Friends with Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid fell back to the floor. She looked up to Blake's hard thick cock standing in the air. He was slowly rubbing it up and down watching her come back down from her orgasm.

"Put it in me Blake. Fuck this pussy."

Blake didn't hesitate. He sprawled her legs open as he pushed inside her with all his might. Blake felt the warmness and tightness of her pussy flood over his cock. He pumped in and out of her pussy. Each time he slammed in harder and harder.

Ingrid pulled him closer to her embrace as she felt her body start to convulse.

She moaned in his ear, "Cum with me Blake."

Blake felt her pussy squeeze his cock. He then pushed his cum in her pussy.

Blake picked her up and they both laid on the bed.

"You know Blake it's a good thing I use birth control. You keep cumming in me. If not for it I would probably be pregnant by now."

He grinned at her. "Would that be a bad thing? You don't want a little young Blake?"

Ingrid raised up on her elbows and looked at him. "I love you Blake, but you and I both are so not ready for kids. Looks at us we both just had an argument."

"True, Ingrid, but man don't I love the make up sex. And to make you happy I will re-supply the condom drawer. Its just you are so intoxicating I just love the way you feel when I cum in you."

"I need a shower. You have worn me out Blake, my love." She laughed and got up to head the bathroom. Blake caught her arm and pulled her back to him into his lap.

"Wait, I um want to hear about you and the Chris guy."

Ingrid's smile faded. "Why do you want to know about me and Chris?"

"I just want to know your history." Ingrid got up and grabbed a towel.

"It's a long story Blake. Plus it would be like me asking you what happen between you and your ex's."

"Please, I don't care about telling you about my ex's. It's not much to tell you besides the fact that none of them could light a candle to you, babe. So tell me."

Ingrid brushed her hair out of her face. She sat on the end of the bed and pulled her legs to her chest.

"Fine, but I warned you it would be long. Ok, here it goes."