom to the side and pushed his cock in her. He thrusted in and out of her. Ingrid grabbed his back and ass. She pushed him harder into her. Blake pushed one final time and came. They laid down on the bed and caught their breath.

"We are going to be late. Come on Blake." Ingrid tied up the back of her swimsuit and pulled Blake out of the bed. He pulled her into his lap.

"I say we just forget the whole beach thing and stay in bed." He pressed his face into her hair.

"Blake we came to Miami for Spring Break we have to at least enjoy the beach. So baby let's go." Ingrid threw on her sheer cover up. Blake groaned as they walked out the room.

They walked through the crowd of people on the beach over to they're friends.

"Oh my gosh Ingrid what took you so long you left me here to talk to Billy. He flirted with every girl that walked by."

"Sorry April, I had issues with my swim suit." April eyed her suspiciously.

"Yeah I'm sure you did. Anyway Charlie has friends down here who bartend and he said he can get us into like 3 clubs tonight. But, can it just be you and me tonight. I love you and Blake together, but I just want a girls night out on our own."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Blake wants to hang out with Billy and the other guys. It's not big deal."

Ingrid turned and watched Blake on his surf board. The water dripped down his chest to his abs. She watched as the sun as is shined down on his body.

"Oh my gosh he looks so sexy," thought Ingrid. She licked her lips and felt her body heat up as she looked at his body.

"Will you stop salivating over your boyfriend. He is hot. We all know it."

"I know I can't help it. He is just so sexy."

"Come on. You need to get away from Blake. Lets go play volleyball." They got up and walked over to where a group of guys were playing. April walked over to a guy who had his back to them.

"Hey can we join you?"

He turned and looked at Ingrid. "Ingrid"

Ingrid caught her breath and stared at the guy. She couldn't believe it. There he was in all of his fineness. He hadn't changed much, but somehow he looked even hotter. There was his perfect smile with his dimples, his perfect body, and his gorgeous face. His gorgeous chocolate skin sparkled in the sun.

"Oh my gosh, Chris."

He ran over to her and picked her up and pressed his tight body next to hers. Then he placed her down.

"Baby I missed you. Wow you look so good. How are you just going to leave school and not leave me any message telling me where you are going?"

Ingrid looked at him stare down at her with the perfect smile plastered on his face. She still felt his arms around her as he pulled his hands off of her."

"I didn't think you would miss me Chris since you were sleeping with Crystal, Lisa, oh and my bestfriend Karen."

He kept that smile plastered and licked his lips. "Yeah but none of them lit a candle compared to you babe. And what a coincidence here you and I both are in Miami for Spring Break. Now I would say that was fate."

Ingrid brushed her hair out of her face. "No, Chris I would say it is bad luck. Come on April we can play volleyball later."

Ingrid grabbed April's arm and they walked back over to their beach towel.

"Oh my gosh so that was him. Wow you were not kidding when you said he was hot."

"Yeah too bad he is a douche bag." Ingrid sat down on the towel and looked back at Chris. He was still staring at her.

"So are you going to tell Blake that your ex is here?"

Ingrid watched Blake in the water. "No, he will just freak out and get jealous. This stays between us April." **** Chris watched Ingrid walk away with her friend.

"She looks good," though Chris. "Much better than last time we were together. I can still remember her screaming my name." He grinned to himself.

"So Chris what are you going to do about Ingrid." Chris looked at his friend Ralph and tossed him the ball.

"Well, lets just say we will be back together like old time sake."

***** "I can't believe you are going out tonight without me Ingrid." Blake watched her put on her spandex purple dress.

"Oh yeah I'm so sure you will have a horrible night with all the girls throwing themselves at you tonight."

"True, but I want you here when I get home. So I can continue what we did earlier today." Blake walked over to Ingrid and pulled her onto his hard cock. He kissed her and started to lift her dress.

"Mmmm this feels so good Blake." He pushed her panties to the side and pushed his finger in her pussy.

"I want you to keep this pussy wet for me. So when I see you later tonight I know you have been wet all this time thinking of me."

He let his thumb brush back and forth on her clit. He heard her heavy lustful breathing as he increased his speed.

"Oh it feels so good Blake. Don't stop." Blake pumped her harder with his fingers and released his fingers out her pussy. He licked his fingers clean.

"Blake you can't leave me like this." She leaned in and kissed him slowly on the lips and grabbed his cock. "You know you want me. Fuck me Blake." She slide her hand up and down his cock through his pants.

Blake pulled back from Ingrid and adjusted his pants. "Nope, Ingrid. Wait til tonight. Keep it wet for me."

Just then Ingrid's phone rang. April was on the line. "Come on Ingrid. Let's go I'm waiting in the lobby."

"This is so wrong you are leaving me like this Blake." Blake grinned and showed his perfect smile.

"I can't wait to fuck the shit out of you when you get back." He kissed her forehead and headed to his friends room.

Ingrid removed her wet panties and headed out with April.

*********** Ingrid finished her third hurricane drink.

"April, I can't believe I have had so much to drink." April was sitting on some random guys lap. He whispered something in her ear and April giggled.

"Ingrid, this is Toni. Toni say hi to Ingrid."

Toni waved at Ingrid and then started making out with April. Ingrid walked to the bar to get some water and bumped into the guy in front of her.

"Whoa watch out. Wait Ingrid what are you doing here?"

Ingrid looked up in her blurry drunken eyes at Chris. "Oh my gosh why do I keep running into you." She pushed pass him to the bar and got her water.

"I keep telling you it is fate Ingrid." He leaned into her and tried to kiss her. Ingrid pushed his face away.

"No. you may be hot. Way hot exactly, but I don't want you anymore. I, I have a boyfriend that is hot. Hotter than you and we are perfect together." Ingrid's words were slurred.

He just continued smiling like she said nothing.

"Really, then where is he tonight Ingrid?" He held her back to keep her steady. Chris stared down at Ingrid in her tight purple dress. She never wore anything like that with him, but tonight she was hot. Even drunk she was hot.

"Tonight is girls only night. April and I have gone to 3 clubs tonight. She is over there with Toni. Do you know Toni?"

Chris laughed. "No, I don't know Toni, but I know you are drunk. Let me take you and April back to your hotel."

"Nope you just want to get some ass Chris. Well not from me anymore. You fucked that up when you fucked those girls." Ingrid grabbed his arm to steady herself.

"Whatever, just come on and let me take you two home. Where are you staying?"

"The Marriott." Chris pulled April away from Toni and put his arms around the girls and led them back to their hotel. **** Blake stared at his fourth empty glass of beer. He laid back in the booth and stared at the ceiling of the club as the club lights hit the white ceiling.

Greg's face came into view. "Dude you are totally plastered?"

Blake sat up and looked around the packed club. He rubbed his face and grinned. " I'm not drunk. If I was drunk I would know it."

He stared at the brunette who was making eyes at him from across the club.

He shook his head and leaned over to Greg. "Dude, I have to get back to the hotel and see Ingrid."

"Man, you are pussy whipped." Greg took another chug of his beer.

"Whatever, I'm going to catch a cab."

Blake stumbled into his hotel room hallway. He held the wall as he pulled himself into the room. He noticed his door was open.

Blake looked up and saw a guy holding Ingrid and placing her on the bed.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Blake saw the guys back stiffen. The guy turned around and walked toward him. Blake looked at the guys stance and knew the guy wanted a fight. Blake looked from Ingrid to the guy. Then back again.

"I'm the one who was taking care of your girlfriend, when you couldn't."

Blake felt the anger in him start to boil. Who the hell was the prick and why was he taking care of Ingrid.

Blake walked up to Chris and pushed him hard in the shoulders. Chris fell back onto the bed and landed on Ingrid waking her up. Chris got up and plowed into Blake tackling him onto the floor. Blake pushed Chris off of him and punched him the jaw. Chris responded by hitting Blake in the ribs.

Ingrid grabbed Blake's fist before it punched Chris again in the face. She pulled him back to her with all her weight.

"Stop Blake. Gosh he just helped me home." Blake watched her stumble through his drunken eyes.

"Who the fuck is he Ingrid? Why is he in our room?" Blake looked at the guy wipe his bloody lip with his hand.

"Oh she didn't tell you she ran into me on the beach, huh?" The guy wiped the blood off his hands and through the towel in the trash.

"Get out Chris. I don't need you here. Bye."

The guy looked at her and laughed. "Whatever you say Grid. You have a good girl here brah. You better keep an eye on her. If not someone will come in and take your place."

Blake rose out of his chair. "What the fuck did you say to me. Huh what the fuck did you say."

Chris laughed and walked out the door. Blake started after him, but Ingrid grabbed his arm.

"Stop Blake, gosh. He is gone. End it." Blake looked at her and shook her arm off of his.

"Who the hell was he Ingrid. Fuck I come in here and this dude is standing over you and you expect me not to freak out."

She pulled him over the bed and they both sat on the floor next to the bed.

"I'm going to try to explain this as clear as possible babe because to be honest I'm drunk as heck right now. That was Chris my ex from my old school. There is nothing between us and you have nothing to worry about. He just helped us home because April was drunk and well so am I."

He looked down at her and his eyes were glazed. "Did you want to fuck him tonight?"

"No, no Blake not at all." Blake pulled her closer to him and opened her legs. He pushed her panties to the side and pushed two of his fingers in her pussy. He let his thumb rub back and forth in small circles on her clit. Ingrid grabbed the bed sheet and groaned.

"Did you want him to fuck you like this?" He leaned in to her and kissed her hard on her lips. He pushed his tongue into her awaiting mouth. Blake leaned in to her ear and kissed her ear lobe. His breath was hot on her face.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you Ingrid. Did you keep this pussy wet for me?" He pushed his fingers deeper into her.

"Or did you get wet for him?"

Blake removed his fingers and pushed them in Ingrid's mouth. She sucked his fingers as he placed the head of his cock in her pussy.

"I only get wet for you baby. Just you Blake." Blake lifted her legs in the hair with one had and pushed hard into Ingrid pussy. Ingrid screamed as he pumped in and out of her pussy. She tried to grab his back but he pushed her arms away and he continued to attack her pussy.

Ingrid grabbed his wrist and dug her nails in his arm and she felt her pussy clench his cock. She squeezed his cock harder as she came on his throbbing cock as it pushed deeper into her pussy. Ingrid collapsed as Blake pushed his seed into her pussy.

Ingrid laid on the floor with her legs sprawled open. Blake's seed oozed out of her pussy. Ingrid put some on her finger and licked it slowly. Blake watched in amazement as she licked his cum off her finger. He smiled down at her, moved her finger out of her mouth, and replaced his lips on her mouth. Ingrid felt a spark of electricity as his body took over hers and he pulled her closer. His cock twitched at the entrance of her pussy.

"No, Blake I'm sore. You really worked me out." He smiled down at her.

"Hmm," he kissed and breathed into her neck. " Maybe I should kiss it and make it feel better."

Blake grinned and lifted off Ingrid dress. He threw it to the floor and removed her bra. Blake smiled down to Ingrid's naked body as it shone in the light of the room. He lowered himself to her body and kissed down her neck. Time drifted by as he slowly let the tip of this tongue taste her neck before he attacked her nipples with his teeth. Blake grit his teeth against Ingrid's soft hard nipples. He let his tongue circle the dark chocolate half dollar shaped areolas.

Ingrid's started to grind her pussy into his leg to form some type of friction on her clit. Blake lift up and watched the ecstasy on her face as she felt the rush of her second of the night orgasm.

Blake kissed down her stomach to her thin trimmed pussy. Ingrid's pussy lips were wet and shining in the light. Blake took his index finger and let it slide up and down Ingrid's pussy. He parted her pussy and watched the pink of her pussy contrast with her chocolate skin tone.

Ingrid moaned as he lowered his tongue to her clit and rubbed his tongue in circles on her clit. Ingrid grabbed his head and pushed him deeper in her. Blake sucked her clit in his mouth. He raised Ingrid up on her knees as he still licked her pussy and placed her on his face. Blake plunged his tongue in and out of Ingrid's pussy. He felt her body suddenly jerk as she moaned his name loudly as she came on his face.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers