All Comments on 'From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 13'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 6 years agoAuthor
My response...

You have pointed out some opinions of yours, that is fine. However please do not dictate on what I should do.

You views on the character's are yours, if your desire is to have only, well more hard core, sex driven leaning towards more maybe even sissy, slutty and/or BDSM well then the characters have developed and new characters introduced who are now not going to fall inside that narrow scope, so as such it may not be a story series for you.

But I have taken this story through a turn away from simple cding or tging slut, sissy and maybe BDSM stuff to a story that has become more of a romantic and daily life story. I feel I engage in writing interesting sexual rendezvous between the character while writing a story that delves into what a transitioning/transitioned girl may be looking for and desiring in a t-girl relationship with a good man while keeping her in touch with her supporting class of characters and that a vibrant t-girl can have a sexy love life and still function more or less in day to day society.

Readers that wish to follow this story by now must be seeing this and if so be ok with the written journey I have and am writing here. It is my idea to make a t-girl be an exciting and sexually desirable girl while maintaining a relatively normal day to day to life. Each chapter writes with some sexual rendezvous, but obviously more and more based on a romance with a strong, attractive male ans a 'new' t-girl into finding herself as more than just a trans woman but a trans woman who can find and share love.

Crazy, hot, dirty, sex or erotic sex from such may not be a part of this story at least from its earliest chapters. But I try to paint good visual images of the main characters and write words of a growing romantic love and eroticism. This is not all though,I want to write how a t-girl can live a relatively normal life with sex and love from in this case a man who she fell in love with and whom loves her for being unique as a sexy t-girl.

I have written other more sissy, slutty, BDSM, male-domination type stories for readers who may enjoy these more. I have other more hard core type stories in my mind for future, but for now I write this again now more romantic and t-girl finding herself in life story more for me to slip into a part of my mind of fantasy where I imagine being Chantel. I hope others may see that and enjoy such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story direction.

I disagree with the comment about the poor writing etc. I think you have taken this in an interesting direction and I have always connected with Chantal here as some of my life experiences are parallel to hers and some of my dreams line up with her life changes; however, something's never change and that is being naturally submissive and subject to humiliation, being controlled, etc. that is what I see missing in Chantal's current life. I am not about to tell you what direction your characters need to take, but I think we are all waiting for her to take the next step of implants and facial feminization. Thank you for the great stories and imagination.

chrissy.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 6 years agoAuthor
Chrissy...

Thanks for your input.

Yes, I feel many crossdressers and of a submissive type with desires to be feminine and not just wearing the clothes types imagine and enjoy the thoughts of being submissive and controlled by others, they could be male or female dominants. For me it generally has been and is male dominants in my fantasy life.

This story though has come to take me to places in my fantasy mind I normally have not gone to, 'romance with a man'. It has become quite an emotional ride for me writing it. My vicarious living through Chantel's character here is very emotional and softly erotic for me. I hope others enjoy this type of story and depth. Yeah it's not so hard core now, but future chapters will have their edge and IMO sexy/erotic sides.

As to future submissiveness, Chantel will willingly defer a more soft and submissive role with especially Mikel. Her life will role out as a more traditional, feminine role to her Beau. This is how I in real life like to envision male/female relations to be and how I will see Chantel as a new t-girl in such a relationship with a man.

She will have an edge to her though and not just be a broken wall flower, but she will enjoy and love having a real man romance with her, her emotions and their mutual love. I hope you and others will appreciate these details as the future chapters are published.

CiCi_SalopeCiCi_Salopeover 6 years ago
Follow YOUR thoughts and Fantasy Chantel

That will NOT be for Everyone. It's not even Quite for Me. BUT that is NOT Important in Real Life, Let alone Fantasy life. You will Never please Everyone. Yes you can and should read criticism and even Weigh it. That does Not mean you have to Legitimize it.

Has I said I have GREATLY Enjoyed this Series, Even if it was Not always the way that I would have gone. Additionally I am probably one of your Targeted Audience. I'm a late in life Sissy Gurl and LOVING it.

PLEASE continue. But mister Rude and Crude anonymous is right in saying that a couple of Proof Reads would Improve it.

Thank you Again Chantel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tosh

Extremely poorly written

poor story line

Why even bother trying ?

PATHETIC LOSER !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous