From Clay to Putty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," Jason says softly. "Just let it come out."

I don't know what's come over me because I arch my back and push my ass back into him as his hips begin to thrust rapid-fire. I'm suddenly hungry for more, and right now, at this moment, I know that if I was still on my back, I'd be grabbing my legs and lifting them higher, opening myself even wider for him.

Where are these thoughts coming from? What's happening to me? I've never felt anything so ... good ... before.

"Holy fuck, I think we turned him into a slut," Eric says.

"Nah," Frank says. "All these fundamentalist Christian boys are the same. You get a few drinks into them and their inner whore comes out."

"Did his dick just twitched when you said that?" Eric laughs.

My face reddens when I hear their comments and my cock pulses and throbs in response and all I want is to be fucked.

"You like this?" Frank asks.

"Yes," I pant. "Yes... More... Please."

"Please what, Clay?" Jason asks.

I shake my head. I can't. Not that. It doesn't matter how drunk I am or how good it feels. I can't. But holy shit if I say it anyway. "Please... Fuck me!"

And he does. First he teases me with slow, long thrusts, pulling out of me ever-so-slowly until the tip of his dick is barely in, and then driving back into me. Again and again and again. I'm wailing and crying, but it's less pain and more pleasure, as sobs burst from me and I keep begging for more.

***

He keeps fucking me. I don't know for how long – it could be hours, I have no idea – but I'm a willing participant now. He's driving into me in a steady rhythm and I want more. I need more. I moan and grunt as I grind my ass back into him, meeting his thrusts. I've never felt anything quite this good.

"Oh God... oh fuuuuuck!"

"He's totally slutted out," I hear somebody say and it's true. But I don't care.

And at that moment Jason goes into overdrive. He's slamming into me now full force, every single thrust hitting my prostate square on and sending wave after wave of ecstasy through me until I'm shouting and crying and squealing and begging.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhh... unngghhh... yesss... Fuuuuuck... Nngghhh... God yes please... More, more, more... Ohh... yesss... pleeeease... Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!"

And then I coming. Again. My body shudders as I empty myself onto the pillows beneath me.

***

My cock is spent but Jason doesn't pull out. He keeps riding me and I'm so blissed out, so addicted to the feeling of him inside me – of him fucking me – that I'm grunting and babbling and pushing back into his thrusts and willingly sniffing the poppers anytime they're offered to me.

"Oh yeah," Frank says. "He's totally into this." He steps in front of me. His cock is out and he lays it against my lips. I open automatically for him and he smiles and slides it in about two inches.

It's resting on my tongue. It's slick and salty and I start to gag but he doesn't move it.

"Suck it, bitch." I close my lips around it and run my tongue over it, feeling the contours of the head. His smile broadens.

"No teeth," he says firmly, and he pushes his hips forward and buries himself to the root.

"Looks like a perfect fit," Jason says. He's still pounding my ass, and his balls are slapping against my ass in a staccato manner. "Just like his tight ass." I groan when I hear him say that and my dick has come back to life and is throbbing again.

"No teeth," Frank repeats, more firmly, and I nod, my eyes tearing up at the sensation of choking. It's hard to breathe and Frank tells me to breathe through my nose, like Eric said earlier.

"If I had time I'd train this little bitch right," he says. I look up and he winks.

After a few minutes he pulls out of my mouth with a loud pop and slaps me lightly across the face with his still hard cock. I don't know why, but I chase it, trying to get it back in my mouth. He grabs me by my hair and holds my head still. Then while looking into my eyes, he strokes his cock a half dozen time and spews his load all over my face. I don't know how many times he shoots, but my face is covered with his cum and I can feel it dripping.

"I was right," he laughs, letting go of my hair. "You look good wearing my load."

"He looks like a fucking glazed donut," Eric laughs as Brian takes close up pictures of my face.

Jason grips me just a bit tighter and I feel his body tense as his orgasm rips through him and he begins to come. I feel his cock pulsing in my ass as he fills his condom.

And then he pulls out and I feel my hole gaping. It's a strange, empty feeling.

***

Frank hands Eric another glass of Long Island Iced Tea and I'm urged to drink it down. They put poppers to both nostrils and I'm so high I don't know if I'm coming or going anymore.

Everything is becoming a blur, but I know at some point I'm being fucked by Brian while sucking Jason's cock, and I remember thinking the only person who hasn't fucked me yet is Eric and I wonder if he will and what will it be like? Will it feel good like it did with Jason?

***

Somebody is slapping my cheeks. Not hard, but hard enough to get my attention. I open my eyes and it's Eric. He's staring at me and his face is not even a foot away from mine.

"Welcome back," he says.

Did I pass out again?

"You've got really blue eyes, dude," is all I manage to say back.

He laughs and looks at my mouth. He licks his lower lip and for some reason I lick mine too. Then his mouth is on mine and he's crushing me in a kiss. I let him and I even kiss him back. What the hell?

His tongue tangles with mine as he deepens the kiss. It's strange, but not bad. It's different than it is with a girl, but it's still nice. I'm not sure how long we're kissing before he finally pulling away.

I realize not only am I on my back, but my legs are up over his shoulders. I feel movement down by my ass and suddenly he sinks into me.

"Ugh..." I cry out and arch my back. "Fuck!"

The poppers are back under my nose and I snort really deep.

"Shit, you're still so tight," Eric says as he quickly settles into a rhythm. "I thought you'd be all sloppy and loose by now but you're ... oh fuck, so tight!"

"Ohhh... Nnnnggghhh..." God it feels so good.

I know I shouldn't like this as much as I do, but holy fuck it feels amazing. He's nailing my prostate with each stroke and my dick is getting stiff again. It's slapping against my belly and I reach for it but stop.

"No, it's okay," Jason says softly. He kneels down next to me and takes my hand and wraps my fingers around my boner as Eric continues, not missing a beat.

"Jerk off for us, Clay," he urges. "Come on."

"Oh fuck," I moan, letting Jason guide my hand. I'm ... we're masturbating. "Oh God..."

After a few moments he removes his hand and I'm stroking my dick. On my own. In front of everybody.

"Ohhhh..." It feels so good.

"Yeah, you're such a whore," he says.

As if it's not embarrassing enough beating off while getting fucked, somehow all these degrading comments are ... oh God, they're turning me on. What's happening to me?

Eric fucks me for several minutes, and when I feel him pulling out of me I'm about to protest but then I feel something else slide into me. It's cool and hard but still fills me like he did. My other hand is brought down between my legs and my fingers are wrapped around the base of whatever it is that's inside me.

"Oh fu–-uck!!" I cry out as Eric manipulates my hand so I'm working whatever it is in and out of my hole.

"Yeah, that's it," Jason says. "In and out. In and out. Work that dildo."

Dildo? Oh my God...

I don't know how long I lie there moaning and panting as I jerk myself off while fucking my hole with the dildo. I hear my voice getting louder and it sounds like I'm in stereo or something. I turn my head to look for where the sound is coming from. I see the big flat screen TV has been turned on and I freeze when I recognize the images on it.

It's me. Or at least it looks like me. There's cum all over my face and I look ... Am I smiling? How?

"Don't stop now," Jason says and he puts my hand back on the dildo and gets my hand moving on my cock again.

"Oh ... fuck... yes!" I cry out as the rubber cock hits home deep inside me.

*Oh... fuck... yes!* the slutty-looking me on the screen says a split second later.

And that does it. I stare at the TV and grip my cock harder. One more tug, two, three ... and I'm coming again. But I've already come twice tonight so it's barely anything. Drops only, even though I'm hard as steel. I catch it in my hand and go to wipe it on the cushions beneath me when Frank grabs my wrist and smears my dirty hand over my face and into my hair.

"Oh, that's awesome," Eric says, and when I turn my head he's standing right next to me, his dick hard and wet and just inches from my mouth.

***

After what seems like hours, I'm pulled to my feet and without bothering to clean me up, Eric begins to redress me. I'm tired and out of it and I can't make my arms or legs work so he's only able to get my socks and briefs on before he gives up and leaves me slumped on the couch.

I'm hauled to my feet and, wearing just socks and underwear, am hustled out of the office and down a back service elevator that leads to the garage where my car is parked. My head is swimming as Eric dumps me into the back seat, buckles my seat belt and then gets into the front behind the wheel.

Jason slides in next to me. He doesn't say anything as he reaches into his pocket and takes out his phone. He taps and swipes at the screen and then holds it up to my face. It's a picture of me looking up at the camera with a dick in my mouth.

I look at the picture and then at Jason. He raises an eyebrow but still isn't saying anything. He flicks at the screen and in this picture I'm on all fours being fucked and my head is thrown back. There's a dreamy looking smile on my cum-covered face.

Another swipe of the finger and this time it's a video. I'm on my back, Eric's buried in me up to his balls, and I'm jacking off. In the clip, as well as in the other pics, the only face you can see is mine.

Jason grips my face in his hand and turns my attention from the video on the phone to him.

"One word about tonight to anybody," he says, "and these pictures and videos go to everybody in your contacts list, got it?"

I nod, shocked, but also somehow weirdly aroused by what I just saw.

"Not one word, Clay." He doesn't raise his voice but the threat is unmistakable. "Not one fucking word."

I nod again, my eyes back on the screen.

He puts his thumb on my chin and turns my head so I'm looking at him again. "Say it, Clay. I need to hear you say it."

"Not one word," I whisper.

"Good boy." He smiles big and ruffles my hair. He puts his phone in my hand and I stare at the clip. It's at the part where Eric is sticking his dick in my mouth. I'm getting more and more aroused as I watch and don't notice that Jason's taken that little brown bottle out of his pocket.

I'm staring at his phone as he puts it to my nose and plugs one nostril with his thumb. I don't resist and I readily inhale, because I've now forever associated a feeling of euphoria and pleasure with whatever is in that bottle. He switches nostrils and I sniff again. He goes back and forth one more time and I think if it weren't for the seat belt holding me in place, I might float out through the open door and away.

I'm still spinning in the haze when he takes his phone back and puts a glass to my lips and tilts my head back. It's another one of those Long Island Iced Teas but I can tell it's really strong and I scrunch up my face and turn my head.

"Just drink up, Clay," he instructs, gently but firmly, holding my jaw in place with one hand while tipping the glass up, making me finish it completely.

"That's good," he says as he wipes my mouth. He sits with me and he's being gentle and nice and even in my addled state I know he's playing me. He and Frank have been good cop / bad copping me all night long. I don't know why I keep buying it.

"You're a real fucked out mess, aren't you," he says. He takes my shirt and starts to wipe at my face but gives up with a laugh and a shake of his head. Then he starts rubbing me through my briefs and playing with my nipples and I forget everything he just said.

"Ohhh..." I moan lowly and I automatically spread my legs. "Mnnnggghhh..."

"Don't mind if I do," he says, and he unbuckles my seat belt and reaches down to cup my balls.

"Oh my God, you're SUCH a whore," Eric says. He's watching the entire scene through the rearview mirror.

"He's right," Jason agrees. He takes my cock out of my briefs and tucks the elastic band under my nuts. Then he slowly fists it. I'm rock hard and panting. He laughs and says, "Like Frank said, you religious boys are all the same. Couple drinks and damn!"

"Are you sure he's even straight?" Eric asks.

"As an arrow," Jason replies. "Well, supposedly." He slides the hand that was cupping my balls into my briefs and I feel his index finger wiggle its way to my entrance and I whimper.

"Whatever." Eric says and I start panting and writhing as Jason's finger roots around in my hole. "He looks as gay as a box of butterflies with you all finger-fucking him like that."

Jason laughs as he reaches for my hand. "Don't be shy, Clay," he says. "Help me out." He takes my hand and wraps my fingers around my dick. "Don't make me do all the work. I want to see you stroke again."

For some reason – maybe it's the poppers he shoves back under my nose – I obey. He keeps his hand on top of mine and together we jack my cock in slow, fluid strokes. Both Jason and Eric have their phones out and are taking pictures. I know it should bother me but I'm too tired to worry about it right now.

My eyelids are getting heavy and I'm fading fast. I feel Jason tuck my dick back into my briefs and then there's nothing but blackness.

***

I wake up face down in the back seat of my car. It's dark and quiet outside and I don't know long I've been asleep. I'm wearing just my underwear and socks but I'm covered with a thin blanket. My head is pounding and I drag myself up to a sitting position.

Whoah! My butt hurts and just like that the events of the past few hours come back to me in flashes and jumbles. The night is like a puzzle, but even though there seem to be a few pieces missing, there are enough there to give me the Big Picture of what happened.

"Oh my God," I mutter, putting my hand to my mouth. My fingers smell and I recoil at the scent of cum.

I catch a view of myself in the rearview mirror. I'm a mess. My hair is tousled and all over the place. My face looks shiny and when I feel it, it's sticky to the touch.

"Oh my God," I groan again, remembering how it got that way. I swallow hard ... and I immediately know what that funky taste in my mouth is. What was I thinking?

My clothes are on the front seat and I grab my jeans. I slide into them, happy to find my wallet, keys and phone in the pockets.

I get my pants zipped up and then reach for my shirt. Something falls out of the folds and I gasp and gulp when I see a big rubber dong and a bottle of poppers. My ass clenches and unclenches as I stare at the dildo and recall what happened earlier. Oh fuck. Really?!

I look around and I'm not sure where I am, but I can see the Hollywood sign so I know I can't be too far off The Strip. At least they left me in a secluded area instead of on a busy street where God knows what could've happened to me.

I grab my shirt and get out of the back seat. It's not too cold, but there's a breeze and it's making my nipples tingle. I don't know why, but I touch them and they're hard and sensitive to the touch and I feel it all the way down to my dick. I put my shirt on but don't button it all the way.

I get into the front seat and rest my head against the steering wheel for a few minutes and try to settle down. I close my eyes but all I see is me on my back with my legs up and knees bent. I squeeze my eyes shut tighter, but as I do, my face comes into focus: my eyes are glazed over and I'm drooling and I hear myself moaning with pleasure and then I'm coming, my dick shooting everywhere.

My eyes fly open and I reach from my crotch. I'm relieved I haven't come, but I'm rock hard.

I grab my phone and see it's 2:07 a.m. I got to the audition ten hours ago... I do the math and – oh God – I don't even want to think about it.

There are several notifications on my screen and I scroll through them. Besides missed calls, there's the usual slew of Snaps, Tweets, and Facebook pings, as well as several texts. I see ones from my agent Steve, Shanna and another from my little brother.

There's one from a number I don't recognize. It says 'Not one word' and it has an attachment. I tap it and a video starts to play. Oh my God. It's me sucking Eric's dick while screwing myself with that rubber dong. You can't see his face, or anybody else, but you can see me. And you can hear me, plain as day, begging for more.

I drop the phone and don't look at the rest of the video clip, but I feel my boner twitch. Oh fuck...

I take a deep breath of the crisp night air and then let it out slowly, sit up straight and fasten my seatbelt. I start the car and ease onto the nearly deserted street. I need to be careful how I drive because I think I'm still a little bit drunk and the last thing I need is to get pulled over in this condition.

I watch a crowd of people outside The Viper Room while I'm waiting for the light turn green at Larrabee. I turn onto Sunset and just drive. I'm not sure where I'm heading as I pass the Chateau Marmont and head towards Laurel Canyon Boulevard. I need to clear my head.

I'm so ashamed of what happened. About what I did and how I acted. I'm confused and can't wrap my head around why it's so wrong. I know it's a sin – it has to be a sin – but if it's a sin and it's so wrong, then why did it feel so good? And why am I so hard just thinking about it?

My jeans suddenly feel too tight and I tell myself nobody will see if I undo them. It's late and it's dark and before I know it, I'm unzipping my fly and sliding my hand inside to squeeze my dick through my briefs.

It takes me a lot longer than it should to get home because I keep driving around thinking about everything that happened, replaying scene after scene and getting harder and harder.

I finally pull into my garage just before 4:00 a.m. For some reason I can't get the image of me with Eric's dick in my mouth out of my head and I'm about to explode.

My hands are shaking as I take my phone and slip it into the holder on my dashboard. I find the link to the clip and tap to play it. I ease my seat back and – oh fuck, I can't believe I'm going to do this right here – shove my jeans down past my knees so I can spread my legs. My briefs are damp and sticky with pre-cum. They're so wet they're translucent and I can see the head of my dick as it strains against the cotton.

"Ungh..." I moan as I pull my dick out, wrap my hand around the shaft and tuck the waistband under my balls. I swipe the pad of my thumb across the tip like Jason did, teasing it, and then I run my cum-slicked palm over it and gasp at how sensitive it is.

I can't believe I sucked another guy's dick tonight. Heck, I can't believe I'm watching myself sucking a guy's dick, but here I am staring – completely mesmerized – as Eric feeds me his cock.

"Oh God." I'm so hard and I'm squeezing and teasing my dick the way Jason did earlier, when he made it feel so good.

I see the poppers on the seat next to me and without taking my eyes off the tiny screen, I reach over and grab them.

The video is at the part where Eric slowly withdraws his dick from my mouth and backs up a half step.

"Oh fuck," I gasp softly, surprised at how hard I am and how excited I am at what's coming next. I open the poppers and inhale deeply, watching myself on screen desperately reaching out with my tongue, my neck craning and stretching as I try to lick the head of Eric's glistening cock, which is bobbing just out of reach.