From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen all giddy says, "Alan, tonight was fun, have a seat in the living room while I quickly check on my sissy to see if she is asleep."

Alan replies, "No problem Helen, do what you have to do."

I quickly drop my head back down to look as if I'm asleep. Helen opens the door and quietly peeks in, light from the hall fills my room enough for her too see my lying in my bed. She closes the door and walks back to the living room, says, "She's asleep."

Helen has Alan put on some music on the hi-fi as she pours a couple of glasses of wine. I get back to listening as best I can. It sounds like they are having a good time, I hate what I'm hearing. I'm beginning to seethe and want too confront Alan to tell him to get the Hell out of our house and to leave my wife alone. But I do nothing, the damn sissy in me sits motionless and gutless.

I now hear them getting on, I can tell they are getting intimate, kissing and petting. They are talking passionately to each other. Can't believe what I am hearing.

Alan hot and horny says, "Helen... Helen...Helen, you are so sexy, so cute, such a woman, god I love it." as he feels her body and kisses her.

Helen pants and sighs, "Ohh Alan... you smell so manly, your hands are so strong and firm on my body, it feels so good."

I can't believe it, they are heavy petting and kissing in my living room to romantic music. I want to go out there and punch Alan silly, but again my sissy side keeps me planted to my bed.

About 15 minutes pass by and soon I can hear them get up, turnoff the music. I hope it means Alan will now get lost, go home. But what I do hear is nothing of the such.

Helen passionately says, "Alan, come to bed with me, I need you...I need a man tonight."

Alan kisses her and replies, "Ok Helen, you are so hot and sexy, I want to be the man you need tonight."

I can hear the two of them walk past my maids quarters door and to Helen's bedroom. I want to cry as I am losing... no lost my wife as a sexual and loving wife. I strain to listen to them, by opening my door and listening out from the hall way. Helen's bedroom door is closed and I know she and Alan are in her bedroom.

Soon I hear more kissing and petting, I hear Helen tell Alan to take his pants and socks off. She asks him to unzip her leather skirt. It falls to the floor and her black satin bikini panty shows her nice ass, her sexy garter belt and stockings with sexy lace tops are before his wanting face. Alan runs his firm hands over her cute butt cheeks and then stocking clad thighs as she sighs and moans with her lust. They both take off their tops, Helen's white satin blouse and Alan's black button down shirt. His pecks and abs are nicely done and Helen is excited by the sight of such as she runs her hands over them telling Alan the are so sexy. Alan responds by feeling up Helens titties and her black satin bra. He tells her he loves her titties.

They both sit on the bed but not in it yet. They kiss and feel each other up. I am LIVID! I want to go in the bedroom and drag his sorry ass out to toss him out of my house. I stand and listen but do nothing. I think, 'Fuck, it looks like they are going too have sex. FUCK! no.. I have to stop this. Why do I stand here and listen to this?'

They move onto the bed and begin more and more kissing, squeezing, feeling up each other's horny bodies. They are getting closer and closer too fucking. I open my door and step out into the hall, in my pathetic sissy glory, my white lace bra and matching panty, white sheer pantyhose and a white silk full slip. I want to burst into the bedroom and confront them. Get Alan out of the room but I am shaking with fear. I quietly step towards Helen's bedroom door. I keep listening.

The passion of soon to be hot sex is going on. The kissing, nibbling, feeling up, sighs, panting with heat and passion, their hands all over each other's body. I have to stop this, I work up the courage to knock on the door.

Knock, knock, knock, I say, "He...Helen... ca... can I come in? I have to talk to you."

They both stop and perk up, hearing the door knocks.

Helen says, "Dammit did you hear that? Phil must be up."

Alan responds, "Yes, I heard it."

I knock then speak again, "Helen can I come in?"

Helen and Alan sit up in the bed, she says, "Dammit Phil, go to bed. I have no time for you right now."

I speak up, "Please Helen, NO! please don't do this... let me come in."

Helen says, "Chantel, GO TO BED! DAMMIT!"

Alan then speaks to her, "I think you better let her in so we can clear this up, it's killing the mood."

She agrees and says, "Ok, come in and be quick."

I apprehensively open the door and walk in, the sight of sissy me has Alan laugh and Helen giggles. I am stunned at seeing Alan in what was my spot in our bed and with my wife. I am lost for words as Helen asks me what the Hell I want? I finally cough out words asking her not to do this, not make love to Alan. I ask Alan as a gentlemen to not make love to my wife. He tells me only Helen can make that choice. Helen tells me I should be happy for her to be with a real man, my sissy side should be overjoyed. I am not, I hate it and keep protesting for them to not do this.

Both of them are growing upset at me, I'm killing their mood. Alan quietly tells Helen something I can't hear. She says for him to not hurt me but ok... He gets up out of bed, wearing only his briefs. I am scared, is he going to fight me? He grabs Helen's make up chair and moves it near where I am standing. He goes to Helen's belt rack and grabs two belts. I am thinking is this guy going to whip me with a belt? Helen tells him to be and gentle but firm on me as Alan can be.

As he stands before me I am shaking in my lingerie. He comments at what I am wearing and says men do not dress like that. He tells me Helen wants a man tonight and she will get one. He by the mere presence of his strength forces me to sit onto chair. As I comply, my manhood is being crushed, ironically my sissy dick is getting hard. Soon he has me place my hands behind my back and takes a belt to cinch them to the back of the chair. Helen watches this and smiles. He next has me pull my white pantyhose clad feet back to the chair legs and he wraps another belt around my feet. I am now bound and defenseless.

Alan walks back to the bed and says, "Phil needs to see this and learn as sissy Chantel, her wife needs man's pleasure."

Helen agrees and is growing turned on by her cuckold husband now to witness their soon to be love making. I am crushed as I sit and they get back into the mood. They begin kissing and petting again. They speak lust towards each other as the heat builds up between them again. I watch Alan run his hands on Helen's body and she on his, her nails also on his. Soon he has her bra off an her titties sit open for him too kiss and feel up, driving her wet with joy. Helen now helps Alan pull off his briefs and she takes them, looks at me and tosses them towards me, the briefs fall into my lap. My sissy cock is weirdly rock hard, I am thinking, 'How can this be turning me on?'

Alan finally removes Helen's black satin panty down from her waist, her garters open up and he pulls her panty off, her stockings stay up though. I am watching with angst and lust as a man is about to fuck my wife. Alan moves on top of Helen, her head fills the pillow with her auburn hair falls around the pillow. Alan is on top of her as it shows his prize and she loves it. The kissing, nibbling, feeling up grows intense. I sit bound to the chair in my lingerie and white pantyhose knowing soon Alan will fuck my wife.

They build up incredible heat of lust and passion.

I now hear Helen say, "Oh god Alan... ohhh take me, I'm so wet for you, you need to make love me now... Ooohh yeah!"

I now watch Alan take his stiff 6-7 inch, cut white cock and he moves in with Helen's legs wide open and ready for this as he begins to gently insert it in her vagina. I am sitting dumb founded as I watch this man stick his hard cock inside my wife's snatch. A part of me wants to die, oddly though my sissy cock is stiff like a tent pole and one can see it through my panty and slip.

Alan and Helen begin the best of love making as he works up into a good fucking rhythm. He fucks her as he kisses her, her lips, her ears, her titties and his hands holds control over this love making. Helen is moaning with joy as her hands and finger nails lightly rub and scratch Alan's back.

The sound of mutual moans and sighs as Alan rhythmically pounds Helen's vagina is to me strange. Watching another man go down and have sex is weird for me, knowing it's my wife makes me angry as man and again turned on as a cucked sissy.

They go on for a number of minutes, the heat of lust is unreal and Helen is totally turned on by Alan's fucking of her. Alan is near delirious with wanted desire to cum inside Helen. They move closer too said goal. In moments it happens just like that, Alan in ultimate grunting and pounding groans out as he shoots his wad of manly cum up inside Helen. She coaches him on to keep pounding until he is all spent, every drop of his hot semen is now inside my wife's vagina.

I watch as Alan collapses onto of Helen his head in the pillow, she takes her right hand and pets his head telling him that it was the best sex she ever had. I hear this and feel more less lost as a man as she says this sex was better than anything I had with her.

Alan next pulls out, his cock is beginning to soften up and he rolls over on his back, both are lying on their backs, I say nothing, I am a sissy cuckold. A minute or so pass, they turn their heads and stare at each other, then kiss. Helen says something to Alan I can't hear. They laugh and he sits up an stands up, his cock is much softer now but is glistening wet with their body fluids. Helen looks at me and smiles as she asks, "Well Chantel, did you enjoy that? I can see you have a hard on under your slip."

I sheepishly say, "Yes Mistress."

Alan walks to me and undoes my hands, freeing them up as I thank him. He picks up his briefs off my lap and Helen giggling tells me to help Alan put on his briefs, but first lick his cock clean. I don't want any part of touching or licking the body fluids off his cock. Alan grabs my head and says for me to listen to the lady. I then lick his cock, I am repulsed but also turned on, my sissy dick is rock hard. I next hold open his briefs as he steps into them, his cock and balls hang near my face. I pull up his briefs and he snaps them proper as he walks back the bed. I am told to undo the belt from my feet then to get on the floor lying on my back. Helen steps from the bed naked except for the stockings still clinging on her legs. She straddles my body and crouches down. She takes her fingers and open up her vagina as she tells me to open my mouth. I cannot believe what is happening as Alan's cum flows out in a thin stream from her snatch and she tries to aim it best she can into my mouth. This is unbelievable as I swallow as much of the cum as I can. Once done she gets up and back into bed. I am told to get on my knees and to bow before them to give thanks, first to Alan.

I say, "I wish to thank you Sir Alan, thank you of being a man to my wife and for making great love too her. I also thank you for letting me clean your sexy cock." I then move onto my wife, "Thank you Mistress Helen, thank you for choosing a good man to make love to you, thank you for letting me watch you make love to a man and that you for daring Alan's cum into my sissy mouth."

I feel like shit, devastated but also so turned one as a cuckold and a sissy. Helen tells me they will be spending the night together. She tells me that in the morning I will dress as a cute sissy maid and prepare bacon, eggs, toast, coffee and juice as breakfast in bed for her and Alan. I will wake them up at 9:30am and be at my best sissy behaviour. I curtsy and agree. I am dismissed to my maids quarters. Helen says if I want to ease my own hard on I can jerk off in my own bed if I like. I do exactly that once in bed as I have to temper my sissy hard on. I lay in bed after cumming and wonder what has become me? My life is that of a pathetic sissy cuckold. How am I going to deal with this? By 1:30am or so I do fall asleep. in the morning I will serve Mistress and her lover Alan breakfast in bed. My sissy life continues...

*****************************

Chapter Four to follow soon.

12