From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
My new sissy life to my Mistress wife grow more entrenched.
6.6k words
4.49
83.6k
39

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: My sissy maid lifestyle becomes more set in reality.

Morning comes and I carry on my new sissy morning ways, shower, shave, makeup and dress up in my maids dress, this morning a pink satin one over pink pantyhose and pink patent 5 inch spike heel pumps. I dutifully prepare breakfast for my Mistress Helen and get a bowl plain porridge for myself, at least she allows me a mug of fish coffee.

Helen once seated in the kitchen and enjoying my prepared breakfast for her tells me to call in sick today so that I can spend the day building and setting up the furniture bought last night. I am told that I am to go out to the hardware store and buy paint to match the colour of my pink maids dress. I am to first paint my maids quarters then assemble the furniture and set up my new maids quarters. Of course I can't help but protest being told to go out to the hardware store wearing my pink maids dress, of course my Mistress wife will have none of that and threatens to out me to my employer for one if I protest this command. I cave in and knowledge these tasks and stand up to give thankful curtsy. She tells me that I may do all this labour and painting today in only bra and panty so as to not get paint on my pretty frillies or damage them in any assembly of items bought.

Soon Helen is off to her work place, I wash up the dishes and call in sick so that I can spend my day fully dressed as a sissy maid. I know I must go to the hardware store dressed as a sissy maid and that scares me. By 10:30am I work up my courage to get into my car and drive to the Hardware store. I'm thinking, 'damn do I really want to do this?" Keeping driving, I guess so.

By 10:45am I park at the store, my nerves are a wreak as I sit in my car wearing my pink maids dress, pink pantyhose and pink spike heel pumps all made up and in my cute wig. I figure I better suck it up and get it done. I open the car door and swing my high heel shoe'd feet out together and plant them on the pavement. I then get out and stand up, the fresh morning air caresses my pantyhose clad legs. I close the car door and begin to walk towards the store's entrance. In moments people see me in all my pink maids dress glory, I am so embarrassed. I hear giggles and under the breath comments mostly derogatory or funny. Some people take their cell phones and snap pics and make video.

As I enter the store, staff also see me, female staff smile and seem to quietly compliment me and my look. I ask where the paint section is and a sales girl directs me to the section where it is.

She also says, "Cute outfit, pink is a nice colour on you, why are you dressed as a sissy maid."

I reply, "Thank you and that I am moving on to living much of my life as a sissy maid for my wife."

She replies, "Oh ok, well you look cute, have a nice day."

I reply, "Thank you." and move on.

Once in the paint section I go to the counter and an older gentlemen and a middle age lady as staff, standing and chatting. The sight of their faces as they see me is priceless. As I stand before them in my sissy maid attire the lady says, "Hi there...cute outfit." she giggles and the gentleman adds, "Pretty in pink I say, how can we help you?"

I am embarrassed and stammer, "I...I am here to get some paint for a room in my house. Um...ahh I'm looking for a colour that will match the pink of my dress." as my left hand flips up the dress a bit to hi-light the point of the colour I wish to buy.

The lady says, "Well that is a pretty colour, we can probably get a paint to match it closely." she adds, "Frank, will be able to get a scan of your dress here and make a paint to match closely."

The gentleman, named Frank says, "Yes that should be possible, if I can get a sample to match?"

I walk close to him as he gets the tools in place to make a scan. I ask him if it's good enough for him to just grasp a piece of the dress and scan it. He says he can and begins to make colour scan. I'm so embarrassed, but also again my sissy dick is gets hard over this.

The lady asks, "So why are you dressed as a maid?"

I reply, "My wife and I have redone our relationship and I have come to accept that I am and do want to be a sissy to live as and serve her as her sissy maid."

Her reply, "Well, that is interesting, isn't it Frank?"

Frank looks at her and back at me and says, "Well it's nothing I'd be into but if you like dressing as a sissy maid, it's your life."

He begins to do the paint prep. I stand and politely wait, we all carry on a bit of small chat as the lady is especially interested in my outfit. She sees my heels and my pink pantyhose and tells me I have lovely legs. I thank her of course. I do ask because my Mistress wife wants such, if I can have a photo taken of us to show her I did go out to buy paint today in my pink maids dress. Both of them agree and we take couple pics of such before I leave, with curtsy of course and give them a laugh about such.

After paying for the paint and some rollers I head for home and can hardly wait to get back inside the general privacy of my house. Once doing so I strip down to my white bra panty. I clear the room and get to painting the walls all in sissy maid pink dress colour. I try not to work much of a sweat and I pace myself. After two coats I clean up the stuff and begin to assemble the convertible sofa/bed, dresser, desk and closet organizer. I must get all the done before Helen comes home.

I get my new maids quarters all prim and proper, clean and ready to use. My maids dresses, sissy slut dress, blouses and skirts all hang into closet. Panties, bras, slips, camisoles, pantyhose, tights, garters and stockings in appropriate dresser drawers. I put my makeup station together on the desk and lay out all my high heels in proper order. Tired I sit on my sofa bed and rest, wearing only my bra and panty. I think, 'Shit this is all too real. I'm in my new sissy maids quarters, in the house I bought with my wife who is now my Mistress, all pink and girly. A few days ago I was living typical married man's life, today I'm some perverted sissy maid, trying to not get divorced and tossed on the street by my now Mistress wife. Oddly for most of my life stuff like that is sort of what I was wishing for and now her it is.'

I shower, redo my makeup and get back into my pink maids dress, hose and heels. Helen calls me about 3:30pm.

She says over the phone, "Phil... err Chantel [as she giggles] I'm going out for dinner tonight, you only have to make yourself something and keep it cheap, a sissy maid's diet must are cost effective."

I reply, "Yes Mistress Helen, who time did you expect to be at home?"

Helen answers, "Oh... maybe after 7:00pm. You just eat and stay dressed for me." she adds, "Did you get your room done and painted?"

I reply, "Yes Mistress, it's all pink and sissyish, I hope you will be pleased once you see it."

She replies, "Good, now be a good sissy dear and be prim and proper to great me at the door when I do come home tonight."

I reply, "Yes Mistress." as she hangs up.

I get on with a bite to eat and relax for a little bit. I go on to making few final adjustments to my new maids quarters such as making sure all my many pairs of high heel shoes and boots are perfectly displayed and give the room a final vacuuming all with me in my pink maid dress, pinks pantyhose and pink 5 inch spike heel pumps. I'm pretty tired now as I do sit in the living room and wait until Mistress Helen arrives back home after her night out for dinner. I kind of dose off a bit for now.

I hear the front door open and perk up in a chair and look at the clock, it's 7:24pm. Helen calls out if I'm home. I reply I am and quickly scamper down the stairs in my high heels.

I get to the foyer and curtsy, "Good Evening Mistress, how as you day, my dear?"

Helen smiles as she scans her sissy husband from head to toe sees a prim and proper sissy maid in pink, " Hello, Chantel, I had a busy day and also worked out a few things for us and our new relationship."

I so want to approach her and kiss her as I did when I was a typical male husband, but I know now, that really is not appropriate so I stand all dainty and say, "I'm happy you are home my Mistress."

Helen out of compassion does lean towards me and gives me a cute sympathy kiss on my cheek which makes me very happy and she can tell I am pleased. She says, "There, my little sissy, you see I do care and love you Chantel, but now as my cute, prim sissy maid."

We both head upstairs and Helen goes to her bedroom to change from her office clothes, I go and pour her a nice glass of white wine and ready myself to serve her.

She comes back and walks into the living room, she has on her pink cotton long sleeve blouse, top buttons open showing a bit of her white lace bra, she has on some cute white slim fit jeans and is in bare feet, her auburn hair is let down all shoulder length. I walk into the living room with a small serving tray and a glass of white wine for her. She enjoys watching sissy me do what I want to do, serve her as my Queen and Mistress. I set the tray on the coffee table, daintily pick up the glass and walk to Helen. Knees locked tight, feet in 5 inch heels tightly spaced, I bend a my sissy hips, extend my arms out and gracefully hand Mistress her wine. Helen takes it and sips from the glass, smiles and tells me it's very good and that I'm a good sissy maid in my mannerisms, as if I've been doing them for years, then she giggles. I gracefully thank her and give curtsy then step back few steps by the coffee table. Mistress has me kneel before her and to make sure my dress sits proper as I kneel.

Helen talks more about how things will unfold in our new relationship, she notes that the title change for our house is in the works and that my name has been removed from my car's ownership and put into her name. I will have to go to the bank and change our accounts set up and other things. I speak only as spoken too. As her sissy maid I am to belong to her and not share such ownership with her. It will make me more dutiful and docile.

Once she has finished her wine we both get up and walk to my maids quarters. Helen opens the door and is very pleased at how my new maids quarters look.

She says, "Mmm, nice dear, pink looks good and is certainly the new you." She sees the sofa bed, dress and my make up table and is very pleased at my attention to details and set up of all my cosmetics.

She sees all so many pairs of my high heel shoes and boots and says, "Wow Chantel, you have more pairs of heels than I do, I am amazed you hid all this for years."

She looks at my closet all prim and organized, seven more maids dresses hanging, four black, three pink, plus the pink one I have on. She sees pink and white petticoats and lots of short skirts and dresses as slut wear, cute and sexy jackets and other accessories. My maids quarters oozes with femininity and any man left in me will feel the weight of this as he is emasculated. Helen loves it all and says I will have to use feminine smelling scents in my quarters too. I am a beaten man, I see how my life will unfold and my marriage is now going to be 100% Mistress and sissy. But really a big part of me wants this, craved and dream't of this.

We chat on Mistress and sissy details for an hour or so, then Mistress has me run for her a hot bubble bath, preparing clean towels. She enters the bathroom in her white terry bathrobe. I take it off for her and see her 5'9" sexy body. My sissy dick is rock hard as I lust for her, but I know sex between her and I is now off limits, but I can still play in my mind. I help her step into the bath as I pant with lust. Helen sees I'm hot for her but tempers me, putting me in my place. I must enjoy being her sissy maid in servitude and help her with a bath.

She eases into the water and bubbles, lays back and tells me it feels nice. I gather a wash cloth and some body wash and following her instructions wash her lovely body. Oddly enough she notes to me that I never really did this as her man and husband, so I should enjoy this now.

I move on to washing her hair for her and then condition it. After this, I get the sissy privilege of shaving her legs and I must admit it is very exciting for me and Helen enjoys it too. She notes that she now understands why I shaved my legs, now that she knows I am a crossdresser I use to tell her it felt cooler in summer as I did so from about April to October, letting it grow back in winter to at the time help keep my crossdressing a secret.

We finish up her bath and I help her out into a towel and give her another to wrap on her wet hair. Helen sits on the edge of the bath and says something I will enjoy, "Chantel, you have been a very good sissy maid and girl. It's been a shocking last few days." She takes her right hand and lifts my dress to peek at my sissy bits to see I have hard on and says, "You have had a stiff one for a while helping me in my bath. Now I know you are cut off sex with me, but I will let you stand before me and masturbate if you wish."

I cough and say, "Um...ahh... I... have never masturbated in front of you or any other person, only did such in my privacy. Oddly we have had sex and you have given me hand jobs when I was still a man but it's odd to now think I can if I want masturbate in front of you."

She says, "Well do you want to?"

I say, "Oh..Ok."

I then pull out my sissy dick and all dressed up as her sissy maid I begin to play with my dick, I have not jerked off for few days and this is quite a turn on for me as Helen watches me stimulate myself. Soon I am moaning and groaning as she watches me from my head to my toes pull my sissy dick. It feels so fucking good and to do it wearing my maids dress, pantyhose, heels, wig and makeup turns me on so hard and so fast. I am totally excited, but I do know once I blow my wad I will feel so terrible, so unmanly and so twisted, but I excitedly continue. Helen coaches me on and soon I moan with ecstasy as I let a wad of sissy cum out and into my left hand, filling it with my warm jizz. I fall to my knees and now feel like crap. I right now wish I was never some pathetic sissy.

Helen asks if I enjoyed that? I told her it was great but I really feel blah now as my moment has passed. My hand is still sticky with my cum, I want too wash it off but Helen tells me not to and I will once ready lick my cum off my fingers. I at this moment do not want to do this. She gets up and puts on her robe I stay on my knees as she turns to me and says, "Are you going to lick your sissy jizz from your fingers?"

I am now beginning to feel ready to do so and say, "Yes, Mistress." as I begin to lick my cum and its a weird feeling for me to eat my own cum, but I lick my fingers clean.

Soon it's bed time.

The next day proceeds as normal for us now, my work week continues where I'm still lost in my new sissy world, but it's Friday and soon I will have weekend off to continue my readjustment to my new sissy life.

I get home about 4:30pm, shower, shave, do my make up and put on a black maids dress over a pink petticoat and I pull on a pair of white tights. My blonde and auburn wispy wig and maids cap is attached. I step into a simple pair of black suede 5 inch spike heel pumps.

Helen arrives a bit late about 5:30pm and I greet her at the door as now expected as her sissy maid. I throw together a quick meal as she tells me that her and Jenny will be going out clubbing tonight. Jenny will arrive about 7:30pm. I already do not like this much as a man, as I'm not invited and I fear her and Jenny are going to be flirting and maybe hooking up with men. Helen tells me what I will be doing as she and Jenny enjoy themselves clubbing. I will be changing her sheets and bedding, cleaning her bedroom from top to bottom making it impeccably clean. This is seen as new type of fun for sissy me. I want to protest this but I know it will fall on deaf ears. Helen wants a fun Friday night out on the town, she will probably flirt with, dance and who knows what with men while I work and clean my Friday night making her bedroom suite impeccably clean, such is my sissy life.

We both finish up eating, I am dispensed to washing the dishes as Helen, showers and gets ready for a sexy, fun night out. By 7:00pm she is all dolled up and walks into the kitchen where I'm doing some final tidying up. Helen is wearing her auburn hair down, shoulder length again in a classic Jennifer Anniston style, she has on a white satin blouse and a black leather above the knee pencil skirt, sexy but not too short. She has a gold lame belt as well. She has on black sheer stockings and a garter belt. The skirt covers up the lace tops of her stockings until she sits and then they peek out a bit. YUMMY! She is wearing gold hoop earrings, has a thick gold necklace and gold bangles on her wrists. She smells of Chanel No.5. I'm in visual and oratory ecstasy. My wife looks hot and I so want her but I can't. I also love her clothes and would love to dress the same. She has a pair of black suede knee boots about 4.5 inch spike heels and they have a sexy full on gold back zipper on each boot, that she has me help put on her feet. I am in my sissy glory helping her put on a a cute pair of boots I wish I had a pair of. The doorbell rings, it must be Jenny. Helen sends me to let her in and I scamper down the stairs in my black suede 5 inch heels.

Jenny upon entering sees sissy me and says, "Hi Chantel, you look lovely tonight."

I curtsy and say, "Thank you Miss Jenny." I compliment her too as she who is about 5'7" is wearing a black lycra shaping dress above the knee, wearing black stockings and red suede 4 inch spike heel pumps. She has a wide red belt on her waist, a red leather jacket and a pair of red and gold drop earrings and a match red and gold necklace. She too smells great, Lady Stetson I sense. Her sandy blonde hair hangs long past her shoulders in a spiral curls. Her red leather purse finishes her sexy look off.

Helen comes down stairs and puts on a black artificial fur cropped shrug jacket and has a black leather purse with gold trim. THEY BOTH LOOK SO HOT! My sissy dick is rock hard. I wish I could join them even as another chick, but I can't, I have Friday night chores to do. I see them off as they get into a cab and drive off.

While Helen and Jenny have fun Friday night out I will be doing my sissy maid duties and get Helen's bedroom clean and beautiful. As the night goes on I get a text message from Helen, she texts that she will be out late, I am not to wait up of her, she wants me in bed by 11:30pm and to text her a photo of the clock radio and me in my sleeping lingerie by 11:30pm. Well safe to say, I do not like her being out on the town on a Friday night, but I have no say anymore.

By 10:30pm my duties are done, I sit and watch some t.v. for a while, kick off my heels and rub my feet a I think about my Mistress wife's night out. I get undressed and shower, removing my makeup by 11:15pm. I then dress in my typical sleeping lingerie, my white silk slip,over a white lace bra and matching panty. I pull on a pair of white sheer pantyhose and see it's about 11:30pm. I snap a pic of me dressed as such with my clock in background, send it to Helen and then get to bed. I do not fall a sleep, my mind is on that Helen is still not home. I hate it... 11:45pm still not home... 12:01am still not home... I dose a bit off but I next hear the front door open up, I see the clock, it's 12:24am. Finally Helen is home. I want to get up and great her but I was ordered to bed by 11:30pm by her so I stay in my bed.

I soon hear talking, she is not alone, but the other voice is that of man, I think, 'Shit, she has brought a man home with her, dammit, no...no...no.. Helen.' They are walking up the stairs I soon can hear the man well enough from behind my maids quarters door, it's Alan from the store the other night, I think, 'Fuck! Alan is certainly quick to move in on my wife! Fuck, fuck, fuck... go home you jerk, leave my wife alone.' I sit up in my bed and strain hear them talk.

12