All Comments on 'From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 03'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grow a pair

Take your life back and put them both in there place. Him six feet under.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
A Husband whoids now seen as a sissy by his wife has no pair...

A cuckold husband now finds his sissy lifestyle is what he wants and is more and more excited even if humiliated as stil aspects of a man right now and accepts such by his now Mistress wife. He has given up his man card and will accept he is a crossdressing sissy as he knew deep down inside he wanted it and wants it. He will begin to accept his wife needing to expand her life, desires and wants especially from a real man which sissy Chantel can't really give as her Mistress wife does not want a sissy lover but grows to enjoy and love a cuckold sissy girl hubby who will be her dutiful maid and soon likely her slut to put out.

Helen still loves her sissy hubby as per the cute kiss on the cheek she gave Chantel the night coming home from work and seeing her cute lil sissy maid. She just has a new type of love for sissy Chantel. Chantel will have to readjust her sissy love for her Mistress wife even if what remains the man in her struggles with it for now and she must accept her Mistress wife wants new manly relations.

This story will unfold to where Helen and husband sissy Chantel both find solace and joy in who they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
VERY mixed feelings

OK, first and up front you write very well, descriptively, and creatively. But I must admit that it was WAY Too over the line with me when you had Chantel at his wife's insistence, sign away EVERYTHING, that was Hers'. I Am a LONG time Cuckold, and now a Sissy Gurl, my I also live in the Real world and possess a logically working brain. So this was too much for ME, maybe not for others.

Was also bothered by the apparent lack of any intimacy between Chantel and his Mistress \wife.BUT all that was from Ch. 02.

But, again a But, this Ch. 03 pulled me WAY back in. Nicely done, NICELY done.

Ok only a minor point on this one, your description from Chantel's point of view about her wife in the bedroom with her lover, behind Closed door. Could not have been her point of view. Again, Nice job and I anxiously await Ch. 04.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelalmost 7 years agoAuthor
This sissy story will have some interesting turns as chapters follow...

I have scripted a number of chapters in my fantasy mind. There will be some as expected humiliating but more so craved by most any sissy's hopes, scenes. Mistress Helen and her new lover Sir Alan will help take Chantel to interesting erotic heights as a sexy sissy maid and also hot sissy slut. As the timeline runs it will compress itself over a longer time period to give time to develop twists and turns, but also things where Chantel really does find out a lot more about herself as her Mistress wife Helen and Helen's lover Alan also see things grow and change for them in this unique three way relationship.

I must admit as I draw outlines for future chapters in my fantasy mind, I find I surprise myself with interesting twists to the plot. I just hope my readers will enjoy what will come over future chapters.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
If I want to taste cum

Now I have to eat my own after my wife masturbates me. At one time she let me clean it from her but now she does not let me see her cunny and she only leys me cum twice a week when she gives me a rub off then I get to taste my cum I like covering my lips with it so I can smell it and dream I am tasting her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love and hate it

Excellent writing. Love the sissy husband. But I hate how you have the wife turn in him and act like they haven't been married or in love. He didn't cheat on her. There is. I reaosnshe had him sign over everything to her. Who cares if his job knows he should have left the bitch and found a mistress who wants to train the sissy but love the person. how did she overnight become an bitch and a Domme?

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

This is really turning me on !!!! If only I could a woman to do this to me !!!

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

She doesn’t love him. The first week of him being a sissy maid. She should not have brought a guy home. She’s moving very fast. She would’ve been better off coming home after a date and then having him lick her clean. And then the force of being having to watch and then lick them clean way too much too soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous