All Comments on 'From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 02'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WIMP

No amount of love for a wife could induce this type of sub. He must be a brick short of a full load to allow this to happen.

He should just tell her these the door don't let it hit you in the ass on your way OUT

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
A LITTLE OVER THE TOP

SOME MEN MIGHT LIKE THIS KIND OF TREATMENT...DO LIKE A WIFE TURNING HER MAN INTO HER LITTLE GIRL, BUT ONLY FOR THEIR MANUAL ENJOYMENT, BUT TO TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM HIM, IS JUST TOO OVER THE TOP FOR MY TASTES...! BETTY jo xoxo

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
This is not a forced fem story, but a shaping story of two partners in willingness

It may on the surface look as if the wife is forcing an unwilling husband into being feminized as a sissy maid, but it's really about a wife finding she has a husband who already privately enjoys crossdressing and has sissy maid and sissy slut thoughts when notably dressed. The wife's role upon finding out is to turn him into in actuality her wiling maid and eventual slut, that or to simply divorce him and toss him out on his ear. There is no reason for the sissy to tell the wife where the door is, after all he is finding her willingness to share and develop a Mistress wife / sissy relationship. As such he is in initial mental torment about being a 'man' as he has likely been brought up to be on the surface of his life, as well as being married as a husband, and finding his love for being effeminate crossdressing and a sissy now seeing his wife being to accept it and use it for her benefit.

It is akin to a free power exchange, where the wife gets power and uses said power against her sissy husband, as she knows he actually enjoys such, but the husband in turn begins to be happy giving up his power. His battle again is being a man but knowing he actually enjoys being a sissy girl. He though still fears losing his manhood, this is his torment while his Mistress wife learns to use her new found relationship power over him.

This is the new dichotomy of their eight year marriage. Helen a wife who now wears the pants in the relationship and is free to use and shape her sissy husband to her benefit and Phil who now is in dresses and heels, seeing his manhood shrivel up before his very eyes all the while knowing inside it is what he craves.

There is no needing of him showing the door to his wife, but his fear remains, her showing him the door out of total mistrust for him hiding his deepest and may be seen as perverted secret from her for eight years and taking all he has from him in what could be a hard divorce. Thus he must balance out his new sissy life to his Mistress wife over being tossed out and likely penniless in an embarrassing divorce.

But he will be embarrassed anyways as a sissy, you might be saying. Yes, he will, but after all being a sissy maid and eventual slut has been a part of him secretly inside his whole adult life, being such for his Mistress wife today only heightens the arousal. As his relationship moves forward it may be that he would rather find said embarrassment at the hands of his now Godess, Mistress wife (a turn for him) that way, than just being divorced and tossed to the curb as others in his life then still find out that to them he is more or less a fag sissy girl he enjoys being.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Don't like revenge in TV/CD stories

I admire your willingness to put yourself out there, but I can never understand the thrill of humiliation. NO person that says they love you would put you down for CD. Not part of that scene so I don't understand it. Don't enjoy it. Give us something good to read next time

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Married to a sissy/crossdresser...

The story has outlined that characters Phil and Helen were married as a conventional husband and wife eight years ago. She did not know of his secretive cding/sissy fantasy side and he married her out of love, even though he had this underlying secret.

In daily life there likely are numerous marriages much like this now unfolding story written and to be added on to here. Much like males who have said secret sides, most keep it buried and never wish to share or god forbid hurt a wife or s/o with it, often to some levels of angst and depression. But writing a story series here where we read only about hubby Phil and wifey Helen, married, living life, hubby keeps secret cding/sissy fantasy side from wifey and they go on living a rather typical male/female and as in much real life mundane vanilla marriage well could be summed up in a few paragraphs... It is also not so enticing to readers here and especially in the transsexual/crossdressing section where readers in this section hope to read, expect to read some things that get exciting, on cding, sissy and tranny stuff to a point of erotic and hopefully taken it to some serious turned on stuff 'n sex.

I could have quickly written, wife finds husband's female clothes, is shocked, thinks to divorce her cding hubby, but decides to Domme him and turn him into some sloppy tranny/sissy maid and slut, dumping him on a street corner as a two bit whore, to suck dick and get banged, without much of a back story, running side story or character development and have a quick "ahh, ahh, yeah, yeah fuck me, fuck me, fuck my sissy slutty ass." and boom the story like a 14 year old boy jerking off is 'ta da' done in minutes. That may be fine, but is not how I want my story to run and develop here.

Sorry if it's not for all of you who may check it out, but it is filled with two main characters, and will have add on new characters some in more fleeting roles and others in longer supporting roles. It will run in an all be it compressed for time, linear format. After all I also do not want write a story so long that it gives 'War and Peace' a run for the money time wise. It teases as it hopefully keep readers who may be perked up and interested in these characters and their new journey in life together.

I could keep them as two or so cardboard type, fuck me, slut me out, domme me please Mistress and let it fly as a quick story, but again it's not my idea here. So those of you who are not interested in the unfolding written ride here, please move on. Those of you who want to get a feel of how a typical on the surface husband /wife marriage can turn into an exciting alt-life and hopefully with erotic twists and turns from a Domination of a sissy cder, well maybe stick around for more chapters.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I like part of it but not all of it

I was turned on by the 1st chapter but this one was only half of a turn on for me. I truly enjoy the submission, humiliation and domination sexually by the wife/Mistress/Dom over the husband/sissy/CD sub but the other stuff isn't what I want for myself of want to read about. Giving up all his money, assets, ownership of everything, being a servant, etc. is not for me. Only sexual submission is what I want. Being a CD sub slut (including sucking cock and getting fucked in front of my wife/Mistress) is a big turn on for me and is exactly what I would love to have with my wife. However, it should just be in the bedroom and sexual activity, not in the rest of the regular things of life (money, work, house chores, etc.).

Even so, I can't wait to read about Chantel sucking her first cock and giving herself totally to a man -- that's what I do regularly AND I LOVE IT !!!

Please continue. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too one sided

The husband gets demeaned, degraded and humiliated. It's unclear what the wife gets other than her excitment and joy out of humiliating and controlling her husband. Why did she marry him? Why did he marry her? Why stay married? Especially him? He doesn't seem to enjoy being used as a chew toy. It simply seems like an abusive relationship in which the cold, cruel bitch uses her mentally challenged husband as an amusement. What's erotic or entertaining about that? This is Literotica. Not some psychological expose. Badly told story of abuse and manipulation that has no redeeming or entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The way it should be !

As a Dominant Strong Wife married to a weak pathetic wimp for more than 30 years I recommend fem training and chastity . My so-called husband ( Nancy ) does all the housework and cooking to my strict standards . I date whoever I wish and have a very , very active sex life with " Real Men. Ms PEGGY

AmputeesarefunAmputeesarefunalmost 7 years ago
Sorry Just a horrid story

Why would a loving wife suddenly become a slut .. No Its just wrong . On all so many levels . I dont get why a man would or could be in anyway happy with this .

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Please stay tuned for more chapters, try not to jump to conclusions

Nowhere in my story does Helen become a slut. Helen will obviously as written feel her relationship with her cding/sissy hubby has changed. She has not tossed him out to the street as a 'pervert'. She has not divorced him but holds fear of such over him as a power exchange tool for her. She is and will find out more that Phil as Chantel does crave the cding /sissy side. He has not stopped loving her, but he realizes that things will change as he moves deeper into submissive cding/sissy and even slut side. Helen has not stopped loving him but her shock had her feeling and love towards him change.

She will move onto finding another man or men in dating who will replace Phil as the man in her life. Phil as Chantel will move onto being a dutiful sissy and accept being cuckold husband. His torment, at least early in things here will see him being the man that remains him dealing with knowing of his life long love and lust for being feminine an submissive as a cding/sissy. This is likely a state of mind for any man in an LTR/marriage who has known he is a cding /sissy but wanted to keep his man/husband role in what appeared as a regular marriage.

Phil having been outed to his wife knows things change and she is open to embrace what having a sissy hubby can be for her as the new head of the household. She will see and test Phil as Chantel to see how much he wants to live as her dutiful sub sissy, maid and more.

Phil as terrifying as it has been to be outed as a sissy, cder to his wife also sees a mental freedom to him to being a sissy cder he envisioned and fantasized likely his whole adult life. He did not just one day or so prior to being outted wake up and tried cding as an escape for him. It was his deep secret and also from his wife. He no longer has to hide such and will move to embrace such.

Helen will not be a slut, but will be a normal attractive woman, who knows she still has desires to be with a real man in any manly ways that Phil now being Chantel can't any longer be for her. Helen will move on to a new relationship with Chantel seeing Helen as her Domme and Goddess while Helen helps Chantel move to being the sissy girl she really wants to be. Helen may bring in a man or men to such situations to only help out in making Chantel the better sissy girl.

This story will have commonality issues to things cders/sissies and those who enjoy reading such will hopefully enjoy, but I will try to twist it in ways that are not totally predictable. Such as wife finds hubby a cder/sissy. Wife humiliates him, wife turns him out as a cheap 2 bit slut, wife hooks up with another man etc. etc. etc. Of course it will have such elements as I feel any who are into tranny/cder/sissy stuff will enjoy such. But it will go deeper and try to be more varied as the story writes itself, well at least I hope I can write it as such.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
comment after reading it yet again

I read this story again and I can especially relate to the excerpt:

"The best place for a sissy like Phil is to take it, take hard cock in his sissy mouth and up his sissy ass, even getting his sissy fill of hot cum."

That is what I want and wish my wife would make happen. I love sucking cock and getting fucked and would love to do it in front of my wife. I can't wait to read about it happening in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
another good one

sissy is made to regret his decision?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

Once she made it clear she no longer loved him it was pointless for him to stay.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
my 3rd comment

One thing I truly love about this story is the public humiliation. Being outed in front of my wife's girlfriends is what i dream about all the time. Also, going out in public shopping with my wife with me dressed in my sexy slutty clothes would be wonderful. Great story, Chantel.

aurelietraveaurelietraveover 2 years ago

so perfect, public humiliation, demotion, all what i love !!

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

Disappointed with this chapter. She is a horrible wife. If there is no love they have nothing. She’s just mean. Has he or she not even needed a cuddle? He could sleep beside her midweek use spare bedroom on date nights. He should leave, he can dress as he wants in his own apartment. She should use him to help bath, massage, dress and make up. So he should be in her room. Have fun going spa and cloths shopping . Distinguishing between a husband and Chantel.

Hongye18Hongye18over 2 years ago

This story has been here for some time, I just ran into it.

I will read on for another chapter or so.

As a closet CD I understand his need/desire to dress as a woman, but not to have sex with me. Although like Phil I have the fantasy and have had sex with husbands. I do not and have no desire to pass. Have bottomed and enjoyed be held and providing satisfaction for hubby.

Being humiliated and cut off from sex from my wife would not work for me. I will read on to find out if Phil/Chantrel grows a set and finds balance in his life before he is forever damaged....if that happens before I just get fed up with the author going on and on in bashing men.

heyrockyheyrockyabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story i long for this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so stupid and over the top it gives me a headache. One star but only because there is nothing lower!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is dumb as hell. Not well written and ridiculously over the top!

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

I am loving this more and more !!!

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

Too much. She’s acting like a real bitch. He’s giving up too much just to live out a simple fantasy. You should not have a sign of way off his right maybe the cuckold thing will work even though she said she still wants him to be happy. She still needs to make love with him every now and then. If they’re going to remain husband and wife. Otherwise, he should just give up get a divorce and move on and find someone who is accepting of his fish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous