From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen sternly says, "I went to dinner with Jenny and Linda as we drafted up a servitude contract that you and I will agree on tonight as our marriage moves from a man and woman loving and equal marriage to one that is a Mistress and a sissy relationship where I will reign over you and you will accept and in fact love it."

I reply, "Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress." as I curtsy.

We both head back up stairs, Helen goes to her bedroom and changes from her work clothes to something more casual. I go into the kitchen and pour her a glass of wine to serve her as she comes back out top the living room and relax.

Helen returns with a pair of faded blue jeggings and a white ribbed sweater, her auburn hair is let down in a Jennifer Aniston look, large black bangles on her right wrist and gold ones on her left wrist, she has always been girl next door attractive. I arrive back in the living room and daintily serve her the glass of wine with a curtsy, it's so humiliating but erotic of me to see my now goddess, Mistress wife, knowing it's me in my sissy maid dress.

Helen smiles and says, "Thank you Chantel." sips her wine and says, "You may kneel before me dear."

I curtsy and say, "Yes, Mistress Helen, I'm pleased you enjoy the glass of wine." as I now kneel before her making sure the skirt part of my dress sits nicely around my thighs.

Helen pulls out a multi-page document and tells me this will be our Mistress/sissy rules of conduct and contract, backed up by us being married. She tells me my role is now exclusively as her sissy maid husband and except for work and maybe unexpected situations I shall dress as a sissy maid or if required a sissy slut. I am to be 100% subservient to her and her wishes. Helen will reign as my Queen and the head of the household. She will instruct, conduct and apply suitable training and give out discipline to me and my transgressions as a sissy maid.

I sit on my knees and begin accept my new fate. Helen makes it clear she has the right to out me to work, family, friends or any other persons as she sees fit and /or as an intimidation tactic, such as my work place and/or ex-wife and adult daughter. This will surely help keep me in line.

Helen discusses that she will take 100% control over our money, finances and investments. I shall close my own bank account and will only be on our joint account. My pay cheques will be deposited into said account. My own investments will be closed and monies transferred to Helen's. I will have my name taken off our home's title. I will agree through rent continue to pay my part of our household costs. My Dodge Challenger SRT392 will be transferred into her name but I will continue to pay for its loan and costs including insurance. Effectively I am losing all control over or marriage and my role as a husband. She goes on in detail about the transfer of power, control monies.

I sit totally silent and I feel my manhood being ripped from my persona. Helen moves onto maybe the best part how we will conduct ourselves in any sexual, affectionate and such ways. Helen tells me we will have an open relationship, for her, and her only. Since I am not seen as a man by her anymore and seeing me dressed as a sissy maid and sissy girl kills any intimacy with me, she explains she will be able to date and see in any terms she desires other men. Men that she can and will bring home for any male/female intimacy and I will learn accept and celebrate it as a cuckold husband and sissy.

I can't help but to interject, "No Helen, no, please you are killing me with this stuff of you dating other men. I'm getting on board with being a sissy maid to you, but I must protest the open relationship thing you have."

Helen in a fit of anger, slaps my face and wags her finger at me, "You will not dictate my intimacy and seeing of other men. As a sissy you should be pleased at me finding sexual relations and intimacy with other REAL! men." she sits back in the chair and says, "You do not want me to out you as a sissy faggot to your boss, ex-wife, daughter etc.?"

I say, "No Mistress, I'm sorry, you are correct."

Helen goes on to make her part of an open relationship quite clear, then makes it clear that I shall not have any open relationship. She plans on denying me much of my sexual desires and will soon buy me a chastity device. I will be groomed into serving men's sexual needs as a sissy slut. After all I did say I think about sex with men when I dress up and I will be made ready and fully capable of doing such. I will be groomed into being a damn good sissy cock sucker and my ass used as a sissy slut cum dump. She tells me more on this to follow but from now on I will not have sexual intercourse with women but will have my two most important sexual holes used for hard cock.

We go on and the contract was fully explained and I along with her signed it before a video camera to show I was doing it of my free will. My married life has now officially changed. I will be cucked, I will be kept subservient as a sissy maid and slut to my Goddess wife and Mistress. Helen and I both know it is what I want and she is now embracing, after all what does she lose?

A house? No, it's hers.

All property and assets we have? No, they are all hers

Ability to have intimate relations with other real men? No, she is able to have any and all relations with other men.

Ability to control, command, dominate and punish sissy me? No, she is allow by contract for all.

She will have the ability to toss me out on the street penniless and wearing only sissy maid clothes while divorcing me if she wishes?

What do I get?

To be able to live mostly crossdressed as her sissy maid and slut.

To be emasculated.

To no longer have privilege of sexual relations with my wife.

To be used sexually by men who may enjoy such.

To be worked as a house maid and slut as much as feasible, while for now keeping my day job.

To soon be locked in chastity and Mistress controlling any masturbation of me.

To be able to live like this as long as possible and most if not all of my useful life.

Fear of still been tossed out own the streets, penniless and wearing sissy maid or slut clothes.

I am coming around to seeing it all for what it is and honestly with myself knowing it is what I want.

Helen tells me we are going to go out to a Home Store to shop for a convertible bed, a dresser, closet organizers and a desk to be set up in my new maids quarters and bedroom. She tells me I'm going out dress as a sissy maid and it shall be exciting and fun. Of course I protest with my fears but she has no care. I will be going out dressed as I am.

Soon were are in her Tiguan and I am silent with fear but knowing it will happen and the public will see me in my black maids dress, white sheer pantyhose, black 5 inch pumps, wig and makeup.

At the Home Store I sheepishly step out as does Helen, she's casual cute and I'm a sissy maid. Helen is wearing a pair of knee high, black suede wedge boots, I'm in my spike heel pumps, my heels click loudly on the asphalt. As we walk inside the store it's not too busy as it's after 8:00pm and will be closing soon. My face feels flush but my makeup helps to cover it up.

We make our way to the furniture section and she begins sizing up bedding, I remain silent speaking only as Helen talks to me. She does find a beige, microsuede convertible bed from a simple sofa to a single bed, as she looks at it a sales man walks in, he obviously sees me.

He says, "Hello... nice outfit." referring to me.

I along with Helen look at him, I am silent with humiliation, she says, "Hello, yes, thank you, this is my sissy maid Chantel. She is a new maid to me and I am getting her use too being out dressed as such. She is really my husband but he has thrown his man card way to be his dream... a sissy maid."

The man says, "Looks like you have him trained nicely, he's cute in his maids dress, nice heels and cute white nylons."

Helen smiles and says, "Yes, Chantel looks lovely and is quite happy but nervous as such, Chantel mind your manners and politely introduce yourself."

I am flushed with fear and chime out, " Ye...yes Mistress... I um thank you sir... my name is Chantel... I... live as a sissy maid." as I curtsy to him.

He cracks a laugh and says, "Wow, cute and good job on your curtsy Chantel. My name is Alan what are you both looking for tonight.

Helen says, "Well we need things for Chantel's new maids quarters. A converting bed like this micro suede one, a dresser, a desk for her makeup and a closet organizer." she smiles and adds, "Chantel no longer serves as my dutiful husband and is no longer allowed in my bedroom and bed as such."

Alan says, "Oh I see and I can understand, it must be shock to find your husband wants to be a sissy girl?"

Helen says, "Oh brother, you nailed it. It's been a change but one we both now embrace."

Alan and her move about and talk between each other as I sheepishly follow behind in my maids dress. He shows her a dresser, desk, closet organizer to go with the converting bed. They chat it up nicely and I only speak when spoken too. I am all so humiliated but ironically also excited by this. I see Helen flirt with Alan as he is a good looking man, about 6'2" maybe 200-210 lbs. nice brown hair, clean shaven, and looking fit for oh a maybe young forty something. Right now he is more of a man than I am. I sense he is excited at me being a sissy maid and my wife is really excited by his chatting and mannerisms. Helen tells him about how she found out I was a sissy and how she is working out new rules between us. I want to interact but remain silent just observing their chatting and flirting. Soon Helen says she already misses having real man in the house even though it's only been a couple of days. Alan commiserates with her and he looks and smiles at me.

She tells him how it's nice for how he is treating her and is such true gentleman. Alan senses Helen is soaking up his manliness as he says she is attractive, vibrant and polite. He is wanting to help her with the purchase of goods but also feels she could use a real man to help her out in this big life changer for us.

I am suffering jealousy, I try to speak up but am mostly cut off from their chatting, then, what's left of me as a man is mad at what I am seeing. However we all move along.

Helen says, "Alan it's tough to be a still young, healthy woman and to now at my stage in life and career to have thought I had a man in my life, I thought Phil, that was his male name and was good enough of a man of eight years, but look at him in his maids dress, pantyhose, heels, wig and makeup. I would like to find a man to unload my feelings on and to talk it all out."

Alan says with a seductive smile, "Helen, you are correct, you deserve a real man who can help and be with you. You are attractive and look to be fun and vibrant as a lady. Phil certainly fails to see that in his...um... well lifestyle."

Helen smiles after looking back at me waking in behind the two of them, "Yes, it's her new lifestyle but I want Chantel to be happy too and if crossdressing and submitting as such does it for her that's great. Well I will enjoy having her serve as my sissy maid, but I like testosterone and would like to share real company with man even if it's just a friendship."

Alan says, "Helen, tell you what, why don't we go for coffee or a lunch one day, I feel you may enjoy that. Here is my card and my cell number."

I am full of jealousy and want to stop this but I am too scared and keep silent.

Helen takes his card and says, "This will be nice Alan, maybe I will take you up on it."

We all load up a big cart as this furniture is all to be assembled. It is paid for with my credit card as it's my sissy maid stuff and all loaded up in Helen's Tiguan.

Helen thanks Alan, he tells her he will see her later and implores me to be a good sissy maid as I have a great Mistress. I am told to curtsy and thank him. He and Helen giggle and she hugs him, I'm steamed but keep quiet, oddly though my sissy dick is hard in my panty over this.

The drive home is odd and I want too blurt out in anger but I know I better not. I just hope that was a cute flirting session and Helen will now move on.

Once home me in my heels lug the boxes into the house and to my maids quarters. Tomorrow I will have to assemble it all. Tonight I will sleep on the sofa again. Helen has me make her a coffee and she tells me she enjoyed time with Alan, she sees I'm jealous and has fun with it. I am to get use to her flirting and being with men and I should be happy for her. Ironically my sissy side is, I like it as a sissy, that cuckold feeling. My male side being under attack hates it, but I endure. Soon it's bed time and tomorrow more issues will be dealt with as we both accept our new roles. Sleep for me comes by hard, in my white satin slip, white sheer pantyhose over a white bra an panty I toss and turn on the sofa were passed 1:00am before I finally go to sleep. My life is irretrievable in where it's now going.

*********************************

Chapter Three to follow soon.

12