From Clay to Putty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talk for a few minutes about the script and I'm surprised when Brian tells me he wants me to read for the role of the FBI agent. I assumed I'd be reading for one of the supporting roles, but this is a lead! I immediately think of the script I have and remember there are a few sex scenes, and an especially steamy one where the jewel thief seduces the agent for the first time. I smile and wonder who they've cast for that part.

It suddenly dawns on me that I'm going to be reading with Eric. Why wouldn't they have an actress or at least a girl here if this is the part they wanted me to audition for? Oh well, whatever, I tell myself, it doesn't really matter. I continue to sip my drink as I read and reread the lines. I'm smiling and even chuckle out loud at the clever, whip-smart dialogue. This is a really juice part and I know if given the chance I can knock it out of the park. This is the kind of part that can make a career.

Before I know it, I've finished my iced tea and Eric is handing me another.

I flip to the next scene and – shoot – there's kissing in it. I sure hope they don't expect me to kiss Eric. I gulp and take another drink.

"Is something the matter?" Frank asks. He must see the look on my face.

"Um ..." I nervously sip at my drink. Crap, crap and double crap. My throat is suddenly dry and I take a drink to unstick it. "No. Nothing at all," I manage to croak out. He nods and I hope he buys it.

Eric comes by moments later to freshen my drink again. I'm not sure how many glasses I've had now. I didn't know I was so thirsty! He gives me a funny smile like he knows something's up. I can't get a good read on him and I'm not sure if I like him or not.

A few minutes later Brian asks us if we're ready to begin. "Sure," I say and stand up, and immediately fall back on my butt on the couch. Whoah! Head rush! I stand again, and I have to grab the back of Brian's chair to steady myself.

"Are you alright?" he asks. He seems to be scrutinizing me.

I look back at him – both of him – and shake my head. I close my eyes and when I open them again there's only one of him. Huh? "Yeah," I mumble, "I'm fine." I stand next to Eric and we begin the scene.

I'm anything but fine, though. I feel weird and I stumble and drop the pages I'm holding. What the heck? I start to sway again and I lose my balance.

I feel strong arms behind me catch me before I fall. It's Frank. He holds me up and I lean heavily on him. "Sorry, I don't know what's wrong," I say and I shake my head again. "I think maybe I got too much sun?"

"Those Long Islands are what's wrong," Jason says.

I look at him. "What?"

He laughs. "Long Island Iced Tea isn't tea, Clay. It's a cocktail. A pretty potent one at that."

"Huh?" I ask, confused.

"You're drunk," Eric laughs, and he's shaking his head. He's such an ass.

I give him a stricken look. "Drunk? But I ... I'm drunk? I've never been drunk before."

"What?" Brian asks. I look at him and he's arching his eyebrow like Mr. Spock. "Really? Never?"

"No," I say shaking my head. "Well, except maybe that time at Tommy Dillard's graduation party," I babble, gesturing broadly. "But nobody told me the punch was spiked and I only had two little glasses before Mark Hodges said something, so I think I was maybe just a little tipsy? And I don't think that really counts, do you?"

"Wait – why wouldn't it count?" Brian asks and I think he might be laughing.

"Because nobody told me. And I wasn't drunk for real," I explain.

"But you're drunk now, Clay," he says, and he puts his hands on my shoulders. "For real drunk."

"I know!" I whisper loudly. "Don't tell anybody!"

"Okay, I won't," he whispers back conspiratorially, a twinkle in his eyes. "But why not?"

"Because, it's a sin," I reply.

"A sin?"

"Yes. The Bible says not to get drunk."

"What?"

"The Bible," I say. "You know, the Word of God? It says 'do not be drunk' -"

"Ephesians 5:18," Jason interrupts me. "Yeah, yeah. 'Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery.' "

He puts an emphasis on the word 'debauchery' like it's dirty or something. I look at him.

"Debauchery," he repeats. He catches my eyes as he says it, slowly and drawing it out.

"I don't know what that means," I say.

"Wait a minute," Eric says, "you weren't drinking wine."

"Huh?" I say, and it looks like Eric's about to say something more but Brian puts a finger to his lips and shakes his head.

My head is feeling light and the room is starting to tilt. I turn back to Brian. "You can't tell anybody." I'm slurring my words now.

"Don't worry," he assures, and puts a finger to his lips. "Your secret's safe with me."

I'm still leaning against Frank because every time I try to stand on my own the floor moves. Jason comes over and begins to unbutton my shirt. For some reason I start to giggle and I can't stop. He unbuttons two more buttons, his eyes not leaving mine.

I stop laughing. "What're you doing?" I ask, and it feels like my tongue has gotten too big for my mouth. Then I bust into another fit of laughter, doubling over. If this is what being drunk is like, I kind of like it!

"Starting the scene, of course," he says matter-of-factly. "I need to check to see if you're wearing a wire."

"Oh," I say and I try to focus, but my head's really spinning now. "But that's not in the script, is it?"

"The script," Frank laughs. "Shit, this turned out better than planned."

I look back at him, confused. "Huh?" He just laughs.

"You didn't think we'd fuckin' forget, did you?"

I don't say anything.

"You realize none of this is real, right?" Jason asks. "The audition?"

I look away.

He puts his hand on my jaw and turns my face so I'm looking right at him. "Oh my God, you didn't?"

He shakes his head and continues. "Trust me Clay, if you hadn't been dumb enough to drink all those Long Island Iced Teas, we'd have found another way to get here."

Frank snorts. "What a hick."

"You're lucky it played out this way," Jason says, "because Frank's plan – well, just be glad it didn't come to that."

There should probably be alarm bells going off in my head, but nothing's really sinking in. All I know is he has my shirt all the way unbuttoned now and is working it down off my shoulders.

"Nice," he says, and he's looking at me strangely. "Very nice."

I feel as if my mouth is full of peanut butter or something and I raise my hand to stop him but my arm feels so heavy and my attempt is easily batted away.

"You look thirsty," he says, and as if on cue, Eric hands him a glass. "Maybe you should finish your drink."

It sounds more like an order than a suggestion, and I nod and nervously drain the glass when he puts it to my mouth. I think Eric topped it off again because there's a lot in there. I don't even think about it not being real iced tea.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, watching as Jason runs his hand over my chest. I'm about to say something when he starts brushing his thumb like a windshield wiper over my nipple and I shiver as I feel it go hard.

"Ungh ..." I moan when he gives it a gentle pinch, and suddenly I have a hard-on.

Weirdly, my dick is connected to my nipples. I learned that the awkward way my sophomore year of high school.

We were running during baseball practice one day and my shirt was rubbing against my nipples. I started to feel a tingling in my crotch and it got to the point where I had to stop and double-over from the sensation. I didn't realize until I stood up to adjust myself that I'd pumped a load into my briefs! I slunk off to the showers, making sure nobody saw my wet crotch, and jumped in, fully clothed. From then on I always ran with Band-Aids over my nipples.

Another time, over Christmas break my senior year, my older brother Colin was home from college and we were wrestling. He'd always been bigger than me, but I'd had a growth spurt over the summer and was now as tall as he was, even if he still had a few pounds on me.

Our little brother Chase was there and he was cheering Colin on. Chase was fifteen at the time and worshipped Colin but resented me because going to high school in a small town, his teachers always compared him to me and he hated that. Well, imagine what it was like for me being Colin's younger brother!

Anyway, I was beginning to get the better of Colin and almost had him pinned, when he started to play dirty – poking at my ribs and giving me titty twisters. I grunted and squealed and hunched, and before I knew it, he had me on my back with my t-shirt up under my armpits and was holding both my hands over my head with one of his. Then he started going to town with his free hand, tickling me and plucking at my nipples.

"No, Colin," I gasped. "Please stop. Uncle ... Uncle!!"

But soon my grunts started turning to long, low moans, and the longer he kept it up, the louder I got.

He looked down at my crotch. I was wearing thin, light blue running shorts with briefs underneath, and I was completely hard and starting to leak.

"Oh my God," he said when he noticed the pole in my shorts. "Do you have a boner? Check it out Chase, Clay's got a woody!" Then he gave me an evil grin and re-doubled his efforts.

"Colin!" I practically screamed, somehow managing to collect myself. "Stop! Colin!! Stop!!" But he just laughed.

And that's when Chase noticed the wet spot on the front of my shorts that was turning the light blue fabric a deep navy blue. He clapped his hand over his mouth while he pointed it out to Colin.

"Oh dude," Colin said in a low, dirty whisper as he waggled his eyebrows. "I'm gonna make you cream yourself." Chase just looked on with a big grin on his face.

"No!" I shuddered and struggled harder, but it was useless.

Chase yanked my shorts down and flicked my boner a couple of times through my underwear while Colin continued to work my nipples. Soon my squeals and shouts of protest turned back to grunts and moans and within a minute I blew the biggest load ever into my briefs.

"You jerks!" I yelled, pulling up my shorts while kicking out at both of them as they scrambled to get out of the way. Colin leaned over to give me a hand up as Chase bolted from the room. Colin was laughing so hard he was snorting, but I was mortified.

He finally stopped laughing and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into an affectionate hug. "Wait till you have a chick playing with them," he said, sighing. "So fucking awesome."

I gaped up at him, shocked that he apparently had been having sex outside of marriage, and then shrieked when I felt his hand grab the waistband of my briefs and give me a giant wedgie.

He got me two more times before he left for school – the second time getting Chase to join in – and both times causing me to make a big mess in my jeans and briefs. I don't think Colin's a very good Christian.

***

"Hmmm... what's this?" Jason asks, as my nipple hardens under his touch. He puts his other hand on my other nipple and plucks at it.

"Mmmm... oooohhh..."

I'm rock hard in my briefs within moments and my boner is pushing uncomfortably against my suddenly too tight jeans. Jason must notice this because he undoes the button on my pants and slowly inches the zipper down, opening my Levis and murmuring pleasurably as my briefs come into view.

He runs one hand back over my pecs as he pushes my jeans down over my butt and past my hips. He plays with my nipples again, rolling them between his index finger and thumb and then pinching them, gently at first and then harder. I gasp and moan at the sensation, biting my lower lip.

"Ohhh... nnggghhh..." What's happening to me?

I feel fully exposed. I glance down and see my hard-on is tenting my briefs. He flicks my boner a couple of times before grabbing it and giving it a good squeeze.

"I shouldn't be doing this," I manage to get out, and I'm breathing hard.

"But I heard you'd do anything for a part," he whispers in my ear. His voice is like a gentle caress and his soft tongue flicks out and sweeps across my ear lobe and I shiver. Then he scratches his left thumb nail over my right nipple and starts jacking me through my briefs.

His touch on me feels good and my head is so muddled, I automatically thrust my hips into his hand, needing more friction and seeking the pleasure the pressure brings.

"Somebody's horny," he says, and he tickles my balls through my underwear and squeezes them again.

He continues to stroke me and then takes his hand off my dick just long enough to yank my briefs down, stopping only when the elastic waistband catches my straining erection. He frees my dick and laughs when it slaps my belly. He takes my jeans in both hands and pulls them all the way down to my ankles and then runs his hands slowly up my legs. He grabs my butt with both hands and then shoves my briefs down, too. I feel his hand wrap around my shaft and he's scrubbing his thumb over the wet, sensitive tip. I let out a low, long moan.

"Oh yeah," he says. His voice is a low growl. "You need this bad, don't you?"

I shake my head no, but not very forcefully because what he's doing feels amazing. I know it's wrong to masturbate, so whenever I do I'm always quick about it because I'm so ashamed to be giving into such sinful desires. But Jason seems content to take his time. Like doing this should feel good, not just be a means to an end. And it does feel good, and ... oh God, I'm going to come if he keeps this up!

"We ... I can't ... can't do this!" I burst out and somehow manage to twist out of Frank's arms. But I don't get very far, what with being drunk and my pants and underwear down around my ankles. I tumble to my knees and barely get my hands under me to avoid falling on my face.

I attempt to crawl away and hear a chorus of laughter and snickers behind me. I'm sure I make quite the sight, my naked ass swaying back and forth, and my jeans and briefs tangled at my feet, as I try crawl to God knows where on my hands and knees.

"Leaving so soon?" Jason asks. He's down on his knees next to me and his hand is softly stroking my back like he's trying to gentle me. Then he reaches down between my legs and takes hold of my bobbing cock. But he doesn't jack me or work his thumb over the head like he did a minute ago. Instead, he feathers his fingers and thumb very lightly up and down the shaft and then over the tip, like he's lifting a slip cover off a chair. He keeps doing this, swirling his fingers over the tip of my dick, teasing it back to a full, throbbing erection, and I'm moaning again.

"Aw fuck," I curse in a puff of breath and he stops. My dick pulses and burps a small pearl of pre-cum. I look between my legs and there's a thin silver strand dangling from the tip of my erection down to the dark wood floor.

"That's it," he coaxes, his fingers back on my dick and picking up the pace just slightly. His voice is soft but somehow still commanding. He begins to pluck at my nipples while he's doing that thing to my dick and I'm whimpering loudly now and getting lost in the sensation.

"Oh fuck," I swear again, my voice coming out in a high whine.

"Such language for good Christian boy," he chuckles. I turn red and he ruffles my hair. I try to never swear but now for some reason I can't seem to stop.

He scrubs the calloused tip of his thumb across the tip of my dick which is suddenly super sensitive and I squeal. I can't take much more and I thrust hard into his hand, my needy dick frantically searching for purchase in his palm, my butt cheeks tense and clenching.

"Oh Christ, look at that fucking ass," I hear Eric say and I feel a pair of hands firmly grab my hips, holding me in place. Then my butt cheeks are spread apart and something warm and wet is running up and down my crack. I freeze. Is he licking my butt?

I feel a soft breath on my butt and suddenly my whole body quivers and I feel shaky. Holy shit. He is! He's licking my ass. What the hell? What kind of crap is this?

He dives down again, his tongue laving over my tight anal knot, alternating smooth strokes and soft jabs and I shudder again. I've never felt anything like this and I moan.

"Ohhhhhhhh..."

"You like that?" Jason asks, like he knows what's in my head, and I shake my head 'no' again, but I can feel my cheeks flush even as another moan escapes me.

"Yeah, you do," he says. "Hey everybody, Clay likes getting his ass rimmed."

Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed. Eric's sucking, kissing and licking my hole, and I don't know when my dick has been so hard.

"Ohhh fuck..." My voice comes out low and guttural. His tongue touches my opening again and a dark, hot pleasure opens me up as he licks into me.

"Yeah, that's it, Clay," Jason says. "Feels sooo good, doesn't it?"

"No, no, no," I whisper, shaking my head back and forth. "No, no, oh fuck, oh God fuck!"

Jason wraps his hand around my dick just a little tighter now as Eric runs his tongue along the sensitive skin between my hole and my balls. Jason is whispering something soft and soothing into my ear but I can't quite make out what he's saying over the pounding of my heart.

Then Eric starts tugging on my nuts as he works me with his tongue, not hard yanks or anything, but enough to get me even more aroused. I had no idea this was even a thing! My dick is leaking like a sieve now, slip-sliding in Jason's knowing grasp.

I squeeze my eyes shut. Maybe if I can't see what's going on around me it's not really happening. Like it's just a dream. But I feel Eric's tongue again and Jason flicking at my nipple, and if it's a dream, I don't think I want to wake up!

I hang my head, ashamed at how much I like feeling this way, but still, all I can do is moan and thrust my hips. And every time I move my hips back it feels like Eric's tongue is driving in just that much deeper. Little by little. And it feels so good. So. Fucking. Good. I don't understand how something so wrong feels so...

"Fuck!!" I know I shouldn't be swearing, but I don't know how else to express what I'm feeling!

I'm moaning louder and I realize I'm drooling, but I don't care. The only thing that matters right now is Eric's tongue in my hole and Jason's hand on my dick, and ... I can't help it. It feels so good and I'm already drunk, so why not just let go?

I'm not sure where that thought just came from. Is that what Jason has been whispering in my ear all this time? I don't know. The only thing I 'do' know is right now I have no fucks to give because it feels so good and I'm already drunk ... so why not just let go?

"Uhhhnnnggghhh..." I groan as I feel my nuts start to tighten like I'm going to come, but Jason must know because he slows his fist down and now I don't have to. But I want to. I want to come. I thrust a little faster and when I do, Eric sucks harder at my hole, jabbing his tongue in deeper and deeper.

"Oh Jesus!"

*It feels so good.*

*You're already drunk.*

*Why not just let go?*

I'm breathing fast and heavy and as drunk as I am, I know I need to slow down or I'm gonna pass out or get sick or something.

So I make a conscious effort to slow my breathing, and as if reading my mind, I hear Jason encouraging me. "Breathe in," he says. He's carding his fingers through my hair and he tells me to breathe in again, but now there's something up against my nostril and ... and he's plugging the other one...

"Breathe in, Clay," he instructs. "Breathe in and hold it."

I do.

And WHOAH!! My mind blinks on and off and everything stops and goes black. Then stars flash in my eyes and my senses come back slowly, like when you flick on the lights in an auditorium one at a time until the whole room is finally illuminated. I feel a line of heat running from the base of my dick up to the top of my head and back again.

I open my eyes but all I see is a field of white. It's soft but firm and smells musky and manly. There's a hand at the back of my head and when I finally realize what's happening it's too late because that thing – it's a little brown bottle – is back to my nose and I'm inhaling again.